Rent Payments - Cover

Rent Payments

Copyright© 2021 by David DongHer

Chapter 3: Jenna

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jenna - A single mom is behind on her rent but I, the apartment manager, have the perfect way to avoid eviction. Her daughter. Over the next months other opportunities happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

“I miss Bitch,” Slut said about six weeks after she disappeared with her mother.

“So do I,” I agreed. “We need to get a new Bitch.”

“Can we?” she said excitedly.

“It does mean you have to share my cock again.”

“I know”

“There are new tenants in 15B. A husband and wife with a 14-year old daughter.” I noticed the daughter right away when they moved into the two-bedroom apartment. She was very pretty, a short brunette with good curves already and nice firm B-size tits. “She could be our new Bitch.”

“Really?”

“Sure. I just need to figure out how to make it happen.”

“I could come on to the guy and when the wife shows up I can say he came on to me.”

“I’m not sure that would work. She might think you’re just a slut.”

Slut giggled. “That is my name!”

I smiled. “Yes you are. Why don’t you start by befriending the girl? Get to know her. Get her to trust her. You’ll have to be Mia.”

“But I’m Slut.”

“Not a good way for her parents’ to learn to like her new friend if she goes by Slut but why don’t we go to the bedroom and you can show me how much of a slut you are?”

She sucked my cock then mounted me until we both had spectacularly slutty cums.


I bought Slut clothes since she needed to be out of the apartment to get to know the girl.

In a week, Slut reported to me. “Her name is Jenna. Both parents work.”

“Find out their work schedule”

Slut sometimes had dinner here and Jenna came over here on a Saturday which made me nervous that Slut would say something or that I would call her Slut but everything was fine. The only issue was just having that sexy young brunette in my presence made my cock so hard that I walked around stiffly. I had to say that I strained my back.

In a few days, Slut found out what I wanted to know.

“Mrs. Wilton gets home at three. Mr. Wilton gets home by 5:30.”

“Thank you, Mia.”

She frowned.

“I mean, Slut.” How did that happen? “Sorry.”

“I’m your Slut!”

“You sure are. Thank you for the info. That’s perfect.”

“When can she be Bitch?”

“It will take time.”

“Her parents are so boring.”

“I thank you for your sacrifice.”

“You owe me.”

“What do you want? A good fucking?”

“You’ll give that to me anyway. I don’t know.”

“Let me know when you think of something. Keep being Jenna’s friend.”

“That’s easy. I like her. She’s kind of quiet like Bitch.”

“It will make her a good new Bitch.”

“Can I invite her over and she can watch you fuck me so she’s not scared and then you can fuck her?”

I laughed. I would love to but it would have to wait. “We need to wait at least a month and then she’ll be living with us.”

“That’s like forever.”

“Patience,” I encouraged. I said it as much for me as I said it for Slut.

The Wilton’s work schedule was perfect and now I knew the reason I kept the drugs from Mia’s mom. It was so I could have Jenna who would become Bitch.


I waited in the bedroom closet of the Wilton’s apartment.

Mia had Jenna out of the way by staying in the girl’s room.

I had let myself into their apartment. I had on all black clothes and a black ski mask. I waited.

Right on time the wife came in.

When she had her back to me, I attacked pushing her face down on the bed.

I growled in a disguised voice, ‘Don’t say a thing or I’ll hurt your daughter!”

I jabbed her forearm several times with a needle. I pulled out a bag of blow and held it under her nose. I held her mouth closed until she needed to breath in through her nose. I let her exhale out her mouth then clamped it shut again. She breathed in more blow. I did it one more time.

At four pm I made an anonymous call to Child Protective Services.

“I have new neighbors in my apartment complex. I’m afraid for the daughter. Her mom is stoned right now and I think the dad is a dealer. Please come right away. I would hate for the girl to get hurt. Apartment 15B. The girl’s only 14.”

Cops and CPS showed up soon.

I hurried over to the scene.

“Please back away,” a cop said.

“My niece is in there,” I said. “Mia. She’s a friend with the girl who lives there. I think her name is Jenna.”

“Over there.”

I saw where he pointed. I ran over. “Mia! Are you okay?”

“Who are you?” a cop asked.

“He’s my uncle,” Mia answered.

“Go ahead,” the cop said.

“What happened?”

“Jenna’s mom is drunk or something.”

Dad showed up. Someone must have contacted him. He spotted his daughter. ‘What’s going on? Jenna are you okay?”

She nodded.

A plainclothes cop appeared. “Mr. Wilton?”

“Yes.”

“We have a search warrant for your car.”

“What for?”

“Drugs.”

“Drugs? I don’t do drugs.”

“Take me to your car.”

The cops found the drugs I planted in the spare tire well in the trunk of his car. What a pain it was to open the trunk but as an apartment manager I do have a lot of tools. The wife tried to claim someone made her snort drugs but she also has needle marks on her arm so the cops didn’t believe her. It was one of the more drugged out excuses they’d ever heard.

“What’s going to happen to my daughter?” she screamed as both she and her husband were handcuffed and put in the back of squad cars.

“CPS will find her a place to stay,” a cop said.

I asked the cop. “Is CPS here? Jenna might feel more comfortable staying with Mia tonight since they’re friends.”

“She’s over there.”

“Jenna,” I said. “If you want to sleep in Mia’s room tonight, you really need to insist on it. Cry if you have to. Otherwise you’ll be in a group home tonight.” There was no need to say that Mia’s room was also my room.

We approached the CPS lady.

“We thought Jenna would be more comfortable staying with my niece tonight. I’m sure it’s really scary for her right now.”

“Please!” said Jenna drawing out the word.

“Her parents will post bail and be out in the morning but Jenna can’t live with them until we get this cleared up.”

Mia spoke up. “She can live with us! We can be sisters!”

“Jenna, do you have any aunts or grandparents you can live with?” CPS asked.

“I don’t like them and they live far away!”

It sounded like a lie because she wanted to stay with Mia. She said what needed to be said. Excellent!

“Ok, I’ll get the paperwork filed tonight for you to live with them.” She turned to me. “Mr. Jameson, her parents will not be allowed to see her without supervision.”

“Really?” I said, feigning disappointment. “Does it have to be CPS or can it just be me?”

“They’ll have to schedule through us but it can be just you there. If there’s any problems, please ask us to be there too.”

“No problem.”

“Can Jenna go to my place now?” Mia asked.

“Can she?” I said.

“Sure.”

Slut and future Bitch left while I finished things with CPS.


I finally made it back to my apartment. It took forever. I was tired. The girls weren’t in the front room as expected so I went to the bedroom.

Two beautiful sexy naked girls were on my bed. My cock instantly rose and enlarged. I no longer felt tired.

Slut said, “I shaved her pussy for you and she washed her hair in case it stinks.”

“Thank you,” I said chuckling. Two bare pussies and my clean cock were in my bedroom. Life was good.

“You’re welcome. Look she has a cherry.” She opened Jenna’s pussy lips.

I rapidly undressed and got on the bed to take a look myself.

Jenna had a hymen covering most of the entrance to her paradise that had a small hole for her blood to escape. It was very similar to Anna’s hymen which made it even more appropriate for her name to be Bitch. I gently touched her hymen being careful not to damage it for the soon pleasure of my cock busting through it and entering her cunt. My cock throbbed and my ball sack ached. I leaned down and sucked on that pretty little clit. Jenna whimpered. Her clit hardened between my lips. The tip of my tongue flicked over it. She gasped.

“Feels good, huh?” Slut reacted.

“Uhhhh,” Jenna said nervously.

I sat down on my knees with Jenna’s spread legs around me. I rubbed my cock on her clit and between her lips making sure I didn’t push in.

“He’s going to fuck you.”

“Uh-uh-uh,” she whined.

“She looks scared,” I said. “Why don’t you hold her hand while I fuck her?”

“Are you scared?” Slut asked.

Jenna nodded.

“There’s nothing to be scared about.”

“It’s so big,” she said quietly.

“Look at me,” Slut said. I’m small but it goes in me easy.

Jenna put her hand out. Slut grabbed it.

I put my cock between Jenna’s cunt lips and pushed. I watched it enter her and I felt the amazing feeling of her cherry ripping way.

Jenna screamed out and tears flowed.

‘What’s wrong?” Slut asked worried.

“I just busted her cherry,” I said. “It can hurt but a girl only has one cherry.”

I pulled out. There were traces of blood on my cock. I put my body on top of Jenna. I pushed my cock fully deep until all of me was inside her tight virgin cunt. Physically and mentally it felt so fucking good to be the first cock in her cunt. I kept pressing in, trying to get deeper even though I had my full length down in her. Jenna’s tight young cunt felt so good around my cock. She moaned. That’s it be responsive. I hoped she would sexually be more like Slut than Anna. I couldn’t delay any longer. I had to fuck her. I thrust into her with long, full strokes. I quickly felt a growing urgency so I fucked her faster. She groaned every time my driving cock pushed her down into the mattress.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” I groaned.

Slut said excitedly, “He’s going to cum in your pussy!”

I drove fully in, paused, pulled back, drove back in, paused, retreated, and put all of my cock back in her cunt. I groaned intensely and my cock opened up spewing my creamy soup into her pussy. I came a lot! Virgin pussies do that to a guy. My cock exited and I breathed heavily. I looked down and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

“Your cunt feels amazing,” I complimented.

I rose off and sat back on my knees and saw a little waterfall of cum dripping out of her pussy. I put a hell of a lot of cum in her.

Slut asked, “So now that you fucked her, is her name Bitch?”

“Sure,” I agreed.

She said, “Your name is Bitch now. My name is Slut.”

“Slut?” Bitch questioned.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

Slut looked over a me looking confused. “Why is my name Slut?”

“Because you love to be fucked so much.”

“Anna Bitch didn’t like to be fucked.”

“But I liked to fuck her. What’s important about your names is that it’s about my cock in your cunt.”

“Oh but what if Jenna likes being fucked? Would that make her a slut too?”

“That would just be confusing if you had the same name. I think of the names as meaning the same.”

“Oh, that make sense.” She said to Bitch. “Did you like being fucked?”

“I guess so.”

“I love being fucked! I hope you like it too.”

I reminded Slut, “You weren’t all excited about being fucked after your first time.”

“Yes, I was!”

“No, you just said it was ok.”

“No, I didn’t! I loved it!”

Why did I start this argument?

Slut grabbed Bitch’s hand and pulled her up. I automatically reached out and grabbed two handfuls of firm titties.

“Not now,” Slut said.

“I can do what I want, when I want,” I reminded.

“Lie back.” She pushed against my chest.

She couldn’t move me but I cooperated. I wanted to find out what she was thinking.

“I’m going to teach you how to suck his cock.” Slut grabbed my cock. “So put it in your mouth and close your lips and move up and down like this. It’s like your mouth is a pussy.”

Slut does it for about half a minute and my cock hardened with the thought new Bitch was about to have it in her mouth.

“Your turn,” Slut said.

Bitch grabbed my cock and I twitched in her hand. She let it go and moved back.

Slut laughed. “Don’t be afraid. That means he likes it.”

“I sure do,” I affirmed. “I can’t wait for you to suck on it.”

“Really?”

“Yep. Nothing I enjoy more than having my cock in your pussy or your mouth.”

Bitch took hold of me again and brought her mouth down. She bobbed. I groaned. The girl was a natural cocksucker!

“Try using your tongue,” I instructed.

“Oh, yeah,” Slut said. ‘I forgot to mention that.”

“Mmmmm,” I groaned.

“It’s getting really wet,” Bitch commented.

“I know. Cool, huh? Can I have another turn?”

“Sure.”

I interrupted. “Let Bitch do it all since it’s her first time.”

“Ok,” Slut said sadly.

Slut already had many opportunities to suck my cock. This was my first time with Bitch so she should get my cock.

Slut said, “When he cums in your mouth, swallow it. It tastes pretty salty but it’s yummy.”

“Cum?”

“You know the stuff he put in your pussy.”

“Oh, alright.”

I said, “Guys like it when you swallow.”

“Weird flavor,” said Slut, “But it’s ok.”

“Are you calling me weird?” I teased.

“No!” she retracted then got a sly smile. “You are kind of weird.”

“That’s what makes the three of us go so good together.” Bitch elicited a groan from me. “Yessss, like that.”

Bitch had a steady bob and I felt my cock getting closer.

“That’s it,” I gasped. “Keep going.”

I pushed my hips up so she’d take me deeper. My mind became foggy and my eyes glazed over. I grabbed her head and held it down as I groaned and shot gooey joy into her mouth.

“Swallow,” I reminded.

I felt her throat muscles move. She was taking my cum down. I released her head.

“Good girl,” I praised.

She came up with a cum-covered smile.

“What do you think?” Slut asked.

“It was ok. Really salty. I got tired.”

“You get used to it and we usually take turns sucking his cock after lunch.”

I was very glad Slut was helping Bitch make the transition to being another sexual plaything for my cock. New Bitch was already far ahead of old Bitch in wanting to please me.

“How do you want to fuck her now?” Slut asked.

“My cock needs a rest.”

“He can’t stay hard all the time,” Slut explained to Bitch. “It sucks.”

“No, you suck,” I corrected.

Slut laughed when she realized what she just said.

“Go clean up your pussy,” I said. “I don’t want you dripping all over the apartment.”

“I’ll show you how,” Slut said.

I went to start dinner. We were all hungry since it was much later than our normal dinner time because of the events this evening.

My two lovely fuckable girls came out. Their naked bodies were a big distraction. It took much effort to focus on making our meal.

Slut asked, “Do you want to watch Real Maids of Murrieta?”

Bitch said, “Have you ever watched Real Cashiers of Charlotte?”

“No.”

“Can we watch that?”

“We can watch anything unless he wants to watch sports which isn’t very often because he likes to fuck us.”

“How often does he fuck us?”

“Once or twice a day. He fucks one of us in the morning, then we both suck his cock at lunch, then another fuck after dinner, and the last one when we go to bed. On weekends, there is more fucking because he doesn’t work unless he’s called for an emergency.”

I speak up. “Since you’re new, I’ll fuck you more often this first week.”

“That’s not fair!” said Slut.

I thought a moment and said, “You’re right. I’m going to fuck both of you tonight.”

“Won’t your dick be too tired to do it twice?”

“You’ll see what I have planned.”

When it was time for bed, I had Bitch get on her back on the end of the bed. I pushed her legs back and told Slut to get on top of her.

“Now I can take turns fucking your pussies.”

I pushed into Slut and she moaned as I fucked her. I pulled out and gave Bitch some fucking. I went back and forth between the girls

“Why don’t you two kiss?” I suggested.

“Why?” Slut said. “I like cock.”

“I bet you’ll enjoy it as I fuck you.””

I lasted a long time because of pulling out regularly and my cock hadn’t fully recovered from the taking of Bitch’s virginity and the subsequent cumming in her mouth. When I was close enough to cum, I fucked Bitch exclusively because I wanted to give her another helping of my vanilla yogurt.

“You’re right. It was fun kissing Bitch while you fucked me.”

“Yea,” agreed Bitch.

“We should kiss just for fun.”

“Ok.”

Slut said to me, “You should fuck us like that all the time.”

“No, I like being in one pussy until I cum. I’ll make sure you both get plenty of cock.”

It was wonderful to sleep with a girl cuddled up on each side of me again.


I nudged Bitch awake. She looked at me through bleary eyes.

“Get up on all fours. I want to fuck you again.”

She silently got into position. I crawled and got behind her. I touched her pussy and opened her lips to see where my cock was about to go. It was a mature cunt now without her cherry. I lined up my cock and inched it into her tight cunt, feeling it swallow me as I applied pressure.

“How’s that feel?”

“It feels deeper.”

“Do you like the feel?”

“I guess so.”

I needed to stop asking her how she felt and just let her feel. Let my cock do the talking. I fucked her with long, slow strokes. What a great pussy! It was awesome to have a second cunt to fuck again. Bitch started to moan softly.

“Why didn’t you wake me?” Slut suddenly said.

“What for? I wanted to fuck Bitch again.”

“I don’t know. I just like to watch.”

Indeed she did. She loved being fucked and watching the other girl get fucked. Slut was a wonderful girl.

I was eager to fuck her and cum in her again so I fucked her at an even steady pace now. Bitch moaned frequently which just turned me the more on. I loved that Slut loved my cock and Bitch was on her way to loving my cock. I groaned when I felt cum rise. I fucked her faster. I needed to cum.

The doorbell rang. What the fuck? This early?

I couldn’t do anything about it. I was at the point of no return. Nothing I could to do. I had to cum. I kept fucking her fast until I exploded in her pussy.

The doorbell rang two more times before I could catch my breath. Slut handed me my phone.

“What?” I gasped.

“Hi, it’s Jenna’s parents,” the father said. “We’re here to see Jenna.”

“Stay right here,” I told the girls. “And get dressed.” It was for just in case.

I dressed and headed to the door. I opened it to Bitch’s parents.

“We want to see Jenna,” the father demanded.

“You have to wait a week,” I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.