Taking Mckenzie - Cover

Taking Mckenzie

by uncle Kevin

Copyright© 2021 by uncle Kevin

Erotica Sex Story: me being obsessed with and kidnapping a hot young girl. group sex, gangbangs, rape, incest...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

This is the story of McKenzie, and how an older man became fixated on her and abducted her and made her his own toy.

My name is Kevin. I am 52. I have ALWAYS been attracted to younger girls ... High School girls always get me rock hard. I love looking at their firm bodies, and innocence that so many have. Some of them can “sense” that I am a perve, and they give me attitude up front.

One day at my local drug store I saw HER ... at first it was her eyes and face, SO attractive and alluring. Then I noticed her chest (small and tight) and her name tag “McKenzie”. I made a point of paying asking for a lottery ticket before paying to make her turn to get that, and her ass ... so small, firm, tight, and round ... she had the WHOLE package.

I went home and posted on Craigs List missed encounters and hoped she would reply, but she did not ... SIGH.

I went back to that drug store (she is a cashier) often, and made sure not to perve to long or obviously to her. I began to make small talk to her (the sales, the weather, etc). One time a week before Christmas as I was waiting on a price check, I asked is she was ready for Christmas and she talked to me as we waited (almost ready, just has her parents left to buy for, etc). It was the FIRST real conversation we had, and se seemed so nice. So many nights I would go home and jerk off thinking of her supple body next to mine. I finally decided I was going to get her.

I began to find her routine, she worked every Saturday, and every second Sunday, and two nights a week. Weekends she got off at 4, week nights at 9. Her dad (I assumed her father) picked her up every time. He drove a Ford truck. I followed them home and found out where they lived (about 10 minute drive away). As luck would have it, I lived about 30 minute drive away from the drug store. I live in a rural setting, closest neighbor about a quarter mile away. I live alone, house up a long driveway, full finished basement.

I began working on the basement to make it “sound proof” by putting in extra insulation, black out curtains etc. I even went so far as to buy used mattresses from local thrift stores and getting as many free I could off Craigs List. I securely put these up in the basement bathroom, and bed room. I secured a chain and anchored it ... paying close attention that it would extend from the bedroom to the bathroom, and no farther. This meant no access to the door, out of sight to the windows except the one in the bedroom, which I boarded up outside (it faced the woods). I put the shackle on and tried moving about ... yanking on it, etc.

I put a tape recorder upstairs on the floor above these rooms and tried screaming as loud as I could. Then I went up and replayed it and could barely make it out ... so I put mattresses in the space above the basement ceiling and under the main level floors, and tried it again, and heard nothing.

I repeated this outside the rooms that I had secured, by blasting my stereo full blast and walking around the perimeter and I could not hear the noise ... so I seemed like I was safe to set out my plan.

I wanted, no I NEEDED, to stop her father from picking her up. I had to do this without giving him lots of notice to be sure he did not call a friend or relative, or taxi, etc for his precious daughter. There is an intersection about halfway from their home to the drug store, normally busy ... so I thought this was a great spot. I wanted to arrange him to have a minor fender bender here, enough to prevent him from getting her, but not really hurting him.

I have a buddy who is a bit of a drug addict and who will do a lot of things for a fix. I talked him into a plan ... parking at this intersection and I would be on the phone with him following daddy ... as we neared, I would let him know (he had a full description of his truck) and when the time was right he was to t bone him ... at the speeds they were going, it would do enough damage to stop him, but not enough to hurt either of them. The day we arranged this was a Wednesday night ... McKenzie got off at 9, so I know from watching that dad would leave at 855 to get there for 905 ... I had my buddy waiting there at the local coffee shop about to pull out when I called him and let him know we were about 30 seconds away ... I was about 10 car lengths behind when I saw it all unfold PERFECTLY.

He hit him, I swerved around and kept going. I figured what would happen next as I drove to the drug store.

Both would get out, check that they were okay, they would call 911, then dad would text his daughter to let her know there was a small accident (not to worry her). He would probably call Mom to go pick up McKenzie ... this would take time...

I pulled into the drug store parking lot and McKenzie was outside waiting (as she always did for dad) about 30 feet from the doors (easier to get in the truck without impeding customers and traffic). Now as the big moment...

I pulled up and said “McKenzie, your dad was just in a small accident up the road, I stopped and he is okay, but he wanted me to pick you up and take you to him, then home, jump in” as I opened the passenger door from the driver seat...

She looked at me, recognized me from my many trips there, but her smarts kicked in and she hesitated and looked at her phone ... I was thinking to myself “please have texted her” ... then she got in.

I had this planned for too and had bought a cell phone blocker that I now turned on just as she tried to dial one of her contacts (dad I assumed). No service...

“that is odd, no service” she said. I said “it is probably his phone, if the police are there, it interferes with cell phone reception” I said ... not sure if she would believe me...

“oh ... did not know” she said. “is dad OK” she asked me. I assured her he was. She then tried calling another number “her mom” I guessed, same thing. I then told her that her mom is probably there now too, so same issue with the police blocking the cells ... and again she nodded assuming I was right.

I had planned my route just right so that I would get on a road with no houses and little traffic and I did this to give me a chance to get her sedated. I had put a chlorophorme soaked cloth in my console which I quickly pulled out as I threw the car in park and held it to her cute face for 20 seconds before she went out. She tried fighting and scratching and kicking, but she is like 4 foot 11 and 97 pounds, so was no match for me.

I checked my mirrors quick, all clean. I then took her cell phone, turned it OFF, and got out and THREW it as far as I could in the woods, got in and drove home. I unloaded her, took her to the basement, shackled her, left her fully dressed, put a note on the dresser by her bed that read...

“McKenzie

I want you to know your parents are safe. I have kidnapped you and you are able to get from the bedroom to the bathroom as you need. The house is soundproof and we are far from the nearest house and person. Do not waste your energy yelling and screaming ... nobody will hear you. I will love you and treat you great, just do not make me mad. I do not want to hurt you, but if you make me, I will have no choice.

I will give you a day to think about things and I will come down tomorrow. In the dresser are some snacks and water for you.”

I then turned on the news and waited.

I heard about the missing girl ... a 15 year old girl ... FUCK, I thought she was 17, but I guess she is only 15 ... oh well, she is still gorgeous I thought.

The next day I entered the basement through the locked door (to anyone from the outside, it simply would appear to be an unfished basement) and quietly descended the stairs, turned the corner and looked into the bedroom. McKenzie was there laying on the bed sobbing.

I softly said “hello McKenzie” and she jumped and made herself into a small ball on the bed looking at me with red blood shot eyes.

“McKenzie, I just want to talk to you” I reassured her.

She looked puzzled at me.

“your dad is fine, your mom too. So are you. I love you and will not hurt you if you listen and obey me” I told her.

“let me go” she said, softly and pleadingly.

“I will not do that sweetie. I love you and am keeping you. You will learn to love me too in time”.

“I will not, just let me go please” she begged.

I said “I am going to ask you questions and you better be honest McKenzie. Remember I know your name, where you live, so I have seen your face book posts and profile, so I know more about you than you will ever know. So be honest or I get mad. If I get mad I may take away some food or water from you, or I may hurt you. I do NOT want to hurt you hon, but if I have to do that to teach you, I will. Do you understand McKenzie”?

Nothing.

“ANSWER me” I sternly said ... and she nodded.

“how old are you”... 14

“LIE” I said and slammed my fist on the dresser ... I guess if she thought if I thought she was 14 and not 15 I might take more pity on her.

“I mean 15 sorry, I just turned 15 a couple weeks ago” she told me ... and I believed her.

“that better be the only lie McKenzie” I said.

“do you have a boyfriend” ... Yes

“do you and your BF have sex” ... NO

“do you blow him” ... she shook her head

“have you seen his cock” ... she nodded

“have you jerked him off” ... she replied not really.

I asked what she means and she said that she has played with his thing, but never jerked him off ... just played with it.

“has he fingered you” ... yes

“so you have played with each other but no oral sex or intercourse” (as I cleaned it up) ... and she said yes.

“is he the only boy who you have seen naked” ... yes.

“have you looked at other boys or men on the computer” ... she nodded.

“do you know about oral sex” ... yes

“do you know what a facial is” ... sort of

“do you know what anal is” ... yesss (reluctantly she said).

“do you know the difference between love making, sex, and fucking” I asked her. “they are all the same” she said.

“oh dear no, not even close” I said. I pointed to the TV screen mounted on the wall and linked my phone to pull up some vids. The first was a couple of adults making slow passionate gentle love making showing very little penetration ... I let her know this is love making.

Then I put up a different vid of a couple having sex ... showing full penetration, nothing rough, but it was faster, and harder than the first tame video ... and both were enjoying it. I had to remind her twice to WATCH it and she did with curious eyes, but reluctantly.

“and this is FUCKING McKenzie” as I put a vid on of a guy really fucking a bitch ... slapping her ass, pounding the pussy, flipping her over, gagging her with his cock, a real good fuck flick.

I made sure all three were not hung guys (I am not hung and did not want her to immediately know that I was not well endowed).

“now when folks are in in love, they make love. They even have sex ... and sometimes they fuck. Now if they are not in love, they just fuck. So it is up to you McKenzie, I love you, and want to do all three to you ... but if you don’t love me, we can just fuck ... it is your call”.

She started crying again...

I then left her a note that I had prepared, it read...

“McKenzie

I love you and I love making love and doing certain things. You will do these things with me and hopefully you will like them too. We will be having oral sex (I will eat your sweet pussy and you will suck my cock). We will have normal sex (in your tight pussy) and I will be cumming on your titties, belly, in your pussy, on your face, on your nice ass, and in your mouth. You will eat my cum and learn to like it. You will lick my cock when I say, and suck it when I say. You will let me go from your nice pussy to that sweet mouth, and back again whenever I want.

When you are on your period, we will only have sex with you blowing me.

I am NOT into sex on your period. I do not want to have anal sex. I do not want to hurt you. I will be putting a movie on that will show all aspects of these types of sex I will have with you. You are to watch this repeatedly to learn about these and to understand what you have to do.

If you do not comply, I will hurt you. By not complying I mean trying to fight me, hitting me, or trying to stop me. If you try to stop me from having these nice forms of sex and lovemaking, I will simply rape you and take it. Rape will NOT be good, it will hurt, and I will fuck your ass too as punishment.

If you try to bite my cock, or scrape it, I will punish you as well by raping your pussy and ass. IF you bite me twice, I will bring down pliars and a rubber mallet and remove every damn tooth from your head and fuck your face and throat regardless.

I do NOT want to do these things to you ... I love you. If you disobey I have no choice however.

Please watch the video, and when done, rewind it and watch it over and over.

You will be glad you learned what I want and avoid punishment.

Love

Kevin

This was the first time she had my name, and I wanted her to know that by me giving her this, she should realize she is NOT getting out.

I then put the video in the VCR (old school I know) and hit play. The video was one that I put together from clips online and with manual editing by me where I would introduce the clip and what it was meant to show ... it showed everything from pussy eating, to BJ, to 69, to facials (explaining how she has to always keep eye contact with me, mouth open, tongue out, and to clean up the cock by licking and sucking after I am done cumming), to the positions I like.

I made sure she saw the pussy to mouth that I just love (I love when a woman is not afraid to taste her own juice off a man cock).

I then asked what she wanted for supper, she said nothing. I said I would pick up pizza (her fav per her Facebook) and would be back in a few hours.

I came back 5 hours later with pizza and went downstairs; she was still watching the movie when I got there. I put the pizza (deluxe) on her bed along with a can of Pepsi (her fav soft drink) and started to leave.

“wait, Kevin ... please stay and talk to me” she softly said. I stopped, turned and went and sat on the dresser near her. She went for the pizza and started to eat (she seemed starved) and I looked at her.

“what did you want to talk about Kenz” I asked her.

“if you let me go, I promise nobody will know, and we can just pretend this never happened” as she looked me in the eye ... oh those sexy captivating eyes.

“Kenz, I love you too much and want you too badly. I am not letting you go. Over time you will love me like I love you” and I reached out to stroke her hair, she pulled back slowly, but let me. I looked at the screen and there was a facial just about to happen and I nodded to her to look and she did just as the guy nutted on the hot girl. The girl loved it and was slurping his cum covered cock and cleaning him up.

“enjoy your pizza hon” I said as I left. I looked back and McKenzie watched me leaving as I went upstairs and watched the news ... no new leads, asking for the public help, etc. As for the guy who had the fender bender with dad, he was able to drive away (no tow needed). He told dad that it was his fault and he gave him a fake name and number to call, and drove off before any cops or emergency vehicles came ... I touched base with him and he did not know about McKenzie or his involvement even ... just as I hoped.

The next day I went downstairs with pancakes for McKenzie, she ate them as I sat there asking questions I needed to know.

“when was your last period” ... she thought she started on the 14th (today is the 28th), so knowing cycles are 28 days apart, and with 30 days in this month, I knew she was due to start on the 12th, so I had 14 days left. I do not like to take chances and normally would never go within 2 days of a start day, but I knew with this hot young thing, I would risk it more.

I let her finish her meal and took the dish way and asked “so are you ready to be good and let me play” to which she started to cry again. These were real, not crocodile tears, I am sure she was scared as hell.

“McKenzie, remember, I love you and will not hurt you ... if you are good”. This will be easy and feel good. I want to start out by eating your sweet little pussy ... that is all for now.

She sobbed as she looked to me ... she knew she had no choice.

I then went to the other room, started to draw a bath for her, and went to the games room downstairs and got a package for her. Inside it was a hot pink thong, a variety of bra sizes I bought from Victoria Secrets (not knowing her size), and a teddy.

“have a bath, dry off, put on these panties, a bra that fits, and the teddy. I will be down in one hour” I said and left. I stood at the foot of the stairs and listened ... I heard her chain dragging, then the sound of her getting in the tub ... then I left and went upstairs and had a fresh shave to be sure my face was smooth for her.

An hour later to the minute I went downstairs and to her room ... she was lying in bed under the covers watching the door as I came in. I smiled and said “you will like this Kenz, as much as I will” I said as I went to the bed and pulled the cover off her ... she looked so fucking hot there ... so small, innocent, tender ... and inviting. I kissed her on the forehead then cheek, then neck. I then kissed her on the chest through the teddy (lace) and bra (also lace) finding her nipples and gently sucking and nursing them. I did not spend more than a minute there (so small but inviting) before I had to get to that sweet pussy.

I extended my arm and took her hand and had her stand up ... I unsnapped the teddy (three snaps in the crotch) and pulled it down and off her and let it hit the floor. The site of her ass, so small and tight and pure before me gave me an immediate erection ... OMG.

I planted a soft kiss on her ass cheek and she jumped ... then I kissed the other one ever so softly. Her skin felt unreal ... so smooth and amazing. I then put my hands on her hips and turned her so I was eye high to her pussy hidden only by lace. I looked up and she was looking down to me with sad eyes ... I licked my lips and leaned in and kissed her through the fabric ... she pulled back, but my hands on her hips held her there as I kissed it repeatedly ... then I pushed her gently back and she fell onto the bed.

“relax and enjoy hon” I said as I leaned in, pulled the fabric to one side, and ran my tongue along her virgin slit. She squirmed a bit and said “please don’t” ... but I licked it back down and up again. She had a few sparse hairs (ideally it would be bald), but it was an amazing pussy. I pulled it back over and then raised both hands to the strings on each side and started to pull ... she put her hands on mine to stop me, but I gave her a stare as if to say “don’t you dare” and she removed her hands.

“lift up your sweet ass so I can get these off Kenz” I said and the little lovely did ... i pulled down and off her one leg that was not shackled. Her pussy was now staring me in the face BEGGING to be licked for hours.

I said something like “OH MY GOD ... HEAVEN” and went in with the tip of my tongue. I began to gently lick her clit and pussy lips, and softly sucking the lips and clit for all I was worth. She began to squirm, and guys, there is NOTHING like a tight little virgin girl squirming on your tongue feeling the sensation for the first time ever ... I remained hard as I was eating her.

I then put a thumb on her small clit and shoved my tongue into her pussy. She let out a gasp (trying to fight the feelings over taking her), but she had to try harder as it was obvious she was liking my tongue. I began to then earnestly eat this pussy, that had never had a tongue touch it before and really was going at it.

I felt a hand on my head and was about to chastist her (assuming it was trying to stop me), but then I realized she was holding my head to keep me there unknowingly I am sure. It was at this point that I felt the precum LEAKING into my pants from my raging cock. I had to fight the urge to rip my pants off and enter her ... I wanted to, but loved eating her pussy too.

I then could sense her orgasm building (try as she might to fight it), and her hand came off my head and she began to move her head side to side and moan. I kept the pressure on her clit and thrust my tongue in as far as I could and licked hard and deep.

“MMM, no ... oh no ... Kev ... stop” she said as I licked and then she thrust upwards and I felt her shudder and tasted her juices as she came on my tongue, lips, and face. When she was done, she pushed her ass back down on the bed and sighed. I wanted her to know that she just gave me a facial so I rose up and looked her in the eyes ... licked my lips and said “McKenzie, that was your orgasm ... did you know that? You just came on my face ... and I love it” then went back to licking her for another 5 minutes before pulling up and away.

“you rest hon ... next time we will move on to you giving me oral” as I stood, my erection and wet spot was obvious and she saw it as I left. I went upstairs and jerked off ... only taking a minute to blow my load. I grabbed a tape that I had prepared showing various techniques for giving good oral, had printed out some papers on it (love the internet), grabbed some tools (the rubber mallet and pliars) and returned downstairs. I told McKenzie “read these and watch this tape a couple times. Tomorrow you will blow me and I do not want to have to use these (showing her the tools) because you hurt me with your teeth. These will help you learn to be a good cock sucker hon”. I put the tape in, set the papers on her bed, and put the tools far enough away that she could not get them, but well within her view. I gave her a little peck on the cheek, then her sweet little lips, and went upstairs for the night

McKenzie sucks cock

I went to work the next day, and got home around 5. I brought Burger King for her (whopper and fries along with a Pepsi) and we sat and ate on her bed ... neither of us saying a word. After we ate, I casually got up, went to her bathroom, and washed my cock and balls and dried off, got dressed again, and went into her bedroom.

“Kenzie, now you can suck my cock like you should have learned from the tape. First I want to eat that sweet pussy again, so you get naked and I will eat you so damn hard. She dropped her head, undressed and this time simply laid on top of the covers (learning). I smiled, took my pants and shirt off, remaining only in my boxers.

“this time hon, I want you to straddle my face and I will eat you”. She looked confused.

“I will lay down, you sit that tight little twat on my face and enjoy riding my tongue” I said as I laid on the bed. She maneuvered and got above my face ... the sight of her pussy, just a few inches away, made my cock stir.

“Babe, pull my underwear down and look at my cock while I eat you. Do not suck it babe, I just want you to see it and become familiar with it ... see the size, shape, color of it.”

She Froze...

“your choice kid, you do as I say or things get rough and I get my way anyway” I reminded her.

She leaned forward, put her tiny little hands on my waistband, I lifted my hips, and she slowly pulled them down, to my ankles. I spread my legs a bit to give her full view of my balls too ... I then pulled her ass down and stuck out my tongue and began to lick that sweet young pussy. Feeling her squirm on my face, knowing she was feeling things she NEVER felt before, was just unreal. I would push her down and grind her sweet cunt into my mouth and tongue ... and on my chin. I licked her pussy form tip to tip.

I felt her lay her head on my thigh, a combination of enjoying me eating her out, and I think to see and look at my cock. I was ¾ hard now, and while I am not real long at 5.5 inches, I do have thickness and I nice big head. I trim my cock and balls regularly, so while not bald, it is VERY well manscaped.

I could feel her breathe on my cock as she was nearing orgasm, she tried to pull off sensing what was happening and I am sure feeling wrong for liking it. I just held her tight and rammed my tongue deep in her and sucked hard. She moaned a couple times and I felt her cum on my open mouth, and the little vixen actually started grinding (instinctively I assumed) as she did. I swear I felt her tongue (could have been her cheek) brush my cock a couple times, and I could feel my pre cum oozing from my cock head as I enjoyed her sweet juices. Then she relaxed and lifted off me a bit, and I gave a slight push to the side and she fell on the bed exhausted beside me. I looked to her face, and saw a bit of a smile ... I smiled back to her, then stood and got beside the bed.

“McKenzie, on your knees and start by sucking my as I stand ... you should have seen this position a few times in the movie. Now kneel before your master and worship my cock”. She looked to me, then my dick, then me again, and slowly slid off the bed and onto her knees. She looked up to my eyes once more and was about to drop her head to suck but I put my head on her chin and said “keep eye contact with me the whole time Kenzie, I want to see your beautiful eyes as you suck my dick for the first time”. She nodded, dropped her little body a bit, never breaking eye contact, opened her mouth, and slid her sweet little mouth onto my cock, closing her lips after a couple of inches, and began to slowly bob ... OMG, I think I could have nutted right then...

She would go down about 4 inches, then back off, almost totally taking it out of her mouth except my tip ... it felt amazing, almost like each suck was a new entering of her sweet mouth. She did not know where to put her hands, and had them rested on my legs (maybe she saw that from the movie) I thought.

I took both her hands and put them on my ass cheeks and said “Hold my ass McKenzie while you suck my cock” and let her resume. With her hands gone, I could see and feel her taking more cock in her mouth, and soon I was feeling my head in her throat ... her reflex took over and she pulled off, but soon hit it again and would gag a little (remember I am not long) and pull back. Her cheeks were so puffed out with my thick cock and her tiny face and mouth that it was amazing to see ... it really made me feel manly to be filling her tiny cheeks like that.

I pulled out not wanting to cum yet and held it by the base and said “lick it all over hon, like you saw in the movies” and she started licking the sides, top, underbelly, but kept avoiding my head and balls. I could see precum hanging off my head and I said “lick my piss slit” without thinking ... she pulled back and got a look of disgust on her face, and had NO clue what I meant.

“the slit on my cock head babe, it is where my cum will come out of ... lick it and tongue it like I tongued your hot pussy” and pointed it down to her. She put her tongue out (such a small tongue I remember thinking) and flicked it on the oozing head and pulled back with a strand of precum hanging. She scrounged up her nose in disgust at the taste.

“You will learn to like that taste kid” as I nodded back to my cock and she again licked the head, this time licking it up from bottom to top and getting a bigger strand od precum.

“FUCK, I love your sweet mouth” I said as I then put a hand on the back of her head and pulled her down to my cock and into her mouth. We rotated me pulling her down and her pulling back as she got to her throat for about 2 minutes and I knew I was gonna cum.

I pulled out and said “Now jerk my cock and I am going to cum”. She did nothing. I grabbed her right arm and put her hand on my dick and started her on the stroking motion and made sure to put my dick straight and pointing at her amazing face.

“Yeah McKenzie, now mouth open, tongue out, look at me, and keep jerking me off and I am going to feed you a hot load of cum”.

She did as told, and 6 strokes later I shot my first wad that landed on her nose ... she stopped jerking but held it, and second blot on her tongue, third IN HER MOUTH, 4th on her tongue (then onto her chin). I took my hand and replaced hers with my hand and squeezed a little more out and onto her tongue before resting my cock on her cum covered tongue and pushing back into her mouth forcing the cum into her mouth, and I pushed in and out 3 times before saying...”SWALLOW”. She closed her eyes and gulped and I could see it at her throat as she gulped hot man cum ... my hot 15 year old girl now had tasted man seed ... I threw my head make and mouthed the words OH MY GOD.

I then looked back to her, rubbed my cock on her lips a couple times, and went to my knees and kissed her on the forehead before walking away to the bathroom to clean up.

Keeping McKenzie hot

I wanted her to stay small, slim, fit, and with that hard belly and firm round ass. I purchased a stair master and treadmill that was within reach for her. I let her know she had to stay hot and sexy for me or I would have no use for her and may have to get rid of her (never saying kill, but implying). She was told to do 45 minutes each morning on each piece of equipment and 45 minutes each in the afternoon. She would also have to do certain exercise tapes I had to help her stay slim and hot. I told her since I was gone 9-10 hours a day at work, she had MORE than enough time and failure to do as told would be a BIG mistake.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.