Birthday Puppies - Cover

Birthday Puppies

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Amber and Ivan, two of the characters in author Cassie's novels, happen to know Cassie's birthday is coming up, and they decide to get her a present. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   .

Note: It may be useful to know that Cassie is a novelist, and two of her fictional creations are Amber and Ivan.

Ten minutes ago Ivan and Amber finished a most luxurious fuck. Now they are cuddled together like sleepy puppies, one or the other occasionally emitting a soft sigh.

Amber’s head rests on Ivan’s chest. “Mmm, I hear your heart,” she tells him. “You have such a good heart.”

Ivan sighs. Amber’s hand slides down Ivan’s belly. Her fingers find the softened cock. “Mmm, I love the feel of your cock after it’s been in me,” she tells him. “You have such a good cock.”

Ivan sighs.

Amber’s fingers squeeze and stroke. Stroke and squeeze. “You know,” she says, “Cassie’s birthday is coming up. Your cock is coming up too.”

Ivan sighs. “Should we get her a birthday present or something?” he asks.

Please Wait while image loads

“We should,” Amber responds. Her hand pauses its caress of the now semi-erect phallus. “But what should we get her?”

“What about a puppy?” Ivan suggests.

Please Wait while image loads

Amber chuckles. “Just what she needs. A puppy isn’t really practical.” Her fingers toy with Ivan’s cock cap.

“A hammer?” Ivan says. “How about a hammer and a screwdriver? And some nails and screws.”

Please Wait while image loads

“That’s a little too practical,” Amber says. “Something in between a hammer and a puppy.”

Ivan tries to think.

Amber’s fingers cup Ivan’s scrotum. “Did I ever tell you how much I like your pouch?” she says. She squeezes, albeit gently, endearingly, and then her hand returns to the cock stem.

“A kangaroo?” Ivan says.

Please Wait while image loads

“Huh?”

“It just came to mind,” Ivan says.

“Where are we going to get a kangaroo?”

“I don’t know. Australia?”

“You’re silly,” Amber says.

They are quiet for a while, Amber’s hand slowly working Ivan’s cock.

“What about a Mustang convertible?” Ivan says. “I know it’s something she would want. Robin’s egg blue.”

Please Wait while image loads

“Ha! I’m sure you’re right, but it’s a little out of our price range. As impossible as a kangaroo.”

“So what are we left with?” Ivan says. “A hammer?”

“Let’s do the convertible,” Amber says.

“You said it was impossible.”

“A story of a convertible. Cassie loves stories.”

“What kind of story?” Ivan asks.

“A love story,” Amber says. “Cassie loves love stories.”

“Will there be sex in it?”

“Let’s find out. You start.”

“One upon a time,” Ivan says.

“Is that all?” Amber says.

“It’s a start. Now it’s your turn.”

“Okay. Once upon a time,” Amber starts. “Once upon a time Cassie got into her brand new 1965 robin’s egg blue Mustang convertible. The top was down, the sun was bright. She drove out into the country.”

“Can she be naked?” Ivan asks.

Amber punches his arm.

“Please,” Ivan says.

“Okay, she’s naked.”

“Where’s she going?”

“She’s going to a lovely secluded lagoon she knows about.”

“Like that one we were at last month?”

“Yes, like that one,” Amber says.

“Is she going to meet someone there?”

“Yes. She’s going to meet you there. It’s a surprise visit. She parks her new car and walks to the pond. She’s looking down at the pond and there you are, just as she knew you would be. You don’t notice her. You’re in the water, which is not quite up to your waist. It laps gently against your balls.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.