Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

While Kiki watched the French kiss that Miori and her mother were sharing deepen, she sighed and thought as she watched the two entwined together, we must talk seriously about what we have decided. We will never be the same. There will be no turning back.

When they broke the kiss, Kiki said, “Alright. Everyone at the table. We need to finish talking and make sure that the road we are embarking on is the one we truly want to follow. I need to tell both of you that this is a one-way street and once we begin, none of us will ever be the same. We will forever be changed to the point that biological positions of authority and hierarchy will be abolished; wiped out and forever gone. Miori and Satomi, you can never go back and pretend that you never had sex with your daughter or your mother.”

“Miori, if we do this, you will have lost your mother. She will become your older sister and your positions in this family will be equal. What you need to decide right now is whether you wish to be a co-equal slave or simply a submissive? IF you wear that collar and anklet, you need to live what it says engraved on them: Baby Girl; Property of Kiki Yokoyama. I will control you with a much shorter leash if you are my slave, but not much different than I’m treating you now. The biggest change will be what I expect you to do to please me. If you choose to take that collar and anklet off, I will understand and still love you, cherish you, and marry you. Think and decide while I talk to your sister.”

“Little One, I don’t want you to get blinded by the sex and not understand that your rights as a mother, you are relinquishing. You are still legally bound to do certain things: sign for her legal documents for medical, school, and legal items. As far as control and discipline, you have no more rights. Miori will be your younger sister, not your daughter and there will not be any refusal or hesitation to have sex in any ways I dictate for the two of you and for our family. I will be very strict with you, in the beginning, to find out what your deep desires and kinks are. You will fill out some checklists so that I can determine what I can and cannot do with you. For example, if I shit in a bowl, would you eat it. If your answer is no, then I know that scat play is out of the question. Also, if you want to do that, I don’t, so we are incompatible to maintain a relationship that you need that I cannot provide. Do you understand?”

“Hai! Completely.”

“Basically, I will start with the things I have done in my life, and believe me, I’ve done a lot. We’ll work from there. I have observed that you like to be humiliated and embarrassed, especially in public. For you, this is a turn-on. You and I will talk privately about those things before we share them with Baby Girl and bring them into play. If you chose to wear that collar, like Baby Girl, you are compelled to live what’s engraved on it, not simply wear it. If you choose to take off that collar and anklet, then things revert to the way they were, and you remain Miori’s mother.”

“I make this either-or situation for you because you told me that you craved and needed me to claim you as my property: and need to submit and be controlled by me: that’s a full-blown slave. Understand?”

“Hai! Loud and clear.”

“Miori, have you decided how you wish to proceed?”

“Yes, Kiki, I have. I want to be claimed and owned by you like my sister. I want to be your slave wife.”

“Baby Girl, I will tell you what I told your older sister. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your submission. I will treasure it and you and use all my knowledge and wisdom to help you grow to be a healthy, emotionally stable, mature woman who is mentally, emotionally, and sexually complete. I love you, Baby Girl, and I wish to marry you.”

“Thank you, Mama, for claiming me and owning me. I love you too; with all of my heart.”

“Satomi, what is your decision?”

“Kiki, I have only one decision I can make and live with. I give up motherhood to be Baby Girl’s older sister and become your lifetime slave wife.”

“By the way, Little One, you are not allowed to give up motherhood. You will bear me a child: my child. Do you understand?”

“Hai, Mama. It will be an honor to bear your child.”

“Okay girls, it seems I have now become the owner of two beautiful, petite slaves. Now for the essentials. Oh, just for fun, and because I think you two are so beautiful, why don’t you both go get naked and return to do these checklists while I get the mail.”

Kiki then went to the printer and printed out two sets of checklists and set them on the table for his new slaves to complete. She got the keys to the mailbox and opened the door to get the mail.

“Pow, Pow, Pow!”

Three rapid-fire gunshots rang out and Kiki reeled back inside, taking a round to her upper right chest, right below the collar bone. She quickly shut the door and scrambled for her phone. She speed-dialed Ani Yamamoto. When he picked up, she screamed into the phone, “Mayday, mayday! Shots fired! I have been shot in the shoulder!”

All she heard was a click and she set the phone down. She scampered to the bottom corner of the window and looked around: nothing. She saw some of the neighbors come out of their houses to see what was going on, so Kiki assumed that the assassins had fled. Satomi and Miori were stunned and frozen in shock. Neither of them moved from the floor. Kiki yelled, “Someone get me a clean towel.”

“Satomi crab-walked quickly to the bathroom with a clean towel from the closet. Kiki had Little One pull her top off and asked her, “Is there a hole in the back of my shoulder? If so, the bullet went clean through. I’ll probably be okay, just painful until it heals. Do you have any gauze?”

Satomi made another trip to the bathroom and returned with a roll of sterilized gauze. Kiki pulled off a handful and handed it to Satomi and told her. “Push it into the hole in my back.”

Satomi gingerly did as she was told while Kiki pushed some into the entry wound. By then, an ambulance was pulling up to the door. Ani followed them in the door and immediately started asking questions. He looked at the door jam and saw two bullets within inches of each other stuck in the wooden door jam

The police called a CSI team to collect evidence and take pictures. In the meantime, Ani had the girls pack as much of their things as they could. They would stay with him until they could arrange another safe house.

The captain arrived. Strange for a Sunday afternoon, but when the call came in on his scanner, he knew it involved a witness protection client and there would be hell to pay! More than likely, there was a snitch in the department leaking classified data. He called the task force handling Akiki’s case and asked that all documents be locked down and inventoried, He also wanted everyone who has had access to those files searched along with their desks and briefcases.

Since a gun was used in this crime, it was without a doubt organized crime. The chances of a common citizen having a gun were very remote.

Satomi and Miori collected all they could carry and packed it in Ani’s unmarked police car. They piled in and followed the ambulance with lights flashing to the hospital for Kiki’s treatment.

As expected, the bullet went clean through Kiki’s right shoulder. She had a shattered collarbone, but nothing life-threatening or serious. She would painfully heal and make a full recovery.

Elsewhere at police headquarters, the news of a witness under their witness protection program was shot, it didn’t take long for the U.S. Government to start asking some serious questions. They had two witnesses under Japan’s protection program and said that they also wanted to be a part of the investigation for corruption and Yakuza involvement. This was possibly going to cause an international political incident.

After being treated and released with some pain killers, they arrived back at Yamamoto’s. An American Embassy liaison arrived shortly and interviewed Akiki. She learned that after she had signed the agreement to testify with the guarantee that she and her parents were to be placed in the witness protection program, her parents petitioned the court to emancipate their daughter. At the time of the shooting, the Japanese government had only given her parents new identities and jobs, but not Akiki. Kiki was now, by Japanese law, an emancipated adult with nowhere to live or a salary to live on, and a prime target for assassination.

When Yamamoto heard that, he asked the FBI agent, “I somehow feel partly responsible because I never followed up on that. I was concentrating on Akiki’s testimony and getting everything accurate and ready for the prosecutor. Is there any way your agency can supply her with a lawyer who will get compensation from the Japanese government to secure her future with her new family? She is currently living with my sister and her sixteen-year-old daughter and considers them her family.”

Agent Parish interviewed Satomi and Miori and was a little surprised to learn of the “unusual” relationship the three females had.

“That we can do.” Replied Agent Sam Parish, “At this very moment we are pressing hard for a totally new identity for her that will include plastic surgery in Korea to alter her facial features enough that she’ll look a lot like a Korean and for these two women she considers family. We also want to ensure that she can survive, so we want the government to compensate her for living expenses, and we want it yesterday!

In lieu of the Embassy’s help, they wanted a complete record of her testimony, and the names of every person she met while in police custody. Yamamoto went to his bedroom and came back with a set of 10 CDs in a case. He said, “I moderated Akiki’s entire statement. I kept a copy of the discs I made after all the transcription was completed. Unfortunately for you, they are all in Japanese. I need these back, please.”

“Not a problem. We’ll get them translated. We’ll give you in writing a receipt and guarantee that when it is safe, we will return these to your custody and thank you for your cooperation. We will keep this top secret on a need-to-know basis.”

After the American agent left, Ani sat down with the girls and said, “Obviously, it wasn’t a good thing that you were shot, Kiki, but in a way, it was a blessing. Did you know that you were legally on your own basically without any protection or support? You are, at this moment a penniless, homeless adult on your own.’

“I told you my parents disowned me, but I didn’t know they used me to legally get rid of me all because I was gay.”

“I think there’s more to that story than what was said. But that’s neither here nor there. I have my service revolver here and you’ll be safe for the time being. The people responsible for the hit on you know the situation is too hot to be anywhere near you now.”

“Kiki, do you and Miori plan on getting married at some point?

“Yes, we are. And I’m bringing Satomi into our relationship as a common-law wife.”

“Alright, since you are legally emancipated, I’ll get a copy of that because it’s a part of the case. Even so, you need a parent or guardian to sign for you to marry. As a matter of fact, I was named your guardian because I was here caring for you during your statement collection phase and I don’t think it has been changed. I’ll check that tomorrow also.”

“Day after tomorrow, we’ll go to the Kanagawa municipal government building to get your license. I’ve done some research, and it’s the only municipality that issues same-sex marriage certificates in Yokohama. They did113 last year. You do have your Hanko Stamp, don’t you?

“Yes, I have it in my bookbag.”

“Let me call Agent Parish and get a copy of that emancipation agreement.”

Yamamoto called Agent parish and asked him if he could fax over a copy of the emancipation. Agent Parish sent it to him within minutes. Ani told the girls, ‘Once you are married, I can arrange for all of you to have new identities and identification. That was supposed to happen for Akiki also, but it was only done for her parents. I kind of smell a rat in the rice bag here. Using your real name is traceable through bank records, purchases, and a host of other ways; even your junk mail will be sent to you.”

“As a wedding gift, I will get the rings, okay? We can do that tomorrow also. I’m sorry that your wedding will be a simple registration civil ceremony, but your lives are in danger here.”

Baby Girl spoke up and said, “Yeah, but we get to get married right away! I’ll be a wife by Friday!”

Yamamoto said, What’re those things around your neck?”

Kiki smiled, Little one blushed and Baby Girl said, “They’re slave collars. We belong to Kiki. She’s Mama and we are her sister slave wives.”

Yamamoto looked at Kiki with a look that said, “What the hell is going on?”

Kiki just laughed and said, “What can I say? We’re broadening our sexual horizons?”

“Alright, somebody please let me know the whole story.”

Everyone looked at Kiki and she said, “I guess I’m elected, right?”

Everyone smiled and nodded.

Kiki began with, “Well ... it’s all Satomi’s fault ... In a way...”

Kiki then proceeded to retell the entire story of the discussion she had with Little one, and what she truly wanted from Kiki, which was to be owned and marked as belonging to her. She retold how Little One said that she could not give Miori what she needed because she could not supply what she didn’t have. That’s why she wanted to relinquish authority over Miori and herself.

When they shared what Little One wanted, Baby Girl wanted the same thing. So, she claimed them as her slaves, just as they wanted, and marked them as hers. As for the names, Kiki let the girls pick their own names.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.