Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Both Emiko and Yoshi’s family met at Hotel Gajoen wedding complex two days before the wedding to rehearse how to work out their blended marriage ceremony. They would have a traditional Japanese wedding that was officiated by a Christian pastor. They would blend the traditional ceremony with a Christian service. This way, they could marry in their faith and yet express their Japanese traditions.

On the day of the wedding, Emiko and Yoshi arrived at the hotel two hours early to get ready. The time would mostly be used to dress the bride in the traditional white embroidered silk wedding kimono is called the shiromuku.

Both Emiko and Yoshi chose to wear the traditional Japanese wedding garments. They would both be wearing Kimonos. The kimono ― both the women’s and the men’s ―is unique in that it wears you, not the other way around. In other words, there is no squeezing into anything. Just lots of folding and tying.

Emiko will begin by wearing white undergarments, white tabi socks. Her make-up girl will tie her hair up and put the Edo-style ornamental wig with special hair ornaments called kanzashi, worn for good luck on Emiko’s head. She would then get her make-up done.

The white wedding kimono is called the shiromuku. White symbolized the sun’s rays since ancient times, and from the Heian period, pure white bridal kimonos became prized. The shiromuku stands out due to all its parts — over-robe, under-robe, obi sash, etc... — being pure white. Another reason for the pure white color of the shiromuku is that the bride may “take on the colors of the groom’s family she is marrying into”.

One would not believe all the parts of the shiromuku. First is the padding (lots of it) that is layered over the bride’s body to give the kimono its unique shape. Then there’s the wrapping that holds the padding in place. Then the first kimono layer called the makashima is put on and tied in place with a plain, white obi or belt. Next comes the second layered kimono called the kakeshita that is tied tightly in place with cords. Then, the large wide, embroidered white belt called the Obi is tied in the back in a very detailed, intricate, visually pleasing fashion. The last layer is a thick, heavy outer kimono-type jacket that is worn open called the uchikake. The entire wedding outfit is very heavy and weighs about fifteen pounds.

The uchikake is embroidered with cranes, phoenixes, orchids, carriages, and animals that are meant to bring good luck. Then comes a sort of headband called a tsunokakushi, which is said to hide the bride’s horns of jealousy and symbolize her resolve to become an obedient wife

Last comes the Bridal hood called wataboshi. Originally worn outdoors to keep away dust and prevent from the cold, the wataboshi now is worn as the equivalent of the bridal veil in Western tradition. Wearing the wataboshi hides the bride’s face from all others except for the groom until the end of the wedding ceremony.

Yoshi will also wear layered wedding clothes also called the Montsuki haori hakama. Mon means emblem that is printed on the kimono jacket called the haori and refers to the family crest of Suzuki worn on both sleeves and on the back right below the neck and two on the chest. Hakama refers to the pants. The hoari himo is the white pom-pom thing in front which loosely ties the jacket together.

At ten a.m., The ceremony was to begin. Yoshi’s father paid for the wedding except for Emiko’s kimono rental. They hired a traditional Japanese band to play for the procession and ceremony.

The first step in a traditional wedding ceremony is the procession. Or the Sanshin-iin-no-gi. When the musicians began to play, Emiko and Yoshi, along with their guests and the minister, are led to the church by a “shrine maiden.” In this step, the couple is preparing to stand and be presented to God as they declare their love for one another.

The procession proceeded to the next step or the Nyujo, or entrance to the church. The guests entered the shrine in the order of family proximity to the couple. Emiko’s family sits to the left, while Yoshi’s family is seated to the right. After the guests were seated, Yoshi, with his best man followed their families led by the Shinto Maiden to the front of the church. When everyone was in place, the Shrine Maiden led Emiko and her father down the aisle. The Shrine Maiden turned off and Emiko and her father stood before Yoshii and bowed deeply. Yoshi returned the bow. The minister asked out loud, “Who is it that gives this bride to be married to this groom?”

Emiko’s dad replied, “Her mother and I, her father.”

Yoshi bowed deeply to Emiko’s father and he returned the bow and placed Emiko’s hand in Yoshi’s. They now proceed to commence the purification ceremony or the Shubatsu-no-gi, In a traditional Japanese Shinto ceremony this step may be the most important, and it was being blended into Emiko and Yoshi’s Christian ceremony. Purification before God is at the core of the traditional wedding. Before the actual ceremony begins, the minister purifies Emiko, Yoshi, and their guests. Christians believe that God knows that people sin throughout each day without realizing it, and for the couple to begin their journey together, they must be purified from all of their sins.

Next came the ritual prayer reading or Norito-sojo. The minister read a ritual prayer out loud that announces Emiko and Yoshi’s marriage to God. This ritual prayer is called the “Norito” and it declared that Emiko and Yoshi were marrying while promising their eternal happiness together. The minister also asked for protection and blessings over the couple. The guests then stood and bowed.

Next, they proceeded to the exchange of cups called the Sinkon-no-gi. Now that the Emiko and Yoshi have had their union declared and recognized, they exchange three saki cups increasing in size. Each time the bride and groom take a cup, they must sip from it three times. This ritual is named ‘San-San-Kudo’, which literally translates to three, three, nine, after the three sips of wine, from three separate cups, totaling nine sips altogether. The first cup, or the ichi no sakazuki, was first handed to Yoshi and symbolizes heaven, and showed an appreciation for the couple’s ancestors. The second cup, or ni no sakazuki, was first handed to Emiko and symbolizes the earth and Emiko and Yoshi’s vow to care for each other as long as they live. The third cup, or the san no sakazuki, represents people and prays for Emiko and Yoshi’s fertility.

The next traditional ritual, the mikushi azuke no gi, Emiko and Yoshi presented a comb wrapped in a cloth to God. Emiko held the comb in her hands close to her heart and made a prayer to God. She then turned and gave the comb to Yoshi, who by his acceptance showed the attendees his willingness and determination to make the marriage work.

Next came the reading of the vows, or the Seichi hodoku. A vow Emiko and Yoshi make to God. Emiko and Yoshi stood close together and held the parchment as Yoshi read the vow. “On this wonderful day, before almighty God, Emiko and I are sincerely grateful for this ceremony to be granted the privilege to wed this day. Going forward, we will love each other, trust one another, and share the good times and the bad, and that the vow we make today will remain unchanged throughout our lifetime together. I Yoshi Suzuki, Emiko’s otto [husband], make this vow before God.” Emiko followed with “I, Yoshi’s tsuma [wife], also make this vow before God”

Emiko and Yoshi turned toward each other, and the minister said, “Now, Emiko and Yoshi will profess their vows to each other before God, family, and friends.”

Yoshi spoke first saying, “Emiko, I promise that no matter what happens in our lifetimes, I will always love you, and you only, forsaking all others. I will honor you and cherish you as my equal partner in life no matter what. Through hard times and good, for rich or poor, in sickness and health, and on into eternity where we will be together with the Lord.”

Yoshi was standing one step lower than Emiko because he was over a foot taller and they wanted to look into each other’s eyes when they spoke. Emiko vowed, “Yoshi, my heart and my love, thank you for loving me for me. I will always be faithful to you and our love forsaking all others. I will honor and esteem you above all men, I will work by your side and follow you into eternity. Through rich or poor, sickness or health, I will strive to make a good home for you and our children. I will support you in all your endeavors trusting that you will always protect and shelter me through all the storms of life.”

The minister now said, “We will now have the Yubiwa kotan, or the exchanging of rings,” Yoshi took Emiko’s left hand and holding the wedding band said, “With this ring, I marry you, Emiko. Let the circle of this platinum ring symbolize my never-ending love for you.”

Emiko took Yoshi’s wedding band in her right hand and his left hand in her and said, “Yoshi Suzuki, With this ring, I marry you and make your name my own. Let this platinum ring symbolize my ending love for you now and forever more.”

The minister said, “Next, we will have the Tamagushi hoten, which is a ceremony of Emiko and Yoshi offering a sprig of evergreen to God. This pine “spirit stick” carried the thoughts and prayers through the end of the branch to God.” After they had presented the sprigs, they bowed to God, rose, and clapped twice, then bowed again to show their gratitude to God.

The traditional Japanese wedding ceremony ended with the Shinzokusakazuki no gi, or the drinking of the blessed wine with the wedding party. Emiko and Yoshi’s marriage symbolized not only the binding of each other but also of their families. Emiko served each family member a cup of saki. They each took three sips of the sacred wine, bonding them together as one family.

And finally, the minister offers the congratulations of family and guests to Emiko and Yoshi in the omedeto gozamasu, or congratulations. The minister led the congregants and bowed. They returned the bow. Now, Emiko and Yoshi’s families exchanged congratulations After the congratulations, the congregants left the church and waited outside for Emiko and Yoshi to make their entrance into life as a married couple.

Friends and family threw grass seed at the young newlyweds as they exited the church and is a western custom. From the church, which was a part of this huge hotel complex that was a very popular wedding venue, was within walking distance a mere fifty yards away. Everyone moved to the reception hall while Emiko and Yoshi went and changed into their street clothes.

Emiko and Yoshi made their entrance to the reception about forty minutes later.


The following morning, Akiki and Officer Yamamoto were together again in the interrogation room. He heard in his earpiece that the tape was running, so he told Akiki, “You can start any time you like.”

Akiki asked, “Where did we leave off? This day after day stuff is so monotonous that I sometimes forget where we stopped.”

Akiki’s testimony from the night before had already been transcribed and printed out. Officer Yamamoto looked at the last page and replied, “Let’s see ... you left off where Chieko had just given Keiko a fix, told her to shave herself bare and be ready for the photoshoot the next day. Then they left, you walked Keiko home.”

“Oh yeah ... The next morning, I asked Chieko if I could have lunch with Keiko alone. She wanted to know why, and I told her, ‘Look, you’re going to destroy who that girl is this afternoon. She needs to be calm and prepared. Let me help her get through this without too much grief. It will be better for both of you. She is helped getting through the ordeal and you get better photos. Now, what do you say?’ She gave me a smug look and agreed.”

“At lunch, I told Keiko that I didn’t know how long Chieko would stay after school, but it couldn’t be too long. I would try not to have sex today at school. If we have to do this, I’d rather do it in my bedroom or hers. If she wanted us to proceed, I’ll try to fight to avoid having sex at school. Okay? Keiko begged me to try to do that. She said, ‘I promise I’ll take all the pictures or movies she wants, but please, I don’t want to get caught naked, doing it at school.’”

“Chieko, Ayako, and I had a meeting in the restroom between class and expressed what I would like to happen. At first, she balked, but I told her that Keiko promised me without prompting that she would take any pictures or movies that she wanted, but she didn’t want to be caught at school naked and performing sex acts. I told Chieko that I agreed with Keiko that if I am supposed to have sex with her, I would rather do it in my own bedroom or hers. I told her that if she wanted to take some nudes, for maybe thirty minutes after school, that’s one thing, but to have sex would take a lot longer.”

“Chieko thought for a few moments then said that she agreed, but that we were going to shoot some nudes that afternoon as her promise of further sessions at my house. When we returned to class, Keiko looked up at me and I touched her shoulder and smiled. She let out a relieving sigh and I saw a tear slip down her cheek.”

“After class, we went to an empty art room and Chieko got some soft porn nudes. Keiko at various stages of undress then bent over pulling her butt cheeks apart showing her pucker, touching, and caressing her breasts, sliding her finger through her slit with her legs open ... Chieko had me strip and the two of us kissed and fondled each other, I would kiss or suck her breast, kiss, and lick her mons and her anus. Keiko did the same to me and we were finished in about forty minutes. As we were getting dressed, Chieko ordered that I get permission for a sleepover that Friday or Saturday night. When we left school, I walked Keiko home as Chieko and Ayako went in the opposite direction.”

“That Saturday, we met at my house for a sleepover. We pretended to play around doing girly stuff until my parents went to bed about ten o’clock. Chieko didn’t want any gradual undressing. She said we covered that the other day. She wanted us naked, and me to start making love right away. She pulled out a strap on with a slender six-inch dildo attached and told me that I had to use it in both her holes. When Keiko saw and heard what Chieko wanted, she started to quickly gather her things to leave. I grabbed her arm and said to her, “Keiko, sweetie, I didn’t know anything about this. In fact, I’ve never used one before,” I told her that if she left, she would start to crash in an hour or so because Chieko had not yet given her a fix for the evening. I told her that on top of that, Chieko would not give her any more free coke because she reneged on her promise. Where would she go and who would she buy it from? I promised her I would be as gentle as I could and that we would take it slow; we had all night.”

“She calmed down enough to rethink things. I told her that I would take her virginity with my finger very gently and hopefully when she was excited so she wouldn’t feel it so much before we did anything with the strap-on. She looked and me and ask me to promise I would be gentle with her and I honestly promised that I would try my best to make it pleasurable for her if she would trust me. She nodded and said, “I trust you, Akiki, please don’t hurt me.’”

“When we were completely naked, Chieko gave Keiko a little more coke than her usual nightly fix, and within minutes Keiko was mellowed out and very compliant and responsive to my touch. Chieko whispered to me, “Take as much time as you like, Make it slow and easy. I want a super good movie, okay?” I silently. nodded I was more worried about Keiko than giving Chieko a good movie. I was glad and it was to Keiko’s benefit that I could take my time. We started by lying next to each other and making out. Keiko was a complete virgin and had never even done any kissing whatsoever much less deep kissing. She responded quickly to our deep kissing and soon, she was gently holding my head as I suckled on her breasts. She held my head as I laid a trail of butterfly kisses down her torso and abdomen.”

“She voluntarily opened her legs as I slid down between them and came to rest when I started kissing and licking her mons and the top of her slit. The coke was intensifying my administrations and Keiko was very responsive and instinctively knew what she wanted because she pulled her legs up and grabbed them behind the knees, pulling them to her chest. This opened her up completely from anus to clit. I started to lick, kiss, and nibble her outer lips. I made a single pass through her slit, avoiding her clit, and teased her vaginal opening with the tip of my tongue. I dropped down and licked her perineum because she was flowing copiously down and over her anus. I rimmed her sphincter and gently pushed my tongue inside her and she pushed out accepting me, groaned, and thrust herself up, trying to get me deeper inside her. After several lunges with my tongue, she gasped three times and came softly.”

“I was getting worked up and I wanted some relief, so I quickly kissed my way up her body to again start deep kissing her. Keiko was running like a faucet and her entire groin area down past her anus was slippery wet with her juices. I slid my finger up and down her crease several times as I deep kissed her. She was gently pumping her pussy into my hand desiring more intense contact. I diddled her clit and backed off several times, and she was getting frustrated. When I knew she couldn’t take much more, I gently pushed my middle finger into her pussy as deep it would go. I felt the resistance of her hymen and then it gave way with a pop-like feeling and then into her scalding hot depths. I curled my finger upwards and started to stroke the top of her vagina and she came again very quickly. I was afraid of getting blood all over my sheets, so I pulled out of her and turned around sitting on her face reversed and ordered her to lick me like I licked her. She immediately began to give me oral sex with gusto, and I licked the blood off my finger and licked her dripping pussy clean of all traces of blood.”

“As I started again to perform oral sex on her I started teasing her anus with my finger. I worked my finger slowly in and out of her anus until I was finger fucking her aggressively trying to get her off. She was doing an excellent job on licking and sucking pussy and I paused long enough to have a fairly strong orgasm. I told her to stick her finger in my butt and finger fuck me like I was doing her. She did as I ordered and we both had an orgasm almost simultaneously. When she came, I drove my finger deep inside her and wiggled it. When I came several seconds later, she did the same to me.”

“I collapsed on top of her as we rested for a minute or so. We pulled our fingers out of each other’s butts and I stuck my soiled finger in her mouth. She smiled and then stuck her finger in her mouth. I climbed off her and started to put on the strap-on as she watched me wide-eyed. I was kind of out of it, excited and I really wanted to fuck her. The dildo had a small mini dick that went inside of me with a bump that would tease my clit. I felt sort of aggressive and I knee-walked over to her and grabbed a handful of hair ― not hard, mind you, and told her “Suck my cock, bitch.”

“We must have been on the same wavelength because she smiled up at me and started to slowly suck on the dildo. I began to slowly pump several inches in and out of her mouth and she was learning to suck cock pretty quickly. I ordered her to play with her button and when she was ready, I wanted her to beg me to fuck her. I worked the dildo in and out of her mouth carefully because I didn’t want to choke her and ruin the flow of things. She started to diddle her clit more aggressively and I told her, don’t you dare come. It wasn’t ten seconds later she groaned out, ‘Please fuck me, Kiki, I need something inside me.’”

“I pulled out of her mouth and she laid back and pulled her legs back at the knees and begged me again, ‘Please hurry, please fuck me.’ I plunged into her with one thrust and she grunted a guttural groan and let go of her legs. She hugged me tightly and sighed out, “I love you, Kiki. It feels sooo good!” I fucked her slow and deep and she came several minutes later. I was beginning to tire because I had never done the guy’s job before.

I pulled out of her and she was a slippery mess all the way down the crack of her ass with a huge wet spot on the sheet. I set the head of the dildo at her anus and gently made several mini thrusts and the head finally slipped inside her about an inch. She grunted and said, “Owee!” I started to make small thrusts and she would give me an “Ow” with each inch I gained. After several minutes, I was giving all of it to her and she was pushing up to meet my strokes. Right before she came, she wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her ankles behind me to give her more leverage as she thrusted up to meet me. We were deep kissing and panting into each other’s mouth when she came. Her body seemed to quiver three times, then she locked up and arching her back, and groaned out before falling back to the bed. I was frantic. I needed to cum and I told her to suck my pussy for all she was worth, and finger fuck my ass hard. We switched places with her on top and she did exactly like I ordered. When I came, she had two fingers inside me to the hilt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.