Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Officer Yamamoto and Akiki had become rather good friends and she trusted him. She was so emotional and cathartic at the end of her last session, he let her set the pace and simply told her that when she was ready to talk, let him know.

He had not spent the hours he listened and monitored Akiki’s testimony in a perfunctory manner. As she revealed the last eight years of her life, he studied her intently. Her mannerisms, her method of thinking, and her approach to solving very adult and serious issues. How she approached relationships and the street smarts she used to navigate her life. She was mature with a good head on her shoulders. She was empathetic and caring. What’s more, she knew how to love; she knew what love meant. He respected and admired her courage to do the right thing even when it hurt.

Officer Yamamoto was sitting in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea when Akiki walked in. She sat down opposite him at the table and started to joke with him “Whatcha drinking?” She said coquettishly.

He raised an eyebrow and said, “Tea. You seem rather cheeky this morning.”

She got serious and asked, “Mr. Yamamoto-chan, do you hate me for the things I’ve done?”

He harrumphed with a smile and replied, “No, Akiki-san, I don’t hate you. In fact, I think you’re a pretty remarkable young woman. You’ve made some bad choices that directed your life resulting in you being a part of some terrible things. If you would have gone to the police from the very beginning about Chieko threatening you and your brother, maybe all of those terrible things could have been avoided.

‘I was not in your shoes, or had the perspective you did at the time, so I’m not going to judge you.”

“My mom and Dad have pretty much disowned me. They think I’m a sick, perverted whore because I’m a lesbian and have had sex with numerous people. They said I have no honor or personal ethics or dignity and have no direction in my life...

“They’re right. I don’t know where to go from here or what will happen to me. Right now, you’re the only friend I have in the world. If you hated me, I think I’d be lost. You’re like the older brother I always wanted but never had.’”

“Why thank you, Akiki san. That means a lot to me. I used to be a very hard kid growing up and belonged to a gang. I also got into some things that weren’t very savory or legal. I’ve made some stupid mistakes and paid the price for them. I was arrested when I was seventeen by a cop who took an interest in me and mentored me. He spent time with me and taught me how to deal with things correctly, not in anger or with cunning and force. He pointed me to see the light at the end of the tunnel if I was willing to walk towards the light. He told me I’d slip and fall a few times, but if I always kept my eye on that light, I’d get back up and keep walking towards it.

“I became a cop in his memory. Some punk kid like I used to be, stabbed him in the back. I decided that I wanted to help kids and point them in the right direction like he did for me.”

“So, Officer Yamamoto-chan, where are you going to point me?”

“I’m workin’ on it, Sweetie. We’re not quite finished your saga, are we?”

“No, I guess we should wrap it up and send it to the proper people, shouldn’t we?”

“Yeah, we need to finish this so everyone can move on. You’ve also have several days’ worth of testimony to prepare for and make in court. You know Chieko’s lawyers will try to make you out to be a lezzy whore liar, and that everything you say is a well-crafted conspiracy by the authorities.”

“Yeah, I know ... but I can sleep at night knowing I told the truth, admitted my sins, and will start a new life with a different name and identity when it’s all over. I want to start with a clean slate. If I lie, then I take that lair with me to the grave. I see this as my last shot at redemption. Maybe, just maybe, if I show some honor now, someone who will stick around will find something in me worth loving.”

“That’s a pretty wise perspective coming from a sixteen-year-old. By the way, you are most certainly worth loving.”

“Thanks, I really needed to hear that. I guess my perspective comes from the College of hard knocks. The degree is pretty damn expensive.”

Yamamoto chuckled and replied, “I couldn’t have said it any better. Hey, do you feel like talking this thing to the end?”

“Sure, why not. There’s nothing else better to do. That is unless you want to take me out and buy me a new wardrobe.”

“On a cop’s salary? Dream on, kid.”

“That’s what I thought ... Come on. Let’s go to the taping room.”

Once they were in the room set up for recording and taping Akiki’s statement, Yamamoto said, “We left off at Keiko’s tragic death.”

“Yeah ... I didn’t go to school for two days. My rectum was still bleeding, I was sore deep inside my gut, and was so depressed all I did was cry. About four days after Keiko died, I received a package in the mail. It was the $500 in cash I’d given her along with several thousand yen. I put it under my bed and went back to crying and trying to lie still enough to keep from hurting too much.”

“I’ve been meaning to ask, but I just never seemed to bring it up. Why do you think that they targeted tiny girls? Girls that were five feet tall or smaller?”

“I asked myself that question a long time ago and did some research. I know it may not seem so, but I do like to read and learn new things. But, according to Japan’s National Health and Nutrition Survey, the average height was still only 160.3cm (5’2”) for men and 148.9cm (4’9”). The average in Bolivia is 4’8” and in Bangladesh, it’s 4’11½. It’s is my experience as a high school girl, that most of the girls are around 5’2”. For some reason, Asian men and increasingly more European and American men see tiny women as more fragile, feminine, and present a more submissive appearance, like a little girl does. Besides, as you know, there is an ingrained Lolita culture and attention to the sexualization of young girls that is widely accepted in Japanese culture.”

“Anyway, After the bleeding stopped and my guts stopped hurting, I returned to school. A couple of months later, Emiko shows up in our class, and Chieko informed us that she was our next project.”

“I’m confused,” Yamamoto said, “how long did it take for the entire Keiko incident to happen from start to finish?”

“A little under two months. Chieko had Keiko hooked on coke in two weeks. Everything snowballed quickly after that.”

Yamamoto asked, “So, you’re saying that you girls were expected to turn two girls in one school year into money-producing porn queens and prostitutes?”

“Yes. Probably three. We were supposed to be finished with Emiko by winter break. Do you want my take on the Emiko thing? From what you said before, she recorded everything, so I could listen to the tapes and verify what is heard is the truth.

“I will say that when Chieko asked me to follow her to make sure she didn’t go home with anyone, I caught her with a girl, Aimi Suzuki. When we were alone, I told her that I was sorry about everything. I told her Chieko held my baby brother over my head and that I had to tell on her because Chieko really didn’t trust me a whole lot. I also apologized when she had to collect my urine and drink it.”

“That’s a very good point to remember and note. That will go well in adding credibility to your testimony. It also shows empathy and compassion and that you were doing things under duress.”

“I have to say that the entire six weeks we tried to turn Emiko were the strangest and weirdest six weeks in all the years we worked together.”

How’s that?”

“Well ... it was almost like she was being supernaturally protected or something. Just think about it. Keiko was turned in under two months. In six weeks, Chieko didn’t even see a nipple. For some strange reason, she never really pushed Emiko. She never dominated Emiko or humiliated her to the point of complete submission to her will.

“And Emiko ... it seemed that no matter what Chieko did to her, she always maintained an air of dignity and grace. After she drank our urine, she would thank us in a way that actually sounded genuine. And when she offered her panties to Chiko, she bowed and looked like she did it with a pure heart.

“No matter what Chieko tried to make her do, Emiko always seemed to transcend it.”

Officer Yamamoto was taking notes and remarked, “Wow, what an astute observation. But you’re right. You girls had an incredible record of turning girls quickly. Emiko seems to be the one to end that reign. That last day in the music room, what part did you play exactly in that scenario?”

“If my memory serves me right, I flipped the button on her skirt before she kicked me in the chest. I fell backward into a row of chairs and got tangled up. When she blew by me going out the door, I think I’m pretty sure I grabbed her blouse and ripped it open, but I’m not positive it all happened so fast. She was so lightning-fast, it was incredible! And being so tiny, she was like a slippery eel and a kung fu master all rolled into one. The way she blew down those stairs was almost superhuman! She took whole flights of stairs in two leaps!”

Yamamoto asked Akiki, “So, I guess we’re finished?”

“Yeah, I guess so, unless like I said, you want me to listen to her recordings and verify their authenticity.”

“Yes, you can start doing that tomorrow. But I need to ask you, for the record, under penalty of perjury, have you testified to the entire truth as best you can recall?”

“As best as I can remember, everything I have disclosed is the entire truth including my involvement in “those events.”

“Okay then, I guess we’re finished for the day. Want to go out and buy a new outfit?”

“Hell yeah! You don’t have to ask me twice! Let’s go!”


Within days of the completion of Akiki’s statement, the court set the trial date for Tuesday, 9 am two weeks hence. The prosecutors determined that, after sifting it thoroughly, Akiki’s testimony would only be used to corroborate the recordings Emiko made. They had no proof or evidence to substantiate any of any of Akiki’s testimony to add more charges. They charged Chieko with what they knew they could get a conviction.

The Family wasn’t being dormant about the case either. The police had tracked down the connection between the three girls to their teacher, Himari Hasagawa. all three girls and his transfers led to the discovery that Chieko’s father, Atsuto Fujiwara, who was Director of Student Affairs, in the Division of Elementary and Secondary Education, He was answerable only to the Deputy Minister of Education. But Mr. Fujiwara was careless. His Wakagashira, or first Family lieutenant, found out he had a series of nude photos of his daughter on his phone. They knew why he took the photos, but that didn’t matter. They would use them for their own means

Here was Chieko’s defense in spades.

She was being sexually abused by her father and forced to submit and do his bidding out of personal greed. He was even selling photos and videos of his daughter online. They deposited $500,000 in a dummy account in his name as proof. The Family secretly furnished the police with Hasagawa’s secret banking information. As a result, he was arrested and charged with accessory to child trafficking and prostitution. Chieko’s father was presented with a wakizashi and told to do the right thing. He spilled his insides out onto the hardwood floor in his study.

Chieko’s “therapist” arrived at the Aiko Juvenile Training School for Girls for their weekly session. He gave Chieko a micro-HD home security camera and told her to take a lot of nudes, and of her masturbating and having sex with a girl ― any girl. He would be back in three days to collect the camera. They would photoshop the photos to look like they were taken in her father’s den. Then, they would be added to her father’s collection of his daughter.

When Chieko returned to the dorm, she had a meeting with Aoi and explained the plan. They found a very willing fifteen-year-old girl in dorm “B.” who was very good at pleasing a girl. Aoi shot the pictures of Chieko receiving cunnilingus and anilingus.

Miki was not a very happy camper at the thought of someone else but her eating her Mama’s pussy and ass, but Chieko told her straight: “If you want to get out of here in a couple of months, then this is what we have to do.” Miki hung her head and silently nodded.

By the day of the trial, all parties involved with the case had the photos.


The evening before Ayako was to leave for Kyoto, she and her boss went shopping and she bought a new outfit, shoes, purse, and a set of one-carat diamond earrings, a five-carat tennis bracelet, and a 1½carat diamond pendant necklace. Ayako was thinking when she tried on the jewelry I can get used to this real quick!

Ayako was all decked out and ready when the limo arrived to drive her to the station. Her shatei reminded her that although there was great personal sacrifice and responsibility, she would live like a queen. She would also wield quite a bit of power. She would have her personal lady-in-waiting and other servants meet her at the Kyōto-eki station. He handed her the train ticket and watched her board the Nazomi, the bullet train. The #207 left Tokyo at 8 am doing and an average speed of 250kph (155mph) made the 513,6 Km (318,6 miles) trip in 138 minutes and arrived at Kyoto at 10.18 am.

When she arrived, there were three women dressed smartly in black micro pencil-skirted business suits. A woman about twenty or so stepped up to her and bowed deeply and introduced herself as Minori Okada, and she would be her personal secretary and lady-in-waiting. The servants retrieved Ayako’s luggage and left for Hitoshi Ichikawa’s temporary residence.

On the way to the mansion, Minori told Ayako that she would meet her new husband but wasn’t sure if he’d be waiting for her arrival or she would meet him at dinner. She also told her that she would be sharing Hitoshi’s bed as his wife. Their marriage had already been legally registered, but that the official Family wedding would take place on a secluded estate outside of Tokyo. Ayako smiled at her secretary and quipped, “Wow, imagine that. I’m a married woman!”

When they arrived at the mansion, Hitoshi was waiting with a handful of flowers. When she saw him, he was actually much better looking than the photo she’d seen of him. Surprisingly, he was quite handsome. He was about six feet tall and well built. He handed the flowers to her and she took a step closer to him. She could sense he was going to embrace her, so she handed the flowers to Minori and as he stepped to her, Ayako put her arms around him and embraced him. She looked up at him and he immediately deep kissed her.

When they broke the kiss, he placed his cheek against hers and said, “You’re even prettier in person.”

She hugged him tighter and whispered, “Arigatō gozai mashita, meiyo aru otto [Thank you, honored husband; very polite form]”

Ayako was smitten. He was tall, handsome with a muscular physique and he was a man ― not a boy. Hitoshi put her arm in his and walked her to the veranda where a large, buffet-style table was set up. He gallantly pointed the way as if to say, “After you, my dear.” She smiled demurely and nodded and stepped towards the food table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.