The Beginning, Mother and Son #3 - Cover

The Beginning, Mother and Son #3

by Christine

Copyright© 2021 by Christine

Incest Sex Story: This is not part 3 of a mother and son set but the 3rd story about mothers and sons. All stories in the "the beginnings" are stand alone. A mother desires her son and resorts to wearing fewer and fewer clothes until she gets the desired effect.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   .

This is not part 3 of a story but the 3rd story in the series “The Beginning. All Stories in this series are stand alone.

I’ll tell this story about Chase and I but there won’t be any long drawn out introduction or explanation about why it happened. It’s simple, I married at 18, had a son at 18 and now, in my early 30’s, I have a husband that is never home and never looks at me, let alone takes me to bed.

Over the last year, I watched as Chase changed from a boy into the beginning of a young man. His voice changed, his body changed and oh, what a body he had. He joined a weight team and he was toning those muscles. If that wasn’t enough to get my juices going, then seeing his cock pretty much closed the deal. It was just a quick view as I walked past his partially open door but it was enough. He was changing clothes and had his boxers almost all the way up. I don’t think he knew I even walked past.

I went to my room and closed the door, lied on the bed, put my hand inside my panties and rubbed myself until I got off. That began the seduction of us both.

From that point on, I made it a habit of walking around in a man’s white shirt, bra, very tight shorts and nothing else. I saw it in his eyes, that he noticed me that same day. Every day I would have some variation of minimal clothes. Perhaps a T-shirt and some days I would knot the shirt so my stomach would show.

After a week, I wasn’t getting the reaction I wanted so I stopped wearing a bra. He noticed that, so I went to a worn-out t shirt so my nipples would show. We would sit at the table eating or in the living room, I would catch him looking at my tits, and when I did, my nipples would get hard. Eventually he would retreat to the bathroom but there was no hiding the hard cock in his pants.

I was torturing myself! I had to do it slow I told myself but I wanted him every day I played this silly game of showing him what he could have if he would just ask. Better yet, just take me, as I would not even resist.

I changed to nothing but an old pair of shorts where I had cut off the legs, what there were left any way, and a bra, one size to small, under a small blouse with it tied up to just under my tits. THAT, got his attention!

He was coming out of the bathroom after his shower, with just a towel wrapped around his waist, and I called for him to come into my bedroom. When he entered, he stuttered and had trouble finding words. So here we were, in my bedroom, no longer in the neutral space of the rest of the house.

“Uh Mom, did you forget to put on some clothes or something?”

“WHY? It’s no different than a bathing suit is it? I mean they cover the same thing.” I spun around for him to see everything. “I’m thinking about a new bathing suit this summer. Am I too old for a 2 piece?”

“No, I think you should get whatever you want.”

“What about a bikini?”

“I really can’t tell Mom. I mean I think you look fine in that one piece you have.”

“What about the bikini?”

“I can’t tell. I mean I don’t know how to visualize.”

I stood there in front of him and took off my shirt and shorts leaving me in just a one size to small bra and panties.

“MOM!”

“There, now can you visualize?” My tits were bulging out and I had a nice mound between my legs. I opened my legs a bit when he didn’t answer immediately

“Yeah Mom, I would definitely say you got what it takes for a bikini.”

“That’s sweet, honey. What would your buddies say?”

“They would more than likely want to know when and where you would be wearing that bikini.”

“Then maybe I’ll just start wearing these panties and bra in the back yard, or around the house.”

His wrapped towel, as tight as it was, was showing a tent from his cock and it was hard.

“You know Son, when you walk around with just shorts on, it affects me just like I am effecting you now.”

With him standing still, he watched as I unhooked my small bra and let it fall to the floor. His eye immediately dropped to my tits and I could feel the nipples harden even more, if that was possible. Neither of us said anything and I closed the distance taking two steps to him, I took him in my arms while rubbing my nipples across his hard chest.

“OH Mom, why?”

“Because you are handsome and beautiful, and no girl should be able to resist you. Plus I love you and no one else and I need you.”

With my nipples poking him, we looked into each other eyes. I thought I saw fear in them and I knew I had to take the lead. Keeping my eyes on his I let my hands drop and with little effort pulled the end of the towel out from being tucked in and held up. He grabbed it to stop it from falling.

“It’s fine, Son. Let go of the towel, please, for me.”

I felt it move a little and then I knew it had fallen to our feet.

I had to turn us around, so I kissed him and pulled him close and I could feel his cock poking me. Now we were naked except for my panties, but that didn’t stop me from pushing him back until the back of his legs touched the high bed.

I broke the kiss and wondered where he learned to kiss. It was a French kiss but it did not yet have the passion I wanted. Taking both of my hands, I pushed him back onto the bed.

“I’ll take care of you.”

Then I saw it for the first time in many years. He had a gorgeous cock, no hair and I then understood why my razor didn’t seem to be in the same place as I left it. I dropped to my knees, and started to spread his legs but he refused.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.