Sunbathing in the Dunes - Cover

Sunbathing in the Dunes

Copyright© 2021 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - PURE fantasy only. Written about me by a dear friend from SOL This is not a true story at all: jsut fantasy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   White Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

For once up here in Scotland the weather was both sunny and hot! Not to miss the chance as my husband was working away again, I decided to go the sand dunes behind the nearby caravan park and catch a bit of sun and some much needed vitamin D.

I dig out a bikini, it had been a couple of years since I’d worn it, so was rather tight. Although it covered what it should cover, it didn’t leave much to the imagination, most of my arse was on view and the front just covered my mound. A t-shirt, denim shorts and some wedge heeled sandals topped off my outfit. In addition to suncream I also put my tablet in my bag, at least the was a lightweight method of having multiple books with me.

It took about twenty minutes to get to the dunes cutting through the holiday park.

It was a long and wide expanse of beach with dunes at the back, so it was easy to find a sun trap of a dune.

The sun was really hot and I settled down lying on my front to get some rays. It didn’t take long and I must have dozed off. I was woken with a start with sound of voices and a ball bouncing. I looked up and over my shoulder and two young boys where stood behind me holding a football.

“Sorry, we didn’t know you where here and didn’t mean to disturb you” one said. They looked to be about high school ages, 14 or 15, both were wearing just speedo style trunks, but their eyes were on stalks as they ogled my arse. No wonder my bikini was right up the crack of my arse!

“No worries” I said and they walked off, but kept taking sly glances as they did.

When they’d left, I had to laugh to myself and thought I wonder how long it will be before the ball comes in the dune again.

Perversely, the thought of two young boys ogling me gave me a tell tale twinge in my fanny. I got may tablet and started to read, still lying on my stomach. Not five minutes had passed when the ball bounced into the dune again, rather than one boy coming to collect it, they both came, for obvious reasons!

I smiled to myself and wriggled a little on my towell letting my legs part a little, if they looked now they’d see that my bikini was right up the crack of my arse, barely covering my arsehole and the rest was stretched over my mound trying it’s hardest to disappear between my meaty cunt lips.

Whilst they were focussed on my arse I managed to look them over, both young and skinny, one dark haired the other blond, both with tight trunks and I could clearly see the outline of their young cocks, they weren’t hard, but were going that way.

Again the blond one apologised and they walked off.

I was now feeling horny, they thought of two boys, most probably virgins, excited me, at that age, they could cum and be rock solid again five minutes later.

I decided that next time they came back I’d move things on a bit.

I closed the book on my tablet and opened up one of the files of filthy pics that my husband had taken of me and picked a picture of me in stockings and heels spreading my fanny. I then put the tablet face down on my towell.

A few minutes later the ball appeared again quickly followed by the two boys.

I’d also taken my bikini top off but was still lying on my stomach.

I then used the oldest trick in the book. “Can you out some sun cream on my back please?” I asked pointing at a tube of sun cream that I’d already placed by the tablet. Needless to say they were both kneeling by the side of me, one each side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.