Emma's Vase - Cover

Emma's Vase

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Emma's friend Jenna was curious about the history of Emma's vase. The story Emma tells helps define their friendship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Jenna admired one of Emma’s vases. “Do you ever put anything in it?” she asked.

“It was my roommate’s” Emma said. “It has a kind of sordid history. When she moved out, she left the vase, and a few months later I discovered a used condom inside.”

“Oh yuck,” Jenna said. “Do you know whose it was?”

“Not for sure,” Emma said. “I cleaned the vase out, but I never felt like putting anything in it. I’m not sure why I even kept it. Maybe in case my roommate ever wanted it back. But I think the statute of limitations on that has expired.”

“So what are you going to do? Just toss it?”

After some thought, Emma set the vase on the arm of the armchair in which Jenna was sitting.

Jenna looked at Emma. “It doesn’t look like it’s balanced very well,” she remarked.

“Right,” Emma said. “One little nudge might send it over the edge. But maybe it wouldn’t break. Maybe it would bounce. Or maybe it would shatter into a million pieces. Or maybe it would just crack. Let’s find out.”

“You really want me to do it?”

“Do it!” said Emma.

Jenna touched the curved surface of the edge with her finger. A gentle touch. Not enough to send it over the side. “There are some more possibilities,” she said.

“Oh? Like what?”

“Well ... Like you said, maybe it will bounce. Or shatter. Or crack. But maybe an alien owl will swoop down and snatch it up and carry it off.”

“Aha!” Emma exclaimed. “I bet that’s what’s going to happen.”

“Or maybe,” Jenna continued, “ ... maybe it’s so light, light as air, that it just hangs there, neither falling nor rising. Perfectly suspended.”

“I like your alien owl idea better,” Emma said.

“Right,” Jenna declared. She poked the vase.

Naked girl kneeling on chair with a vase on the chair’s arm

It fell. It neither shattered nor bounced. It didn’t hang suspended, and an alien owl did not swoop down and snatch it up and carry it off. It hit the carpet and cracked into two not quite equal pieces.

“You broke it,” Emma said, disbelief in her voice. “You broke my prize vase. I can’t believe you did that.”

“I ... I ... I...” Jenna sputtered.

“Now you’re going to get it.”

In an instant Emma was kneeling before Jenna, between her legs, forehead pressed firmly against Jenna’s pubis, lips encasing Jenna’s clit, chin kissing Jenna’s cunt.

“Oh oh oh,” Jenna wailed. “Oh no. Oh yes. Oh oh oh.”

Emma gripped Jenna’s ass, pried it wide, the better to get at Jenna’s succulence. She sucked and tongued and pressed and pulled, and soon Jenna climaxed. It was as if she’d cracked and shattered and split all at once. It was as if an alien owl had swooped in and snatched her up and soared her straight to orgasm-land. Three trips.

At last Emma let Jenna relax. More or less. She couldn’t resist from time to time nuzzling Jenna’s sex, eliciting the most delightful little aftershocks.

“Enough, enough, enough,” Jenna breathed. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry I broke your prize vase.”

Emma laughed. “I fibbed about it being a prize vase. I fibbed about it having been my roommates. I made everything up. There was never any condom in it. Once there was some kind of flower. Not as pretty as your flower.” Emma licked between Jenna’s lust-swollen labia, one tongue swipe, two, before Jenna could push her away.

“You’re a total rat, you know,” Jenna declared. “If I had any strength at all, I’d make you pay for your treachery.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” said Emma.

“Unless of course you fibbed about fibbing,” Jenna concluded. “And don’t think I don’t have ways of making you talk. Don’t think I can’t make you squeal.”

While Emma was considering this, Jenna sprang from her seat, embraced her friend, captured Emma’s tongue between her lips, and sucked voraciously at the flavors her own cunt had so recently provided.

Two naked girls one licking the other’s pussy

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.