Brokering Trust - Gay Edition - Cover

Brokering Trust - Gay Edition

Copyright© 2023 by Snekguy

Chapter 24: Mile Deep Club

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Mile Deep Club - A scientist is granted a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel to the Trappist system, home of the Brokers, where no human has set foot before. A seemingly simple expedition grows more complicated as he is forced to balance the interests of his government and those of the enigmatic aliens who have requested his help.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Light Bond   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Geeks   Politics   Slow   Violence  

Flower pounced on Selkie as soon as he entered his apartment, the little slug bobbing in the water excitedly, orbiting her master like a happy little satellite.

“I am sorry, Flower!” Selkie said as he reached out to pet the slug. “I was kept late at the office, to put things lightly. Come, you must be hungry.”

David headed back up to his habitat while Selkie fed Flower, taking off his helmet to get a gulp of relatively fresh air. He had been stuck in his suit for hours, and even with its environmental control systems, its lining was soaked with sweat. He felt like he was pulling off a gym sock as he peeled away the clinging garment, seeing that his knees were scuffed and bruised after all his crawling.

He tossed his shorts aside as he stepped into the coffin-sized shower, tilting his face towards the cool stream of water, feeling it clean the day’s accumulated grime from his skin. He ran his fingers through his hair, the patter of water on metal filling the cubicle, steam starting to billow as he cranked up the heat. Despite how much he had complained about the size of his accommodations, he had never appreciated the cramped cubicle more.

Thoughts of the day’s events still swirled in his mind, distracting him from his newfound peace. It hadn’t really caught up with him until he had made it back to the shuttle, where the reality had hit him all at once. How close he had come to dying, how close he had come to losing Selkie, how close Weaver had come to achieving its goals – it was too much to process. They had made it through by the skin of their teeth, narrowly avoiding so many unthinkable outcomes.

The sound of the door opening rose above the noise of the water, and David spun around to see Selkie standing in the habitat, one of his tentacles on the shower’s control panel. Even though they had already explored one another intimately, David’s impulse was to cover his groin with his hands nonetheless, stammering a question as the alien’s glittering eyes played across his naked body.

“S-Selkie? You could have knocked...”

“We finally have some privacy, and I want what is mine,” Selkie replied with a predatory smile. His tentacles were already slithering their way into the cramped cubicle, creeping along the wet floor like snakes. The Broker’s skin was flushed with the familiar hues and patterns of desire, David’s own heart starting to pump faster at the sight of them.

“What about the cameras?” David asked, feeling the cold metal against his back as he retreated a step.

“I have shut them down,” Selkie replied, his tentacles filling the space as he inched closer. “Now that my contract with the Administrator is void, I no longer have any obligation to collect information on his behalf.”

“So, we’re alone?”

“Completely,” he purred. “I feared that I might lose you today,” he added, his tone less playful. “You were out of contact for so long, and I was the most worried I have ever been. I did not think it was possible to feel worse than I did when I was awaiting my Disciplinary Board hearing. I do not know what I would have done if...”

“It didn’t happen,” David insisted, taking a squishy tentacle in his hand. “Whatever scenario you’re imagining, this outcome is all that matters.”

“You told me that you could not stop imagining different possibilities – things that we might have done differently,” Selkie continued as his cool tentacles began to creep up David’s legs. “I think that we both need to spend some time in the present. I want us solely focused on each other such that no painful thoughts disturb us for the rest of the phase.”

“That’s one way to take your mind off things,” David replied, lurching as one of the alien’s appendages slithered up his thigh.

Selkie moved beneath the water that rained down from the shower head on the ceiling, letting the stream splash across his glossy skin, his eyes closing as he enjoyed the sensation. Even with his diminutive frame, there was barely enough room for them both in the cubicle, his face a mere inch from David’s chin.

“It feels like rain,” Selkie sighed. “Not at all an unpleasant sensation. This is how humans bathe? In little boxes filled with rain?”

“Well, Brokers don’t sweat, and you spend all of your time underwater,” David replied with a shrug. “I’d show you how soap works, but I’d be worried about washing off your mucus.”

Selkie pressed closer, David feeling his smooth, slippery skin slide against his own as the alien’s tentacles began to wind around his waist. Selkie sucked in the appendages that were lingering outside the door, then slapped the inner panel with his hand, sealing them both inside.

“You got enough room in here?” David asked, his chuckle tapering into a sigh as Selkie kissed his shoulder with those pouty lips.

“Confined spaces make me feel more secure – you know that,” he whispered. “Besides, it is as good an excuse as any to be closer to you.”

Probing suckers gripped David’s cheek as Selkie cupped his face, the alien extending his tentacles like he was standing on the tips of his toes to reach, subjecting his lover to a kiss. More than just desire, David felt something possessive in the way that Selkie clung to him tightly, the deft strokes of his radula imbued with an almost desperate need. Selkie didn’t want to let him go, as though fearing that he might not get David back if the human left his sight again. It was in his complexion, too – darker hues swirling with his aroused patterning.

“I’m not going anywhere,” David said when the eager creature broke off, stroking his cheek. “You don’t have to put me in one of your display cases.”

“Alright,” Selkie giggled, some more of his contented pastels returning as David reassured him. He turned his covetous gaze to his lover’s torso, David noting that he didn’t blink when the droplets of water hit his fleshy lashes, not reacting to getting it in his eyes as a human would have. He placed all four hands on his partner’s wet skin, David feeling the little kisses from his suckers as they explored, as though dozens of tiny mouths were sampling him. Selkie had to know David’s body as well as his own after everything that they had enjoyed together during their romantic getaway, but the alien’s curiosity had not lessened in the slightest.

Selkie leaned in to kiss the nape of David’s neck, which was about all that he could reach, giving his partner a teasing nip with his beak that jolted him out of his aroused stupor. More of the Broker’s tentacles were winding around David’s lower body now, coiling around his limbs and tightening around his waist like a belt, some of the inquisitive tendrils reaching his loins. An expert in pleasing him now, Selkie slid a few of the appendages around David’s shaft, stroking with his slimy flesh as he brought his lover to full mast. David’s glans brushed against Selkie’s taut belly, the touch of the alien’s skin like smooth latex coated in gel. Selkie was leaving trails of his mucus wherever he roamed, the clinging substance matting David’s leg hairs, seemingly impervious to the water.

“I should have guessed that your mucus wouldn’t wash off in the shower,” David said, gasping as Selkie’s grip tightened around his member. “Took me about an hour to get clean after we spent that sleep cycle together.”

“You smelled of my perfume even after,” Selkie snickered, giving David’s cock another teasing pump that made his head spin. “It is a positive thing – a sign of affection.”

“And a way to stake your claim,” David added, noting the pink sucker marks that the Broker had already left on his forearm.

“Perhaps,” Selkie conceded with a smirk, following David’s gaze.

“Is the shower wet enough for you?” David asked. “I can turn up the flow – maybe crank up the heat to create more steam if you need the humidity.”

“It will do nicely,” Selkie cooed, smiling as he lifted his face into the steady flow. “You humans must never live far from one of these showers if you require them for grooming. Subsequently, you will never be too far from a cramped, wet compartment where we can fuck.”

“What’s gotten into you?” David chuckled, pleasantly surprised by his lover’s newfound aggression.

“Now that I have tasted every inch of your body, I have little use for shyness or hesitation. The threat of imminent death may also have instilled in me a fresh appreciation for life.”

“Yeah, I can see that. Er ... how do you want to do this?” David added, glancing at his surroundings. It was all bare metal that resembled stainless steel, devoid of any features save for the toilet and sink, which were folded flush against the walls. “There isn’t really room to sit down. Maybe I could pop out the sink and sit you on that so I can reach you.”

“I have a more creative idea,” Selkie replied.

David watched as some of the Broker’s leg-tentacles slithered off him, beginning to climb the walls like creeping vines, their suckers able to get a firm grip on the brushed metal. He could hear the sound that they made when they released their hold, like someone popping a reel of bubble wrap. They glued themselves to the two walls at Selkie’s left and right, as well as the door behind him, more remaining on the floor. When there were enough points of contact, the Broker’s rubbery flesh became as taut as steel cable, raising his face level with David’s. With so much of his mass in his tentacles, he could lift the rest of his body as easily as a human might raise an arm.

Selkie gazed into David’s eyes, draping two of his four arms around his partner’s neck, smirking at his surprised expression.

“I am no less capable outside of the water.”

“I’m sure all those beach-going crabs are shaking in their shells.”

“You are one to talk about shaking based on what I saw during our last session,” Selkie chimed, bringing himself closer. He had so much control over his position, suspended in the air as he was, able to move his body around in three dimensions like the arm of a CNC machine. He locked David in another passionate embrace, a few of his free tentacles slithering around his partner’s torso, reeling him in like a fish on a line.

David’s tongue wrestled with Selkie’s smooth, fleshy radula, the little tentacles that ringed the Broker’s face sticking to his red cheeks. When the alien extended them in such a way, the long, billowing veils that were attached to them draped over his shoulders like he was wrapping his prize in a living cloak. The flow of water weighed them down like damp fabric, but as thin and fragile as they had looked, David found them to be quite resilient. With their prominent eye spots, it was a little like being cradled in the wings of a butterfly.

Selkie broke off their kiss, giving David a smile, his tentacles starting to move. Keeping him suspended, they began to pop free, repositioning themselves. His body rotated in place, David watching with wide eyes as the Broker slowly turned upside-down, keeping their faces level. Selkie was strong and light enough that gravity was of little concern to him, hanging from the ceiling now, reminding David of a skilled acrobat dangling from a ribbon.

Selkie gave David another quick kiss, then moved lower, his elastic tentacles dropping him down a few inches. Those pillowy lips found David’s neck, making him gasp as the sharp tip of the Broker’s beak grazed it, moving down to his clavicle. Selkie crawled down to David’s chest, his radula licking his partner’s belly, darting into his navel on the way past. David watched, his breath catching in his throat as the alien left a lingering kiss on his hip, his erection bobbing a hair’s breadth from Selkie’s face now. His lover’s glittering, horizontal pupils followed it, his pouty lips forming a smirk. A few of Selkie’s tentacles reached out towards David to steady him, and he let his lower lip brush against the human’s tip.

David was faced with a view beneath Selkie’s skirt, his tentacles spread wide to support his weight, the water from the shower pooling in the bowl created by his sucker-covered thighs. At their center was the little ring of muscle that was his sheath, David’s heart pounding as he watched the alien’s prehensile member slide free. His fluids were already making the water cloudy, his rubbery shaft dripping with strands of slime. Selkie tilted his lower body towards David, some of the water pouring between the bases of two of his tentacles, the implication obvious enough.

They couldn’t lie down, but Selkie could suspend himself in the air in whatever position he pleased.

David wrapped an arm around his slim waist, pulling him closer, feeling Selkie’s face bump against his stomach as he took his partner by surprise. A ripple of beautiful color spread across Selkie’s skin as David gripped the Broker’s shaft in his hand, struggling to get a firm grip through all the mucus and water. It coiled around his fist as it welcomed him, some of Selkie’s leg-tentacles curling around David’s neck and shoulders to keep him close. The Broker let slip a musical moan as David began to stroke in that gentle pulling motion he had developed the night before, sliding his hand from the organ’s base to its tip, gliding on a layer of lubricant. Like a living thing in its own right, the exotic organ flexed and writhed in response, that arrow-shaped glans rubbing against whatever it could reach.

As David pumped his fist, he felt Selkie’s face-tentacles start to coil around his shaft, stroking gently as they guided it towards his partner’s waiting mouth. Selkie’s lips slid over David’s glans, as soft as silk pillows, cool flesh encompassing him. He could feel Selkie’s radula teasing him as the eager Broker slipped the pulsing head into his cheek, bulging it outward, the feeling of its delicate lining sending shivers up David’s spine. Selkie was so gentle and careful, ensuring that his wicked beak never nicked anything.

Knowing how much David enjoyed it, Selkie pressed his face into his partner’s lap, sliding the human’s cock deep into his narrow throat. Without any lungs or any semblance of a gag reflex, he could let David’s manhood glide freely on a layer of his bubbling saliva, bobbing his head. His lips sealed around the base, his throat closing around it as he swallowed, massaging its length with each maddening gulp. David never got used to how tight Selkie was, the Broker’s cool, slippery flesh pressing around him like he was being vacuum-packed in wet silk.

Selkie held the pulsing member there until David could scarcely stand it, then pursed his lips as he slid back up its length, pausing to paint the head with his tongue analog. The organ was slick and muscular, sneaking beneath the foreskin, so agile that the alien could have used it to pick a lock.

The creeping tentacles were never far away, keeping David guessing as they stroked his balls and inner thighs, creeping up his shaft in the absence of Selkie’s lips. The muscular appendages squeezed and coiled like snakes, their suckers leaving pink rings as they kissed him, their tapered tips licking and darting across his skin.

David lurched suddenly as he felt something cool and slippery slide between his cheeks, the tip of a tentacle licking him like a tongue. Having never been touched there before, the sudden, unexpected sensation sent both a jolt of surprise and one of pleasure coursing through him. Ever perceptive, Selkie noticed immediately, focusing on the spot before David had a chance to voice any complaints. A few licks and strokes had him seeing stars, Selkie pausing his sucking to glance up at him, still upside-down relative to his partner.

“What is this?” he cooed, giving David’s bud another stroke that made him buck past the alien’s cheek.

“You should probably leave that alone,” David grumbled, throwing his head back as the tip of a tentacle began to make slow, teasing circles. How the hell was he so sensitive there? It was almost enough to make his ears ring, drawing his focus.

“Something tells me that I should do the opposite,” Selkie replied, sliding David’s pulsing cock back between his lips. He began to bob his head again, his muscular, slippery tentacles coiling around David’s base to squeeze and massage.

With so much stimulation, David’s next objection caught in his throat, the assault of pleasure sapping his strength. From one side, Selkie’s pillowy lips and tight throat gripped him, and from the other, that silk-soft tentacle caressed him.

Growing bolder, the alien slipped the first couple of inches of tentacle inside, the copious mucus that soaked all of the Broker’s appendages letting it slide in with surprising ease. A wave of fresh, unfamiliar warmth radiated through David’s core, these new sensations wracking him. It was like his body didn’t know how to respond to this wonderful intrusion, the feeling of the slick, smooth limb gliding against his innermost walls sending rolling shivers up his spine. The suckers were probing – still exploring their environment.

“Fuck it,” David grunted, starting to thrust into Selkie’s waiting mouth. That tightness was irresistible, waves of damp muscle rippling along his shaft with each swallow.

As it slid another inch deeper, Selkie’s tentacle corkscrewed, seeming to expand within David. That flesh was so fluid and stretchy, filling every crevice, frictionless with its slimy coating.

“Whoa, slow down,” David grunted as his pace faltered. “Let’s just ... go easy.”

Selkie found something of interest, giving it a gentle push, another flush of tingling heat washing through David’s body. The Broker honed in on that spot, rubbing it with the smooth side of his tentacle, a throb of aching pleasure making David double over. A few more strokes were all it took to bring him almost to his knees, Selkie supporting David’s weight with his tentacles to keep him upright.

“You did not tell me you had a gland too,” Selkie purred as he let David’s member slide from his lips with a wet pop.

“S-something like that,” David stammered, still reeling from the sensation.

Smiling, Selkie resumed his work, burying his face in David’s lap as he massaged his prostate with a slimy tentacle. Overcome with passion, David redoubled his efforts, gentle sucking sounds emanating from Selkie as he rocked into the alien’s narrow throat. That prehensile organ wound between David’s fingers, flexing and pulsing, difficult to grip with the abundance of slime that coated it. Even with the shower water pouring over them, it didn’t wash off, the mucus clinging stubbornly to Selkie’s glistening length.

They remained locked in that position for a few minutes more, David standing in the shower with Selkie’s winding member sliding through his fist, his partner doting on his cock as he hung upside-down, more limber than any gymnast. Only when Selkie felt David nearing his zenith – something that he had learned to recognize during their hours-long session in the observation room – did he relent.

Selkie let the pulsing member slide from between his lips, his tentacles leaving trails of red marks on the shaft, his chin dripping with gelatinous strands of fluid. The probing tentacle left with it, giving David’s prostate one last glance on its way out, another wave of sweet pleasure making him shiver.

Holding himself aloft, Selkie rotated again, turning in place like a gyroscope. Now face-to-face once more, he joined David in a grateful kiss, neither party paying any mind to the slime that coated their lips like a sordid balm. The Broker cradled David’s cheeks, face-tentacles interlocking with fingers, each stroke of a tongue or radula an expression of affection.

“I don’t think we can spend all night in this cubicle,” David said, Selkie tilting his head like a curious puppy. “You showed me how Brokers make love, so how about I show you how humans do it?”

“Alright,” he replied, bands of excitement sweeping up his mantle. “Is it very different?”

“It’s a little more time-efficient,” David said, admiring the way that Selkie shivered when he ran a hand down the sweeping curve of his waist. He could never get enough of the sensation of his fingers gliding against that smooth skin on a lubricating layer of mucus.

“Must I do anything special?” Selkie asked, his fleshy lashes fluttering as David gripped the beginnings of his skirt as though they were hips.

“Just keep yourself suspended,” David replied. “I need something to push against. We’ll work through it like we did last time.”

“Okay,” Selkie chimed, another pulse of excitement joining his eager smile as David guided him a little lower. Selkie allowed just enough give in his tentacles to let his lover reposition his body, and David got the impression that he wouldn’t have been able to shift the Broker an inch if he hadn’t allowed it. Those tentacles were like iron when they flexed.

Selkie spread his thighs in invitation as David slid his erection beneath the skirt, a few of those winding tentacles keeping a grip on his throbbing shaft to help him navigate, pulling him towards the Broker’s sheath. The touch of Selkie’s velvet skin and the ceaseless probing of his suckers was enough to make David weak at the knees. He had to reach behind the Broker, planting a hand on the cold metal door to steady himself.

“What are you smirking about?” David asked, noting his lover’s expression.

“I enjoy seeing you so affected,” Selkie purred, one of his tentacles constricting around David’s shaft to give him a jolt of pleasure. A fat rope of mucus drooped down from beneath Selkie’s skirt, breaking to fall to the floor of the cubicle, his loins practically drooling in anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.