Rent Payments - Cover

Rent Payments

Copyright© 2021 by David DongHer

Chapter 2: Mia

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mia - A single mom is behind on her rent but I, the apartment manager, have the perfect way to avoid eviction. Her daughter. Over the next months other opportunities happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

I fucked Bitch doggy-style this morning and took a shower. As the water sprayed over me, I thought about the day. It was going to be a sucky day. I needed to go see Melinda Moore this morning. She was now months late on her rent probably because it all went to drugs. She was a junkie and I’d seen her stoned many times. I had to threaten to kick her out if she didn’t pay up. She’d probably disappear tonight. With her life, it probably was no big deal to live on the streets.

I dressed and headed over. Bitch already had the TV on as usual.

I knocked on the apartment door and a skinny blonde teen girl answered the door. Who was this?

“Come on in,” she said looking disgusted.

I stepped in. There were needles and other drug paraphernalia on their kitchenette.

“Mom!” the girl called back.

Mom? I didn’t know Ms. Moore had a daughter. “How old are you?”

“Fourteen but don’t even think about it.”

I looked at her and thought about this situation. How could I not think about it?

“Who is it, Mia?” Ms. Moore yelled back.

“A customer!” Mia replied.

Ms. Moore appeared. “You’re early- Oh. Mr. Jameson.”

“You’re still late on your rent.” I got straight to the point. “I see where all your money goes.” I waved at the table.

“I’m trying to get my life right.”

“I don’t care. I need your rent money.”

She walked up to me and rubbed my chest. “Maybe we can come up with another kind of payment?”

I pushed her away. With this skank? Hell no!

She did open an opportunity. I pointed at Mia. “I want her. She lives with me starting right now.”

“Sure,” Ms. Moore replied. “Take her.”

Her reaction surprised me. Just like that she gave her daughter to me. I didn’t have to reason her into letting me have Mia.

Ms. Moore said, “Go with this man and do whatever he wants.”

I didn’t wait for Mia’s mom to change her mind. I grabbed Mia’s hand and led her out of the apartment. We walked to my place.

“Do you have food?” Mia asked.

“I have food.”

“That’s good. So I can eat your food since I’ll be living with you?”

“Of course.”

“That’s good.”

Strange questions.

We entered my place. Bitch was still on the couch watching TV. She didn’t even turn her head when I came in. Mia saw her.

I led Mia into my bedroom. I closed the door then threw her on the bed.

“Take your clothes off.” I pulled off my shirt.

She didn’t hesitate to undress and was naked soon after I was.

I didn’t realize how skinny she truly was until she had no clothes on. I could see her ribs and her arms and legs were too thin.

She trembled.

“Don’t be scared,’ I assured. “I won’t hurt you.”

“I’m not scared. I’m cold.”

“Have you fucked before?”

“No, you’ll be my first time.”

“I’m happy I get to be your first.”

“Would it be okay if I could eat something before you fuck me?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll fuck you and feed you.”

“Could I eat first?”

“No, I want to feed you my cock right now.”

“Oh, alright.” She opened her legs.

I got on the bed between them.

“You have a good-sized cock,” she commented.

“You said you were a virgin.”

“I’ve seen the cocks of some of my mom’s customers. It was by accident. I thought they already left.”

So Mia’s mom was a druggie and a whore.

I looked at her pussy. She didn’t have a hymen.

“You’re not a virgin,” I said angrily. “You need to stop lying to me!”

“Yes, I am! Honest”

“You don’t have a cherry.”

“It got busted when I was twelve. This stoned guy wanted me. Mom and I fought him and he knocked me down and I discovered later that I was bleeding and mom said my cherry got broke. I always lock myself in my room when mom has customers now.”

She lived a sucky life. I was doing her a huge favor by taking her in.

I rubbed my cock on her pussy.

“Will it fit?” she asked.

“Oh, yea. It will fit.”

“Could you go ahead and fuck me? I’m really hungry.”

“While you’re living with me, you’ll do what I want to do when I want to do it and that means I’m going to fuck you a lot.”

“Okay, I’ll wait.”

“If I want you to wait to eat until tomorrow, you would have to wait. Do you understand me?”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you mad.” She teared up.

“I’m not mad. I just want you to know what I expect of you.”

“So you fuck the other girl too?”

“Yes but let’s focus on your pussy.” I pushed my cock between her cunt lips.

She gasped.

I got on top of her.

“Your body is nice and warm,” she said. “I already feel warmer.”

I had something much warmer for her. I pushed my cock head into her. She groaned. I kept going until I had all of me inside of her. Another tight, sweet 14-year old pussy that I had the privilege of being the first to put my cock inside of. I stayed motionless and savored my second young virgin pussy. I fucked her with slow thrusts. Her gripping pussy was making my balls boil already. I wasn’t going to last long. I drove into her cunt deep and hard now. I needed to fulfill the ultimate goal. I fucked fast, traversing her tight cunt with all of my cock. I groaned and jammed my cock in. It throbbed and I felt the excellent pleasure of cumming in her pussy and the satisfaction of being the first ever to put cum in her.

“That wasn’t too bad,” she said. “Can I eat now?”

I laughed. The girl’s mind was on one track right now.

“You should shower first and make sure you wash your hair. It smells.”

“Please,” she said, drawing out the word. “Can I eat first? I’m so hungry. I promise to shower right after. Please.”

“Alright.” Her hair could wait a few minutes.

“Thank you!” She squeezed her arms tight around me.

I got off her and she followed me out of the bedroom.

Bitch looked over this time.

I introduced my girls to each other. “Bitch, this is - Slut.” I came up with her name on the fly. “Slut, this is Bitch. Slut is your name now, Mia”

Slut said, “Hi.”

Bitch replied, “Hi.”

“What are you watching?”

“Real Maids of Madison.”

“Cool. I don’t have a TV.”

“You do now,” I said. “We all share this one.”

“I’m going to eat something,” Slut informed Bitch.

“Ok.” Bitch returned to watching her show.

I opened the fridge. “I have left over pizza.”

“Yuck!”

“I thought you were hungry.” Pizza is the perfect food.

“Mom always buys two pizzas every Sunday and it has to last all week.”

“All week?” I said surprised.

“It never does.”

I could understand why she didn’t like pizza.

“Eat whatever you like.”

Slut pulled out most of my fridge onto the counter.

“You can’t eat all that.”

“I’m really hungry.”

“I’ll make you something. Go sit at the table.”

I put almost everything back but the to-go box of fried rice. It’s amazing how much fits in those small boxes. It’s like they’re magical. I heated the rice up along with leftover chicken I cut off from the rotisserie I bought yesterday. It ended up being more than I expected. I put some in a bowl and gave it to her.

She devoured it.

“Do you have any more?”

I refilled her bowl.

She ate slower but still downed it all.

“More?”

“If you eat too much, you’ll get sick.”

“I’m still hungry.

“Let your food settle. You can eat when we all have dinner together.”

“I get to eat dinner!”

“Of course. Now go shower and wash your hair three times.”

“Okay.”

I put the last of the food into a container and into the fridge.

I went to the bathroom and watched Slut shower. She didn’t notice me. I gathered shaving supplies and waited on the bed.

She came out and climbed on the bed and put her hair in my face. “Does it smell okay now?”

I breathed in. I could only smell the scent of the shampoo. “Yes, now lie down with your ass on the towel.”

I got between her legs with my supplies. She lifted up on her elbows and looked down.

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to shave your pussy. It looks prettier without hair and it feels better when I fuck you. Don’t worry. I’ll be careful. I did the same to Bitch. I forgot to do it before I fucked you because I was too excited to fuck you.”

I started with her blonde mons.

“It looks so different already.”

“Do you like it?”

“I think so.”

I rubbed my fingers over it looking for stray hairs. Her light blonde made them harder to see so I had to feel.

“That feels nice.”

“You like that.”

“Uh-huh, but my stomach hurts. I think you’re right. I ate too much. I don’t think I’ll ever want to eat again.”

“You’ll be fine by dinner time.”

“That feels really good.”

“Touching your pussy.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Hold very still. This is your sensitive area.”

“Okay.” She dropped her head down.

As I checked around her pussy, she often gasped. She liked my touch.

“All good. I’m done. Lift your ass.” I pulled the towel out and grabbed my supplies and headed to the bathroom.

I returned in a minute. She was sitting up.

“What do you want me to do now?”

“I’m going to fuck you again.”

“Okay.” She laid back down and opened her legs.

I got on the bed. “Roll over.”

She did and I pulled her up on her knees.

I rubbed my cock over her pussy. She gasped. I pushed into her and she gasped louder. I went fully deep. Such a sweet little pussy. I fucked her slowly. She was such a toothpick I worried I’d break her apart. The benefit of going slow was I would last longer and there was nothing wrong with staying in sweet tight young pussy for longer.

“It feels like you go in deeper this way,” she said.

“Does it?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Do you like it?”

“I don’t know. There must be a reason everybody wants to do this all the time.”

“Well, now that you’re not hungry and thinking about your stomach, you should try thinking about the feelings inside your pussy.”

Slut obviously followed my advice. She let out soft moans as I fucked her. My thrusting became faster and she moaned more. Her excitement stimulated my excitement and I fucked her faster. She was so different than Bitch. I just fucked Bitch and came. She had little response. Slut was responsive during just the second time I fucked her. She moaned louder and I loved her response to my cock. I drove into her harder. My thoughts that I would break her apart where absent. Her pussy took my cock wonderfully. I groaned and I splooged deep into her. It felt so satisfying.

“I feel your cum!” she said, sounding surprised.

“You made me cum a lot.”

“I did. How?”

“You’re so sexy and have a hot cunt.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“That felt so good. I felt like I almost exploded.”

“Well, I hope that you will explode the next time I fuck you.”

“How often will you fuck me?”

“Whenever I want to. I fuck Bitch too. So you share me.”

“That’s so cool. It’s like having a sister!”

I wouldn’t have said it that way. A best friend would be a better word.

“Come on. We’re going to have more fun with my cock.”

“Okay!”

I loved her eagerness. Again, so different than Bitch. I loved fucking Bitch but Slut already overshadowed her.

I sat on the couch next to Bitch.

I said, “Bitch is going to show you how to suck cock then it’s your turn, Slut.”

“Cool!”

Bitch dropped to the floor on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She closed her lips and bobbed. Slut moved to the floor and watched.

“Tell Slut what you’re doing?”

“I just take it in my mouth and close my lips and move like this.”

“I like when you use tongue,” I said.

“Cool!” said Slut.

“Why don’t you suck my balls and lick my cock that isn’t in Bitch’s mouth?” I said.

“Ok.” Her mouth sucked in my tight balls. “Like this?”

“Yea,” I groaned. Two girls giving me oral at once. What a great morning! I should be doing work but fuck it! This was a special day. I was in paradise.

I said, “Give Slut a turn and you suck my balls and lick my cock.”

Slut took my cock in and bobbed. She paused. “Is this ok?”

“Yea, keep going.”

My big hard cock in wet warm mouth. Can’t go wrong.

I had Bitch take another turn bobbing then had Slut resume. I was going to let her finish it.

“Yes, yes,” I gasped. “Get ready to swallow.”

“Your cock?”

“Don’t stop. I’m going to cum in your mouth.”

“The stuff you put in my pussy?”

“Yes.”

“I didn’t know you could drink it. I am kind of thirsty.”

My urgency subsided but I knew it wouldn’t take long for me to reaching my boiling point. “Don’t stop unless I tell you to which will probably be never.”

“Sorry, I didn’t know.”

“That’s why I’m telling you. Stop talking and keep sucking.”

Slut resumed and as expected it wasn’t long until I was about to cum. I gasped hard and grabbed her head holding it down. “Swallow. Swallow all my cum.”

I shot into her mouth. It wasn’t as much since I fucked Slut twice already this morning but it was still plenty. The new girl inspired my balls to produce faster. I felt her swallowing. I let her lift her head. Cum was on her lower lip.

“Lick your lips and swallow it.”

She did so.

She said, “It was salty but it tasted ok. It’s cool that if I’m thirsty and we don’t have anything to drink that I can just suck your cock.”

I didn’t know how to respond to that. The concept was cool. The reality? No.

I should do some work and my cock needed to recharge so I could fuck my girls more. Girls! Plural!

I dressed and came back out.

“Here’s the rules, Slut. No clothes. You’re to be naked all day. How long has it been since you’ve worn clothes, Bitch?”

“A month,” she replied not taking her eyes off the TV.

“Any problem with it?”

“No.”

Slut asked, “Is that so it’s easier to fuck us?”

“Yes but I also like having two pretty and naked girls in my place.”

“Ok, that’s cool.”

“Yes - oh, right.” I briefly forgot what else I was going to say. “Do not answer the door.”

“Ok. Can I eat when I get hungry?”

I debated my answer. Bitch could only eat when I ate because I didn’t want her getting fat out of boredom but Slut was so skinny.

“No,” I decided. She’d have plenty to eat during our meal times. “You can wait. I won’t let you starve.” I looked at the clock. “I’ll be back in only a couple of hours and we’ll have lunch.”

“Thank you!” Slut said and ran to me. She gave me a big hug with her naked body. I was shocked at first but then took advantage and grabbed her ass pulled her toward me. Damn! My cock was stirring again already. It would have to wait. I needed to take care of a sink in 13D.

When I returned later, Slut sucked down lunch.

“Slow down,” I said. “You’ll make yourself puke.”

“Yuck! Ok, I’ll try.”

“You’re just a little thing. Just eat until you’re full.”

“I don’t know what that feels like.”

“I can regulate what you eat.”

“What does that mean?”

“You can only eat the amount I give you.”

“It’s just everything tastes so good. These hot dogs remind me of your cock but much smaller.” She took a big bite of her dog which made me wince after the cock comparison.

All we were eating were hot dogs and a pre-packaged salad and she treated it like it was from a fine restaurant.

Before bed, I decided to fuck Bitch. I didn’t want her missing out on my cock today. She’ll get fucked less because of Slut but I wanted to make sure my cock was in each girl’s cunt every day.

I grabbed Bitch and led her into the bedroom.

“On your back,” I commanded.

I noticed Slut had come into the bedroom. “You can watch TV. I’m going to fuck Bitch tonight.”

“Can I watch you fuck her?” she asked.

In a short twelve hours, Slut had constantly surprised me with her questions or things she said.

“Sure.”

I climbed on the bed, got on top of Bitch, and sunk my cock into her cunt. I felt the bed move and I looked behind me. Slut sat on her knees at end of the bed.

“I can see your cock in her,” she said.

I fucked Bitch and the pleasure made it easy to tune out my thoughts that Slut watched. I didn’t mind. Why would I? It was just so unexpected. Slut was like the complete opposite of Bitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.