Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

It had been three weeks since Ayako Ono was released to her parent’s custody while pending the filing of more charges. The police investigation had not progressed far enough to connect Chieko’s father, Atsuto Fujiwara, to the Emiko Tanaka case. Because of the publicity of the case, Ayako’s family was granted court approval to move from Tokyo to Chiba, a large city of six-plus million people forty miles southwest of Tokyo but had to return to Tokyo for any further legal proceedings.

Ayako threw her loyalty with the Family by refusing to testify against Chieko. In return, the Family arranged for the Ono family to move, got Ayako transferred to a new high school, and put her in charge of her own crew. She spent the past week getting acclimated to her new surroundings. When her lieutenant in Tokyo laid out the move, he asked her what kind of girls she wanted. She had to fill three slots. They decided, as a result of the Tanaka fiasco, that a female crew should consist of four, not three girls.

She told her boss that it was especially useful if one of the girls who was a lesbian. Ayako had seen the usefulness of Akiki to turn girls quicker ― even heterosexual girls ― than if the victim was forced to immediately start committing full-blown sex acts with a guy. She also suggested that all three girls be pretty, prettier than her, and had sexual experience. She also wanted girls that had absolutely no sexual inhibitions or fear of getting physical if necessary. Her boss said to her, “You sure don’t want much, do you?”

She replied, “I’m already under the eye of the police. I don’t want some bashful, dainty chick get me caught because we have another failure like we did with Emiko.”

“Got it. It’ll take me a couple of weeks to put your crew together. We may have to take girls from other cities besides Chiba, but that’s my problem, not yours. In the meantime, the girl you’ll be targeting is in your class. Her name is Kimi Sato. She’s a very pretty sixteen-year-old, 5’2” and 100 pounds. She has a slender figure. Her best feature is her butt and legs.”

“I know who she is. She’s a prima Dona and hangs with a couple of cute girls off and on. She’s into name brand clothes and accessories. She’s poor. It’s evident by the knock-offs she passes off as the real thing. I’ll get her, but I’ll have to spend some cash in the beginning to do it.”

“You think like the upper bosses think. Here, here’s ¥100,000 [$956.00] cash, and a credit card with no limit. You’d better be able to account for the charges you make, Got it?”

“Yes Sir, I got it.”

“Okay, as soon as we get the girls, they will be transferred into your class either one or two at a time. I’ll give you a heads up the day before they arrive in your class.”

“Please Sir, give them my cell number and have them call me the night before they come to class.”

“Okay, I’ll do that. By the way, buy yourself a name brand wardrobe and get ready to set this little tart up.”

“I’ll start tomorrow.” Ayako added cheerfully, “I’ll ask Kimi if she wants to go shopping!”

Her boss shook his head, smiled, and said, “Girls...”

Before class the next day, Ayako approached Kimi shyly ad asked, “Uh ... Kimi-san, do you know where I can buy name brand clothes and accessories? I need a current wardrobe. I’m wearing last year’s stuff.”

Kimi’s eyes widened and asked, “You buy a whole new wardrobe every year?”

“Yeah, don’t you? Do you want to go shopping with me and help me pick out some stuff? I’ll buy you a few things also.”

“You’re talking about designer stuff, right?”

“Is there anything else?”

Ayako could see the dollar signs in Kimi’s eyes as she took the bait and said, “Sure, it’ll be a blast!”

Kimi latched on to her new, rich friend and made sure they had lunch together. At lunch, Ayako asked Kimi if she liked boys and had a boyfriend. Kimi replied with a coy smile that she liked both equally well. She let the remark hang for a moment and added, “Boy’s kind of scare me because they are so interested in sex, they can be pushy or aggressive. Besides, my Dad won’t let me near a boy one-on-one.”

Ayako nodded and replied with a smile, “My dad just started to let me date when I turned sixteen, but he watches me closely and he has to meet and know the boy before I can date him. But I agree. Girls are more tender and caring friends. You can fool around with a girl right under your parent’s nose and they aren’t any the wiser.”

Kini gasped and asked quietly, “Have you done things with a girl before?”

Ayako coyly looked shy and answered with sugar in her voice, “Some. It’s nice. The girl was really sweet with me and made sure I enjoyed it.”

“Did you?”

“She made me cum three times with her mouth.”

“Oh gawd, what’s it feel like?”

“Indescribable. It’s like every cell in your body gets supercharged and then just explodes into pure ecstasy!”

“Ayako? Have you seen any gay girls here since you came to Chiba?”

“No, but I really haven’t looked. Don’t worry, little darling. Here’s a nugget of advice. Don’t go looking for pussy ‘cause you’ll never find it. Wait, and it will come to you.”

Kimi giggled and blushed and said, “Really?”

“You bet! You’re a very pretty girl and lesbians are just like boys: they really love a petty girl. When she gives you a look straight in the eye and smiles sweetly, she’s saying, ‘I’m interested.’”

Ayako thought This is too fucking easy. When my lezzy shoes up, I’ll have her licking pussy within a week!

They went shopping Friday and Saturday. Ayako bought an entire wardrobe, plus she also treated Kimi to two full outfits with shoes and matching bags and earrings.

That Sunday, Ayako received a call from Kita Sumiko [kee-TAH]. She was 5’1’ tall, 98 pounds, and with a petite, proportional figure. She said, “I’m the gay girl you requested.”

“Good.” Ayako replied; you have her photo, right?”

“Um humm.”

“Then here’s what I want you to do. I have a plan...”


Emiko awoke around two a.m. Yoshi was lying on his back fast asleep. She lay looking at the ceiling and thinking about how wonderful it felt when Yoshi was using his mouth on her. Suddenly, she had a thought ... what if I reciprocated and pleasured him with my mouth?

She quietly slipped out of bed, booted up Yoshi’s laptop, and Googled how to pleasure a man orally. One of the links was How to give the world’s best blowjob

What? Why is it called a blowjob?? Do I have to blow on it?

After doing some research, one of the links directed her to a video. She watched as a woman gave a man oral sex. Okay, I can do this she thought. She made a mental checklist of what to do: first,

Make love to his cock; be enthusiastic

NO TEETH! Cover teeth with lips.

Use hand to mark choke point

Use lots of tongue and spit especially around the head

Suck and swirl, up and down

Use hand massage along with mouth

Fondle balls

Pull back when head swells

Finish strong: suck and swallow cum quickly

Emiko thought after reading her checklist, Well, Let’s do this. I mean, how hard can it be? Oh! I made a funny!

She looked over at the bed and Yoshi was still out like a light. She closed the laptop and carefully slid back under the covers. She took three deep breaths and then gently pulled down the covers. She looked at the specimen and it was flaccid, lying away from her flopped to the right, Emiko slid down where she was even with Yoshi’s waist and lying on the bed with her head and shoulders raised on elbows, Emiko’s face was inches away from the task at hand (and mouth). With two fingers, she daintily picked up his penis for a closer, visual inspection.

She saw the tip of the head peeking out from inside his foreskin. She thought, What’s all this skin? It said to pay a lot of attention to the head, but it’s stuck inside all the skin. Emiko enclosed his penis with her fore and middle fingers and gently pulled down and Voila! The pinkish head was revealed Well, now that we have all the parts revealed, let’s explore.

Emiko gently flopped it from side to side, put her hand around it to get a feel for it and it slowly started to grow in her hand. “My God, it’s growing!” she whispered, “How big does it get?” She stroked it some more and soon, it was erect, hard, and very warm. Wow! This is a BIG cock!

She saw a drop of clear glistening liquid seep from the slit at the tip. Emiko wiped it away with her finger and licked it off her finger. Hmmm, a little salty, but not bad...

Alright. No time like the present, Emiko, let’s suck some cock.

She got up and sat on her legs, leaned over, and got herself comfortable. She took the tool in hand and gently pulled Yoshi’s foreskin back and there were some more drops of juice oozing from the tip. Leaning over, she gently licked the head clean and she said to herself “Make love to his cock...”

She started at the bottom and laid butterfly kisses up and down the length of his shaft. She kissed the head, and thought of French kissing, so, she placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her mouth with her lips barely surrounding the tip. She very slowly slid the head into her mouth as her lips slid over the helmet. Yoshi moaned and scared her. She looked up and he was still asleep. Hmm, he must have liked that.

Emiko started to slowly pump her mouth over the first two inches of his cock and swirled her tongue around and over the head. She took it out of her mouth and seeing a “V” on the underside of the helmet, remembered reading that this was a very sensitive area, so she flicked her tongue over it a few times, and Yoshi moaned again. He liked that too...

She returned to sucking and sliding Lots of spit ... Suck and slide, suck, and swirl...

Emiko was beginning to get the hang of it but forgot about the choke point. She plunged a little too deep and hit her uvula. She lurched and almost gagged, but said, “Oops, too far!” She made sure she remembered how far to take him and restarted again. In less than a minute, Emiko had her rhythm back and was sucking, swirling, and sliding like a pro.

Yoshi was now awake and enjoying the hell out of his wife’s tiny mouth working on his cock. He put his hand on the back of her head and thrust up a little, choking her again. Without thinking, she smacked his hand away and stopped for a second, and said, “You do that again, you can suck your own cock!”

“Saw-ree...”

Emiko went back to her task. She was determined to extract the coveted chi and drink it down. She remembered reading one of her dad’s dirty books when she was a kid and it talked of sexual vampires: incubus and succubus who robbed their partner’s coveted chi by making their partner climax first.

Suck, slide and swirl, suck, slide and swirl ... She slobbered around his cock when she told herself, lots of spit. Suck, slide, and swirl. Emiko felt kind of ‘nasty” because she was slobbering a lot and her hand was covered along with it running down his shaft. You’re a dirty, nasty girl, Emiko. Now, you’re a real cocksucker! Yoshi felt her hum around his cock and quipped, “Don’t talk with your mouth full.”

Emiko started laughing with his cock in her mouth. Yoshi thought THAT was a nice sensation! Emiko then gave him a gentle bite. “Yikes!” he exclaimed. Undaunted, Emiko restarted and soon had her rhythm back, she was going pretty well when Yoshi groaned out, “Gonna cum. Real close!”

Emiko remembered the article: Pull back, suck, swirl, and swallow...

She was expecting him to spurt, but she didn’t realize the force at which it ejected. She quickly swallowed the first spurt, but the second was much larger and she choked. When she started to heave, her mouth opened and Yoshi finished with two more good spurts into her mouth, which ran out over her lips and onto his groin.

She looked up at her husband panting with cum dripping off her chin. With a sad look on her face, she said, “Sorry I didn’t swallow it all.”

Yoshi smiled and stoking the side of her face said, “That’s okay, Sweetie, you gave it the old college try.”

Emiko sighed and said, “Boy, sucking cock is hard work!”

Yoshi laughed and said, “So is eating pussy!”

She wiped the cum from her chin, looked at it in her hand, then decided to get it all and proceeded to lick her hand dry. Yoshi had gotten out of bed and wiped himself with a damp cloth and brought it into her and, like wiping a child’s face, cleaned Emiko up. She looked up at him and said, “Actually, it was a lot of fun. I liked it. Your sperms tasted pretty good too! A little salty, but good.”

Yoshi started to say something, but Emiko stopped him with a wave of her finger, she shook her finger at him and said, “Just because I am, don’t ever say I’m a cocksucker, got it?”

“I will never saw anything about my cocksucking wife. I promise.”

She slapped his leg. He grabbed her, threw her back on the bed, and began to vigorously tickle her.


After dinner that evening, Akiki kept her usual date with Officer Yamamoto in the interrogation room. They didn’t start immediately. The interrogation room happened to be a room in the safe house with a table, chairs and a video camera set up. They sat across from one another, he was finishing up a cup of coffee and her eating a sweet manju bun with red bean paste.

“If I get kind of weird, please just bear with me. Remembering this part is hard for me, as you will soon find out ... After we had cleaned up the mess in my bedroom after the sleepover and all the sex, I walked Keiko home. She clung to me like an infatuated little kid.

She was clinging to my arm and thanked me for making her first sexual experience a pleasurable and memorable one. She was saying all the things I didn’t want to hear because she was showing me genuine affection. She admitted that she was a neglected child. Her father was a driven workaholic, and her mother was busy with her women’s club. I thought “Great! Two needy girls thrown together and one of them is a coke addict!”

Keiko changed overnight from the strait-laced, innocent schoolgirl to an openly lesbian girl who unabashedly expressed her affection for me. I didn’t refrain from any PDF’s at school either. I was unsettled: with her and with myself. I would walk into class and straight to Keiko, and deep kiss her even when the teacher was walking in behind me. I needed affection and Keiko provided it. Keiko needed the same, but she confused sex with affection, and she used sex to dull the pain of her addiction. She was oblivious to the fact that soon, the free supply of coke would dry up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.