The Grants - Cover

The Grants

Copyright© 2021 by jballs

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Incest story at Grants family farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

James went to bed shortly after supper. I stopped him and gave him a kiss, “Good night, the girls asked me to pass on the kiss.”

Dad and I looked at a few more questions I had with the account then we got ready for bed. We showered together and made love. I slept soundly, waking up in Dad’s arms. The rain was still hitting the roof.

We laid in bed talking for another hour. Mostly it was about Amos Jackson and his health issues. Amos wanted the three kids to help and learn about the farming that had supported his family for generations. He was afraid his generation was going to be the last at the farm.

The cancer - even though they were late finding it - was found in time, the experts said. The treatment was long with a long recovery.

We talked about the Jackson house and what needed to be done to make it suitable for three teenagers. The Jackson’s only had one daughter - Linda. The perfect arrangement would have been for Linda to have married a local farm boy who built a house on the farm and had taken over the farm.

Linda came home from college to announce she was getting married to her college sweetheart Robert Betterton and they were going to live in the big city five hundred miles away.

They both located good jobs in the growing industrial section of the city. They bought a house in a growing well to do neighborhood. Along the way Elsie, Carol, and Bob were born, not long after the marriage.

They visited Grand paw and Grand maw Jackson several times a year. The last few years they were staying a couple weeks at a time. Then trouble hit at home; Robert was laid off from his job for a year before finding a new job at half the salary. Then Carol started being harassed and stalked by the bullies and gangs that were slowly taking over the city schools.

I had never been in the Jackson house any further than the living room. I told Dad about what the girls had said about the bathroom. If that were the case they would need an additional bathroom built and the one for Amos remodeled for someone with limited mobility. Possibility even remodel the bedroom to make it more accommodating.

With the bank business in hand I picked Elsie and Carol up at 8:30 to go to town. Bob, James and Dad were working on a project at the Jackson’s house.

I stopped by the box store and picked out a big roast. We were back home by 10:30. I was working on a big supper. I had asked Dad to invite the Jacksons over for a big dinner and to do it soon enough that Grandma did not start cooking anything.

The girls helped me get things started. I cut the roast into four pieces and put all of in the big crock pot with onions, a little garlic, pepper and some salt and other seasonings. I covered the crock pot with aluminum foil with several holes punched in it so the steam would condense to water and drain back into the pot. That would keep the pot from running dry and then I turned it on high.

I went to the pantry to make sure I had all the other ingredients I wanted for tonight. A couple cans of peas and string beans for serve alone vegetables. I was going to put the carrots in with the meat when it was nearly done cooking to give them flavor.

I counted plates, glasses and silverware. It had been a long time since we had eight people for a meal. The thought hit me that I had never cooked a meal for eight people for the five years I had been woman of the house.

I cleaned off the dining room table and with the help of the girls, put the leaves in it to make it big enough. We would need to use two chairs from the kitchen set to make enough. I marked times on a pad when I needed to start things so everything would come off at six.

Elsie, Carol and I cleaned up the house and dusted. It was during this cleaning that I saw just how much things were worn out in the house. The vinyl in the kitchen needed replacing as did the carpet in the dining room. The countertop needed replacing as well. The appliances had already been replaced in the last couple years.

I would talk to Dad tonight to see if I could get those things done before Linda came. I had the feeling that first impressions would be important with her.

Preparations went well - everything was ready a few minutes ahead of time. The last item was the biscuits. I managed to keep everything hot until it was ready to be served.

Everything was great - even the mashed potatoes and gravy came out great - and the hot buttered biscuits would melt in your mouth. I even planned for desert - hot apple pie with ice cream.

Everyone was well fed when at 7:30 the kids Skyped with their mother. Mr. and Misses Jackson even set in the office and joined in on the conversations with Linda.

With the dishes in the dishwasher and the pots and pans drying in the sink, the Jackson clan went home.

We were able to relax and enjoy each other. Dad taught me things about myself that I did not know. There were pleasure zones I knew nothing about, one of which was anal. I had a lot of questions and he answered all of them. It was no wonder that most women were in their mid to late twenty’s before reaching their sexual peak unless they had a good teacher early on.

In the process we developed a plan to try things out slowly. I had ideas for another order from Amazon’s adult pages, things that I had not thought about before.

The rain ended overnight, the sky was clear and the sun was shining brightly. It was going to be a hot day. There was plenty of work to do for everyone. Bob was coming over to help James clean out the old feed house that had not been used in years. All the junk was going in the roll off dumpster. The farm generated so much trash it was almost a necessity.

At one time the feed house had held a hammer mill that was fed from the grain bins that fed the mixer to make feed for my Grandfather’s livestock. The hammer mill took whole grain and beat it up into smaller pieces depending on the size of the screen that was put in it. The hammer mill and the mixer were long gone.

The portable mix mill powered by a tractor combined both jobs and could be pulled into the cattle or hog pens or along the fence to fill feeders from the mixer. With a good operator the discharge auger could be backed into the feed house and the feed bagged in small amounts for the chickens.

I had printed off several different mixes that Dad wanted to make feed for the hogs, cattle and chickens. We had most of the ingredients and the mill in town could supply the rest. James and Bob were going to work on repairing the hog house and the chicken house for the next couple of days before the harvest started.

UPS delivered my first Amazon order at 10. I was online ordering another dozen things that Dad said I would need to try and master before I would be ready to take on James or him in an anal way. Butt plugs, inflatable butt plugs and speculums be damned. All the order would be here this week including lube - lots of lube - by the quart in pump bottles.

I opened the box of different dildos and sex clothes I had bought. I tried on the clothes and harness for fit. The dildos I had ordered made up a set of stepped sizes from 6 inch to the big one in the formally locked box. I had returned the ones from my bedroom to Dad’s; they were all in the bottom drawer.

The drawer and the box were unlocked now. I now had an assortment of ten sizes, all of them would work with the harnesses I had. Now if Elsie and Carol were willing to experiment on me - let the fun or pain begin!

I opened the camera box and read the instructions with it. There were extra batteries so they went into the special charger. The cables to connect it directly to the computer to be able to download the pictures went into the desk.

I went through the programs setting the date and time. I turned off the internal memory so that it only saved photos and video to the sim card - something that could be quickly removed from the camera and hidden to preserve the intimate pictures I wanted to take.

I had bought several of the cards along with one large one to be able to make videos. I marked that one with a P for personal. I had also bought several large thumb drives to load the pictures on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.