Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Two days after Miki went home, Chieko received the same directive: pack your stuff, you’re leaving. By noon, Chieko was walking in her front door. The first order of business was to contact the bank in the Cayman Islands. Tokyo was fourteen hours ahead. The bank’s webpage said they opened at 9 am, so she would have to wait and call them between eleven and twelve midnight that evening. She still had her old account with MUFG, Japan’s largest bank, and a global financial institution. So, she had an international bank to deposit the money from the Caribbean. She got Miki’s number from her mom and called her. The little munchkin was almost out the door before she knew where to meet Mama.

The two girls had a great day just walking around and being together, free to do whatever they wanted. By accident, they ran across a real estate office that dealt in high-end properties. They looked through their listings and saw a beautiful three-bedroom home with an office/study. The house was similar to the one her parents lived in. If they had two children, a three-bedroom would be a perfect size. The office could be used to run their business out of.

Chieko asked him about small businesses for sale. Chieko found an upscale clothing boutique that sold name-brand fashions in the upscale shopping area of Ginza in Tokyo. For ¥59.8 million [$566K]. She spoke to the manager of the office and scheduled an appointment to view both properties the following day. That would be plenty of time to have the money transferred to her Tokyo account.

At 11:45 pm, she made the call. Chieko spoke to the manager and had two million U.S. dollars transferred to her Tokyo account. She was assured that the money would be in her account by 1 am Tokyo time. She stayed up and checked her account online and, sure enough, she now had hard, accessible cash to support Miki and her in their new life. Chieko called Miki at eight that morning and told her to meet her in an hour and a half at the real estate office they were at the day before.

What was evident was the fact that Chieko was a changed person. The same tributes she used to dominate and control people she was now using to build a foundation for a life with the girl she loved more than life. Sitting in detention gave Chieko plenty of time to rethink her life and plan her future. Now, that plan also included a tiny little munchkin that she worshipped and adored as much as Miki did her.

She had the revelation that love is an action, not a feeling. To prove one’s love, one must do something to validate that love. The Bible says love is patient and kind. It does not envy or is boastful. It’s not proud, it does not dishonor others, it’s not self-seeking or easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. Everything it says love is, is an action, not a feeling. That fuzzy-wuzzy feeling of love is a result of those actions.

Chieko’s dream of a happy life with Miki was as focused as a laser beam. Like a painter painting a picture, she had the picture already painted in her mind. First, their home and business. Second, furnish their home and then get married. What she wanted most was to go to bed in her new home with her tiny wife in her arms. Nothing was going to stand in her way of realizing that dream.

Chieko met Miki in front of the realtor where they had a scheduled meeting at11 am. They were early, so the girls hit an electronics store and bought new smart phones. They stopped in a small diner-type restaurant and had some ramen, then walked the short distance to the realtors. From the picture they had seen the day before, the shop was a specialty boutique specializing in elite branded young women’s fashions, shoes, and accessories.

The location was ideal, centrally located in the Ginza 6 shopping mall, where high-end shopping blended with world-class culture. The business was brisk for the wealthy of Tokyo. What was great about the area is that the majority of people who shopped there didn’t complain about the price. They wanted the best, most famous brands and didn’t mind paying for them. When they visited the store with the realtor, the store had about fifteen customers browsing and trying on clothes or shoes. They met with the store’s owner and bargained the price down from $566K to $550K. Chieko wrote the check on the spot.

From there, they left to see the house they selected to view. The house was a mere 1.5 miles from Ginza 6 shopping mall where their new business was. So, a simple hop on the bus was a 10-minute ride to work. They liked the house, but the bedrooms were small. Being a new development, there was another model a few doors down with larger bedrooms, so they decided to buy the second model. Miki and Chieko returned to the realtor’s office to finalize the sale. Chieko was pay going to 90% of the total cost and fees, and the other 10% she would pay when her mom could come to finalize the sale, but she learned there were no such restrictions for owning property in Japan, so they finalized the sale. They would be able to move in in 15 days. The realtor recommended an interior decorator to organize the furnishings.

Miki and Chieko celebrated that evening. The first two days Chieko was home, they now owned a business and a home to start their family. Miki would go to school until she was sixteen, then she would join Chieko and work in their boutique. Chieko had enough cash reserves in a foreign bank to take good care of them even if the business failed.

Miki was also thinking of the future and wanted to be a part of designing the décor of their new home. Chieko gave her the task of choosing all the furnishing. Chieko called the governmental office, and she confirmed that their parents would have to appear with identification and their hanko/inkan name stamps to certify their signatures.

They spent the evening shopping for clothes. Miki was beside herself. She had never owned or worn such name-brand clothes. Chieko said to herself, My greatest joy is seeing my little love smile and be happy!

The two girls celebrated and went to an expensive restaurant for dinner and then to karaoke for a little fun. Miki stayed at Chieko’s that night.

Miki and Chieko had a discussion, initiated by Miki, about what their immediate plans were. Chieko wanted her to go to school and complete middle school (up to the ninth grade). Miki pointed out that they couldn’t have it both ways. With her birth records altered so they could marry, they would get caught. If she were actually sixteen, she would be in the latter half of the tenth grade.

Miki pointed out that Chieko was rich enough to support them for life. How Miki saw their life together developing was that they would buy a home and a business, which they had just done. Then, they would marry and fertilize several of Chieko’s eggs and Miki would get pregnant via IVF. Chieko would later, perhaps two years later, carry one of Miki’s fertilized eggs to term. But pregnant or not, they would both work and build the boutique to a successful business to live on and invest Chieko’s savings as a retirement fund.

After hearing Miki read her the “this is how it should be” act, Chieko looked at the munchkin puzzled and said, “You may be small, but you sure ain’t stupid!”

The tiny girl smiled and said, “I’ve been thinking a lot about our future married life together. I want to spend it by your side every day working for our family. With a business and savings, what good will going to school and completing the eighth grade do me?”

“Okay, Baby Girl, you’ve made your point. We’ll do it your way. If you want your plan to work, you’d better get our house furnished so we can get married and move it.”

With a snappy head bow, Miki smile and answered, “Hai!”

As soon as she had shut Miori’s bedroom door, Satomi knew that it must have been fated for Kiki to discover her peeping on them. Although she didn’t let on that she’d seen her through the crack in the door, Satomi knew for a fact that Kiki had seen her. She also knew that Kiki would confront her in the morning, and she needed to talk to someone before that confrontation. The only person she could turn to talk to was her brother.

She slipped into her bedroom, called, and asked him to come to pick her up she desperately needed to talk to him. He was calm and knew she wouldn’t tell him over the phone, so he told her he was leaving his place as they spoke. Satomi and Miori lived ten minutes away, so it wasn’t a problem for him.

She was waiting at the corner. Once she was in the car, she asked to go back to his place. He made a pot of coffee thinking it might be a long night. He poured two black cups of Java and sat to hear her woes. At first, she sat silently rubbing her finger around the rim of the cup. He finally said, “You know Sis, no matter what it is, I’m here for you.”

She started to cry and said through her tears, “Ani [older brother], I’ve reached the end of myself, and I have come to a ‘do or die’ point of no return. With Kiki coming into Miori’s life, she has come out of the closet and is blooming like a beautiful peony. Miori actually asked me if Kiki could spend the weekend so they could begin their intimate life together.”

“Amazing isn’t it? Your baby girl is growing into a woman.”

“Therein lies my problem and special torment. The day Miori came home and told me what Kiki did to claim her in school and freed her of the bullying, I looked at Kiki and I was so jealous that she was my daughter’s girlfriend. At that moment, I wanted her. I not only wanted her, but I also wanted to submit to her as her lover. I wanted that sixteen-year-old girl to dominate and control me sexually and teach me what it is like to be able to experience and express my femininity as a woman completely.”

“Ani, when Kiki and I were talking this morning about their evening together, I realized that my daughter is so much more of a woman than I am. I could hear her moans of ecstasy and bliss and I was so envious and jealous. I have lived all my entire adult life starved of affection: adult affection and love. You know that bastard of a husband never really loved me or Miori. In all the years we were married, we had sex just three times. Each time we did have sex, he climbed on, stuck it in me, came, then rolled over and went to sleep. I cried and confessed to Kiki, that I’m a thirty-eight-year-old woman who has never had an orgasm. She comforted me like a lover would and I could sense she truly understood.”

“Tonight, I came back after a walk and heard Kiki giving Miori so much pleasure I just felt compelled to see for myself. I watched her give my daughter four crashing orgasms. She knew I was watching but didn’t let on that she knew. Tomorrow, I know she’s gonna confront me. What am I supposed to say, Ani? That I’m bi-curious and desirous of exploring with her as a lesbian lover? Shigiki, I can actually see myself willingly enter into a polyamorous marriage with my daughter in order to have my daughter’s lover dominate and control me sexually.”

Yamamoto explained to her the details of the past eight years of Kiki’s life and what she suffered, He finished her tale by saying, “She knows what love is and she knows how to sacrifice it all for the one she loves. Can you believe that she had anal sex with an American with a seven-inch cock to save the girl she loved? Her insides ached and her rectum bled for three days, only to have the girl she sacrificed for, killed.”

“If Kiki confronts you tomorrow morning, and if I know her, she will, then tell her what you’ve just told me. Tell her the truth. That you are very serious about exploring an intimate relationship with her, that you are extremely attracted to her, and want to be completely submissive to her sexually and relationally. And tell her that you are willing to live with her and Miori in a polyamorous marriage, knowing full well that means being intimate with Miori also.”

“Look, Sis, Kiki is a very pretty girl and since breaking away from Chieko’s domination, has blossomed into a very driven, confident, and secure woman in who she is. She also has embraced her sexuality. She has always been a lesbian, and now, she feels that as a lesbian, she can be more of a woman than one that submits to a man.”

“Believe me, Sis, if anyone can do what you’d like to do, she can. But, in that kind of relationship, it’s imperative that all three of you be completely open and honest with each other. Part of being a good lover is telling your partner what you want. Even if what you want is to be tied up and whipped. Can you do that?”

“Ani, I am so very needy and lonely. I’m craving love, an intimate love, and I want the kind of love my daughter has.”

“Then tell Kiki. Tell her what you want. You know that if you become her submissive ― or even possibly her slave, she will rule the household. You need to discuss with her that if you do this, how can you both be submissive and Miori’s equal in a relationship still maintain your parental responsibilities to your daughter.”

“I know, but I’m willing to submit to her trusting that Miori becomes a mature woman with Kiki’s guidance. Kiki is more capable of providing what Miori needs than I am. At this stage of Miori’s life, Kiki would be the better parent. I would relinquish that control to her.”

“Then tell her; just like you’ve told me.”

“I will ... Thank you, Ani, for your love and support. Thank you for not condemning me.”

“Like Miori, I love you just as you are. I want you to be happy and be all you can be. If that means being a lesbian, in an incestual relationship then so be it. I want to leave you with this important information. It is perfectly legal in Japan to have an incestual, intimate relationship between consenting adults. Mori and Kiki are old enough to get married with parental consent and are past the age of consent to have sex, which is thirteen. As a cop, I thought you’d like to know.”

THAT just set me free! I thought that I would have to live illegally to find happiness.! Thank you, Ani. could you please take me home?”

“Sure thing, Sis, let’s go.”

Satomi snuck into the house at 4 am and went right to bed. She knew that Miori was a late sleeper. She never was a morning person, and Satomi always had to prod her to get up for school. When she heard Miori’s bedroom door open, she knew that Kiki was up. She got up thinking that it was now time to “face the music.”

She put on her robe and when she entered the kitchen Kiki asked her “Coffee or tea?”

“Coffee, please.”

They sat together at the table waiting for the coffee to brew and Kiki looked Satomi directly in the eye. Satomi lowered her head and said softly, ‘We need to talk, don’t we?”

“I think that would be a good idea and best for all of us.”

Satomi started to shake a little and then started to cry. Kiki went around and gently pulled her head to her and hugged her head against her body. Kiki comforted her by stroking her hair and said, “Satomi, there’s no need to cry. You have nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of either. I think I know what you want to talk about, so I’ll help you get out what you need to tell me by starting the conversation, okay?”

Satomi nodded against her chest and sniffled. When she’d stopped crying, Kiki sat down and said, “I don’t know for sure, but I suspect that you are hurting very much inside. You have quietly endured years without a special love and from emotional neglect. I think you are curious about what it is like to find love from another woman instead of a man, aren’t you?”

Satomi nodded and said meekly, “Hai.”

“If my sixth sense is correct, and it is about 90% of the time, you would like to discuss becoming a part of Miori and my relationship. Is that so?”

“Yes, Kiki, it is.”

“Now, it is time for you to tell me exactly what it is you would like from me. I assume that it is me that you want to supply the major details and effort for whatever your needs are, correct?”

“Hai.”

“Alright then, please tell me what it is you want me to provide for you.”

“First, Kiki, I have a confession to make. The day Miori brought you home and she said proudly that you claimed her as yours to the school, I was very torn. I was happy for my daughter and the fact that you relieved her from the burden of being bullied. You set her free and made it alright for her to come out of the closet and declare you as her girlfriend. On the other hand, I was so jealous and envious of my own daughter, because she had received from you what I have never had as a woman.”

“When I looked at you, you were simply beautiful! You were proud and confident. Your chest stuck out and your head held high. You exuded such an air of confidence and authority. My pussy clenched and my panties literally flooded. I wanted you, I craved you to take me and make me yours like you did Miori. I sinfully coveted you!”

“It was at that moment I knew I was not fit to be called Miori’s mother. Miori’s issues ballooned into a struggle and eventually a wall between us because I could not understand her or provide her with what I could only imagine in my fantasies. I don’t know what it meant to be a complete, emotionally, sexually mature woman.”

“When Miori opened up and said she was attracted to girls, she instinctively knew what she needed to be fulfilled and complete. Since you have claimed her and testified to the world that she is yours, she belongs to you and her needs have been met. She is radiantly blooming with an evident sense of happiness, fulfillment, and contentment. She knows she has worth and is loved in all facets of being a woman.”

“I failed my daughter because I am even more needy than she was. At this very moment, she is a more mature woman than I am.”

Kiki spoke with empathy and sadness in her voice, “Satomi, I never would have imagined that you were in such pain. I apologize for thinking that you were just a love-starved divorcee. I have spoken to Miori about this last night, and before I give you her thoughts and what she is willing to do, I need to hear from you exactly what you would want me to do for you. What would you like, in your perfect dreams, my role in your life to be?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.