Sandy - Cover

Sandy

Copyright© 2021 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sandy's story, as imparted to her family. While reading Beth (which is not finished) first would be a bit helpful and provide context, it's not necessary, although the juxtaposition of past and present in Sandy will be more decipherable with at least some exposure to Beth. The Beth story will see references to Sandy's story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Indian Female  

Three girls walked into a bedroom, with the brown-haired girl holding the door open for the others, then closing it behind them, after which she asked, “What are we doing tonight?”

“I would like to learn more about my great American friends.”

The blonde turned to the brunette and said, “Keya obviously wants more Truth or Dare.”

“Obviously. I’m game. How ‘bout you, Sandy?”

“Okay. Do we want to prepare for bed first?”

Keya responded, “Yes. That way we can simply turn off the lights and go to sleep when we’re finished playing.”

Sandy and Keya rummaged through their overnight bags for the night clothes and other items necessary for the task of preparing for bed. One by one they exited the bedroom to change clothes in the bathroom down the hall and return. Once all returned, they gathered on the bed in a circle, a quarter in Beth’s hand.

“Since Keya has more to learn, I vote that she always goes first. Is that okay, Sandy?”

“Makes sense to me.”


“Truth or Dare became something we did during all sleepovers at Beth’s house or mine, as both our bedrooms were well removed from our parents’, although Beth’s younger sister’s bedroom was on the other side of the bathroom from her bedroom. We had only a few sleepovers at Keya’s house as the situation there made privacy uncertain, given her two siblings, her parents, and an aunt.

“For the next couple sleepovers, Keya made only the occasional sexy dare, mostly because Beth and I rarely chose ‘Dare.’ Those dares were in keeping with the dares she made in the first game, involving hugs or kisses. However, those dares did get us to the point where both activities became non-extraordinary, expected. The kissing dares ignited something in me by the third or fourth game, such that I gradually increased the percentage of times I chose ‘Dare.’”


“Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”

“Wow,” Beth exclaimed. “That’s the first time that anyone’s chosen Dare in the first round!”

“Yes,” Kiya replied, “and Sandy’s dare is to kiss each of us, but a kiss that uses her tongue.”


“Oh, here we go, huh?”

“Yes, Heather, that was the dare that moved the three of us beyond the ‘good friends’ category and we never looked back.”


Sandy glanced at her two friends, her face flushed. She bit the left side of her lower lip then got on her knees. She placed her hands on Keya’s shoulders.

“I don’t really know how to do this, but I’ll try.”

Sandy leaned in, placing her lips on Keya’s, and kissed her for a few seconds before tentatively making a gap between her own lips. She extended her tongue and gently touched it to Keya’s upper lip, then retracted it. When the world did not end, she extended it again, licking both Keya’s upper and lower lips, then extended it into Keya’s mouth where it gently met her tongue. She quickly retracted her tongue and leaned back.

“Uhh, that’s ... weird, I guess.” Sandy frowned, then said, “No, not weird, really, but not what I expected, although I don’t know that I had any thoughts about how that would feel.”

As Beth opened her mouth to respond, Sandy leaned into Keya’s space and again initiated a kiss with her, so Beth closed her mouth. This kiss lasted more than the few seconds of the previous two. The kiss was still tentative, but a bit less so than the others.

When she pulled back from Keya, she looked into her eyes and said, “That was ... nice.”

Keya said nothing, only nodded, as Sandy moved to Beth. Emboldened somewhat from her experience with Keya, her kiss with Beth was much surer. As she pulled back from Beth’s mouth, a variety of expressions crossed her face, ending with slight concern as she looked into Beth’s eyes, silently asking a question of her long-time best friend.

Beth, her eyes fixed on Sandy’s, stuttered a bit, then got out, “That was ... nice.”

Sandy’s face cleared of concern and the corners of her mouth turned up slightly; she sat back in her place in the circle.

The early-spring sky visible out one window was now dark and traffic noise had long-ago abated to just occasional distant trucks.

“To keep the tradition going,” stated Beth, “the last turn is yours Keya.”

Keya nodded and flipped the quarter.

“Beth, Truth or Dare?”

“D-Dare.”

“Kiss both of us for 30 seconds each ... using your tongue.”

Beth’s eyes flashed, but then she lowered her head, hiding her eyes in her bangs. After a few seconds, she lifted her head and looked steadily at Keya for a while, then at Sandy. She rose to knee-walk to Sandy, placed her hands on Sandy’s shoulders, then leaned in and began kissing her. She slowly spread her lips apart and inserted her tongue to Sandy’s lips, licking them both. She then moved her tongue into Sandy’s mouth and softly ran it over the other girl’s tongue. Sandy lifted her hands, reaching them under Beth’s arms and placing them onto Beth’s upper back, putting the slightest pressure onto that back, causing the two girls’ sets of lips to press a bit more firmly into each other. A short amount of time ... a too-short amount of time after that, Keya called time.

As Beth retreated, she inhaled deeply, her eyes locked on Sandy’s. She then turned to knee-walk to Keya, who rose onto her knees. Beth placed her hands on Keya’s shoulders and, for the most part, repeated with Keya the actions she had taken with Sandy. However, once the two girls were into the kiss, Keya pulled Beth into her, their bodies meeting from breasts to thighs. Keya was also more aggressive with her mouth than either Keya or Sandy had been. Sandy raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes, circled her mouth in an ‘O’ of surprise. Neither Beth nor Sandy realized for some time that their timekeeper’s mouth was busy, very busy. The kiss continued until Beth suddenly pulled back, gasping for breath, her eyes focused on Keya’s.

Still panting, Beth said, “Wow! Just ... just ... wow!”


Heather exclaimed, “Wow! I would have liked Keya!”

“I don’t doubt it,” replied Rhee, a grin splitting her face.

Heather blushingly looked at Rhee and said, “She reminds me of you.”

“Yes,” Sandy responded. “They are different, but their strong, aggressive, confident demeanors are quite similar.”


“I dislike asking, but may I borrow a set of your ... pajamas? I don’t like this maxi and, though it’s more comfortable in bed than is a sari, your and Beth’s pajamas look even more comfortable. The maxi rides up during the night; your pajama ... bottoms don’t.”

“They’ll be a little small on you, but you’re welcome to borrow a set. You can have a set. I have many more than I need.”

“No. I do not wish to remind you of your ... childhood friends who took advantage of you. I would borrow a set just for tonight.”

“Keya, you’re not like those ... those kids. You don’t remind me of them. Please, pick any set. You are more than welcome to them.”

“I cannot have them. My mother would find them scandalous.”

“You can keep them here. In fact, you...”

Beth interrupted, saying, “You can keep a set in my room, too. You certainly won’t fit in any of mine, but I’m sure that Sandy would be happy to give you two sets and you can keep one set each in our rooms for when you’re there.”

Although Keya looked concerned, Sandy responded, “Yes. Absolutely. What am I going to do with a dozen sets of pajamas? Pick two, put one on, and Beth will take the other set to her house for you. Please.”

Keya nodded, then asked, “Which ones do you like the least?”

“Oh, no. Please, Keya. Take your pick. I get two sets for Christmas every year and another on my birthday. I really cannot justify having that many. It’s a waste, but I can’t get my parents to stop giving them to me. I’ve given up complaining and just smile and thank them for the wonderful pajamas.”

The dripping sarcasm caused Beth to grin and Keya to quietly snort and smile at Sandy, then put her arms around her.

“I’m sorry for the horrible problems that you have. I promise never to give you pajamas as a gift.”

She grinned at Sandy, her dark eyes shining, her grin widening when Sandy smiled at her.

Sandy put her arms around Keya and said, “I’m so glad you’re in my life. You’ve made it much better.”

“As you have enriched mine,” Keya replied. “I’m glad that I met Beth on the first day and that she introduced me to you. I love you both.”

Sandy and Beth looked hard and long at Keya.

Sandy asked, “You ... love us?”

“Certainly. You are the best friends I’ve ever had.”

Sandy threw her arms around Keya, hugging her tightly, Keya’s arms encircled her.

With her head on Keya’s left shoulder, her eyes looking at Beth, Sandy said, “You and Beth are the best friends ... the only real friends I’ve ever had. I ... I love you both, too.”

Sandy’s expression took on an odd appearance, one that puzzled Beth. Sandy, still inside the double circle of arms joining her with Keya, stood to her full height, leaned in and slightly stretched upward and kissed Keya on the lips. After the kiss had gone on for ten seconds or so, she slowly parted her lips and extended her tongue into Keya’s mouth. Keya’s tongue met hers and as the two tongues began wrestling, the girls ramped up the intensity of the kiss. After about a minute, Sandy pulled back and looked into Beth’s eyes. Something there encouraged her. She gave Beth a slight smile, turned toward her, walked out of Keya’s arms to Beth, then wrapped the brunette in her arms; Beth’s arms quickly going around her. Sandy attacked Beth’s mouth with hers; Beth’s attacked hers, and they immediately began French kissing with all the intensity that Sandy and Keya had kissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.