Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

The prosecutor who was watching Akiki’s interview thought that at 10:30, it was late enough to stop for the evening. They pulled an unmarked car into the underground garage and took Akiki to a safe house for the night. After a nice breakfast, they were back at police headquarters to continue her testimony.

Once again, Akiki was placed in an interrogation room with Officer Shikiki Yamamoto He started the interview with “This is the second day of testimony by Akiki Yokoyama. This is February 4th, 2021. The time is 10:10 am. Alright, Miss Yokoyama, please begin.”

“As I said last night, Megumi and I had started a relationship and we openly held hands in school. Chieko and Ayako openly approved, and we were all one, happy clique. Megumi now felt like one of the girls and a real grown-up for taking nude photos and getting paid ¥10,000 for it.

“Something happened the following week that changed my life and Megumi’s and put Chieko squarely in charge and in control of both our lives. I have a younger brother who was in the third grade at the time. He is severely handicapped by having Asperger’s Syndrome and Rett Syndrome. He was playing with matches in one of the empty art classes and accidentally set fire to some papers. The fire spread and exploded when it came in contact with a can of paint thinner used to clean oil painting brushes.

“Chieko happened to be the first to spot the fire and got my brother out. But, because of the fire, a teacher went into the burning classroom looking for any trapped students. She was overcome with smoke inhalation and suffered a stroke. She never fully recovered and never taught again.

“Chieko used that to threaten me with killing my brother and making it look like an accident unless I swore my loyalty to her and vowed to do anything she required of me. After getting my promise to do anything she asked, she told me she wanted me to use my relationship with Megumi to turn her into a porn star performing sex acts on camera. The people who picked her out wanted to turn her into a, using Chieko’s exact words, “a little schoolgirl whore.” She would bring them ― and us ― thousands of yen.”

“When I asked who wanted this, she slapped me hard across the face and told me to just do what I was told and don’t ask questions.”

“I was heartbroken but thought I had no choice but to do it. I asked her how I was supposed to convince Megumi to have sex on camera? She said she had that covered. Several days later at school, she showed me a bunch of camera equipment in her backpack. She said that after school, we were going to my house to set things up.”

“After school, to avoid Megumi suspecting anything, we went separate ways but met up at my house. Chieko had with her three home security cameras that could be hidden in the house. One was a clock that she sat on my desk, the other was a barrel camera she hid between the legs of a teddy bear I had on a shelf. The third one she hid in a planter on my windowsill. Chieko then loaded some software on my computer and positioned the cameras the way she wanted them.”

“Chieko then had Ayako held me tight from behind and pulled a knife on me and said, ‘Here’s what you’re gonna do. You are going to shave every hair on your pussy and underarms, so you look a lot younger, Then, you’re going to give her oral sex and make her cum. Then, make her do you. I want the whole ball of wax. Sucking each other’s titties, pussy, and ass licking. While you’re at it, finger fuck her asshole. I want it all on camera. Got it?”

“I was crying but nodded and said I’d do it. Chieko said she had software on her computer that would link with my computer. All I had to do was to do what we always do during sleep overs: surf the net, maybe chat with Ayako or her, but open the camera software and leave your computer on. She had the frequency of these cameras and can operate the zoom function on all of them. She ran the backside of the blade down my cheek I shivered and nodded.”

“That Friday, Megumi spent the night. I told her I loved her and that I wanted to make love to her. She asked me how two girls made love, so we surfed the net and watched a couple of lesbian videos. She giggled but agreed when I said I would make love to her first. We followed Chieko’s script to the letter and did everything she wanted including the anal penetration. Surprisingly, she came both on my tongue and my finger. So did I.”

“I felt terrible that I was doing this to her. Not because I didn’t love her, but to use our relationship to entrap her. Three days later, Chieko showed her a playback of her pumping her butt on my finger and grunting out her pleasure. Megumi almost vomited when she saw herself orgasm with my finger deep in her butt.”

“At first, she looked at me with venom in her eyes, but Chieko lied to Megumi and told her that she had secretly planted the cameras in my room while Ayako kept me occupied shopping. Chieko swore I didn’t know anything about it until just now. Megumi never knew I betrayed her, but that was her downslide into the sexual slavery that Chieko’s “sponsor” wanted.”

“Chieko threatened to post the videos on the chat site Line so everyone in school could watch unless she did exactly as she was told. Over the course of the next two months, she videotaped Megumi giving a total of six or seven boys oral sex, getting facials, and dribbling sperm out of her mouth at different tapings. She let them cum on her chest, her mons, and butt. She was also taped letting boys piss in her mouth and drinking it. The more she did, the lower Megumi started to withdraw and become sullen and depressed. The end came when Chieko forced her to let a grown man have anal sex with her. Two days later, sh-she h-h-h-hung herself fr-fr-from the hallway banister when her parents weren’t home.”

Akiki broke down and sobbed. Officer Yamamoto knew she’d had enough for the day. He went around the table and hugged her to him and cradled her head in his arms.

Yoshi and Emiko arrived at the University of Tokyo Hospital for Emiko’s MRI and chromosome test. Yoshi asked her if she understood why they were getting these tests. Emiko said she understood about the chromosome test, but why the MRI?

Yoshi replied saying, “We need to get a clear picture and see exactly what stage of puberty you reached and what your exact physical condition is. They will measure your uterus to see if you’re able to possibly get pregnant and carry a baby to term. They’ll check everything: your ovaries, fallopian tubes ... your entire reproductive system They will even measure the depth of your vagina”

“Why is THAT important?”

“What if you still have a young girl’s vagina and you’re only a few inches deep. If we don’t know that and try to have intercourse, you could get seriously hurt.”

“Oh, I understand.”

“Are you ready?”

“That’s a silly question. I’ve been dying to find out why I am the way I am. Of course, I’m ready! Thank you so much for taking care of me, for loving me, and doing this for me.”

They went to the blood lab first and had the blood drawn and the cheek scraping taken. Then, they went to radiology and waited for their turn to have the MRI completed. Because Yoshi’s dad, Dr. Katsu Suzuki had ordered the tests, the chromosome results would be completed by the end of the day, and there was a radiologist to read the MRI as it was being done and the report taped and transcribed In real-time.

The report read as follows:

Patient presented short stature (147.3 cm/4’10”, 42.6 kg. / 94 lb.), low bone mineral density, and interrupted puberty as a result of early ovarian failure. GHT (Growth Hormone Treatment), which is considered standard of care once growth failure is demonstrated, is not an option due to patient’s age. Although Estrogen Replacement Therapy (ERT) may induce some mammary development, it is uncertain whether mammary growth would be permanent. Patient displays breast development at Tanner stage 2. Patient has an 85- 90% probability of being infertile. This patient may possibly be a candidate for invitro fertilization-artificial insemination. There are no signs of heart disease. Egg retrieval is recommended to test for egg viability for IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) and either insertion or oocyte cryopreservation. If not, eggs from your natural mother would be the next viable option for genetically close offspring.

When Emiko read the report, she asked Yoshi, “What does all of this mean?”

“Well, there’s an 80-95% chance that you cannot get pregnant using your own eggs or by regular vaginal sex, but they suggest drawing some of your eggs to see if any there are still viable and mature enough to fertilize in a lab and then implant them inside you to try and have a baby using your own eggs. If not, your mom will donate some of her eggs for you. They say that you are probably a good candidate to have a child using artificial insemination. Hormone therapy will not increase your chances of getting pregnant on your own but may help you with some breast growth They don’t know if any breast growth you gain will be permanent. Meaning, if you stop the hormones, you may lose whatever breast development you gained. Besides, hormone therapy ― even short term ― has been proven to greatly increase your chances of getting breast cancer. Your vagina is within normal range and not too small, but we’ll have to be careful. You’re only four inches deep.”

“Well, if you get to be rich and famous, I can buy boobs if you want.”

“I will marry you just like you are, and I don’t want you to change who you are for me. To me, you’re perfect just the way you are.”

“I knew there was a reason I love you.” She smiled and kissed him.

They stopped by the lab and picked up the results. It was confirmed that Emiko had the karyotype of a girl with classic Turner syndrome, which is typically (45, X) (instead of the normal 46, XX).

“Well, Darling, now we know why you are the way you are. You have a chromosomal defect called Turner’s Syndrome. Somehow, during the development of certain cells, your body omitted an “X chromosome. In human reproduction, the female egg has one “X” chromosome. The sperm is either an “X” or a “Y” chromosome. If the egg is fertilized by an “X” sperm, it becomes a girl. If by a “Y” it becomes a boy. You are missing an “X” chromosome in your genes. That’s what Turner’s Syndrome is: a missing “X” chromosome in girls. Each of us has 46 chromosomes in our physical make-up. This disease is not genetic, but biological. It just happens in about 1 in 2,500 female births. With Japan’s current female population, that means there are about 26,000 Japanese women with this disease. See? You are not alone, darling.”

“Thank you, my love, for finding this information for me. It gives me great peace to know what happened to me. I’m just thankful that I am otherwise healthy.”

The two love birds dropped by Katsu’s office and let him read the report. He told his son, “I’m very proud of you, Son. You nailed the diagnosis right on the head. Feeling pretty proud of yourself?”

“I’m very happy to have found the answer to the puzzle. It will help me when I go on my campaign to end bullying in schools. Emmie doesn’t know it yet, but she’s going to volunteer to go to schools with me and talk about being bullied because she’s different.”

“I am?”

“Yes, Sweetie, you are.”

Emiko looked at her soon to be father-in-law and said, “I guess I am.”

“Don’t forget, Dad, tomorrow we need to go to the governmental municipal office to obtain the marriage license, Okay?”

“Talk to your mother, her and Emiko’s mom are scheduling all of that.”

While all of this was going on, Madoka Tanaka and Amiko Suzuki were hurriedly planning a wedding for two weeks hence. After contacting every bridal shop in Tokyo, they found a Shirokakeshita, or wedding kimono small enough to fit Emiko. It was in the sacred color of white brocaded silk with cranes and tortoise shells for good luck and pine branches for endurance and longevity, along with other auspicious lucky designs. They rented Emiko’s wedding kimono but purchased Yoshi’s clothes because the mon-tsuki, or formal outer men’s kimono had three Suzuki family crests on it: one on each sleeve and one on the back right below the neck.

The wedding was scheduled at the Hotel Gajoen in Tokyo. Emiko wanted a blended Christian and traditional ceremony. They were very lucky to have called when they did because only an hour earlier someone had canceled. It would be a simple wedding with just relatives and a few personal friends and some of Yoshi and Emiko’s classmates. They planned a reception of about 100 attendees.

Madoka wanted to have the dinner at their restaurant, but Amiko said that it was unacceptable for the bride’s family to work on their daughter’s wedding day. They had to ask Emiko about guests because her mother said she didn’t have many friends at all.

They then went shopping for themselves. They would buy new kimonos for themselves. They gave birth to the newlyweds, they deserved it, right? At least that was their thinking...

After returning from lunch, Akiki’s interview continued. Officer Yamamoto started the ball rolling with a question. Picking up where we left off, after Megumi’s suicide, were you three girls interviewed?”

“Yes. We each told the officer that she seemed a little down, but nothing out of the ordinary. That fact that I had feelings for her and took her death very hard made our testimony very believable.”

“I knew we were being controlled by the person Chieko called her sugar daddy when about a month after Megumi’s death all three of us were transferred to Kaisei Junior & Senior High School. Not only were we transferred to the same school, but all three of us were in the same class together. That’s when we met Mr. Hasagawa for our homeroom teacher and counselor.”

“Last time I asked a question about Chieko’s sugar daddy, it got me a slap across the face so his time I kept my mouth shut. It wasn’t two weeks after we arrived at our new school when Fumiko Sato arrived in our class. What happened to Fumiko broke my heart and tore it to pieces. Retelling this story about her makes my heart ache even now. We were fourteen, our hormones were in full swing and we pretty much knew what our preferences were and what type of person we were attracted to. That’s when I realized that I was a lesbian. I fell in love with Fumiko at first sight. The first time our eyes met, both of us felt something very significant in a single moment. Both of us were very shy and didn’t speak with each other the rest of the day, but we stole glances and exchanges smiles and blushes.

Both Chieko and Ayako noticed what had happened between Fumiko and me as we were leaving school, Chieko pulled us into a corner of the stairwell for a discussion. She got in my face and said, “I don’t give a shit about the goo-goo eyes you two are making at each other, but the people who are controlling our fates want that girl. You don’t know anything about her, but she is a very successful clothes model for Lily Brown [a popular clothing line]. She is worth millions of yen to get porn pictures of her. Akiki, I don’t care what your personal feelings are for this girl and I don’t care, but all of us have to focus on one thing. She is our prime reason for being in this school now. We need to turn this girl into a whore, and because you, Akiki, and she have some sparks flying, you’re going to be the cheese in the mousetrap. Got it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.