Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Emiko was lying on the table at the clinic getting a sonogram. Today, she was exactly twenty-four weeks pregnant: six months. The technician talked as she scanned, saying “Well, Emiko, your little girls are doing just fine. They are about ... let me get this calculation finished ... about eight inches [20.3 cm] long. Looks like the one on your right side is about ½ inch longer than her sister. They weigh about the same at 1¼ pounds [562.4 grams] each. If you look very closely, you can see the white hairs growing on their faces. See their eyebrows are coming in. About now, they can suck, make grasping motions with their hands. Oh Look! Baby B is grabbing the cord! I’m sure you’re feeling their little kicks and punches, aren’t you?”

“Uh-huh,” Sometimes one of them, usually baby right, gives me a good one. Sometimes, it feels like bubbles in my tummy.

“As you can see from the last sonogram, they are getting fatter and stronger. Your little girls can now hear. Look baby A on the left is sucking her thumb. All-in-all, they look very healthy and growing normally.”

She turned off the machine and gave Emiko a warm towel to wipe her belly. She helped Emiko sit up and asked, “How are you doing, you look kind of uncomfortable. You’re pretty big.”

‘Yeah, it’s starting to get tougher each month.” Yoshi helped her off the table and they thanked the technician and sat in the waiting room to see the doctor. A nurse called her in and took her vitals. Her BP was slightly elevated, and she weighed in at 118 pounds [53.5 kg]: a gain of 25 pounds ;11.3 kg].

When she was examined by her doctor, he told her, you look really big for your size, but that is normal for twins. If you were carrying just one baby, you’d be about this size if you were 8½ months along. Your feet and ankles are swelling a bit and your blood pressure is up. You may end up getting preeclampsia before this is all over. Take your calcium and watch your diet like a hawk. Right now, from your weight gain, you’re a little underweight, but Japanese women unexplainably deliver underweight.”

“We have to be very careful with weight. If those girls deliver under 2500 grams [5.5 lb.], they can’t leave the hospital. That’s why you have to try and make it at least to 36 weeks; 37 is the magic number. From your blood test, it appears your sugar is up, and I am going to treat you as if you have gestational diabetes. No more white carbs! That means rice.”

“Aw Doc, I LUV rice!”

“Brown rice for you, Little One. Pick up a test kit on your way out. Finger sticks and strip tests when you get up in the morning and before dinner. Record it every day and follow that diet religiously. If not, you will have some very serious issues. Bring the book with you to every appointment from now on. Listen to me and obey me. Got it?”

“Hai!”

“How are your breasts, it appears that you’re getting the correct level of hormones?”

“They’re very tender. But, for the first time in my life, I have little mini boobies.”

“Well, we still don’t know if you’ll be able to breastfeed, That, we will find out when the day comes.”

“Emiko, it appears that you might have to spend the last month or so in bed. Your body is so tiny, and these twins are really taxing every part of you heavily. Right now, your heart has doubled in size and is pumping 20% more blood than normal. Any other issues you haven’t told me about?”

“I pee constantly and have a problem with constipation.”

“That’s expected. Two kids pushing down on your intestines tends to slow things down. Same with the bladder. They squeeze every bit of fluid out of your bladder to make room. These girls WILL take over your body to get what they need. You wanted to deliver both of them, so tough it out and hang in there, Okay? You’re doing great for a tiny girl like you with your unique disease. Remarkable, in fact.”

Emiko felt proud to hear that last remark. She smiled, saluted like a soldier, and said, “Yes sir, I’ll do everything exactly as you’ve told me!”

He ruffled her hair and said, Get outta here, Pixie, I’m busy.”

They stepped out of the doctor’s office and into the lobby and had the surprise of their lives.

Emiko was standing ten feet directly in front of Chieko. They just stared at each other open-mouthed for a few seconds. Emiko recovered first and said in a surprised tone, “Hi! What brings you here?”

Emiko’s friendly tone shook Chieko out of her trance and replied, “Uh ... my wife. We just ―”

Miki jumped in and said, “I’m pregnant! We found out today I’m nine days pregnant! Baby Girl has a baby bunnette in the oven!”

Emiko stepped back, startled for a moment, and happily said, “Oh wow! Congratulations!”

Chieko started to tear and stepped up to Emiko and said softly so as not to be heard by the public, “Emiko, I am truly sorry for what I did to you. Please forgive me.”

Emiko hugged her and said, “I know. I was in court that day and heard your apology. I forgave you that day and agreed to the agreement they reached. Let’s move on. I am very happy for you.”

Emiko stepped back and turned to Miki. She put her hand on Miki’s shoulder and looking at Chieko asked, ‘So, this tiny girl is your wife?”

Chieko chuckled and said, Yeah, she’s my Baby Girl.”

Emiko turned to Miki, hugged her, and said, “It’s so nice to meet you, you’re so pretty, and tiny like me.”

Miki held up her fist for a fist pump and said, “Yeah, tiny girls’ rule, don’t we?”

Emiko gave her an energetic fist pump and retorted, “Oh Yeah! You got it, Sister!”

The three girls took a seat and started chattering about getting married and getting pregnant. They chattered and yakked like they’d been friends for years. Yoshi just stood there with his arms folded watching the exchange

Miki was always very bubbly, outwardly friendly, and like an exuberant little child most of the time. She made friends easily and she had the personality that everyone seemed to be drawn to and like. She looked up ― way up ― at Yoshi and touching Emiko’s arm asked, “Who’s this gorgeous hunk of man?”

“Oh, excuse me, I’m sorry! This is my husband, Yoshi Suzuki.”

‘Wow! You are simply gorgeous!”

Yoshi blushed, and Miki covered her mouth and said, “Oops, I can’t say that. I’m a pregnant, married woman. Hee, hee, hee. But he is gorgeous!”

Emiko said, “Yes, he is, and I have him on a short leash. Every single girl at school wants him. A woman’s gotta do what she’s gotta do to protect what’s hers, right?”

Miki nodded affirmatively and replied, “You got it, Mama. You go girl!”

Emiko was intrigued by Miki’s size and asked, “How tall are you?”

“Four – nine.”

ME too!”

“How much do you weigh?”

“Ninety-three pounds.”

ME TOO! At least I did before I started packing these two around. We could pass for sisters!”

“Uh-huh. I thought the same thing.”

“Are you girls finished,” Yoshi asked.

Chieko replied, “Yes, we returned today to verify that Miki’s IVF was successful. She returns next month for her regular pregnancy monthly check-up.”

Emiko turned and asked Yoshi, “Why don’t we all go to lunch?”

Yoshi replied, “Sure, have any suggestions where you girls would like to go?”

“Sushi? Everyone want sushi?”

All three agreed and nodded. Yoshi said, “I guess it’s sushi. Come on, I know a great place not far from here, we can walk. Besides, how often does a guy get to walk down the street with three pretty girls?”

“Down boy cool your jets,” Emiko said happily.

Miki hugged Emiko’s arm and asked, “Can I take him home and play with him a while?”

Emiko looked puzzled and asked, “Aren’t you a lesbian?”

Miki smiled and nodded and replied, “Yeah, but it might be fun to learn how to be straight, right?”

Teasing her husband, Emiko said,” He’s a big loveable teddy bear. Miki, I think you’re way too much woman for him to handle.”

Yoshi blushed and turned his head and chuckled. He thought Okay, you’re outnumbered. Let them have their fun.

Miki batted her eyelashes and replied coquettishly, “Why who? Tiny, little me?”

They had a very enjoyable lunch and Yoshi thought as he watched Emiko and Chieko interact. He felt so blessed that forgiveness could triumph over hatred and bitterness of the past. Forgiveness is more for the forgive-er than for the forgive-en. It felt nice to move on with life and live life to the fullest instead of wallowing in the past.

They had a very lively lunch, mostly due to Miki’s bubbly antics and jokes. Chieko told Emiko and Yoshi about their boutique in Ginza 6 shopping mall and asked her to come to take a look. She’d give her a heavy discount on clothes, shoes, and accessories. Emiko agreed to be sure to come and have a look.

They parted ways happily like old friends. As they rode the bus home, Emiko said to her husband, “I feel so very happy and blessed that we met Chieko and her wife. But I feel most blessed because of you. The love you have given me has overcome all the bullying I suffered from the time I was nine until I was sixteen. Your love and acceptance of me have healed all my fears and my insecurities about who I am.”

“I can see and feel the difference that Miki has made in Chieko’s life. Just like me, love heals and changes us forever. Miki is such a beautiful and happy girl. I really like her. I think God knew that Chieko needed a girl like her to change her. It’s so easy to see that Miki adores Chieko and I’m glad they’re married and starting a family of their own.

“Love really does heal all wounds,”


Before they bought a house in Chiba, Kiki, and Kumiko (Baby Girl) Kobayashi, and Sara (Little One) Matsumoto sat down to discuss their future plans. The stumbling point was children. Both Baby Girl and Little One wanted to give Kiki a child. But Kiki, to return and show her love for her slave wives, wanted to carry each of their children also. If they did that, there would be four children born in their new family.

One thing they did all agree on was that Little One should get pregnant immediately. Since no one would budge on the child issue they decided that they would have four children and since Little One was a middle school teacher, she would be the stay-at-home mom and home school the kids. Whether or not Baby Girl went to college or got a job was left up in the air for the time being.

They purchased a five-bedroom house, thinking that the adults would have two bedrooms: one for Kiki and whoever slept with her that night (or all three, and a bedroom for the one who would sleep alone. That left three bedrooms for kids. If they had two boys and two girls, they would bunk together in a room according to sex. If they had three boys and a girl, she would get a bedroom of her own. A house that big could only be found in the Katsuura Resort in the Hamakatsuura area of Chiba. The price was out of sight, but they figured that they would live here for many years to come.

Besides purchasing the girl’s new collars, and anklets, Ani bought each girl a matching ½ carat diamond solitaire and wedding band. He also replaced their cell phones with new Android smartphones.

Yamamoto hired a moving company to pack his sister’s house and move it to their new home. Once they were moved, He called the American Embassy and spoke to Mr. Simpson, giving him their new address and phone numbers. He told them that the girls would be registered for school within the week.

True to their word, the American Witness Protection Agency flew Kiki to South Korea and had plastic surgery done. Her jawline was slimmed, a double line on her eyelids done, and rhinoplasty on her nose. When she had healed three weeks later, she could have passed for the Korean actress Kim So Hyun’s twin sister.

According to Mr. Simpson, the Japanese government was paying for the entire bill incurred for Kiki including the trust fund but would pay back the cost in installments.

When Kiki returned from Korea, they made appointments at the Kameda IVF Clinic in the Kameda Medical Center to make Little One pregnant. Kiki had an exam followed by retrieval of a dozen eggs to be fertilized one at a time as needed; the others would be cryogenically saved. Most procedures are the same, but they had the choice of returning five or nine days later for implantation. The doctor said that nine was the preferred method because that was the natural cycle of pregnancy. A woman’s egg is fertilized in the fallopian tube and makes it to the womb and implants itself in about nine days.

Kiki and the girls agreed that nine would be best and made the appointment. They looked through the database for a donor and asked if their donors were from the area. They learned that the particular donor database was used by five cities surrounding Tokyo. Other cities to the south used a different one. They went through the database a second time when Baby Girl said, “What about him?”

The man in the photo was American, white, 6’2” tall, I.Q. of 130, neurosurgeon, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Baby Girl said, “If we’re gonna have four kids, maybe we could get one that had light hair or blue eyes, Whatcha think? Wouldn’t it be cool to have a boy or girl with blue eyes?”

Kiki asked, “Do all of us want a mixed-race baby, or do we go with full Japanese heritage children? I’ll tell you this, I’ve decided that whoever we chose, he will father all of our children. That way, they are all genetically brother and sister. So, what do we want to do?”

Baby Girl said, “I go for the blonde guy.”

Little One looked at both of her sister wives and said, “Me too.”

Kiki shrugged and replied, “Okay then, I guess it’s blondie with the blue eyes.”

Once their donor was chosen, they were told to return in nine days for Little One to be impregnated. They chose to have the egg genetically tested and to know the baby’s sex. Three weeks later, it was confirmed that Little One would bear Kiki’s little one; a boy.

It seemed that things at Chiba Omiya High School were not any different than they were in Yokohama. They weren’t in class for an hour when the bullying started. In between periods, Kiki went to the restroom. When she came back, she found four girls surrounding Baby Girl’s desk and taunting her about her slave collar.

The leader of the pack pulled Kumiko’s ponytail back to expose her neck and then read the inscription out loud. “It says, ‘Baby Girl, Property of Kiki Kobayashi.’ How sweet. So, are you some lezzy dyke’s pussy slave?”

Kiki replied from the doorway, “Yes, she is. She’s MY pussy slave. On top of that, she is legally my wife. Look at the wedding rings on her left hand; they match mine. So, I would suggest you get your hands off my property or else.”

Just then, the language teacher walked in. “What’s going on here?”

Kiki said, “Those girls are bullying my wife.”

“Your wife?”

Kiki walked to her desk and removed a copy of their marriage certificate from her bookbag. She took Kumiko’s hand and brought her to the front of the class and showed the teacher their rings and certificate. She looked at it and said, “You two really are married. Go take your seats.”

Lunch was ... interesting to say the least. Chiba has several gangs both male and female that were not affiliated with the Yakuza. As such, they were more violent. Yakuza were reluctant to kill or use overt violence but prefer to police their own using yubitsume, or cutting off a finger, for punishment.

A female gang member approached Baby Girl and started to take her by the arm. Kiki grabbed the girl’s ponytail and yanked her head, pulling her backward and off her feet, and flung her. She slid across the floor backward about twenty feet and slammed into a table. Two other girls attacked, and Kiki kicked the first arrival in the chest and sent her backward and she grabbed the other girl by the wrist and turned her arm in a clockwise circular motion making the girl flip over a table and land on the other side. Kiki looked around for any other attackers and the cafeteria was silent, except a teacher who yelled out, “Hey you! In the office now!”

Kiki took Baby Girl by the arm and walked towards the south exit. Everyone cleared a path and let them pass untouched. When the office found out they were both gay and married, the whole office was in a tizzy. Kiki and Kumiko were both suspended for posing a threat to other students.

That evening at home, Kiki called Ani. He told her, “What is wrong with you? Don’t you think? Listen to me, sister-in-law, you have enough money to live for the rest of your life. Quit school and have your kids and live your life.”

“What about our education? We need to finish our schooling.”

Go to school online. You can get a high school diploma from a U. S. college online, then get an American college degree the same way ― online. Why go through all the discrimination of attending regular classes. Besides, the more attention you draw to the two of you, the more risk you have of your true identities being discovered.”

What Yamamoto said made perfect sense. She thanked him and hung the phone up. She then told Baby Girl and Little One what they were going to do. She spent the evening researching online schools to get their diplomas. The next morning, all three women went to the school, and Kiki and Kumiko Kobayashi resigned and obtained copies of their school transcripts. That evening, she registered Baby Girl and her for classes using Stanford University’s online high school program. Kiki ordered an office system with a six-foot desktop for setting laptops and printers on. She made a home school office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.