Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Sleep never came for Emiko that night. Her imagination was running wild with all kinds of terrifying possible scenarios that Chieko could inflict upon her. She could not stop shaking with fear as she got out of bed thinking of what the next few hours would bring as she walked to school.

After changing shoes and dropping her backpack next to her desk, Emiko sat and waited for Chieko and her gang to show up. Chieko walked to her desk and signaled for Emiko and the two girls to go to the bathroom. Ayako detoured to retrieve the cups and was the last to enter the bathroom. The morning ritual was done quickly including Emiko retrieving Chieko’s gift personally from between her legs. They returned to the classroom. Chieko had yet to ask for the money and Emiko started to worry. She didn’t have long to wait. Several minutes later, Chieko stood and made an announcement. “Mr. Hasagawa said he’ll be about ten minutes late and for us to just hang tight.”

The last one to arrive in class was a quiet boy who sat on the other side of Akiki named Chiko Watanabe. Once he was seated, Chieko stood and turned to Emiko. She said, “Where’s your money. I need to see ¥6,000.”

Emiko pulled out her wallet as everyone looked on and she handed Chieko the entire contents of her wallet saying, “Like I said last night, Mama. all I have is ¥4,426. That’s all I have to my name. There is no more.”

Chieko counted it out and returned a portion saying, “I like dealing in even numbers. Here’s ¥426. Now, you owe ¥2,000. If you don’t have it, then you need to find a way to earn it.” Slapping Emiko across the face, she snarled, “Stand up, you worthless little cunt.”

Holding her face and crying, Emiko slowly stood up. The class was eerily quiet and shocked at seeing the tiny girl assaulted right there in class.

“Look baby girl, you need to think outside the box. You need ¥2,000 right now. What do you have right now that will earn you that money? But first, let me ask you this: do you pay attention to those around you in this class? Have you noticed anyone who seems to have a crush on you?”

“No Mama, I stay to myself and try not to bother anyone.”

“Okay then. Mama’s gonna give you a lesson in social awareness. Take your panties off.”

“What?”

WHAP!

Chieko hit Emiko across the face so hard, it knocked her back and pushed two desks out of line as she tumbled to the floor.

“I said take your fucking panties off right here, right now in front of everyone. Do it! Do it fucking now! Or I will strip you naked right here in class!”

Shaking like a leaf, Emiko stood and fumbled at her hips and slowly worked her panties down past the waistband of her skirt. Once they had cleared her hips, she shimmied slightly, and they slid down her legs to puddle at her feet. When Chieko saw the crumpled garment around her feet, she said, “Now pick them up.”

Emiko stepped out of them and picked them up. She balled them up tightly in her hands and held them in front of her. Chieko turned around and looked directly at Chiko. She smiled at him and he nervously gave her a frightened smile. She said softly, but loud enough for the class to hear, “Chiko-san, you have a crush on Emiko, don’t you?”

Chieko waited for his reply, but Chiko looked at Emiko then looked down and remained silent.

“Chiko-san. Look at me,” Chieko ordered forcefully. Chiko obeyed.

“Now Chiko-san. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. Emiko is, after all, a very pretty girl. She has no tits, but she’s still a pretty girl, right?”

Chiko silently nodded.

Chiko had more than a crush on Emiko. He was obsessed with her, stared at her when she wasn’t looking, and thought of her all the time. He dreamt about her at night in his sleep. Even though she was tiny and looked young, she was indeed a very pretty girl.

“And Chiko-san, you DO have a silent crush on Emiko, don’t you? You think she’s pretty and you like her, don’t you? Don’t be afraid, just say it. You won’t get mad if Chiko-san tells you he likes you, will you Emiko?”

“Looking down at the floor embarrassed, Emiko shook her head and replied, “No Mama, I won’t be angry.”

“See, Chiko [speaking familiar tense], Now just be a man and admit you like her.”

“Okay, I like you, Emiko. I think you’re beautiful.”

“There we go! We’re getting somewhere, aren’t we?”

“Now baby girl here’s were thinking out of the box pays off ― literally.”

“You see, Chiko’s family owns a very successful printing business and he gets a nice allowance. Don’t you Chiko?”

Nodding, he replied, “Uh-huh.”

“Now baby girl, I want you to walk over to that boy who likes you a lot and ask nicely him if he wants to buy your panties for ¥2,000. I would be willing to bet you that he will help you out and buy them from you. Go on, go ask him.”

“Yes, Mama.”

Emiko turned and walked slowly around her aisle and up to Chiko’s desk. With her head bowed, she said softly, “Chiko-san would you like to buy my panties for ¥2,000?”

“Why do you think he’d want your panties, baby girl?”

Crying, Emiko shook her head and said, “I don’t know, Mama.”

“He’ll buy them so he can sniff them and smell your little baby girl pussy, that’s why.”

After a moment’s silence, Chieko looked at Chiko and said, “Man up, Chiko. You’d like to smell Emiko’s pussy, wouldn’t you?”

Embarrassed, Chiko nodded his head yes.

“Now, Emiko, make the sale. Tell him they’re still warm and that you would be honored if he smelled your pussy. Tell him that every week you will sell him a fresh pair of your panties, ripe with your pussy smell every Monday. Tell him and ask him if he will sponsor you and buy your panties from you. Now, let all of us hear how sincere you are to sell Chiko your warm, smelly panties. Be convincing, baby girl.”

There was silence in the classroom for a minute. Emiko, with tears streaming down her face, softly began the sale bowing and said, “Chiko-san I would be honored if you would buy my panties. They are still warm from my body and I hope that you would enjoy the aroma of my private place. It would be an honor that no one has ever had. Would you be my sponsor and buy my panties fresh every week for ¥4,000? This first pair here is discounted for you at ¥2,000. If you like me, would you please do this for me?”

Several of the girls in the room were also crying and the boys seemed to have a look of pained disgust that this tiny little girl was being subjected to such humiliation.

Chiko stood and hugged Emiko and said, “I will sponsor you. I’ll pay your protection money. You don’t have to give me your panties. I’ll do it for you anyway.”

Chieko retorted, “Oh no. Either you buy them, or she needs to find a way to make the money herself.”

Chiko pulled out his wallet and took out ¥2,000 and handed it to Emiko. She, in turn, handed him her panties. Chiko sat down and started to put them in his pocket when Chieko barked out, “Oh no, no, no. Smell ‘em! Smell them right now!”

Everyone watched, including Emiko as Chiko brought the crotch of her panties to his nose and inhaled.

Chieko asked, “Well? Does Emiko’s baby girl pussy smell delicious?”

Blushing, Chiko nodded and took another whiff, then put them in his pocket. He dared not stand because he had a raging hard-on and had cum in his shorts as soon as he smelled her scent.

“Tell her. Tell her, her baby girl pussy smells delicious. Say it like a man and mean it.”

Meekly, Chiko said, “Emiko, your pussy smells delicious. Really and truly delicious.”

“Well, where’s your manners, girl? Tell the boy thank you.”

With a courteous head bow, Emiko said, “Domo arigatou, Chiko-san.”

“Well now. Isn’t this a match made in heaven! Here’s what’s going to happen from now on. Every Monday, Emiko, you ask Chiko to buy your fresh panties. Chiko, you say yes and give her the money. Then, you sniff her little girl pussy, and then Emiko, you thank him for buying your panties and smelling your pussy. Both of you got that down pat?”

Both teens nodded, Emiko answered, “Yes, Mama, I understand.”

When Emiko turned her head, she saw Mr. Hasagawa looking in the window watching the whole proceedings.


Later that evening after she’d downloaded the voice memos of the day and cleared them from her phone, Emiko was reliving the events of that morning. With everything that happened in front of the class, with the girls crying and the boys looking angry and disgusted, Emiko was certainly embarrassed and humiliated, but she felt reassured that the rest of her classmates somehow felt her pain and sympathized with her. In many cases, bullying of a student is tacitly participated by the entire class. She took courage knowing that her classmates didn’t hate her for being small and underdeveloped. She now had a small measure of courage to endure the humiliation heaped on her. Strangely, what she felt the most humiliated about was first, the act of taking her panties off in front of others, but then having to go the entire day being naked and bare underneath her skirt. Still, she somehow felt that she still had a measure of dignity ― especially with her classmates. In any event, she’d paid her dues for a week and a half. She’d be free of the task the following week. Just two more days in this week to go.

Chiko also received a call that evening after dinner from an anonymous male teen. “If you know what’s good for you, you’d better not buy another pair of that girl’s panties, or you’re going to be breathing with the help of a respirator. Got it? You stay out of it and mind your own business. Crush or no crush. That girl is off-limits. This is your one and only warning. Stay out of it. Got it?”

“I got it. Don’t worry, I’ll mind my own business from now on,” Chiko answered.

Even though he’d been clearly warned not to get involved in any business concerning Emiko, he couldn’t let go of his obsession with her. He pulled out her panties and deeply inhaled her delicate fragrance. He had smelled his seventeen-year-old sister’s panties and Emiko’s scent was completely different. His sister Sayuri’s scent was much stronger, pungent, and heady. Sometimes there was the slight ammonia smell of urine when she must not have wiped very well. All of his sister’s panties he’d smelled had a dried residue of a discharge in the crotch. Every now and then, he’d see a stray, black public hair trapped in the cotton fabric. He’d seen her naked once and her pussy was well hidden by a think dark covering of black hair. Times when he was able to snatch her underwear right out of the hamper after her bath, there was always a slick, clear wet patch directly under her vaginal opening he took pleasure in licking.

Emiko’s panties were clean, spotless and her scent was soft, delicate, and subtle. There was no pungent tang at all to her smell, but soft, and simply delicious. Just smelling them made him rock hard in seconds. Carefully putting the garment back in a resealable bag, Chiko thought maybe I could catch her outside of class and offer to buy her panties without anyone knowing...

No matter how obsessed he was with tiny Emiko. Chiko didn’t have to be told twice. He was really obsessed with the girl, but she wasn’t worth getting beat up and injured over.

Chieko received and answered the call she was expecting...

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s done. He got the message and he said he’d mind his own business and stay out of it from now on. Okay?”

“Thanks. I owe you one.”

“Just make sure it’s Akiki this time. Ayako can’t suck dick worth a fuck.”

“You got it.”

Click.

Well, baby girl, the noose is surely tightening...


The next morning in the bathroom, Chieko added a new twist. She held all four cups in her hand and after Emiko peed in her cup and handed it to Mama, Chieko said, “Go into the stall with Akiki, pull her panties down and smell her pussy. Then catch her piss in this cup. Pull her panties back up, drink it down, thank her and bring me the empty cup. Akiki, you tell me if she doesn’t get her nose right in your cunt and smell it. Understand?”

“Yes, Chieko, I’ll tell you if she doesn’t obey.”

“Do YOU know what’s expected of you, baby girl?”

“Yes Mama, I understand.”

After lowering Akiki’s panties, she put one foot up on the commode and lifted her skirt to see if Emiko obeyed. Emiko stared at Akiki’s pussy and thought. She doesn’t have much hair, not nearly as much as Chieko. Her pussy is actually kind of pretty...

Akiki looked down at Emiko and mouthed the words “I’m sorry.” Emiko smiled and silently nodded that she understood and appreciated that Akiki sympathized with her. She leaned in and inhaled Akiki’s scent. It was clean but moderately strong and not pungent. She smelled clean, like a woman. Emiko blushed as she looked up at Akiki and she was blushing also. Emiko lifted the cup to her vulva and whispered, “I’m ready, you can go now.”

Akiki started to pee in squirts then a trickle. Soon, Emiko said, “It’s almost full, it’ll overflow in a second or two.”

Akiki squeezed off her flow. Emiko looked up at Akiki and drank the cup’s contents and thanked her for her gift. She patted Akiki’s pussy dry then pulled Akiki’s panties back up into place and stood. Both girls exited the stall and Emiko handed Mama the empty cup.

“Good girl,” Mama said. “Now do the same for Ayako.”

The scene repeated itself with Ayako. As Emiko lowered Ayako’s panties, she could see evidence of a slick, yellowish discharge. Ayako’s pussy was covered with matted, black hair. Her inner lips were very large and protruded far beyond her outer labia in two wrinkly, flabby flaps. Emiko thought her pussy was ugly. She didn’t have to lean in very far to smell Ayako. Her odor was strong, acrid, and pungent and she already smelled of urine, Emiko winced and thought boy, she’s not very clean at all. I bet she has a yeast infection or something. She smells terrible!

When it came to drinking Ayako’s flow, Emiko gagged slightly as she started to drink when she remembered the discharge in the girl’s panties and the smell of her pussy. Emiko gagged twice but didn’t vomit. She thanked Ayako for her “gift,” and Ayako rudely pushed her out of the way saying, “Get out, bitch, I hafta take a dump.”

Well, Emiko now knew how Ayako felt about her. She backed out of the stall, pulled the door closed, and handed the empty cup to Chieko.

“Come on, baby girl,” Chieko said as she stepped into the stall, “Mama’s got a present for you, and you’d better not spill a single drop.”

“Yes, Mama.”

The scene played out for the third time that morning. Chieko was very hirsute. Her entire vulval area and down around her anus was completely covered with hair. Being of an athletic build, she was fuller than the other two girls. Her thighs were thicker, and her pussy was plumper. She had fat outer lips and her inner lips protruded about ½ inch. Her pussy was simply plain: not pretty, but not ugly either. Emiko thought as she studied Chieko’s vulva, if she wasn’t so hairy, I think she’d have a pretty pussy. Her plump outer lips were cute.”

It took a few seconds longer than normal, so Chieko asked: “What, are you doing down there; falling in love with my pussy?”

“No Mama, just admiring your vulva.”

“Why thank you, baby girl, how nice of you to say. Now smell it. What’s Mama smell like?”

Emiko leaned in. Mama smelled clean, like a woman, not delicate, but not pungent or dirty smelling. “Mama, you smell nice. Like a woman.”

“Thank you, baby girl. Now let’s get down to business.”

Emiko lifted the cup into place and signaled for Mama to start. When the cup was almost full, Emiko warned it was overflow. Chieko slowed her flow but didn’t stop on purpose. Emiko let out an “Eeek!” as the cup started to overflow. Emiko put her left hand under to cup to catch the excess pee when Mama stopped peeing.

Chieko looked down at Emiko with a Cheshire cat grin on her face and said, “Oops!” then giggled.

Emiko slowly lifted the cup to her lips to prevent any spillage and drank it down. She finished with a gasp and looked up at Mama with imploring eyes as she held her left hand still so as not to spill the contents of her hand. The urine was starting to drip through her fingers and was dripping onto her right thigh, right above her knee. Mama motioned for her to drink the dregs from her hand.

Emiko licked the puddle in her palm clean, then turned her hand over and licked the back of her hand. Using the palm of her hand, she wiped the few drops from her thigh and licked her hand clean. She thanked Mama for her gift, pulled her panties back into place and they all returned to the classroom.

Chieko was going to humiliate Emiko as much as she could while lulling the tiny girl into a false sense of security. She wanted Emiko to believe that her protection money was now being sponsored and she didn’t need to worry about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.