Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Miori and Satomi were in the bathroom for almost an hour getting Satomi ready according to Kiki’s orders. Kiki had accepted Satomi as her slave and Miori lost her mother but gained an older sister with benefits. While the two women were in the bathroom, Kiki fired up the computer and did some research.

Darn it, how can I tastefully mark her?

She found two methods that were obvious and tasteful. First, she would get Satomi a collar. Everyone in the world knew what that meant. To reinforce in Satomi’s mind that she was owned, it would be a locking collar that she could not remove. Second, she would buy Miori and Satomi personalized, locking anklet bracelets. Wearing an anklet on the left foot meant that you belong to someone, just like a wedding ring worn on the left hand.

Regarding the training and conditioning of a slave, she downloaded a BDSM checklist for Satomi to fill out including a humiliation sheet. She learned that slaves were to think of humiliation as becoming humble before their masters. She read about safe words and hard and soft limits, which she already knew about. She also learned that she herself should fill out the checklist. That way, she could verify that both she and her potential slave had pretty much the same hard limits as each other. Kiki needed to be sure within herself that she could do what her slave asked for on the checklists. Not only provide for her, but do it with understanding, patience, and empathy ― lots of empathy.

What to name her? Kiki really didn’t like calling her by her name. Japanese culture was too ingrained in her and she felt very uncomfortable calling a fully grown, adult woman by her first name. While she surfed the topics that she was interested in, she ran across a list of “pet” names for slaves. The only two she could find that she liked were “Kitten” and “Little Girl,” and “Little One.”

Satomi was small and petite like Miori only about two inches taller at 4’10” and 100 pounds. Like Miori, she had a boyish, petite figure with small breasts ― about a 32A cup, and smallish hips. She preferred “Little one” or “Little girl.” She would let Satomi pick her new name. If she was a bad little girl, I could always call her cunt or slut...

When the girls arrived back in the living room, they looked like matching bookends. Satomi was a very attractive woman for thirty-eight. Kiki thought I’m going to enjoy fucking her as much as I do her daughter!

She spelled out the options for names and Satomi licked “Little one” for her new moniker. When Kiki told Little One that she would wear a slave collar, Miori looked dejected. Kiki asked what was wrong and she replied meekly, “Can I have one too?”

“Like mother like daughter. Both of you are little sluts, aren’t you?”

They looked at each other and giggled.

“By the way, both of you will be wearing initialized anklet bracelets that will be engraved with your names, and “Property of Kiki Yokoyama.” They really liked that idea!

“Now, Little One, I am making you always be nude in the house to test your obedience. I’m not sure if you thought about what that command entails. What happens if someone comes to the door? OR, if your brother comes over to visit. What will you do then?”

“You w-w-wouldn’t ... would you?”

“No. and I didn’t intend to make you remain nude every second you’re in the house. I did it for you to think about the ramifications of anything I ask you to do. In doing so, you need to think about performing the task I give you the very best way to please me. By pleasing me, you become very pleasing TO me. Understand?”

She bowed and answered “Hai!”

“Alright. Both of you get dressed, those collars and bracelets are on will call at a store called Love Merci. Your collars and anklets will already be engraved. Little One, remember, no panties.”

“Hai!”

Already, in just a short hour and a half, there was a marked difference in Satomi’s demeanor and attitude. She was happy and eager to please. It seemed she was enjoying her new status very much.

The girls went crazy when they unwrapped their collars and anklets. Kiki had the technician show her how to put on the locking collars with the Allen setscrew. Each collar and anklet were engraved with Property of Kiki Yokoyama.” Miori’s also said “Baby Girl”. Satomi’s said, “Little One.”

The anklets went on their left foot. Naturally, the three of them gravitated to the toys. Kiki never owned a strap-on. Kiki looked for one like the one she used on Keiko that had a mini dick that went in her pussy and a nub that stimulated her clit. Little One picked out the size dildo she wanted to be fucked with. Baby Girl looked at Kiki as if to say, “You aren’t going to stick that thing inside of me, are you?”

Kiki smiled and said, “For future use.”

Little One told Kiki to buy whatever she wanted; she would pay for it. Kiki had a deliciously evil thought and picked out a bullet dildo, a G-spot/ clitoral vibe, and an anal plug vibe ― all remotely controlled. She also purchased a set of anal plugs for lesbian anal pleasures to be enjoyed later.

When they walked out of the store, both girls held their heads high to show off their collars. Little One was crying wearing a smile from ear to ear. Baby girl was waddling a little every time Kiki hit the clit vibe controller.

Without panties on, Little one was walking very strangely trying to keep that bullet dildo remaining in her slimy pussy, so Kiki had to go back in the store and got a G-string to hold it in. Fifty feet from the store entrance, Little One had to stop and cross her legs as she had a mini orgasm right there in public on the sidewalk. Baby girl and Mama giggled. Little girl blushed profusely. She was embarrassed but had a look on her face that said, “That’s right, I had a nice little cum. Thank you very much!”

They were sitting in McDonald’s eating lunch and Kiki started to chuckle. Both girls looked at each other and Kiki said, “Little One, I can smell your pussy from here. How are you doing over there?”

‘I’m a squishy swamp. I think when I get up, it’ll all run down my thighs ... and I love it! I’m having the time of my life!”

When they arrived back at the house, they were no sooner in the house, and Little One slumped on the sofa and, putting her hands over her face started to openly cry. Baby Girl went to her and hugged her asking what was wrong. Kiki stood next to her for comfort and support. Satomi sniffled a few times and managed to stop crying. She put her head up stroking the stainless-steel band around her neck and said, “From the bottom of my heart, thank you Kiki. I’m alive, I feel like a woman and I’m owned. I belong to someone. This has been the happiest day of my life!”

Miori hugged her mom even tighter and said, I’m just as happy for you! I love you Ane” She leaned over and gave her mom a passionate kiss. Kiki smiled and thought I guess our poly love affair has begun silently with a kiss...

The house that Chieko bought was an upscale three-bedroom model that was bare inside. The reason being, usually people that purchased these homes decorated them from the walls out. Miki did not like the decorator that the realtor recommended. Instead, she found an ad that advertised traditional warm and Zen-like tranquility. She picked them. The owner of the company, Hashimoto Yukio of Pufik Homes said that his firm could turn their new house into a traditional Japanese home in three weeks using the back yard as a Zen-type garden by blending elements of bamboo, tatami, and flora to create a peaceful and relaxing environment.

Chieko let the munchen do her thing. They planned their wedding for several days after the house unveiling. Then, there was a discussion as to who’s last name they would use as their married name. Japanese law dictates that either one of the parties could take the surname of the other, but they could only live with one common surname.

It was an easy choice as to who would be the bride and wear the wedding dress. Baby Girl would be the one dressed in white. Then, Chieko wanted to take Miki’s surname, Kato; Miki wanted Chieko’s, Fujiwara. They decided on a contest ― a pussy eating contest. Whoever made their partner cum first was the winner and got to choose the family name. Chieko swore she’d eat the little girl into oblivion. Miki swore to herself I am soooo much better at eating pussy than you are. I have memorized every single one of your sweet spots. The advantage of being your pussy slave is that I own that pussy!

They were at Chieko’s in the living room. It was 1:30 am and they thought Chieko’s mom had been asleep for over an hour. They deep kissed for a few minutes and agreed that whoever won, it was okay with the other. This was going to be a friendly bet between lovers. Chieko laid out on the sofa with one leg up over the back and the other splayed open out with her foot on the floor. The munchkin climbed on board and straddled Mama’s face and sat back in a 69 position with her pussy inches away from Chieko’s mouth.

Chieko said, “Begin!”

Miki went to work on mama’s pussy. The difference between the two was that Chieko was a broad stroker. She used the flat of her tongue and applied pressure to Miki’s clit as she licked. It felt really good, but it was the way you’d eat pussy if you wanted it to last and give the receiver longer pleasure. It got Miki heated up quick enough, but she plateaued well below the threshold of cumming. Miki ground her pussy into Chieko’s face letting her know that her administrations were having an effect.

Miki on the other hand, did the same thing only when Chieko hit that plateau, she sucked Chieko’s clit hard and distended it beyond her clitoral hood. Now, she had a bare, extremely sensitive nubbin throbbing for attention between her lips. She sharpened her tongue to a needle point and started flicking it back and forth across the top of her button. Chieko was a goner. She started humping her face into Miki’s mouth and when she started to climb the peak, her breathing became more rapid and erratic. She lost her pussy-eating tempo and to tease her, Miki slapped the side of her butt to tell her, in no uncertain words, “Come on Mama, lick that pussy!”

Miki went for the kill and was flicking her tongue across Chieko’s fully distended button, barely touching it. Chieko began to pant rapidly, and she was grinding her pelvis into Miki’s mouth with much more force. Miki heard Chieko’s breath halt twice, telling the munchkin that she was gonna cum any second.

Meanwhile...

Chieko’s mom could hear all the moaning and slurping and had come down the stairs. She looked over at the sofa and saw the action. She folded her arms across her chest, leaned against the wall, and enjoyed the show. When she saw what the tiny pussy-licking dynamo was doing to Chieko, she thought, “Boy, I’d sure like to borrow that tiny tyke for an hour or so!

Chieko lifted Miki off the sofa and cried out a muffled “Itu! Itu! shit!”

Chieko’s mom chuckled and Miki gave a fist pump and said, “That’s my reward for being your pussy sucking slave! I own that pussy!”

While climbing off Chieko, Miki looked over and saw her future mother-in-law with a Cheshire cat grin and quip, “Good work, Little one.”

Miki beamed a radiant smile and answered, “Thank you very much, Mom!” and wiped her face with the back of her hand.

Chieko looked over and saw her mom and asked, “Did you get a good show?”

Her mom smiled and replied lightheartedly, ‘Why yes! Very enjoyable ― and hot!” You know, if it’s alright with you, I’d like to borrow my new daughter-in-law for about an hour.”

“Miki piped in and said, “Hey Mom, you want me to do you? I’ll take really good care of you!”

Chieko slapped Miki’s butt reproving her saying, “For crying out loud, she’s your mother-in-law!”

Miki smiled at her mother-in-law smiling and replied, “Incest us best, right Mom? Keep it in the family!”

“Right Munchkin!”

Chieko never would have thought that her wife would actually do it and dared her saying, “Well, if you really want to eat your mother-in-law’s pussy, then knock yourself out.”

Miki started for the stairs saying, “Come on, Mom, I’ll fix you right up!”

Damned if she didn’t share the love!

Twenty minutes later, Miki came traipsing down the stairs smiling. Chieko folded her arms and gave the future Mrs. Miki Fujiwara a dirty look and growled “Slut!”

Miki wiggled her head and retorted, “Yeah, but I’m YOUR slut!” and stuck her tongue out at her. They both chuckled and went to bed.

Both Ayako and Minori were about sixteen weeks along. They had sonograms taken and both were carrying little girls. The trafficking trade was picking up, especially since they were hitting the poorest areas of the country. They didn’t need to kidnap them; their parents were selling them for the cost of their annual salary of ≈ $3,200.00 U.S. Things began to improve dramatically when Ayako was brought a stunningly beautiful young girl of fourteen. Like the national average, she was 4’10” about 100 pounds. She had a slender petite figure with large “A” cup/small “B” cup breasts. Her caramel skin was flawless, and she had big, black, doe eyes with a captivating smile. Instead of breaking her spirit, Ayako bought her willing slave using the child’s love for her family.

She told the girl that if she would be her sexual plaything, Ayako would bring her family into the house as servants. They would no longer live in extreme poverty. They would be clothed, fed, and cared for if little Fatima would cater to Ayako’s special needs. Fatima took to the task of learning how to please her Mistress with diligent eagerness. That was after Ayako rewarded her for a job well done by eating her sweet little pussy. After that, the child eagerly sought approval to be licked by her Mistress.

Ayako gave Minori the job of escorting prime products to high-end buyers throughout Asia and Europe. She would escort the product as if she were a sister, aunt, or guardian. Minori liked the job because she was able to travel, but most of all, she was on her own and away from that she-demon Ayako. There was a totally different, more relaxed mood in the house with Minori out of Ayako’s sight. Ayako kept Fatima by her side, no matter where she went or what she did. The house staff, including Fatima’s parents, thought that Ayako had an obsession with the girl, but she was faithfully and passionately in love with her husband

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.