Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

The Morning after Chieko’s trial and sentencing, she had a “therapy” session with her psychiatrist. He told her that Miki’s petition for release was filed with the court at ten am that morning. It would take about a week to ten days for there to be a ruling by the judge on her case. Once released, she would have to return to her home until Chieko could make arrangements with the bank in the Cayman Islands for funds to purchase a home. As soon as she was released, her lawyer would apply for Chieko’s emancipation.

Her doctor suggested that with Miki’s forged documents, she and Miki get married as soon as they are out of detention. Both of their parents have already signed permission applications for them to marry. Once they file a change in status on their family registries, the marriage will be validated. He told Chieko that she needs to go to the Tokyo municipality of Setagaya. Not all municipalities will issue a same-sex marriage license, but this one has issued 128 in the past twelve months.

Chieko would have to return to her home address until she can buy a house. She wasn’t happy about returning to the house where her father committed suicide, but she had no other option.

That night, she and Miki were hot and heavy doing the wild thing. They were in a sixty-nine position and both were moaning and groaning. Aoi threw a pillow in the direction of Chieko’s bed and said, “Shut up you two! Eat that pussy a lot quieter, please! After another few minutes, Aoi screamed out, “Miki, piss in her mouth ― that’ll shut her up!”

When she broke rhythm to have an orgasm, Chieko slapped her tiny ass hard. Miki re-doubled her efforts to make sure Mama got hers before she really got her ass spanked.

That Saturday, Aimi, and Emiko had a girls’ day out and went shopping at the Tokyo Plaza Ginza mall. As they walked the mall in between dipping into a shop, they talked about boys, dating, and sex. Aimi confided to Emiko how excited she got whenever she and Niko could spend a little face time together. She blushed as she admitted, “Sister, you wouldn’t believe how soaked my panties get when we make out. I imagine his tongue in my pussy and I just start running like a faucet!”

“I was like that also before Yoshi and I got married, I was a little sex fiend when we did get married.”

She giggled and added, “Now, I’m a married nymphomaniac!”

“When we first got married, I was all over him just about every night. He really liked it when I learned to suck his cock and swallow. I think he likes that better than my pussy because I can take more of him in my mouth than down there. Can I ask you a question that is probably kind of nasty?”

“Umm, I guess so. I mean, we’re sisters and family, right? We should be able to talk about anything.”

“Do you think Yoshi would like to do me in my butt?’

Aimi giggled and replied, “Would he? ALL guys would like to do a girl in the butt! Why? Are you thinking about trying it?” You’re pretty small, you know. It might hurt a ton.”

“Well ... He can only get about half of his dick inside me now, and now that I’m pregnant and the babies are pushing down on things, I’m afraid he’ll accidentally break my water or something like that. When my belly gets big, I won’t be able to sit on him for the same reason: my pussy isn’t very deep.” I just thought that I could make it pleasurable for him if we did it lying on our sides and ... like spooning together. Know what I mean?”

“Yeah, that might work, but still, I imagine your little pooper isn’t very big. What I’ve heard and read, is that it can be painful. But there’s a way to prepare yourself for it.”

“How?”

“Some girls at school who are really into sex were passing around a book of sex toys. They sell these things called butt plugs. They’re these things you put up your butt that stretches you. They come in different size diameters to stretch your rectum.’

“Hey, isn’t there an adult store in the back on the lower level?”

“Yeah.”

Aimi knew what she was thinking and didn’t want any part of going into an adult goods store and accidentally being seen. Emiko said, “Come on, let’s go. If they have ‘em, I get a set.”

They took the escalator to the lower level and sure enough, in the back in the corner was an adult bookstore that sold adult toys. Emiko was excited and said, “Come on, Sister, let’s go in and see if they have them.”

“Oh no! I’m not going to be seen in that place! You’re a married woman and can justify being in there. I can’t”

“Okay, wait here.” With that, Emiko strolled in nonchalantly and up to the counter. She asked if they had a set of butt plugs and the woman reached under the counter and set them on the counter. “Cool!” She exclaimed.

The woman looked at her and said, “You’re a little small to be taking it up the ass, aren’t you?”

“Well, there’s a first time for everything and I think my husband would enjoy it.”

“Your husband? You don’t even look old enough to be in high school.”

“Yep! Married and almost three months pregnant with twins.”

“Boy, you’re a horny little tart, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, I do love sex with my husband.”

“How will you be paying for this, Ma’am?”

“Cash.”

“The total is ¥3,387.87 [$32.00].”

Emiko came out of the shop with a Cheshire cat grin and said, “Here they are, Sister. They looked inside the bag and the smallest one was one inch [2.54 cm] in diameter. Aimi grimaced and went “Wowie! That’s gonna hurt going in.”

“Well, If I can take Yoshi’s cannon in my little suzie, then I’m willing to bet he’ll fit in the back door too with a little coaxing.”

“Aimi shook her head and said, “No matter how wet my pussy gets, nobody but nobody will be ever getting inside MY ass!”

That evening after her soaking in a hot bath, she lubed up the littlest soldier. She gently pushed, but her sphincter was rebelling. When she pushed a little harder... “OW! Oooh, that hurts! and schlip! The greased plug had slid in and seated itself against her sphincter muscle. She exhaled in hoots until her rectal muscles stopped spasming and she sat very gingerly on the bathing stool.

I hope he knows how much I love him to do this! Boy, this hurts! I can only imagine what his seven inches is gonna feel like deep in my belly...

Things at the Ichikawa house were interesting when Hitoshi arrived home. He kissed his new bride and took a second whiff. “Hmm, smells like a satisfied pussy to me. Did you use your new toy?”

Striking an innocent, coquettish pose, she said in a little girl voice, “I’m sorry Daddy, but I missed you and was lonely.”

Hitoshi guffawed and slapped his knee and said, “well, Baby Girl, Daddy’s home and he’ll take good care of you after dinner.”

Sticking her finger in her mouth, she batted her eyelashes and replied, “Pwomith?”

“Oh yeah! Daddy’s gonna give you the whole thing!”

He picked her up and walked into the dining room. He yelled, “What’s for dinner?!”

Ayako whispered, “Me?”

Hitoshi shook his head no and replied, “No, baby, you are definitely dessert.”

Something inside Ayako changed. When her husband kissed her, she realized that having a physical relationship with a man is completely different than having a quickie fuck with a sixteen or seventeen-year-old boy. The way he held her when he kissed her. He took her. He took control and just his presence, his muscular, hard body, and the authority of him. It made her shudder. It was like a magnetic force pulling her to himself and she couldn’t resist. She wanted him so much she could smell herself.

She knew he was going to fuck her that night and he would probably fuck her ass also, but she wanted him! Hell, she’d had four orgasms on Miori’s tongue, and she was still simmering. She could smell herself. She was becoming intoxicated with lust for him. Her mind swam with pictures of him doing things ... perverted sick things to her and she would beg him to use her. She craved his approval.

Tomorrow, she would be tattooed ― branded with his mark. Just the way he described it, it would be painful, but she was craving it. She couldn’t wait to feel that needle-piercing sensitive places ... secret places.

Hitoshi Ichikawa was a very astute man. He could see the lust she was experiencing, and he had to adjust himself. He usually didn’t enjoy fucking a young girl because they were inexperienced, were usually frightened, and lacked any real passion. His wife was different. He could see the fire in her eyes and smell her simmering juices. The night ahead aimed to be a very pleasurable one. One of many more he’s looking forward to. Throughout the entire meal, Hitoshi and Ayako never took their eyes off each other. They were in serious lust for each other.

... There was something about Midori that grated deep inside Ayako, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. The feeling arose when Midori was retelling her about the history between her and her husband. Incestuous stepsiblings. She sensed that Minori had been in love with Hitoshi since he took her innocence at twelve years old, yet she was treated as a slave, the bastard daughter with no status. Just a useful cunt.

After she’d had Midori satisfy her orally and digitally earlier in the day, she put a dog collar on her and told her that she was now her bitch. Ayako went online and had several types of collars shipped overnight. Dress collars were worn with her business suits, kimonos, and evening dresses; a stainless-steel locking collar and a leather training collar. She also ordered a riding crop and a multi-tailed flogger. For now, the leather dog collar served its purpose. At the moment, she was kneeling on a pillow next to Ayako’s chair as they ate dinner. She hand-fed the submissive woman as she knelt silently. Hitoshi thought it quite amusing.

After dinner, Hitoshi and Ayako bathed together, Midori scrubbing each of them down before they entered the soak tub. The newlyweds cavorted and whimsically played touchy-feely in the tub as they built up the desire for the main event.

Ayako couldn’t understand why suddenly she felt like such a sexual being. In the past, sex was a tool and something adults used to get what they want, or simply for recreation. But now ... Strangely, she was a smoldering cauldron of lust for a man. She couldn’t understand it, but she liked it. The second thing she couldn’t understand was love at first sight. She loved this man ― and deeply.

After dinner, they retired to the love suite. He sat in an armchair in the attached sitting room like a king waiting for his meal to digest and watched intently as Ayako sensuously stripped for him. She then undressed Midori very slowly herself and tied her hands behind her back with Hitoshi’s necktie. As Hitoshi watched the show, Ayako sat at the foot of the bed with her legs spread open and called her bitch to crawl between her legs and warm her pussy for him.

It only took a few minutes of seeing his wife being ministered to by his sister when he stood and quickly undressed. He started to walk towards her staring into her eyes. Ayako smiled seductively and pushed Midori’s head out of the way and began to backpedal up onto the bed.

He crawled between her legs and smelled her aroma, kissed the top of her slit, and began kissing his way up her body. Ayako had small “B” cup cone-shaped breasts with dark brown, pointed nipples. He grabbed both of them and squeezed them, forcing her nipples to protrude straight up even more. He began to nip and nibble them with his teeth. The sharp stabs of pain sent electric shocks straight to her pussy and she growled “Yes! Take me!”

Her tone and aggressiveness made him smile. He liked a tiger of a woman sexually. That’s why she’d be getting that dragon tattoo. With her back arched and head back, she panted as he feasted on her breasts. Hitoshi kissed his way up her neck and bit her rather sharply like a vampire bite. She shuddered and grabbed his hair and pulled his face into the nape of her neck.

Panting almost to the point of hyperventilating, Ayako reached between his legs and grabbed her husband’s cock and pulling him, guiding him, and begged him to fuck her. Hitoshi was on fire and he plunged into her depths completely banging her fornix. It hurt like hell, but the pain only intensified the feeling of being taken. She felt like the most desirable woman on the face of the earth and HER man was craving her body. This was the first time in her life she fully understood the power a woman has with her pussy over a man.

They rutted like a couple of dogs in heat. Grunting and thrusting, panting and slobbered kisses that were rushed and passionate. Hitoshi was pounding her, and Ayako was thrusting upward to meet him. Nose to nose and eye to eye, Hitoshi growled, ‘Talk dirty to me bitch!”

She scowled and growled back, “Fuck it! Fuck that pussy! Is that all you got? Come on! Fuck a baby in my belly, you bastard! Give it to me. If you think my pussy is good, wait till you take my virgin ass!”

Ayako was suddenly overcome with a tender feeling as she approached the precipice and she whimpered and tenderly cried out, “Love me! Love me, Husband!”

She was right on the edge and he started pounding her harder and growled, “Oh yeah! Take it!”

Sayako clawed his back with her nails as she lifted off the bed, threw her head back, and cried out in a shrill voice “Iku! Iku! [I’m cumming! I’m cumming!]. Hitoshi kept fucking her right through her orgasm and when he thrust into her one last time, it felt like she’d been speared. He was panting in spasmodic bursts with his mouth open and his eyes wide. She could feel the scalding hot jets of cum spray into her and she came again in epileptic-like upward thrusts. Finally, when they had expended all their energies, Hitoshi fell limp and lifeless onto her.

Ayako was crying tears of joy. She tenderly held him close, stroking his back as he panted and tried to catch his breath His 180-pounds was heavy on her, but it felt strangely good and comforting to her. When he’d finally caught his breath, he rolled off her to lie next to her on his back. Ayako wailed out, “Come here, bitch, and do your job. Clean our master, then me, and you’d better do a thorough job of it.”

Midori submissively crawled between Hitoshi’s legs and sucked his slimy cock into her mouth. When she’d finished, she moved over and started lapping up the creampie oozing from her Mistress’s cunt.

On the way back to the safehouse, Yamamoto bought Akiki a new Android smartphone. He programmed his number and Miori’s home and cell numbers and gave her the phone. The first thing Akiki did was to call Miori. She told her that this is her mobile number and to save it.

“I want you to listen very carefully to me, okay?”

“Uh-huh, I’m listening, Sister.”

“You need to start paying closer attention to your surroundings and the way people communicate verbally and non-verbally. Many things can be said with subtle nonverbal signs. Tomorrow, when I’m introduced to the class, I will look directly at you and make eye contact. I’ll smile sweetly at you. That tells everyone who’s paying attention that I like you and am interested in you. Got it?”

“Hai! I understand.”

“You need to act shy and smile back sweetly to me. That tells others that you accept my advance, and you want to get to know me also. Can you do that?”

“Yes sister, I understand and will obey you.”

“Okay then. If we do that, I will guarantee you that we’ll get a confrontation within an hour. Then the game begins. Are you ready?”

“Hai!”

“By lunchtime tomorrow, the school will know Miori has a girlfriend.”

“Oh boy, it’s kinda scary.”

“You just do what I tell you and I’ll take care of everything else.”

“Okay, I trust you, Sister.”

“Goodbye, Sweetie, I’ll see you tomorrow in class.”

“Arigato. Sayonara.”

When they arrived at the house, he told Akiki that he had to call his supervisor and tell him what’s going on. He commented, “Besides, we’ll need his help getting you registered and put in Miori’s class.

Yamamoto expected this ass-chewing, but sometimes you have to grovel. “What the fuck is wrong with you, Yamamoto? Why do you get so involved with these kids? Now, you’ve got her helping you with a family member! Don’t you realize there are people looking to kill that girl?”

“I know and so does she, but she wants to help, she can help. Please, sir, help me register her and put her into my niece’s class.”

“She must have a fucking death wish. Alright, but if this thing goes south, both of our asses will be in such a deep pit of shit we won’t be able to crawl out. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. She’ll be on a slab in the morgue.”

That evening lying in bed staring at the ceiling, Akiki had a conversation with herself.

For eight years, Akiki, you were a wimp and a coward. I know I was afraid for Kai, but now, I realize I could have gotten away without all those years of grief and sorrow.

Tomorrow, I have the chance to set things right. I just hope I remember all that my dad taught me growing up. I’ll need every move and technique he taught me to overcome and win, especially if I need to use force.

Please God, I know you’re listening. You heard my prayer and I now have the chance to fight and win that love I prayed for. Be with me and protect Miori and me and let us live long lives we can spend together.

Akiki’s father owned a dojo and taught taekwondo and karate. Akiki was one of his students, attaining a third-level black belt until she entered high school and came out of the closet. After that, he and her mother pretty much disowned her. They supported her financially and gave her a place to live, but there was no more interaction or love between them.

Akiki went to sleep confident that she would receive the love she craved so deep in her soul...

The following morning, Yamamoto’s captain made the call. At ten am, Akiki showed up at Kanagawa Junior/Senior High School with Yamamoto. After finishing the registration process, the homeroom teacher walked her to classroom 1-5. Her counselor introduced her to the class and then asked Akiki to introduce herself.

“Hi. My name is Akiki Yokoyama. I’m sixteen and just transferred here from Tokyo...”

Akiki looked around the class and locked eyes with Miori. She coquettishly demurred and smiled sweetly as she locked eyes with Miori like a laser beam. Miori played the game perfectly, even blushing, She then looked up and smiled directly at Akiki and cocked her head. Kids were looking back and forth between the two to verify that the nonverbal exchange they saw, they understood.

“ ... I like art, music and ... special friends.”

Her homeroom teacher said, “Take that empty seat over there.” Coincidentally, it was directly across the row from Miori.

The teacher had no sooner left when three girls circled her. The leader of the pack stood in the aisle on Akiki’s left in front of her desk, and a second girl stood right next to her with her arms crossed at the chest. The third girl was standing behind and to the right of her.

The leader leaned over to get at eye level with Akiki, who was seated. She started taunting Akiki saying, “Well well, Everyone in the class saw you making goo-goo eyes at tiny little Miori here. Did you know she’s gay? Are you a lezzie with your ‘gay-dar’ looking for a lez to hook up with?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.