Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Akiki was hitting the home stretch with Officer Yamamoto and her saga. She sat quietly staring at the wall behind Yamamoto for a long minute. He asked her, “What’s wrong, are you okay?”

At first, she just looked at him and then the tears started to spill out over her cheeks. Her bottom lip quivered, and she just started crying openly.

“What’s wrong?” He asked her again.

Akiki didn’t answer. She wiped the tears from her cheeks, took a big sniff and, she just started to speak.

“The next morning, Keiko was in bad shape. She needed a fix. We hurried and dressed, and I walked her to Chieko’s house. She wasn’t home. I called her cell, no answer. ‘Damn!’ I yelled as I stomped my foot, ‘she’s purposely avoiding us.’

“Keiko had the tremors pretty bad and she frantically asked me, ‘Why? Why would she do this, I fucked ‘em just like she told me to?’”

“I took Keiko to my house and told her to crash and I went looking for the bitch. I found her not too far from Ayako’s house. They both were at MOS Burger eating. She saw me walk in and smiled at me and said, ‘Well, if it isn’t Mama Hen here about her little chick.’

“I gave her a look that would kill an angry lion and snarled through my teeth, “Give it to me!”

“She smiled and looked stupidly at me saying “Pray tell, what?’”

“I snarled back, ‘You fucking know what. Either you give it to me now, Or I’ll yank every fucking hair outta your head right here!’”

“People were staring at us and after she looked around, she took a napkin and dug in her purse, and handed me the wrapped syringe. I said to her, ‘Where are you going to be between five or six?’”

“She smiled and replied not to worry, that she’d be at Keiko’s to give her her evening shot and get her asshole eaten.

“When I got to my house, Keiko was shaking badly. I was terrified because I’d never given anyone a shot before, much less one to a shaking girl. Her hands and feet were shaking so badly that I wasn’t about to attempt to hit a moving target, so I had her turn onto her stomach, and spotted a vein behind her knee. I sat on her foot to hold her leg still and carefully stuck the needle in her vein. Almost immediately, she calmed, went limp, and just relaxed altogether.

“I put the cap back on the syringe and after disposing of it in an empty soymilk carton, went back and crawled on the bed with Keiko. I held her close and simply bawled my eyes out. Keiko wasn’t innocent any longer and she’d also been doing some thinking of her own. She buried her face in the nape of my neck and whispered, ‘Don’t cry, Kiki. I know it won’t be long before Chieko stops giving me coke altogether. Then, I’ll have to do enjo kosai or some other way. I’ve been thinking ... I’ll probably go to Kabuki-chō [Tokyo’s red-light district] to a soapland [brothel] and try to get a job.’”

“The thought of that made me cry even harder. I could hear in her voice the sound of resignation as she seemed to be embracing her fate.

“Chieko called me somewhere around six or seven that evening asking if I was at Keiko’s or my house. I told her mine. She said she’d be there in about fifteen minutes. When she arrived, we went to my room. Ayako wasn’t with her, according to Chieko, she was headed home. She said she had a surprise for us. That could only mean she had a new hoop Keiko had to jump through.

“She sat on the bed with a plop and asked if there was a problem with us hanging out at my place for the day the next day. I told her it was okay; my parents were visiting my grandparents for the weekend. She then said, ‘I’ve got a couple of customers lined up for tomorrow.’ I asked her ‘customers? What, Is she going to turn a trick here?’

“Chieko nodded and said, ‘Yeah, they’re businessmen from the U.S. One was white, the other black. They’re together and agreed to do a double penetration on film. They said it would be fun to bang a schoolgirl and fill her full of cum. They’re paying ¥30,000 [$286] cash apiece. I’ll split it with you Keiko 50/50. But, for the money, they want the full works: blowjob, anal, and cunt each plus the double. The double is just for show, no actual fucking. I’d get the picture of her smiling face with two cocks buried in her and they’d be out. I told them that it would be her first and I didn’t want the merchandise ripped open. They got a laugh out of that.’

“I asked her how big the guys were, and she said the black guy is pretty big: about 188 cm [6’2”]. The white guy was 177 cm [5’10”]. It dawned on me that our school was about twenty or twenty-five blocks from the Shinjuku district in the Tokyo station area of Tokyo where some hotels were, and a lot of foreigners stayed. Keiko seemed resigned to fucking anyone Chieko told her to fuck.

I knew with men that big, a seven-inch dildo in my hand, they wouldn’t take me seriously. I asked Keiko if her brother had a wakizashi or short sword used for seppuku. She said “yeah” and when we got to her place, she slipped it out of his room. I greased up her rectum and slid the 2 ½ inch butt plug in her to prep her for the next day’s filming. It was hard going in and it hurt her some, but she calmed down and was okay with it after a few minutes. She said she felt jammed packed full.

“The following day, Chieko showed up with these two Americans and she wasn’t lying; they were big. We went straight to my bedroom and it was crowded, but we all managed to fit. Chieko got her camera gear set up while the guys got naked. I took Keiko into the bathroom and removed the plug, re-lubed her asshole, and did her pussy also.

“When we came out, the men were overjoyed to see Keiko nude. The black guy spoke perfect Japanese and was very polite; the white guy seemed the aggressive, macho type and exclaimed, “Hell yeah!” When he saw her. I checked the men out and even though the black guy was bigger, he had the smaller cock. He was about 6½ inches long, 7 at the most, and about 1½ inches in diameter. The white guy was hung like a horse and looked to be nearly 8 inches long and a good 2½ inches in diameter. He was thick!

“I pulled the wakizashi out from my drawer and when they saw it, the white guy stepped back holding up his hands and said, “Whoa!” I told them that they were going to be fucking my girlfriend and they had better go easy with her. If they hurt her, they would go home minus their cocks.

“The Black guy nodded and said that when he saw her, he knew he had to be gentle with her. Translating for his friend, the white guy said, ‘Look, we came here to fuck a Japanese schoolgirl, plain and simple. Your friend here checked out our cocks and said everything was cool. She took the money and said there were no refunds. So, either we fuck your little girlfriend, or better yet, I have an idea.’

“He went to his pants, pulled out his wallet, and withdrew some money. He stuck his hand out and said, ‘I pay my way and don’t owe anyone anything. Here’s $500.00 cash in U.S. dollars. My friend here fucks your girlfriend in both holes after she sucks his cock, and I fuck you in both holes after you suck my cock. And since you’re so worried, we do the double on you. Well? Take it or leave it, but we either get what we came for, or we get our money back.’

“I turned to Chieko and said, ‘Give ‘em their money back.’

“She refused saying she didn’t have it. I looked at Keiko and she was staring at that guy’s horse cock, and she was terrified. I’m a little smaller than Keiko at five feet tall and about 98 pounds. The guy pushed the money towards me again and said, ‘I’ll use a ton of lube and I promise I’ll go easy.’ I looked at him stoically for a moment and took the money with my head hung in resignation. I just couldn’t let Keiko do it. I resolved that if anyone got hurt that day, it would be me ― not Keiko.

“There wasn’t room for both of us to get fucked at the same time, so I elected to go first. I knelt and gently took his cock in my hand. He had brought a big bottle of strawberry flavored lube and he slathered his cock head and a few inches down with the lube. On my first try, I couldn’t get it in my mouth, but, after stretching my mouth open and opening my jaw as far as I could, I took the head and about an inch inside. It was so tight a fit that when he slid into my mouth, all the lubed was wiped off his cock and ran down my chin.

I tried to pull out a bit but only managed to do so about an inch. So, that’s all I could do. I would bob about an inch in and out and stroked the bottom of his cockhead with my tongue. He put his head back and sighed, then said (with the black guy translating), “Oh yeah, That’s nice. For a little girl, you’re doing just fine!”

“A minute or so later, he pulled out and picked me up under my arms and threw me on the bed on my back. He looked down at me and said, ‘Holy shit, that’s such a beautiful, bare pussy, I just gotta taste it!’

“He grabbed me by the legs and pulled me to the end of the bed and dove in. He was very good at eating pussy and he had me heated up and tingling in a few minutes. It felt like his tongue must have been as long as his dick because when he stuck his tongue inside me, I could feel it about two inches or a little more inside of me.

He got up and shot a huge squirt of lube inside my pussy. It was cold and I was surprised and exhaled a loud “Eek!” He said, ‘Let me heat that pussy of yours up a little bit.’

“When he placed the head of his cock at my entrance, I could feel this wasn’t going to be easy. I tensed up, waiting for him to push inside me and my legs were shaking. He had a hold of me under my thighs and said, ‘Shush, relax, I will be as gentle as I can.”

I took a deep breath and tried to relax my whole body. He started nudging the head, coaxing it in and out about a half-inch at a time. After about two or three long minutes, he had about four inches inside me. He started to take some longer, easy strokes about two inches long, and in another two minutes, he bumped my fornix. I squealed “Ow!”

“He apologized and pulled back a bit. He then proceeded to gently fuck me with about four-inch strokes. Once he got a rhythm going, it wasn’t bad. I was stretched to the limit, but my body had acclimated itself to fit him. I could feel the friction of his cock completely around my entire pussy and I was starting to enjoy it. I was starting to get close when he said, “I’m gonna cum.” And pushed all the way inside me. When he began to spurt, it felt like he blew a hole in my vagina the pressure was so great. He was so big, and fit so tightly inside me, there was nowhere for the cum to go. It felt like hot jets spraying against the very end of my vagina and washing over his cock head.

Chieko was getting everything on film, and she exclaimed, “Fucking cool! His cum is oozing out your cunt, all around his cock, Kiki! Your ass is covered with it! Fucking cool!”

“He slid out of me and grabbed Keiko by the am. Pulling her between my legs. He ordered her to eat the cum out of my pussy and clean me up. Once she heard the translation, she started sucking the cum out of my pussy and licking it off my asshole before it dripped onto the floor.

“When she was finished, I looked at his cock and it was a slimy mess. He smiled at me and said, “Here’s lunch, Sweetie, clean it up.” And I did. My pussy was a little sore, but I was surprised I’d actually taken a cock that big. I had the amusing thought just then. Girl, you’re a lesbian who just fucked an eight-inch cock!

‘Keiko was up next. She was almost in a state of terror. I thought it might be because the guy was black. I called a time out and took her to the bathroom. I told her that I really thought he was a nice guy by the way he talked to us and the way he looked at her. He watched her like a schoolboy with a crush. I told her, ‘He will treat you well, and he’s not that much bigger than the schoolboy you fucked the week before.’ I removed the butt plug from her ass and re-lubed it and worked it into mine. I was going to need all the help I could get.

We returned and she smiled at him and he hugged her to him. He gently laid her on the bed and proceeded to truly make love to her. He started at her feet and licked and sucked her toes, he then kissed his way up her body, completely bypassing her pussy. He suckled on each breast for a few minutes. Keiko cradled his head in her arms as he nursed. I could see his gentle tenderness won her over. He then came up alongside her and spend several minutes deep kissing Keiko. She was calm, relaxed and it was clear that she had relinquished herself to him. His tenderness had touched a nerve in her, and after she broke the kiss, she then started to kiss her way down his body. Sitting on her legs at his waist, she bent and started to fellate him. She was enthusiastic and I had never seen her this active with a guy before, but she sucked him deep and energetically. He panted out that he didn’t want to cum in her mouth, so she pulled off him and straddled him. Looking down between her legs, she placed him at the entrance to her pussy and slid all the way down until she had taken him entirely. She then started rocking back and forth, swiveling her hips. She’d pump herself up and down, drop all the way down, and grind his cock inside her, then up and down. She was running purely on instinct because she had never learned to fuck a man like that. It had to be feral instinct.

“He was completely zoned out and he was thrusting up inside of her holding her hips. He took her and flipped her onto her back, and he began to pump in and out of her vigorously, but not brutally. They were rutting and they were in some sort of unison and their movements were perfectly in tune with each other.

“Both of them were panting. Every now and then, they would steal a kiss in between thrusts and then resume their rutting. She cried out, ‘Sugu ni! Ikisou! [Soon! Cumming soon!]!”

“‘Watashi mo [Me too!]!” he cried out. He lifted Keiko off the bed by the hips and buried himself inside her as deep as he could and bellowed out “AAaahhh!” as he came.

“Keiko was right with him. She squealed ‘Iku! Iku! Totemo utsukushī [cumming! Cumming! So, so beautiful!].’

“He slumped over and lay on top of Keiko and she tenderly wrapped her arms around him. He panted out ‘Wow! That was amazing!’

Keiko, still gently panting replied, “Thank you for loving me.”

He kissed her neck and then deep kissed her. When he broke the kiss, he said, “I will never, ever forget you, Keiko.” Still joined as one, she hugged him tightly and cried in his arms.


Exactly nine days after Emiko’s IVF insemination, Yoshi and Emiko were back at the clinic to see if the procedure was a success. Emiko and Yoshi were on pins and needles as they watched the sonogram technician move the probe around looking for any sign of the two fertilized ova implanted in her womb nine days ago.

After a few minutes of silence from the technician, Emiko asked, “Well, is everything alright?”

She answered, “I am just looking at your womb at the moment and taking some measurements. I’m finished now, so let’s see if we can find where those two babies of yours are hiding, okay?”

“Let’s see...” The technician said as she moved the probe around, “I don’t see anything ― oops! There, right there. See that tiny dot? There’s one. It’s dug in there pretty good. Looks like a good healthy pregnancy. Now, let’s go over here on the other side and see if we can find the other little bugger.”

After another long two minutes or so, she replied nodding her head, “There it is. This one’s attached pretty well also. Well, Emiko, you are now officially pregnant! It looks like you’re going to have twins. Did they tell you the sex of the ova yet?”

Emiko nodded with a smile and replied, “Yes, we’re going to have twin girls!”

Emiko started crying and Yoshi was right there crying with her. The technician handed Emiko a warm towel to wipe her belly and said, “Congratulations, Emiko. I know what a miracle this must be for you. Not many women with your condition ever get pregnant on the first attempt. Some never do. I am very, very happy for the two of you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.