Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

The doctor’s predictions were spot on. Emiko did contract gestational diabetes and had to adhere to a very strict diet. Emiko had no means of hormone production herself because of her dying ovaries, her hormone replacement was not always accurate and had to be monitored scrupulously. Because she had the body of a nine-year-old, her belly looked monstrous. She spent the vast majority of her time either sitting or lying down because she couldn’t really support the weight of the twins on her small legs.

She had grown tiny mini breasts that were a little more than nipples, but she would not be able to breastfeed. She was now 35½ weeks and trying to hang on for another week and a half or two weeks, then she would then deliver by cesarean.

The doctor said, “According to your sonogram, the babies are small. It looks like they ... both measure out at about 40.6 centimeters [16 inches] and weigh about 4¼ pounds [1927.7 grams]. We need to try and make it another week or more. We really want that birth weight up to at least 2268 grams [ 5 lbs].”

“Do the twins go home if they weigh less than five pounds?”

“They have let twins go home at 4½ pounds [2041 gm], but it all depends on their health and whether they are strong and alert at that size. Just take it easy. Think of yourself as being just an incubator right now. You’re almost home, Sweetie, just hang on for another ten days.”

“I’ll try, but if they want to come, there’s not much I can do, right?”

“If your water breaks, then we deliver. You can’t walk around with your womb open to the outside. The risk of infection is way too great. Have you picked out names yet?

“Yes, we’ll name them Siori [see-OH-ree] and Miori [mee-OH-ree]].”

“Pretty. Let’s wait and see if Miori and Siori will wait ten days for us.”

“This is my one and only chance at being a mother, isn’t it, Doc?”

“I’m afraid so, Emiko, your ovaries are dying and with it, your uterus will atrophy also.”

“I thank God He will give me two beautiful, healthy little girls who don’t have my disease.”

“You certainly have been blessed, Little One.”

... It didn’t work out as everyone had hoped. Four days later, walking from the dining room table to her desk, Emiko’s water broke. Yoshi called the doctor. He said to take her to the hospital, he would meet them there. Like the doctor, he would one day become, Yoshi was calm, cool, and collected. He sat Emiko down while he called her parents and told them to meet them at the hospital. Yoshi looked at his watch; it was 6:15 pm.

They arrived at the hospital and Yoshi got Emiko checked in while everyone else waited in the waiting room outside the delivery area. Having a father who is the head administrator of the hospital has its perks. Yoshi was allowed to suit up in scrubs and be present during the C-section delivery. There was a screen put right below Emiko’s sternum that marked the sterile area beyond her chest. Yoshi could view over the top of the screen to the delivery.

At 8 pm in the surgical prep room, Emiko was given an epidural, a needle that dispensed a regional anesthesia to the area of her womb and pelvic area. There, she lay still and waited for the anesthesia to take effect. After being checked and certified by the anesthesiologist as being prepped for surgery, Emiko was moved to the operating room at 9:50 pm.

They clocked the actual surgery start time at 10:03 pm. They made three incisions. The initial bikini cut right above the pubic hairline cut through the outer skin layer, the second cut through the fat layer and abdomen, and the final cut through the uterus.

The baby on Emiko’s left had her head already engaged in her pelvis, so they elected to deliver her first. This twin’s amniotic sack is cut through and the amniotic fluid suctioned out to make room for the doctor’s hands in order to facilitate delivery. With his hand and fingers under her neck and chin, gently wiggled her back and forth to deliver her head and shoulders. The doctor checked to make sure the umbilical cord was not pinched or tangled, then proceeded to gently pull her out, facing up. As soon as he suctioned her nose, mouth, and throat of all mucus, Emiko, and Yoshi’s first daughter started to cry. They quickly cut the umbilical cord then handed her off to a nurse. Little girl number one was born at 10:26 pm.

The surgical team led by Emiko’s doctor repeated the same delivery for little girl number two. She took her first breath at 10:44 pm. The two sisters were born twenty-two minutes apart. Emiko named Baby number one Miori, and her sister Siori.

As Emiko and Yoshi watched, they administered the Apgar tests to the girls, cleaned them a little, laid Miori on Emiko’s chest, and Miori stopped crying immediately. Seems she remembers mom’s heartbeat. They did the same with Siori, and like her sister, lay on Mommy’s chest next to her sister. Siori grabbed her sister’s hand and fell asleep. Both mom and dad were crying themselves for joy and finally becoming parents.

While all of that was going on, the doctors delivered the placentas and closed Emiko up. After being held for a few moments by dad, the babies were given to nurses and taken to the nursery. Emiko spent the next hour in recovery and then transferred to her room.

At 11:45 pm, the grandparents were permitted to view their granddaughters through the viewing glass in the nursery at 12:02 am. Both girls were pink, with a headful of wavy black hair. They weighed out at 4.54 pounds [2059.3 grams] each and were 16¼ inches [16.39 cm] long.

Emiko was exhausted and still groggy from the anesthesia; she was asleep in her room. Yoshi was not permitted to stay with her, so everyone went home. The entire family was still in a state of unbelief now that everything was over. Tiny little Emiko, the “just turned seventeen-year-old girl with the body of a nine-year-old” had just carried to term and delivered two beautiful little girls and was now a mother of her own children.

Because of her disease and size, Emiko was kept for fourteen days after her C-section delivery. She was allowed full access to her daughters and bottle-fed them during the day, leaving the night feedings to the nurses. Even though Miori was the oldest by twenty-two minutes, Siori was more active and animated. Miori was quiet and loved to be held as she slept, Siori was awake longer and would eagerly interact with wide open, alert eyes.

Unlike in America where husbands have twenty-four-hour access to their wife and newborn(s), In Japan, husbands are only allowed during visiting hours. Yoshi spent the rest of his time when not in school, making sure there were plenty of diapers, wipes, and formula. For the time being, both girls would fit in one crib, but that would only work for a few months.

Yoshi’s dad told him, “You know, you are now starting to encounter the realities of married life. With a wife and two daughters, living in your bedroom is no longer going to be an option. You and Emiko will have to get an apartment of your own. Both our family and Emiko’s parents are willing to help take care of the girls with Emiko. It is way too much work for a tiny girl to manage by herself.”

“We need to keep Emiko here for at least three months to get her past the postpartum stage. It’s too easy for her to fall into depression with all the stress of being a new mother and sleep deprivation. You need to be there for her: PERIOD!

Make life as easy as possible for her and be her strength. She has literally put her life in danger to give you two beautiful daughters. Care for her and treasure her and love those little girls to death. We’ll start looking for a place nearby, but we’ll have a few months to find a place. That’s the plan the way I see it. What’s your opinion?”

“To be honest with you, Dad, I’m feeling a little overwhelmed. I’m now responsible for three lives, school, and my college placement exams. It’s a lot to get a grip on.”

“Life happens and we have to meet it head-on. Just take one thing at a time, but always remember to prioritize: wife first, kids second, and everything else third, and pray to God that you trust in Him to make your way clear. Nothing, Son, and I mean nothing is more important than your wife and children. If you live your life with this list of priorities, you will have been a good man, a good husband, and a good father. Just try to stay focused on your wife’s health and caring for your daughters. You’re smart enough that the schoolwork will not be a problem You can ace the exam with your eyes closed, so why worry about it?”

“Stop and think for a second. When have you ever worried about a test or exam?”

Yoshi chuckled and replied, “You’re right. I’ve never worried about that in my life. So why now?”

“Because you just tacked it on your list and didn’t stop and think about what is involved with each task. You see your family as such a mountain to climb, you think it will affect everything else in your life. You want to know a secret?”

“What’s that?”

“Love conquers all.”

“Just love your wife and your daughters with all your being and everything will fall into place. You will clearly see what you need to do, and you just do it one thing at a time. You eat an elephant one bite at a time, right? If you try stuffing the whole thing in your mouth, you choke to death.”

“You’re right.”

“Just relax, love your wife and enjoy your daughters. Things will become very clear to you. Oh, and another thing. Don’t let anyone: not me, your mother or anyone else tell you what to do with your family. Your heart knows how to love Emiko, and your heart will tell you how you must love those two little girls. Follow your heart and do what you know to be right. That’s what being a man is all about. A man takes care of his own. If he makes a mistake, he admits it, corrects it, and moves on. Don’t look back or cry over spilt milk.”

“I’m your father and I will always be there for you. If you need my help to do what you think is right for your wife and children, then ask me. If you get lost and can’t find your way, call me. I will help you in any way I can. Love your daughters and hold them close to your bosom. Let them be loved by a father who is a real man and when they are old enough, they will look for a man like their dad to marry. You’ve had some experience with help raising Aimi. You even taught her about her periods for goodness sakes.”

“How did you know about that?”

“You’d be surprised to know what I know, Son. You’ve done a good job of partially raising your sister. Even chaperoning her and picking out her boyfriend for her.”

“Do you have a bug planted somewhere?”

“Maybe...”

Twelve days after Emiko and Yoshi became parents, Mom was discharged from the hospital. They kept the girls an additional five days before letting them go home after they each gained a half of a pound to leave weighing five pounds.

Emiko took to motherhood with a vengeance. Yoshi looked on as she seemed to instinctively know what they needed and wanted. He asked her how she knew, and she said, “It’s simple, they each have a certain cry for being hungry, or need changing or wanting to be held. Each cry is different, and each of them has different cries than the other so I can understand which one is crying for what. See?”

“Oh-kay...”

Twins, Yoshi could tell, were going to be double trouble. Have you ever tried to change a poopy diaper on a baby with squirming hands and legs? Not that easy!

In any event, Emiko and Yoshi would relax and hold each other during those times of quiet peace and realize that life was good. Very good!”


Miki was three months pregnant. With her small size, she didn’t have a “baby bump” yet, but she did have a small potbelly. On top of that, her already high sex drive ramped up and she was usually hornier than three nymphos on a Friday night. Chieko, pampering her pregnant little mama, gave her as much sex as she wanted. She even asked her mom to help out.

Miki took to helping manage the boutique and with her bubbly personality, was always helping customers pick out clothes, or critiquing accessories or shoes. Chieko manned the register and took care of the inventory. She hired an accountant to do the books and show her some home office software to plug in figures to make the bookkeeping a lot easier

Miki’s biggest complaint about being pregnant so far was having to pee all the time. Her baby girl was now 2-3 inches long, her fingernails were growing, and external genitalia was starting to develop.

Along with the baby growing, her little boobies were also, Her areolae were enlarging and becoming a bit darker, all the way through her pregnancy, Miki’s breasts would remain very sensitive. Chieko would slather the tiny girl with coconut lotion to ease her breast tenderness.

Even though they say it’s bad luck to set up the nursery before your sixth month, Miki didn’t believe in all that hooey. She dragged Chieko out looking at baby furniture. She set up a convertible crib that would convert to a single bed and headboard when the child outgrew the crib. She also bought a matching chest of drawers and dresser to match, along with a changing table.

She wanted to paint the bedroom a pastel pink with powder blue trim herself, but she somehow ended up wearing about a quart of paint herself. It took her two weeks for the paint to come out of her long, black hair.

As bubbly and fun as Miki was, she was very insecure. That is why she adored Chieko so much. She turned to liking girls for several reasons. The big thing was her brother trying to mouth-rape her. But he was just a part of her insecurity. Boy’s her age liked girls that were taller, had bigger breasts, and a shapelier figure. She couldn’t compete with a girl who had large “B” cup or “C” cup breasts. Not with her tiny “A’s”. After crying herself to sleep at night cursing her body because no boys wanted her except her brother. And then, he only wanted her to suck his cock and swallow his slimy cum.

When she first saw Chieko, she had a look of desire in her eyes, a look she instinctively knew meant that this girl, really found her attractive and wanted her. She wanted Her, Miki, the tiny boyish-figured Miki! The way Chieko touched and felt her body like she couldn’t get enough of her. That she was sexy and desirable. Miki was never going to let go of this girl! So, what if she’s a girl? So, what if I have to kiss her, lick her pussy and her asshole too. She didn’t care because this girl did the same thing for her. She reciprocated what she received and gave it back to her.

Miki felt loved, desired, and needed. This girl appreciated her feelings and accepted her love and gave love back. She thought of her mother-in-law and the reason she wanted to share a measure of intimacy with her because she knew what it meant to be alone, unloved with no one for affection.

Miki felt so proud and honored to be carrying Chieko’s child ― a boy child at that! She could puff her tiny tits out and say, “I will feed my child just like a woman with huge titis. I am a woman and a mother and a wife who is loved. That’s all I’ll ever need in life...”

Just then, Chieko came into the living room and sat down next to Miki. She turned her pregnant wife and wrapped her arms around her and asked, “What are so quiet about? Whatcha thinking?”

Miki smiled demurely and replied softly, “I’m thinking about how much I love you. You saved me from all of my insecurities and fears, your love has changed me forever.”

Chieko gave her a gentle squeeze and replied, “Me too! You have saved me from a life of crime and death. You made me see I was a person of worth and worthy to be loved”

Miki looked up at her wife and said, “What they say must be true, Love does conquer all, doesn’t it?”


The Friday after Little One’s anal deflowering and the girls’ first threesome, Kiki was horny, and she could tell her wives’ pussies were dripping for another orgy. They grabbed Kiki and led her to the bed where they stripped her, and one started deeply kissing her while the other started worshipping her feet. Baby Girl worked her way up to Mama’s pussy and attacked it with gusto. Little One was worshipping Kiki’s breasts.

With a double attack on their Mistress, she didn’t take long before she was crying out “IKU! IKU!

Kiki was charged up and she was going to get payback. She told Baby Girl to get the dildo filled with spunk and bring it to her. Kiki growled, “There is going to be an ass fucking tonight!”

Baby Girl’s face lit up because she was wearing a butt plug that was 1½’ in diameter. She looked at Little One and squealed, “Looks like I’m gonna get my ass fucked by Mama!”

“Looks like it,” Little One replied.

Kiki got up to put the harness on and slapped her slaves on the butt and ordered, “Alright you two sluts, on the bed in a sixty-nine and start eating each other’s pussy. NOW! Baby Girl, I want you on top”

Both girls climbed on the bed happier than two pigs in a mud hole and dug right in. Kiki smiled and started rubbing Baby Girl’s ass and then started to play with the plug. She’d gently pull a bit and let it go and watch the little girl’s ass suck it back in. She thought, Hmmm, she’d got enough lube. I have an idea...

After a few minutes, Kiki ordered, “Okay, don’t get too cozy there, I want mine too. Get up, both of you.” They got up and off the bed. Kiki laid down on her back, with her slime, lubed, spunk-shooting dildo pointing straight up and said, “Alright. Here’s what we’re gonna do. First, “I’m not going to fuck your ass, Baby Girl, YOU are gonna fuck your ass. Climb up here and beg me to let you fuck yourself on my cock and fill your ass full of cum. Then, I want you to pull that plug out of your ass and bury this thing all the way inside your belly, When you’re sitting down with your butt on my pubic bone with six inches of Mama’s cock in your ass, then Little One will climb up here and sit on Mama’s face so I can have my dessert of pussy and cream. Everyone on the same page?”

Baby Girl’s eyes widened and stuttered, “Y-y-you want me to f-f-uck myself?”

“Yup! You do all the work; I get all the pleasure. Aren’t that what slaves are supposed to do? Please their Mistress?’ Huh? Hello? Am I missing something here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.