The Depth of the Fall. Prologue - Cover

The Depth of the Fall. Prologue

Copyright© 2021 by Slutty Beauty

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a girl from a Russian provincial town, the world opens up to her with its vices and charms.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Spitting  

Hello, my dear reader!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Anastasia, and this name could be made up, but it doesn’t matter, because I will replace the names of the other characters with fictional ones, and I will also do with the names of cities.

I’ll probably start with my school years, so you’ll have a fuller picture of my personality. I grew up in a provincial town, however, it was not far from the regional center. At school, I was a “good girl”, but not an excellent student and not a “crammer”, I liked to communicate with my classmates, but I never wanted to run to discos. In class, I was considered a beauty. By the tenth grade, my” asset “was a kiss with a guy and a couple of “hugs” with my classmates. Oh, how many times I burned with envy when Ekaterina or Svetlana (terrible “jerks”), smoking a cigarette, after school, told me about their adventures.

After masturbating in the bathroom, when the passions in my head subsided, I thought: “Well, where is it seen-to fuck two guys at once in their car!” or “ God forbid I will have the same daughter!”. It was Sveta who once told me about how she kissed “drunk” with her friend from the 11th grade. Of course, I already knew about the existence of lesbians and the success of the group “tatu” and her story did not make an impression on me, but something happened the next day. Sveta and I were on duty in the classroom: we were cleaning the classroom, and she didn’t even really take time off from work, although-what’s more-I did most of it, since I still had to redo it for her. When we finished cleaning the floors, Sveta’s mobile phone chirped: a text message came, she read the message and said that she needed to go to the toilet.

“Okay, I’ll leave you half the board,” I said

– Aha-running out of the class, Sveta blurted out.

As a result, I washed the entire board, watered all the flowers, wiped all the desks and put all the chairs on the floor, after washing Sveta’s half of the class. It was pointless to be angry with her, but out of curiosity, I decided to look at my classmate’s reaction: whether she had at least a little conscience left or not. I went up to the fourth floor: the girls ‘ bathroom on the fourth floor was the least likely to be caught smoking, since by the end of the day it was already cleaned up for the junior classes.

Near the toilet, I heard two female voices, one of them-justifying and even a little sobbing belonged to Svetlana, and the second-just the girl from 11-b, with whom she had her “first lesbian kiss”. I couldn’t make out what they were talking about because of the slurring of Sveta’s words. And her companion was a man of few words and her voice sounded sharp and arrogant.

The situation was not very pleasant, but I knew that girl Alexandra, from the 11th grade, on the positive side, she was not a “bandit”, her family lived in the yard next to us. In general, I decided to go, partly because I thought I could resolve the misunderstanding, partly again out of curiosity. When I went to the bathroom, I was unnoticed by both of them, not least because I was speechless.

No one was talking about anything anymore. Light was kneeling directly on the tile floor of the corridor, the left half of his face was red, his lower lip was broken, tears were flowing from his eyes, below the belt, she was completely naked, her shaved pussy was red and I think I even noticed bruising around her labia, jeans lying on the floor in front of the door one of the booths, pale blue panties sailed right down the middle, in a puddle (apparently it was urine). Sveta’s white blouse in the area of the gate was wet, there was a shoe mark on the side, but the most shocking thing was the inscription on the forehead of my classmate, apparently made with lipstick and read “Whore”. Alexandra was dressed in a light beige blouse and dark tweed jacket, her skirt, in the color of the jacket, was raised, showing her toned buttocks and the edges of beige stockings.

Alexander stood over her and kept Light by the hair, lifting her skirt, she had her back to me, and first I saw my classmate, she twitched, trying to hide behind the legs of Alexandra, but it didn’t work out: Alexandra holding her by the hair and at the moment when she asks twitched, I was just about to spit on her face as a result, the spittle flew past and Alexandra (I couldn’t believe that this is the same Alexander – calm and sociable girl) hissed at Svetka, “Where you going bitch!”with his free hand struck the already red cheek. To say that I was shocked is an understatement. Alexandra, on the other hand, only raised her perfect eyebrows slightly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.