Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

The morning after Chieko was arrested, she went before a judge and was formally charged in the Emiko Tanaka case with two counts of assault with a deadly weapon [knife], extortion, fifteen counts of assault and battery, kidnapping, and attempted rape of a minor. She was remanded to Aiko Juvenile Training School for Girls, a juvenile detention center, without bail to await trial. If she was an adult over twenty years old, she would be facing a twenty-five-year sentence. But being under twenty, she would probably get five years in detention until she became a legal adult.

She was not represented by an attorney and the judge asked her if her parents were going to hire her an attorney. She said that she has been disowned by her parents and is on her own without funds. He told her that since she has been indicted and formally charged, a public defender will be appointed for her. He would meet with her at the detention center.

On the drive to the facility, she wondered what her life would now be like. Would “sugar daddy” take care of her like he promised? She hmphed and thought I guess I’m gonna find out, aren’t I?”

She swore to herself that if she was left to rot, she’d commit suicide before being abandoned and caged.

As soon as she was processed, she was taken to one of the dormitory floors where the girls were housed in a six-girl room. Four of the girls looked on as Chieko stored her toiletries in her locker and started to make her bunk. A cute, but hard looking girl walked in and over to Chieko. She took and end of the sheet and said, “Let me help you with that.”

After they made the bed, The girl introduced herself saying, “Hi I’m Aoi [OH-ee] Nakamura. I run this dorm.”

Chieko looked at her stunned and asked, “The entire dorm?”

“You got it, sister. I’m the boss and nothing happens without my approval. The guards will do whatever I tell them to do, So, you’re the girl I have to treat like royalty, huh?”

Chieko replied, “I hope so.”

“Come on,” Aoi said as she took Chieko by the arm, “let’s talk.”

Aoi told her that things were set up in the facility like a small branch of the Yakuza. She was the wakagashira or lieutenant. She would become an ane [ah-NEY, big sister], and all the other girls are called Imōto [em-OO-tow, little sister].” You will become one of my overseers, got it?”

“Chieko smiled and answered, “Yes Mama, loud and clear.”

Aoi smiled and said, “I think we’ll get along just fine. I need to know one thing before I introduce you as a big sister. Do you intend to be a goody-two-shoes and do what the guards want, or are you gonna do what I say and help me run this place?”

“I’m not here because I’m a goody-two-shoes. You tell me what you want, and who to do it to, and I’m your girl.”

After confirming what she’d been told by a “visitor,” Aoi said, Well Sister, you’ll be treated just like a queen on the outside. You want sex, you pick the girl, and she will do whatever you want.”

ANYTHING I want?”

“Anything. You want a strap-on to do her, I’ll get you one. You want her to drink your piss, or eat your shit, she’ll either do it or she’ll regret it. Any other questions?”

“That about covers the sex department, doesn’t it?”

“Pretty much except if she’s already someone’s girlfriend, then you take her. The strong survive. If someone has disrespected you, you need to set an example and either seriously hospitalize the bitch or kill her. I’ll make it possible to do either one without getting caught. If they disrespect you, then they are disrespecting me. Understand?”

“Perfectly.”

“So, let me show you around. Maybe you’ll see a girl you like. By the way, what’s your preference in girls? Big tits, hairy, tall, short, fat ... What?”

“What’s the age range here?”

There are a few ten-year-olds in the next block, but in here, they range from twelve to nineteen. How old are you; I’m sixteen?”

“I’m sixteen too. But to answer your question, I don’t care about her age, but I want a girl who’s short: under five feet, no tits or just nipples and pretty. Got anything like that just waiting to be had?”

“Not here, but let’s take a walk over to the other dorm. There’s a little girl, I think she’s ten or eleven, who is pretty as a button and she hasn’t started puberty yet. She just arrived a few weeks ago. She doesn’t even bleed yet. Her name is Miki Kato. If you like her, say the word and she’ll be in our room tomorrow morning, you can even sleep with her if you want, the matrons don’t care and will turn a blind eye. All they care about is order. If there’s not raucous, then all’s well.”

“Now, let me tell you how this is done here. If you like her, call her over and tell her that she’s now your whore. Ask her if she understands. If she shakes her head no, that slap the shit out of her and then ask her again. When she capitulates and you take possession of her, make her kiss your feet and then pull her up by the hair and deep kiss her. Got it?”

Chieko giggled and replied, “This is going to be fun!”

They went into the dayroom and Miki was playing a board game with a couple of other girls. Aoi pointed her out, and Chieko thought, Aoi was right. She’s just as pretty as can be. Chieko turned to Aoi and asked, “Why is she in here?”

“Her brother tried to force her to give him a blowjob and she bit his cock clean off and cut him with a knife. She got six years of detention for mutilation. Well, do you want her?”

“Yeah, she’s just what I’m looking for.”

“Then call her over and do what I told you to do.”

“Hey, Miki!”

Miki turned and looked to see who called her. Her eyes widened when she saw Aoi. Chieko ordered, “Get your tiny ass over here now!”

Miki scrambled out of her chair and over in front of the girl who’d called her out and bowed deeply. Chieko told her to look at her. Miki stood erect and looked directly into Chieko’s eyes. For a split moment that seemed to last minutes, each girl simultaneously seemed to glance into each other’s heart. Also, they both silently acknowledged that fact to each other. Aoi thought she saw something but wasn’t sure.

Chieko asked her, “How old are you?” little girl.

“I’m fourteen, Big Sister.”

Fourteen? You look like a little girl. Anyway, from this moment on, you’re gonna be my little whore. Understand?

“Hai! I understand, Big Sister. I now belong to you ... completely.” The tiny girl gave Chieko a Mona Lisa grin and lowered her eyes.

“Correct. Now kowtow and kiss my feet.”

Miki dropped to her knees and kissed the tops of Chieko’s feet without hesitation. She knew that with her size, she had been waiting for some girl to hurt her. Now, if she belonged to a big sister, she’d be protected if she did what she was told.

“Stand up, baby girl, and kiss me like you love me.”

Miki stood on tiptoes and put her arms around Chieko’s neck and deeply frenched kissed her until Chieko broke the kiss. Chieko smiled at her and asked, “Wow! Where’d you learn to kiss like that?”

“I like girls, Big Sister, and I had a girlfriend on the outside.”

“Well, now you’re mine and you’re gonna love me any way I want. Right, Baby Girl?”

“Yes, Big Sister, any way you want.”

“From now on, I’m your mama. From now on you call me Mama, understand?”

“Yes Mama, I’m your baby girl to do with as you please.”

Chieko looked at Aoi and they chuckled to each other. Chieko asked, “Can I have her by dinner?”

“Well, let’s go talk to the assistant warden and get it done.” Turning to Miki, she said, “Go pack your things, you’re moving before dinner.”

Miki bowed deeply, answered “Hai!” and took off running to pack her things.

Aoi was true to her word. They walked right into the assistant warden’s office like they owned the place and sat down. He sat back in his chair and asked, “What do you want now, Aoi?”

“My new big sister found a girlfriend and we want her moved to our room before dinner; sooner if possible.”

“Who’s the lucky girl?”

“Miki Kato in “B” dorm.”

He leaned forward and looked Miki up in the system and typed a few things, hit enter, and said, “Your wish is my command, Miss Nakamura-san. It’s done. She’ll just swap bunks with the Akeda girl. Now get out of my office. He got on the intercom and told the dorm matron to get the girl moved

Thank you very much, sir. It’s a pleasure doing business with you.”

Twenty minutes later, Miki arrived at Chieko and Aoi’s room with two laundry bags containing her possessions. As soon as she was squared away, she went to Chieko’s bed where she was lying down watching Miki and knelt next to her bed. She asked Chieko, “Mama, can we talk in private, I have something very important to ask you.”

Aoi said, “I’ll take a walk. You two get out of the room until Big Sister says it’s clear to come back.”

There were two head bows and a simultaneous “Hai!” then they were gone.

“What do you want, Baby Girl?”

“Mama, I know we both saw something very special earlier. We saw each other’s heart. I have never experienced anything so profound and I know what that experience means to me. I wish to ask you one question.”

“I saw what you saw, Baby Girl. What’s your question?”

“I know deep in my heart that if I were to let go, I could fall completely and totally in love with you.”

“I could too, Baby.”

“If I DO let go and give myself to you completely, heart, mind, and soul, would you promise me not to hurt me or use my love to betray me?”

“If you prove to me that you really do love me and you give yourself to me ― just like you said: heart, mind, and soul, I will return your love. I will protect you and if I get out of here first, I will take you with me. Do you understand?”

“Thank you, Mama, from the bottom of my heart! I know you have to treat me a certain way for appearances, but I will faithfully love you, worship you and serve you faithfully”

“Okay, Baby Girl, we’ll see if you can put your heart where your mouth is.”

Do you have any hair on your body?”

I have a little under my arms and a little pubic hair.”

“Tonight, when we shower, I want you baby smooth, and you are to stay that way. I don’t want to feel any stubble anywhere. understand?”

“Yes, Mama. Baby smooth always.”

“I also want you to shave me. It’s your job to take care of my hygiene along with yours. Got it?”

“Yes Mama, I will take good care of you.”

Miki crawled to the foot of the bed and worshipped Chieko’s feet, licking, and sucking her toes.

Chieko felt a tingle in her pussy from Miki’s toe sucking and thought, It seems prison is better than living on the outside. But deep down, she felt trepidation at the prospect of giving her heart and love to someone. She had always taken special care not to get involved with anyone for fear of being hurt. She never in a million years ever expected to make such a deep, passionate connection with a girl. If she proves her love for me, I’ll give her my heart. This may very well be my only chance for true love in this fucked up life.


Emiko spoke to her mom about any friends she’d like to invite to the wedding. Emiko had one friend from middle school named Midori Ito that she’d like to invite, and about 12 kids from the first class she was in at high school. She told her mom that in her first class, she was treated very well by everyone. Emiko said that she would ask Midori and call her mom about Midori’s answer.

After Emiko and Yoshi’s parents, Shino and Aimi all met at the governmental municipal building on that Wednesday morning to obtain Yoshi and Emiko’s marriage license. Aimi took photos of Yoshi and Emiko getting their marriage license. After getting their license, the kids went to school.

Emiko went to the office to find out what class she would be in when she returned after the winter break. She said that she would like to return to the first class she was in because she got along well with everyone and they treated her like kindly as an equal peer. The principal agreed and transferred her back to 1-4, her original class.

The assistant principal escorted her to class 1-6 to retrieve the things from her locker. When she entered the room, you could hear a pin drop. The class leader stood up and started clapping for her. The rest of the class began to applaud. Emiko bowed and asked to speak. She said quietly, “Thank you for your support. I regret that I do not have pleasant memories of this class, but I want everyone to know, I do not dislike any of you. I saw the looks on your faces as I was being bullied, and saw compassion, empathy, and sorrow at what was happening to me, Your unspoken support for me was very encouraging and helped me retain my dignity throughout the entire ordeal, and I thank all of you for it. Domo Arigato.” She then bowed deeply.

Again, the class applauded her as she walked to the back of the class and began to clear out her locker. She bowed and said goodbye and left the class. She was escorted two doors up the hallway to class 1-4 where she started her high school experience. When she stepped into the room, the entire class rose and cheered or and applauded. Kids came up to her and welcomed her back. The class leader spoke for everyone when he said, “Welcome back, Emiko! We are so glad you have come back to us. You were a joy to know and be around and we are so glad you will be coming back to our class.!”

With tears in her eyes, Emiko bowed and replied, “I am so very happy to be back with my friends. I missed you very much when I was in the other class. I missed your friendship and acceptance that I may not look like a high school student, but you treated me as one of you and I was very happy here. I am going to be very happy to return.”

“There is something I have to tell all of you. I will be getting married over the winter break and I would like to invite all of you to the wedding.”

The class started buzzing, everyone talking at once. Someone shouted out, “Who are you marrying?”

Emiko blushed and replied, “I will become Mrs. Yoshi Suzuki.”’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.