Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Emiko somehow was able to wear her butt plug for four days without her husband being the wiser. After the fourth day, she inserted the next size up a two-inch-thick plug that she thought would split her in two. She may not have gone through puberty and looked like she was nine years old, but she was a mini nymphomaniac. She really loved sex. For being a munchkin, her sex drive was a lot stronger than her 6’2” husband. Sometimes, when she wanted one of her marathons, he would feel like a limp dishrag wrung out and hung up to dry.

Being used to being fucked at least five times a week, he wondered why she hadn’t attacked him for four days. She was helping with the dinner when he came in and playfully swatted her butt. He thought he felt something and when he gently caressed her butt, he felt the handle of the plug in her ass. He gave her a strange look that said, “What’s, that?” She just smiled and kept cutting the cabbage.

Yoshi went into the bedroom and changed into a loose pair of shorts. Knowing his tiny little wife had her ass filled with a butt plug, he was sporting a woody. The most he could control it was down to a good and firm: still noticeable.

When they went to bed, Yoshi was raring to go. She admitted that she was trying to “train” her rectal muscles to be able to give him anal sex because of both her physical limitations and being pregnant. He looked at her with puppy dog eyes and almost begged her to try. He just so happened to have a bottle of lube in the nightstand.

She capitulated and said that she would attempt it, but he had to promise to be gentle and go slow. He made sure there was plenty of foreplay to ensure Emiko was excited and really in the mood for penetration. When the time came. Yoshi gently removed the plug, setting it on the nightstand in a washcloth. He then reapplied lube to her anus and liberally coated his sick,

Emiko’s anus was still partially open and when he seated the head of his dick against her sphincter, she could feel the very tip just entering her body. She started to tense, and her sphincter muscle started to spasm. Yoshi lifted Emiko’s right leg and began to stimulate her clit. She relaxed and he gently nudged his throbbing cock forward. She felt the pressure and the head slowly started to move, then suddenly simply slid right it. Emiko thought that because her rectum had been stretched for four days, the entry was easier than she thought.

Emiko reached behind her and put her hand against Yoshi’s thigh and whispered” “Slow, Baby, do it slowly.”

Yoshi held still while his mind wandered ... What have I ever done to deserve a woman like her? She worships me and now, she’s trying with all her heart to give me a way to have full penetrative sex with. I love her so, so much!

Yoshi began to make slow mini strokes of an inch or so and after several minutes he was about four inches inside her. Emiko had her eyes closed and felling him inside a part of her that was new to her. Emiko lovingly rubbed his thigh and rubbed her hand around to his right glute and gently pulled him towards her. She turned her head and he deep kissed her, and he slowly pumped in and out of her in a slow, steady rhythm. He began to breathe heavier, almost to a pant and she whispered, “Fuck me a little harder. Oh, oh, oh ... that’s it. Slow and easy. I like it, Yoshi, I like it a lot!”

Encouraged, Yoshi began to take longer strokes, and soon, he was making slow, rhythmic strokes of about four inches in and out of her, After about five minutes his pelvis was pressed against her derrière. Emiko was now panting and slowly rocking her pelvis back and forth. Breathing heavily, Emiko had her hand on Yoshi’s butt cheek and squeezed it firmly, and whispered, “My gwad, I’m so full inside! It feels like you’re pressing my lungs!”

“Yoshi, I like it this way. I really like this slow, easy gentle way you gradually fill me. I’m hot, and I really want to cum. Make me cum baby, please?”

Yoshi again began to regain his slow, long strokes deep inside her and Emiko was building quickly. He sped up a little and she was pumping her ass back to meet him. Yoshi held her close and whispered in her ear, “Baby, you’re so, so hot inside. It feels like a furnace this deep inside you!”

“I’m so close, so close ... Oh! Oh! Oh! I’m gonna cum, AAH! Cumming!”

Emiko’s colon started to ripple at first, then flutter, and then when she came, her rectum locked closed like a vise. Yoshi started to cum and the restriction forced each spurt to shoot out forcefully filling her insides.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! I felt you shooting off inside me. It’s hot, it feels so good deep inside me!

Yoshi had a stranglehold on his tiny wife as he tried to climb inside her. With each spurt, he would jerk forward trying to get as deep as he could. Finally, it was over. Both lay locked together panting and delirious as the room spun and their eyes tried to regain focus.

Yoshi said, “Boy! Being completely inside you is heaven!”

“Yeah, I really like it this way as long as you’re gentle like this.” Emiko started to silently cry, but Yoshi knew, and he asked, “Are you okay? I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

“No, I’m just happy. I’m so happy that I can please you like this. I really love you being this deep in me.”

“Believe me, Baby, it was the most incredible thing I’ve ever felt. Thank you for doing this for me.”

“Believe me, it was my pleasure ― literally! She gave a little girl giggle, then snuggled closer.”


Five days after Miki’s petition was filed, the Dorm matron came into Aoi and Chieko’s room and told Miki, “Pack your things, you’re leaving.”

“Huh?” She asked, thinking she was being moved to another room. “Where am I going?”

“You’re leaving; going home.”

“Now, right now?”

“Yes. Your order says that you were wrongfully sentenced. If you’re not court-ordered to be here, then you must leave immediately. Your mother has been notified and she’s on her way to pick you up.”

Chieko was all smiles, Aoi was also very happy to see her leaving that place. Miki looked at Chieko and started to cry and said, “What am I gonna do? I can’t live without you!”

Chieko chuckled and replied, “It’ll only be for a few days, a week at the most. Then, I’ll be out also.”

She wrote down her home number and gave it to the tiny girl and said, “When you get home, call my mom and give her your home phone number. When I get out, I’ll get us both new cell phones.”

“Okay. I guess I’d better pack, huh?”

“I guess you’d better.”

Chieko and Aoi helped her get everything put into two large trash bags, and in fifteen minutes, Miki was blubbering into Chieko’s boobs. They hugged and kissed and clung to each other for a few minutes until Chieko gently pried the tiny girl from her and pushed her way at arm’s length. Bending over and looking Miki directly in the eyes, she said, “Now, be good for Mama, or I’ll have to whip your ass good when I get out, Understand?”

Miki nodded through the tears and a forced smile. Chieko walked her to the entrance to the dorm and then watched as her tiny lover disappeared into the administration building.

Chieko felt a warm, gentle feeling of joy, knowing that she would be making that walk to Miki and a new life soon ... Very soon.


The morning after Ayako and Hitoshi had fucked each other senseless, Ayako awoke unconsciously rubbing her vulva. The first thing she realized when she awoke was that her pussy was sore. The second thing was, she felt like there was a scrape on the inside of her left outer labia. She gently rubbed it, and sure enough, there was a scrape. Her mind went one place: Minori. That sneaky little bitch must have nipped her last night when she was eating her creampie.

She could hear Hitoshi in the bathroom getting ready to leave and she called him in. She asked, “Is there a scrape of something on my pussy lip?”

“Let me see ... yeah, it looks like a scrape or something. It’s kinda red. You sure I didn’t do it last night? I mean we went at it pretty hot and heavy.”

She was seriously thinking. Keeping her thoughts to herself, he replied, “Maybe. But I loved every minute of it. Did you fuck a baby in my belly? I’m not on anything.”

“Maybe. If not, it sure was a helluva lot of fun practicing!”

They both snickered. Ayako groaned a little as she got out of bed. She walked into the bathroom and straight into the shower. When she got out, Hitoshi was ready to go downstairs. He went down on one knee and kissed her pussy and said with a smile, “Daddy kissed it and made it all better, right?”

With her finger in her mouth, she coquettishly nodded and replied, “Uh-huh.”

He chuckled as he stood and kissed her nose. He said, “You’re so fucking beautiful. You know that?”

She blushed and replied, “As long as my husband thinks so, then I feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.”

“Well, I do have to take that prime anal cherry of yours to look forward to this evening. Are you ready?”

“Your wish is my command. I’ll be on all fours spreading my butt cheeks so you can spear me.”

“Oooh! I love it when you talk dirty! You’re gonna begin getting your tattoo this morning, right?”

“Uh-huh. I’m a little scared. A guy pricking me with a needle on various parts of my body is a little scary. I’m also not a big fan of pain.”

“Well, this guy is the best in Japan. He’ll use some lidocaine on the really sensitive places. Trust me, it won’t be too bad.”

“Can I mark Minori?”

“She’s yours. Do anything you want with her.”

“Be honest with me, Hitoshi. She’s in love with you, isn’t she?”

He looked at her seriously out of the corner of his eye. He thought for a moment and nodded saying, “Yeah, I think so.”

“Can I impregnate her with your sperm?”

“I’m not going to fuck her.”

No, I’ll make her suck your cum out of my ass with a syringe and inseminate her with your shit-tainted cum.”

Shaking his head, he replied, “I don’t think that would work, but if it gets you off, do what you want. If she does have a kid, it’ll be your slave from the day it’s born. I won’t acknowledge that I know the kid is mine. Understand?”

Ayako got an evil smirk on her face and silently nodded. “Okay ... Just a thought that I’m toying with.”

She went downstairs and was met by Minori. Ayako told her, “Follow me.”

She bowed and obeyed as Ayako went into the study. She booted up a desktop and sat with Minori standing behind her and looking over her shoulder.

Looking at the screen, Ayako asked “Who do you belong to mind, body, and soul?”

“You Mistress, I belong to you.”

“Are you taking contraceptives?”

“Yes, Ma’am. I was going to ask you if we could stop at the clinic when we leave the tattoo shop. I am few days overdue to get my three-month shot of Depo-Provera.”

“No, we won’t be getting you any more shots. I want you fertile.”

“Ma’am, may I ask are you going to have me impregnated?”

“Yes, I am.”

“May I ask by whom?”

“You’ll see.”

They were both looking at a 50cc syringe with a catheter tip on the computer monitor. Minori watched silently as Ayako ordered a box of 100.

“I also want to mark you as mine.”

“Mark me, Ma’am?”

“Yes. Any suggestions on how I should mark you?”

“No Ma’am.”

“You don’t like me, do you, Minori.”

“I’m your slave. I’m not allowed to have an opinion one way or the other.”

“I asked you a question and I expect a truthful answer. If not, I’ll make you Hitoshi’s Mastiff’s mate. Would you like that?”

“No Ma’am. An honest answer? No, Ma’am. I don’t particularly care for you.”

“See? Now we’re getting somewhere. Minori, I don’t like you either, but I will use you. I’ll use you as my toilet or anything else that strikes my fancy.”

Tears started to roll down Minori’s cheeks. She watched at Ayako checked out dragon tattoos and she stopped and a certain one caught her eye. Ayako pointed at the photo on the screen and said, there! You will bear my mark!”

A photo of an Asian woman with a full back tattoo of an exotic tattoo of a blue and red Japanese dragon. The model also had small dragons that curled upwards just on the inside of her ear.

Ayako said, “Well, what do you think?”

Midori somehow liked them They were exotic but tasteful. The dragon lady would mark her slave with her dragon moniker.

At the tattoo shop, Ayako finally saw what Hitoshi ordered would his mark for her. It was a full-body tattoo of a Japanese dragon in red, blue, and green the colors would show up vibrantly on her fair skin. The tail of the dragon would start at her anus and would be tattooed on her sphincter to look like the tail was coming out of her rectum. From there, it snaked up her left butt cheek and wound its way up and turned back down right below her shoulder blades. It would then snake around her rib cage just under the ribs and turn downward at her sternum. The body snaked down the center of her torso with the head right above her mons. The open mouth of the fanged dragon would be open right above the top of her slit, which was just just inside its open mouth. The tongue would slither down and enter the very top of her slit and an inverted “V” of its forked tip of its tongue would slip over the top of her “V” shaped clitoral hood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.