Sandy - Cover

Sandy

Copyright© 2021 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sandy's story, as imparted to her family. While reading Beth (which is not finished) first would be a bit helpful and provide context, it's not necessary, although the juxtaposition of past and present in Sandy will be more decipherable with at least some exposure to Beth. The Beth story will see references to Sandy's story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Indian Female  

“The next sleepover came about unexpectedly, as Keya had convinced her dad to let her stay at my house while most of the rest of her family visited some distant relatives. In the interim, I had managed to obtain a very brief panty, and I had hidden it inside another panty in my drawer in case my mom went snooping.”

Carol asked, “Very brief in what way?”

“We would not consider it all that daring, but it allowed the very top of my crack to show, as well as a largish sliver of each butt cheek.”


Keya asked, “Truth or Dare, Sandy?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to remove your pajamas for a shirt and panty for the night and you have to change in this room.”

Sandy, who seemed like she was prancing inside, walked sedately to her dresser, and tried to be as surreptitious as possible at taking a very deep breath in order to psych herself up enough to continue with the plan she had set in motion days ago. She opened one drawer from which she pulled out a particular top, then extracted the skimpy panty from its place, and placed both on the surface. As Beth had done at the previous sleepover, she turned to face her friends and, not slowly, but also not quickly, dropped her PJ bottom to the floor and stepped out of it. She moved her hands to the top button of the top, but then thought of another way to remove her top. Yes, it would be a more ... embarrassing way to do it, but it would also be a more ... exciting way, possibly a more submissive way.

Sandy moved her hands to the hem of her top and slowly pulled that up her torso to the point at which her small breasts were in view, then stopped ... just for a second or two, before she completed the task. She also stood still for a few seconds, like Beth had done, allowing her friends to see all of her, at least her front side. That thought let to another at which she nodded imperceptibly, then turned on her heel to pick up the top from the dresser surface. A not-quite-imperceptible shiver ran through her as she closed her eyes at the decadent pleasure of allowing her best friends to look at her ... ass. Just for a few seconds, after which she turned around and donned the belly shirt she had secretly made of one of her Ts. Again, she turned to show her ... ass and enjoyed the frisson of excitement that ran through her. With her back still to the bed, she donned the panty, then stood erect and closed her eyes in bliss and nervousness.

“How did you get that panty past your mother?”

Sandy turned to face Beth and answered, “Smoke and mirrors.”

“Good for you,” responded Keya.

Beth asked, “Truth or Dare, Sandy?”

“Truth.”

“Did you like flaunting your b ... ass just now?”

“Yes.”

Sandy asked Keya, “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to remove your top for the entire game.”

Keya did so, but slowly. When all the buttons were undone, she spread it open to show off her breasts, then pulled it off and sat erect.

Keya flipped the quarter, then asked Sandy, “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to touch my breasts for five seconds each.”


“So, it started.” Carol stated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.