Love Conquers All - Cover

Love Conquers All

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Follow four young teenage girls in Japan whose lives are affected and shaped by bullying in the school system, and the Yakuza'a use of bullying to entrap kids right from the classroom. The facts about bullying and Yakuza's part are true. Warning: There are coerced actions as a result of bullying

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   School   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

Officer Yamamoto reminded Akiki saying, “We left off where you were preparing Keiko for her big weekend of filming.”

“Yeah. Keiko wore the butt plugs like I instructed, and on Thursday that week, I gave her the next size up. It was two inches in diameter and bigger than any teenage boy she’d have to fuck. We also practiced her oral skills, and she was still doing the Kegels.

“That Saturday, we were at Ayako’s house and when Keiko and I arrived, there were two boys, about sixteen or seventeen with Chieko and Ayako. They weren’t handsome, but average cute, On the good side, both were of average height and build, so their hard cocks were probably no longer than five or six inches at most.

“Chieko, with her bossy way about her, stood and said, “Okay. Guys, Keiko, get naked. I want to get Keiko to give each of you a blowjob. Keiko, kneel on the floor. When you guys cum, I want you to pull out and shoot into her mouth. I gotta see the cum. Keiko, after he fills your mouth, Show me the cum in your mouth, then swallow. On second thought, Kenji, you shoot all over her face, then Keiko, clean his cock with a face full of cum. Got it?”

“Everyone was almost naked when I stepped forward. I’d brought a seven-inch dildo with me that was about 2 and a half inches in diameter. I started slapping it in my hand and said, ‘Listen up guys, you’d better treat her like a princess, got it? The first one to hurt her will be wearing this buried up to his ass to the hilt, do you both understand?

“You get to fuck her pussy and asshole, but you’d better be gentle about it. I’m right here watching every move. Otherwise, I will give both of you proper fucking you will never forget. Those are the rules. Everyone understand?”

“I then pulled Chieko aside and told her to take Keiko into the bathroom and give her a nice shot so she will be relaxed and mellow. Chieko nodded, got her kit, and called Keiko into the bathroom. Keiko came out with a dreamy smile on her face and knelt compliantly into position.

“The smaller boy stepped forward and presented his cock to Keiko. She gently took it in her hand and slowly slide her mouth over the head and took about three inches. The practice helped and she did a good job making him cum in about three or four minutes. He was very emotional when he came, and when he pulled out of her mouth, he shot the last spurt across her left cheek. He stepped back and Chieko got in close for a shot of Keiko’s open mouth with the boy’s cum in it. Chieko nodded and Keiko swallowed it down.

“The kid was wiping his cock off and looked at me as if to ask, ‘Was that okay?’ I gave him the thumbs up and he smiled and finished wiping his dick.

“The second guy stepped up and he looked scared. I realized that he’s never even seen a naked girl much less fucked one. I whispered in Keiko’s ear, “This guy will shoot off very quickly, so do a good job.” She nodded she understood. Like I thought, she had only sucked him for no more than two minutes when he pulled out and Keiko presented her smiling face to him and he shot four good shots across her nose, cheeks, and left a cum trail across her right eye. She started to take him into her mouth to clean him, but he backed off saying it was too sensitive,

“Chieko was satisfied with the oral shots, and I complimented and encouraged Keiko as she wiped the cum off her face. I coached her on the fucking scenes and told her she’d have to do some acting and moan and pretend that he’s sending her to heaven. She giggled and nodded. I told her that I would position her on her back with her butt at the end of the bed with him standing and fucking her. I told her that if the guy wasn’t giving her any pleasure, to masturbate herself by rubbing her clit. She could do that when she did the anal shots also. Chieko had Ayako call another guy because she was afraid the tall guy would blow his load too quickly.

“I was right. The little guy was ready to go in about fifteen minutes. He must have fallen in love because he looked at Keiko with goo-googly eyes. When Chieko was ready to start filming, I positioned Keiko and lubed her up pushing some lube inside her pussy. Keiko lay on her back with her legs spread wide open and Tiny stepped up to the plate. He slid his cock through her crease to lube the head, then slowly pushed inside of her. Keiko sighed and he started slowly to work his cock in and out of her.

“This boy was really gentle, and Keiko started to respond to him. After a couple of minutes, she was panting and rubbing her clit, while slowly pumping her pussy upward to meet his thrusts. He said he was going to cum and pushed all the way in until they were groin-to-groin and pumped his load inside her. When he’d finished, he pulled out and Chieko got in real close and watched the creampie ooze from her pussy and run down over her anus.

“The replacement stud arrived, and I read him the riot act also. He stripped and masturbated for a few minutes looked at Keiko’s nude body and was ready in no time. He slid in nice and easy and gave her a nice, easy fucking that picked up speed as he became more excited. This guy was giving Keiko a nice fuck and she was enjoying it. Chieko told him to pull out and cum all over her pussy and he said through pants that he was going to make her cum first. He was a good lover and was true to his word. Keiko started to hump up to meet his thrusts and was soon moaning and panting. She had her head back and eyes closed and when she came, she arched her back and wrapped her heels around his waist and pulled him into her. He froze in place, trying not to cum. When she’d plateau-ed, he started stroking again and damned if she didn’t have another small orgasm. As soon as it was over, he pulled out and shot a huge load that completely covered her entire pussy. For a film, it was great, but it was a real mess. Keiko was in Nirvana.

“I told the guy “That was really nice of you to make her cum. You were great.”

“Thanks,” he said, “she’s really pretty and I wanted to make it good for her. I hope I can make her come when we do the anal too.”

“True to his word, Kaito [Kii-toe] was gentle with Keiko’s ass as he did her doggy style, and he gave her nice anal cum and filled her with a huge load that gave her a nice anal creampie that ran down over her entire pussy. I told Chieko to make sure she used him again for any further shots, and she agreed.

“I seriously wondered what it would be like to have him do my ass like that...

“I got his number, and we did have one encounter. We spent the entire day at his place, and he gave me a royal fucking in both holes. That’s the first and only time I’ve ever been with a guy, but I have to say he treated me like a princess. I must have cum fifteen or twenty times. I know for a fact I had four good anal cums. I never saw him again, but I digress...

“The little guy had shot his wad and couldn’t get it up for the anal scene.”

“All the exertion worked Keiko’s fix out of her and Chieko had to give her another. Again, Keiko came out of the bathroom mellow with a sweet smile on her face. When they did the watersports, Chieko had Keiko sit on a stool, spread her legs and her pussy lips, and pee into a clear glass bowl. She then raised it to her mouth and drank it down. She did the guys without any problem. They stepped up to the plate, peed into her open mouth and she swallowed, End of story.

“I took Keiko home to my place and I gave her a hot bath and just smothered her with love. We were lying in bed, Keiko in my arms and I silently cried. She was very lucky today. She was treated better than she could have hoped for, and better than she probably ever will in her future life. Plus, she wasn’t traumatized. She even got to cum on a real boy’s cock. She said she really liked it and she obviously had a couple of good cums.”

“I felt so fucking dirty. The girl I loved was fucked and abused by two guys today while I watched. I felt like scum. I was battling with myself inside because I beat myself over the head for letting go and falling in love with her. I knew all I could do was try to protect her, but I couldn’t save her. I had a special needs brother whose very life depended on me doing what Chieko wanted, so I was helpless to get Keiko into rehab to kick the coke. As long as she was addicted, I knew losing her was only a matter of time. One painful video shot after another. When Chieko pointed her to the street and stopped her coke, Keiko’s life would be over...”


Emiko, Yoshi, Shino, and Aimi returned to school after the winter break. Emiko and Yoshi were the talk of the school: A married couple attending high school. Emiko and Yoshi were living with Yoshi’s parents, and his parents were completely in love with their new daughter-in-law. Emiko had never been happier in her life. She was back in a class where she was treated with respect and as an equal. Her notoriety gave her protection from another bully

The female student body was disappointed that the number one, most eligible guy in the school was now married and off the market, but it didn’t stop the adoration. Emiko just strolled through the halls with a cheese-eating grin on her face that said, ‘Eat your hearts out, he’s mine.’

In the meantime, the hospital specialist who worked with patients with Turner’s Syndrome had all of Emiko’s data sent to a fertility clinic. He wanted to know precisely what Emiko’s current fertility status was. The longer it had been since she had initially started puberty, the less fertile she would become as her uterus and her eggs slowly died and atrophied. He suggested to Emiko and Yoshi to have what eggs she did have harvested and analyzed for viability.

They made an appointment for Emiko to come in and have her eggs harvested and analyzed. After school, their first week back, Emiko was told that the eggs in her left ovary were dead and not useable. They harvested twenty-seven eggs from her right ovary, and it would take about a week to determine if they were viable for insemination. They also took tissue samples of Emiko’s uterine wall lining to determine if an inseminated egg would imbed itself and continue to grow to term.

Ten days later the results came back. Emiko, Yoshi, and Yoshi’s dad went back to hear the results and decide how to proceed. They listened as the doctor gave the results. He told Emiko that out of the twenty-seven eggs they harvested, eighteen were viable. The average girl who has finished puberty has 300,000 to 400,000 eggs; Emiko had twenty-seven.

What was most critical was the results of the tests on the condition of Emiko’s uterus. They determined that in its current state, she could very likely get pregnant. Her chances of success would be drastically reduced to a possible 30% within a year. After two years, her chances of having a child would be almost impossible.

They asked the doctor what his recommendation was. He suggested two alternatives, stating that only one option was open to them if Emiko wanted to carry and deliver the baby herself. The first option was if Emiko and Yoshi decided to have the baby themselves, she should have two of her eggs inseminated and implanted in the next month or so and cryogenically freeze her remaining twenty-five eggs. It may possibly take two or three tries before a fertilized egg implanted itself in her womb. There was also a chance that she would get pregnant on the first try. If she were to get pregnant in the next six to eight weeks and carry the baby to term, her uterus would be healthy enough to do so successfully. If they waited, the odds dropped drastically.

The Suzuki’s decided to go home, discuss this as a family. If they decided to get pregnant right away, Emiko would have to quit high school. Japanese schools do not allow a pregnant girl to attend school. They consider her to be a bad influence on the school population. They left the clinic to discuss how they wanted to proceed.

That evening, there was a very heated discussion as to how to proceed. Yoshi was most concerned about Emiko’s education. He was willing to forgo children or adopt for Emiko to get a college education. Emiko made it very clear that she wanted to have a baby on her own. She wanted to use her own eggs and get pregnant and deliver her own child. Emiko started crying, got up, and left the room, slamming the bedroom door.

An hour later, she emerged from the bedroom and called a family pow-wow. She laid out the information she had discovered. The top page read,

University of Texas High School

As an operation of the University of Texas, UTHS offers online classes for high school students. At present, the school serves more than 300 full-time students and has partnerships with over 250 school districts around the globe. Part-time and full-time students have access to coursework 24/7.

Accreditations: International accreditation from the Texas Board of Education

Price: Each course costs $225. For full-time enrollment (12-semester courses), yearly tuition is $2,700.

Need to know: Many courses are textbook-free. All courses and exams are designed by expert teachers and approved by NCAA and College Board

Emiko laid out another one from Georgetown University, but their tuition was $12,000/year, one from Stanford University and others from American schools that offered quality high school diplomas from American universities and schools with varying rates, but the University of Texas was the best choice.

Katsu and Amiko Suzuki looked at each other, then at Emiko and Yoshi. Katsu, Yoshi’s dad, said, “You’re a married couple and have to decide together what you’d like to do, but as for Amiko and I, we will pay for Emiko to go to school online and get and her high school diploma from The University of Texas.”

Aimi grabbed Emiko’s hand and nodded with a huge grin on her face. Yoshi shook his head and said, “When we married, I promised to support you in achieving your dreams. An internationally recognized diploma will allow you to go to college here or online to get your degree. But we also need to agree that even going to school online, being pregnant, and then taking care of a baby and going to school will be hard. I will do my share of childcare, but I will be spending a lot of time at the hospital. You have to know this upfront”

Aimi piped in, “I’ll help as much as I can.”

Shino added, “I guess I could change a diaper or two and help with bottle feedings also.”

Amiko smiled and said, “Daughter, I’ll be with you every step of the way and together, we can take care of a baby without any problems.”

Father and son looked at each other and Katsu said, “I guess that means you’re gonna be a dad and me a grandfather, doesn’t it?”

“Looks that way, Pop.”

The following day, Both Emiko and Yoshi’s parents along with the newlyweds met at school and told the principal that because of Emiko’s unique illness and physical limitations, they had elected for Emiko to get pregnant right away and that she would continue her high school education online from an American University. He thanked them for keeping him informed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.