The Grants - Cover

The Grants

Copyright© 2021 by jballs

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Incest story at Grants family farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Mary and James Grant were the last two kids on the bus. They were the first two that got on the bus at 6:30 AM for the ride to school. It was an hour ride and they were last two that got off the bus at 6 PM. It was one long day. The bus dropped them off at the end of their lane. School was fifty miles away.

If the weather was good, they rode their bikes the two miles to and from the house. If it was bad, either they rode the enclosed Gator or Dad let them drive one of the old Chevy four wheel drive pickups and park it in the corner of the field at the end of the lane.

Mary and James took turns driving the truck home; they had been driving since they were ten. Brother and sister, they both had just turned fifteen. Mary was the older of the two, born in January - James in November.

Amy - their mother - had been a doll and idolized both kids. Mary took after her in the looks department. At five eight Mary had her long blond hair and beautiful face. She also had her mother’s boobs. At fifteen they were D cup and were high with no sag. The rest of her body was lean with a nicely formed tight butt.

James took after Sherman, their Dad - tall and muscular and hung were it counted. They had been skinny dipping more than once this summer and eyeing each other every chance they could get.

There was a big pool in the back yard and Amy had taught both kids to swim. The pool was one of the highlights of family fun in the summer but there were others. There were several ponds that were used for irrigation and of course skinny dipping.

There were two Gators and a four wheeler. As they grew older, on Saturday and Sundays afternoons Mary and James rode them to look at the fences and to check the pastures, looking for broken fences, injured cows or new calves. If they found nothing wrong they had time for a little joy riding and in hot weather always ended up at the stream fed fresh water pond.

There were no other kids within miles. School and any activities in the town were twenty five miles away so joining any school sports or after school activities were out of the question, except for rare occasions.

There was a trip to town every two or three weeks to the big box stores so there was a big list and advance planning required for anything that was to happen in between.

The farm was big with corn, soybeans, wheat and hay. Much of it was sold but enough had to be kept to feed the twenty five cattle that Dad kept for food to eat and to sell a few to get extra spending money.

Because there was just the three of them, what money they had Dad invested in the latest labor saving farm equipment; a big tractor with big chisel, disc, planter and combine. Mary and Jim were educated very early on how to operate equipment.

There were just the three of them because Amy passed when the kids were ten. She was fine one day, sick the next and passed two days later at the hospital, leaving the family shocked.

Dad’s brothers and their wives tried to get us away from Dad - first with kindness, then threats and finally with lawyers. Dad had a better lawyer and the facts that we refused to leave our father and we didn’t want to be separated.

School was out and all the early corn was planted. The soybeans wouldn’t be planted until the winter wheat was harvested the first of July, still a few weeks away.

Dad had left to go to Amos Jackson’s farm to pick up a bull to breed some cows that were due to be bred in the next couple months. It was the cycle that happened with beef cattle on the farm. Bred then there would be calves. The males would be neutered, fattened for a year and killed for the freezer or sold to customers that wanted to know the source of their meat.

While Dad was gone James and I rode the fences. It was hot and we were hot from helping Dad get the pen ready for the bull. He had to be kept up or heifers that were too young may get bred.

I grabbed a blanket and couple of towels from the house and threw on the Gator. If we hurried we could end up at the pond with time for a swim before he got back. The pool was still loaded with chemicals cleaning it from the winter and it would still need a couple weeks.

James and I each had a Gator and drove fast along all the fences finding nothing wrong; we ended up at the pond in twenty minutes. Throwing our clothes on the Gator, James and I spread out the blanket and towels and ran into the refreshing water naked.

We swam for ten minutes before we needed to get out and dry off. We laid on the blanket in the hot sun to warm up and finish drying off.

‘‘I wonder if Dad will send me into the house this time when the cows are let into the pen,’’ I said. Dad had always sent me into the house saying, ‘This is not something girls should see.’

‘‘I have already had sex education class - not once but twice - because the Sex Ed teacher messed the class up the first time with half truths and misinformation. It’s not like don’t know what was going to happen,’’ I said.

‘‘Cows stand still if they are ready for the bull, the bull jumps up and sticks his cock in her and months later a calf comes out,’’ I said.

‘‘Just how do you connect that to the Sex Ed class you just described?’’ James asked as he turned on his side towards me.

‘‘Girls do the same thing when they are ready, only we lay and spread or we could do it on our knees like a cow - only the boobs are on the wrong end,’’ I said laughing.

‘‘Where did you get all this information or have you tried them?’’ James asked.

‘‘Sex Ed and from the net,’’ I said.

‘‘Why are you sticking out like that? Don’t tell me thinking about cows made you that way,’’ I said.

‘‘No - looking at you and your boobs was enough. Why are you smooth down there?’’ James said.

‘‘I started shaving last year when I got the new swim suit Dad won’t let me wear. It was all sticking out of the crotch. Once I did, I found I liked it smooth - now I keep it that way. We had been skinny dipping several times last year after I started and you’re just now noticing?’’ I said.

I had bought two swimsuits with my allowance last fall. One of them was the small bikini Dad forbid me to wear and the other was a thong that was just patches. I had tried them on and quickly decided shaving was a must to ever wear them.

‘‘We never talked about sex before and cows fucking,’’ James said.

‘‘You better not let Dad here you say that word or he will kick your butt hard,’’ I said.

Jimmy laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.