Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Atsuto Fujiwara made the call Chieko wanted. He spoke to his Yakuza saiko komon (senior advisor) and relayed his daughter’s wish not to be caged in prison or a juvenile detention facility, but to serve as a consort. Chieko sat nervously in an armchair across from her father’s desk watching her father’s face and biting her nails waiting for an answer.

“How old is she?”

“Sixteen.”

“Is she a virgin or does she have any experience at all?”

“Cupping the phone, Atsuto asked her, “Are you a virgin? Do you have any sexual experience?”

“Yes, I’m a virgin, but I’ve done oral.”

“Send me a nude of her and a close-up facial shot.”

Chieko’s dad told her, “Strip. He wants a nude of you and a close-up facial shot.”

Chieko obeyed and Her dad took several shots and the closeup facial. He sent him the nude shots that she chose and waited for his call back. Ten minutes later, the boss called back and said, “Is she there with you?”

“Yes sir.”

“Put her on speaker. Okay, she’s a looker. I’ll take her myself. But she needs to know that once she leaves your house, there’s no turning back. I’ll break her in as my personal whore until I get tired of her and need a new play toy. It doesn’t matter whether she’s with me or anyone else, she fucks the job’s the same: fuck when I want, how I want, where I want, and whoever I tell her to fuck. Mouth, ass, cunt, she does it all. If I tell her to fuck or suck my dog, she gets on all fours with a smile.

“If she can live a life like this, then I’ll send a car. If not, she’ll have to do the time and take the rap without saying a word or giving up the family. If she does, she’ll earn herself a position of honor, and I’ll personally make sure she’s well taken care of. And yes, if she’s wondering, she will fuck my dog. So, baby girl, what will it be?”

Chieko replied, “If I do the time; you’ll take care good of me, saiko komon-chan?”

“Very good care of you, baby. I’ll get you special treatment and support you in the joint and when you get out, you’ll have a whole new wardrobe, a very fat wad of cash and your very own condo bought and paid for.”

“I’ll take the fall. I don’t mind fucking anyone, any way, but I can’t do animals.”

“Alright then, but remember you own this whole fiasco. It’s all on your shoulders. Got it?”

“Yes sir. I’ll pay my debt to the family.”

‘Good girl. I always knew you had what it takes. The cops will be picking you up within the hour, so be ready.”

Click.

Chieko put her clothes back on and waited with her dad for the doorbell to ring.

When everyone was awake and up at the Suzuki residence, Yoshi’s prediction was correct. When his father found out that Yoshi and Emiko slept together, he was not happy, to say the least.

“I gave her father my word she would not be touched improperly. That means touching a breast or anything. What is wrong with you two?”

“Father,” Emiko quickly replied, “it’s all my fault. I woke up in the middle of the night frightened, shaking, and sweating. I only feel safe and secure when I’m in Yoshi’s arms. I need his acceptance of me and his love to take away the nightmares. Yoshi was a perfect gentleman and only held me in his arms. We are both moral people and would never dishonor our families by not waiting until we are married to be intimate.”

“Please understand and don’t be angry. I am to blame, not Yoshi. I apologize for getting angry without knowing the facts. I do believe that you and Yoshi are moral young adults. But I need you to understand that for your honor and the honor of your family, you must be very discreet. The police, the school board, and the press are going to be watching everyone connected with this case with a microscope. Emiko, this case is going to become national ― if not international news. All of you need to be smart and prudent and act with discretion. Do all of you understand?”

Everyone in unison replied affirmatively “Hai, Otosan! [Yes, Father!]”

At the breakfast table, Yoshi’s mom, Amiko, was very happy to have Emiko with the family. She thought it very ironic and funny that such a tiny little girl had captured the heart of the big, invincible Yoshi. She also expressed her happiness and the possibility of having Emiko as a daughter-in-law.

After breakfast, Yoshi, Emiko, and Aimi went to Emiko’s home to get some of her personal belongings, clothes, and the CDs. Madoka told Yoshi that he needn’t worry about anything. Emiko’s father would give them their blessing to marry right away if they desired. If that were to happen, Both Emiko’s mother and Father would sign the consent papers. Having revealed this, Yoshi still had to perform the formalities and properly ask for her hand.

They returned to the Suzuki residence and the first thing Yoshi did was to make three copies of each of the five CDs retrieved from Emiko’s. Yoshi also burned three CDs for the data on Emiko’s phone left from the day before.

It was decided that for at least the next week, Emiko wouldn’t attend class. Yoshi asked his father and mother at a family conference before going to the police precinct if he and Emiko could have their blessing to marry during the winter break. He relayed what Emiko’s mom had said to them. Yoshi said that he believed that with his reputation at school if the entire school know Emiko was his legal wife, no one will dare try to bully Emiko again. Yoshi said, “And I believe that with Emiko being a married woman in that school for the last half of the year, she would earn her reputation that would carry her through high school.

In response, Katsu replied, “Call Mr. Tanaka and ask him if we can make a dinner reservation for a formal proposal of marriage. If they agree to letting Emiko marry over the winter break, then your mom and Madoka-chan can make all the necessary arrangements. Emiko, would you want a white wedding dress or a formal wedding kimono?”

“I think I would prefer a formal kimono. I would value everyone’s opinion, but I think I would look more mature and prettier in a kimono than a white wedding dress. I think with my size and figure, I would look kind of like a cartoon in a white wedding dress.”

Amiko Suzuki agreed and so did Aimi. Yoshi, his dad, and Shino also agreed with Emiko’s reasoning. So, it was decided that they would stop by Emiko’s family restaurant for lunch and ask for the proposal dinner then. But first, they had to go to the police and deliver some more incriminating evidence.

Yoshi collected all the CDs and Katsu and the kids drove to the police station. They were all sitting in the captain’s office when they turned to see what the disturbance was all about. They were bringing Chieko in to be booked. She was handcuffed with her hands behind her back because she was being charged with a violent offense.

Emiko and Chieko stared at each other. Chieko had a neutral look on her face. No anger, hatred, or even acknowledgement that she even knew Emiko. Emiko started to shiver and breathe heavily. Just looking at her brought back the fear she felt when confronted by her former classmate and assailant.

The captain informed them that this crime had already been sensationalized and was a hot topic. The rumors of organized crime being involved spread quickly and had become of the paparazzi-type attention the news channels were giving it.

With public statements taken from a host of witnesses seeing the chase in the activity field, but also the initial recording of the day’s events in the classroom from Friday made this case completely different. There was now evidence that the class knew what was going on and that everyone one of her classmates would be required to make a statement of facts or be charged with obstruction of justice and impeding n investigation.

It was also coming to light that the homeroom teacher/counselor might possibly have had knowledge of the activity(s) taking place in his classroom. The addition of more recordings on the CDs that they had just received, broadened the investigation even further.

The captain recommended that until it was positively determined that there was no risk to Emiko, she should not return to school. Most likely, she would be safe to return after the winter break.

From the police station, they went to Tanaka’s Rising Sun Tempura emporium for lunch. Mr. and Mrs. Tanaka laid out a nice spread for their honored guests. Emiko donned an apron and helped with the setting and drinks. Mr. Tanaka put up the “Temporarily Closed” sign and they all sat down to a meal. Emiko made sure that Yoshi sat next to her father while she sat across from him next to her mother.

After the meal, Yoshi pulled out his chair and getting down on his knees bowed to the floor to Mr. Tanaka. He rose and asked “Father, With the utmost love and respect for your daughter, Emiko, I ask that you give me her hand in marriage. We would like to marry over the school’s winter break and return to school in the new year as husband and wife. If this is agreeable with you and Mother, I will pay all the expenses for the wedding. I will also provide for her wedding kimono. She has decided to dress traditionally instead of the white wedding dress. We will reside at my parent’s home until I finish medical school.”

Kanji Tanaka stood, and bowed to Yoshi, and said, “I give my daughter to you to love and cherish for life. Please protect her. She is a small and fragile girl. She is very passive and agreeable, and she is very honorable and moral. She is not good in math, but she is an intelligent girl who can cook well. She is kind and sweet, and it would hurt me deeply if she were to be mistreated or become unloved.

“She has a beauty from within that many women do not possess even though she does not possess the physical beauty most men look for. But charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting. My little girl has been trapped in her child-like innocence and I am grateful that you have seen this beauty in her and cherish it.

Tears started to cascade from Katsu’s eyes. “Please love her, cherish her and make her happy. Emiko is my baby girl. She is all I have given this world that is beautiful. She is the most precious part of me. Please love her, cherish her, and make her happy. I promise that I will come at you with a father’s vengeance if you ever hurt her or abandon her.”

“This is my blessing and cursing for you this day that you choose to marry my little girl.”

“I will honor my wedding vows to her, to her family, and mine. I will never bring disgrace to myself, her, or our families by breaking those vows. I will take her as my wife for life. I will love her for who and what she is. God made her very special and she is beautiful in her own unique way. I will treasure the gift of your daughter until eternity ends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful gift.”

Emiko’s dad asked his daughter if she had anything she wanted to say. Emiko stood and moved to the head of the table and with her hands folded in front of her, bowed deeply and said, “I have come to believe in the Christian God. He has answered my every prayer. Prayers for strength, to keep me safe and to protect my dignity, and keep me from harm. But the prayer He answered that has blessed me the most is that I asked Him to give me to Yoshi to love and cherish. Although I feel so unworthy to be loved by a wonderful man like him, I will love and cherish him as my husband as long as I live.” I love you Yoshi forever and a day.”

The fathers bowed and shook hands, the mothers bowed, hugged, and cried, and the girls hugged, jumped up and down, and giggled a lot. Yoshi sat back like the emperor and just smiled like the cat that caught the mouse.

Yoshi apologized as everyone got In the van, but he said, “Sorry folks, but I gotta get her a ring.”

All the women were giddy with anticipation. Dad rolled his eyes, and Shino resigned himself to simply going along for the ride. They went to the jeweler in Okachimachi [jewelry town] that Katsu used regularly and purchased a half-carat princess cut engagement ring and matching wedding bands for ¥89,3464 [$8,500]. The jeweler sized the rings at no charge. Yoshi’s dad told him, “You’re paying for this out of your college fund.”

Yoshi smiled and said, “Of course, Dad.”

When the rings were finished being sized, Yoshi got down on one knee and proposed properly and then slipped on her engagement ring. He whispered in her ear after a sweet kiss, “My family is Christian also.”

Later in the day, Katsu Suzuki received a call from the police captain informing them that Chieko Fujiwara would not be released from custody to ensure Emiko’s safety. He did ask if Emiko could come to the station on Monday to answer a few questions.

Emiko asked Mr. Suzuki if she could come in after Yoshi gets off school. She would feel more comfortable if he was there. They said that it would be fine.

They brought Chieko into the interrogation room. The officer asked her if she wanted anything to drink, and he got her a soda. He started by saying, “Ms. Fujiwara, you are in serious trouble.”

“Yeah, it appears so, doesn’t it?”

“Why don’t you stop with the attitude, Chieko. Let’s get something straight, young lady, you are facing some time in a detention facility. The more you cooperate and simply tell us the truth, the better the outcome is going to be for you.”

What’s there to talk about? I bullied a little kid out of some money and tried to get her to pose for some naked pictures so I could sell them and make a lot more. End of story. So, what’s there to talk about?”

A family lawyer had spoken to Chieko’s father and told him that the police had CDs containing recordings of events and conversations that Emiko had recorded over the past four weeks. They also took a recording of the events of the day including the confrontation in the music room along with her phone. He had visited his daughter and revealed this to her earlier that morning.

“Do you want to know what you’re charged with, young lady?”

“Yes, officer, I would.

You have initially been charged with two counts of armed assault with intent to kill, fifteen counts of assault and battery, eight counts of extortion, thirty counts of coercion ―”

Wait! What’s this coercion charge?”

“Coercion is the crime of the use of expressed or implied threats of violence or reprisal or other intimidating behavior that puts a person in immediate fear of the consequences in order to compel that person to act against his or her will. Every time you made her do anything she didn’t want to do, like drink urine, remove her underwear in front of the class, and threaten to strip her naked, just to name a few of the items on your list,”

“Okay, okay, I get it. So how much time am I facing?”

“Depending on the results of our investigation, the final tally hasn’t been made. There are a lot of witnesses to interview, but it looks like you’ll spend the next four years in a juvenile facility for girls until you’re a legal adult of twenty years old.”

“What are your ties to the Yakuza?”

“Hah! What are you talking about?”

“When you threatened miss Tanaka and told her that she was targeted by the Yakuza as a victim of exploitation to be used for human trafficking. That’s why you wanted her to strip naked was to take and sell pictures for sale to ... in your words, “A Lolita porn site.’”

That was all bullshit. I just made up a story to try and convince her to undress so I could sell some naked pictures of her. I had a friend in sixth grade who was into enjo kosai [compensated dating, or teen prostitution] and met this old guy. He talked her into posing for this Lolita site and she got paid thousands for some nude photobooks she’d made. Hell, they sell the things in convenience stores, so why is it a crime to take pictures of naked little girls.”

“The difference is that those legal books have models who, unfortunately, sell their kids and give permission to photograph them, and the girls’ feely consent to model for this industry.”

“So, how did you pick Emiko as your victim? You told her she was a target of the Yakuza.”

“Again, I lied. I didn’t pick her; she fell right into my lap. One day in early November this girl who looks nine years old is transferred to my class. When I saw her, Bingo! The light goes off in my head: a sixteen-year-old girl who is above the age of consent, and she looks like a sixth-grader? It’s a no-brainer. There’s was a lot of money to be made with her.”

“What about your partners? What is your connection with them?”

“Those two girls were just two girls in my class. I recruited them for extra muscle in case I needed it, and for the intimidation factor. They got paid for their efforts, which was almost nil.”

“Where did you learn these intimidation and bullying techniques? You put together a perfect picture of targeting and premeditated bullying. You’re too young to simply “know” some of these techniques.”

“Are you crazy? Haven’t you ever watched any j-dramas or k-dramas? They show all kinds of bullying far worse than what I did right on TV. It’s very educational programming. If you want to see real bullying, watch the k-drama Angry Mom.”

“As you can see, I’m sitting here being shoveled a wild and crazy story about the yakuza and locked up facing four years of detention. Evidently, I did an amateurish job of it. Otherwise, that girl wouldn’t have made it to the activity field damn near naked and everything recorded. Don’t you think the Yakuza would have given me some real professional help if they truly targeted and wanted this girl for their own use? Get real.”

The officer closed his notes and asked Chieko, “Do you have anything to say about what you did?”

Hanging her head, she started with the crocodile tears saying, “I need help. I have a craving for power and control, and I couldn’t help myself. I saw someone different from the norm, someone who stood out like a sore thumb and bullied her. I mean, chances are someone else probably would have targeted her because she’s the prime bullying target. But I need some help in getting my desire for control ... under control.”

“What do you mean ‘someone else would have targeted her?’”

“Are you cops so busy making up Yakuza stories that you don’t watch the news? Just a few months ago right before school started, they had a huge, publicized TV news program on bullying. They even emphasized that being different makes you a target. Well, Emiko Tanaka is a prime example of being different. She’s the tiniest girl in the entire school and she looks like she belongs in elementary school. How different is that?”

Chieko tearfully pleaded, “Please, I need help. I don’t like who I’ve become.”

The officer sighed, seeing right through her tearful act. He picked up his notes and said to her, “What happens to you will be up to the evidence and the judge. All you can do is throw yourself on the mercy of the court.”

A female officer entered the interrogation room and escorted Chieko back to her cell...

Yoshi and Emiko sat in Katsu’s study to discuss Emiko’s condition. Yoshi asked his father, “Dad, you know I’ve been doing some research on interrupted puberty because of Emiko’s condition. Most of the causes of delayed or interrupted puberty can be cured with drug treatment like hypothyroidism or celiac disease, but these diseases also display additional health issues that are not present in Emiko’s case. I think I found the cause, but she needs blood drawn for chromosomal analysis and a buccal smear [cheek scraping].”

“What do you suspect is the cause?”

“Turner’s syndrome. Turner syndrome is a developmental disorder and is caused by the absence or structural abnormality of a sex chromosome, typically an X chromosome. Basically, Emiko, what this means is that if we go to the very beginning of conception, a female egg is designated with an “X” Chromosome. Male sperm is either “X’ or “Y.” If a “Y” sperm fertilizes an egg, it becomes an “XY” or, a boy. A fertilized “XX” egg becomes a girl. With Turner’s syndrome, somehow, it is not a genetically passed on the disease, but somehow, during the formation of cells, one of the “X” chromosomes in girls is missing or partially missing.

“The main symptoms are short height and interrupted puberty caused by a failure of the ovaries to develop. The ovaries, during puberty, dispense the female hormone estrogen, which causes all the female reproductive system to mature, to develop breasts, axillary hair [pubis and body hair] growth, and the growth and development of the uterus and vagina. It also starts the process of maturing eggs for reproduction and starts the onset of menarche or your periods.”

“One of the symptoms of this disease, besides the lack of height or sexual maturity is heart disease, which luckily you don’t have. This isn’t present in all patients.”

“Dad, I would like to get her tested and also have an MRI completed of her reproductive track: her uterus, ovaries, and vaginal area. This is to take measurements, compare them with a normal adult female of sixteen, and see how far she may or may not have progressed through the pubertal process.”

“Wow, Yoshi, I am really impressed with your thoroughness in your research. It sounds like you might be on the right track, so let me set up the MRI and bloodwork.”

“Dad, I’d like to get it done before the wedding so that we don’t have any unforeseen issues with consummation or...”

“I understand Yoshi. We’ll get it done in the next day or two. I am, after all, the hospital’s big cheese.”

Emiko sat wide-eyed in amazement at her fiancé’s medical prowess and he hadn’t even entered medical school yet. She asked Yoshi, “With this Turner’s syndrome, will I be able to have children?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.