Rent Payments - Cover

Rent Payments

Copyright© 2021 by David DongHer

Chapter 1: Anna

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Anna - A single mom is behind on her rent but I, the apartment manager, have the perfect way to avoid eviction. Her daughter. Over the next months other opportunities happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

I knocked on Ms. Munoz apartment door. Impatient, I knocked again.

The door opened.

“H-H-Hello, Mr. Jameson,” she greeted.

“You know why I’m here.”

“I-”

“You’re four months late on your rent.”

“I’m going to get the money.”

“You’ve been saying that for weeks.”

“I know but-”

“No more! Time’s up! Pack up and get your ass out.” I take a glance inside. “That should only take a half hour.”

“Please. We have nowhere to go.”

“Not my problem.”

Ms. Munoz broke down in tears.

“I do have a way to pay up,” I said.

“Yes, yes. I’ll do it.”

I smiled. She probably thought I wanted to fuck her. Wrong!

“Good,” I said. “Go get Anna.”

“Anna?”

“Here’s the deal. Anna lives with me for a month and you’re all paid up for rent. You just have to pay next month’s or she stays another month with me.”

“She’s only fourteen,” she said indignant.

Exactly.

“I’ll treat her right. She doesn’t have to worry about having enough food to eat or if she’ll be raped by a smelly homeless man while sleeping on the street. That makes me a good man. You’re doing it for her. She’s doing it for you.”

“I-.” She lapsed into thought.

“Just what I thought. Get the fuck out!”

“No! No! OK! OK! Yes, I’ll do it.”

“You’re a loving mother. Now go get her!”

“Now?”

“Yes, now! You’re four damn months late! Now!”

She hurried off and a minute later led her barefoot daughter Anna to the front door. She was in a T-shirt and jeans.

“You’re going to live with him this month.”

I’d seen Anna around plenty but this was the first time I looked at her through the eyes of this opportunity that arose which caused another thing to arose.

Anna was short with straight dark hair. It was cut short just past her jawline. She was a little chunky. Mom couldn’t pay rent but she could feed her girl. She also had decent tits for her age.

I grabbed Anna’s wrist and pulled her to me. “You’re doing a wonderful thing to save your mother.”

“Mom?” Anna questioned.

“Go with him.” Her voice cracked.

Anna tried to pull away. “I need to get my clothes.”

“You don’t need them. Let’s go.”

Mom cried as she closed the door.

I dragged her along to my manager’s apartment.

“If you really love your mother, you’ll do everything I say. You don’t want to be the reason your mother is homeless.”

We reached my apartment. I unlocked the door.

“Do you love your mother?”

“Yes,” she said quietly.

“Good. You’re a wonderful, loving daughter.”

From what I observed, she was a timid girl with no friends outside of school. Definitely no boyfriend. I never saw any friends come over. Just her and her mother.

She looked around as I towed her along. There was not much to see. A couch, my big TV mounted on the wall with surround sound speakers, and a couple of floor lamps. I didn’t need much.

I pulled her into my bedroom and closed the door behind.

“Get undressed,” I said as I pulled off my shirt.

“What?” she said quietly.

“Your mother said you’d do this so she doesn’t have to worry about getting raped while living homeless on the street. Unless you don’t really love your mother.”

She started to undress. She appeared nervous and scared.

I stripped so fast. She only had her shirt off by the time I had everything off. When I pulled my underwear off, she looked at my cock. It was big and ready for action. Yes, Bitch, it’s for you.

“Stop wasting time, Bitch. Let’s have some fun.”

I opened her bra and removed it. She covered up her tits with her hands. I slapped them down.

“Take off your fucking pants!”

She began to cry. Stupid bitch! I reached toward her pants but she hurriedly opened them and slid them down.

I couldn’t wait. I dropped to my knees and pulled them all the way down. She stepped out of them. I eagerly yanked her plain white panties down and took them off her legs. There it was, straight in front of my face, her sweet little pink pussy.

I gave it a kiss and she let out a gasp. I gave it a lick and she let out a squeak.

“Get your ass on the bed!”

As she moved, I hurried to the bathroom and came back with supplies. I opened her legs and got between them on my knees. I put a towel under her ass first. I next scissored down her big ugly dark pubic bush then proceeded to carefully shave it clean.

“Don’t move,” I warned her more than once. “I don’t want to cut you.”

She let out quiet gasps or little squeaks whenever I touched her clit or pussy lips. She sounded like a chipmunk.

I ran a soft towel over her area to wipe off loose hair then lightly ran my fingers over her mound and pussy and did a couple of touch ups. I pulled the towel out from underneath her and grabbed the ends hoping I caught all her disgusting hair so it wouldn’t be in the bed.

“Be right back.”

I dumped the shaving items on the bathroom counter and hurried back.

I returned to between her legs and got down with my face inches from her pussy and my ass in the air. All the time, her pussy lips were closed but I managed to delay gratification until now. I opened Anna up and my heart swelled. Before my eyes was a beautiful hymen covering the opening to her pussy. There was only a small hole in the middle for her menstrual blood to escape. My cock jerked, eager to break that cherry but I already decided to briefly delay that gratification also.

I licked the insides of her lips. She let out squeaks. I tasted every millimeter of her sweet pussy. She squeaked like a mouse. My cock dripped like an open faucet. When I nibbled on her clit, she let out high-pitched squeaks.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yea,” she said quietly. She didn’t look at me.

“Surprised?”

“I guess so.”

I continued savoring her pussy. She continued making squeaks.

I carefully touched her hymen. My cock throbbed. It was time for it to have some attention.

“Your turn,” I said cheerfully.

I sat up and pulled her up into sitting. I climbed over her left leg and moved to my back.

“Suck my cock.”

She stared at it. It stood big and upright. It was wet because of all my excitement juices.

I sat up and pulled her to my side. I pushed her head down. “Suck it, Bitch!” I gave her ass a swat.

She brought her mouth down and took it in. She wrinkled her face. I guess she didn’t like the flavor. I wasn’t asking Bitch to like it. I was telling her to do it.

“Close your fucking lips around it and bob on it!”

She did as I told her. My cock was getting the attention it needed.

“That’s it, Bitch. Suck my cock.”

It was nothing fancy but it doesn’t take fancy to enjoy having my cock sucked. My cock was on a blast-off trajectory.

“Oh, fuuuuuck,” I groaned.

I put my hands on her head and held her as I thrust up.

“Keep your lips tight!” I growled.

I thrust faster then groaned and blast off. It was a huge load. I hadn’t come so hard in a long time. She choked on my cum flood and let out a panicked sound then a retching sound.

“Swallow it, Bitch! If you don’t like the taste then swallow it. Swallow it all!”

I felt her throat muscles contract.

I let my hands fall away. She lifted her head up. I could tell she hadn’t swallowed much. My cum was all over my cock.

“Clean my cock. Lick the cum up. It belongs to you. Swallow it.”

She made a hesitation sound.

“Do it, Bitch!” I pulled her head down and rubbed her cheek over my cock.

I saw tears flow as she obeyed. What the fuck was she crying for? And there would be no point in telling her to stop crying because somehow it only made girls cry even more. Stupid, Bitch!

My cock was still mostly firm even after cumming in her mouth. She still had her cherry. Bitch’s tongue made my cock hard as steel. It was a solid thick rebar.

The appetizers were great but it was time for the main course. I sat up and put her on her back where I just lay. I opened her legs and opened her pussy lips to take another admiring view of the sign of her virginity. This treasure would belong to me.

I moved closer and rubbed the head of my cock between her pussy lips. My juices made her wet. I moved over her, holding my upper half up. I looked down to see my cock ready to enter her. I laid down, my chest pushing her tits to the sides.

I pushed my cock forward. I felt the resistance of her hymen then I broke through. She screeched. I pressed onward until all my cock was in her. Her unused cunt walls gripped my cock so tight I probably would’ve cum immediately if I hadn’t just unloaded in her mouth.

I looked into her face. Her eyes were filled with water. I stroked her cheek.

“Your pussy feels amazing,” I praised. That should make her feel better.

I pulled back, her cunt walls wonderfully clenching my cock. I pushed back in. So fucking good. Slowly in and out. Savoring her clutching cunt. Enjoying a pussy that never before had a cock inside it. Loving her little gasps every time I pressed down when all my cock was inside her pussy.

I fucked her. My cock moving steadily in her gripping pussy. My thrusts becoming longer. My strokes becoming faster. I felt the growing need to cum. I fucked her harder. I grunted more. I was ready to explode. I reached the point of no return. I fucked her rapidly then pushed in. I gasped, withdrew, pushed all of me back into her then groaned as my cock spurted my cum deep into her innocent pussy.

I stayed lying on top of her between her legs. It felt very satisfying to be the first guy to put cum in her cunt. I kissed her forehead.

I said softly, “Your pussy is awesome, Bitch.”

I lifted up and gave her firm titties some much needed squeezes before getting completely off. I admired her just-fucked pussy with my cum dripping out. Beautiful.

I grabbed her clothes off the floor.

“You won’t need to wear clothes for a while.”

I tossed her clothes into the second bedroom then returned to get dressed. Bitch hadn’t moved. She still had her legs open exposing her sweet pussy. It was tempting to fuck her again right now but an apartment manager had responsibilities. I put my pants and shirt back on and went to the front room to do work then later left to complete projects.

When I returned, Bitch sat naked and cross-legged on my couch watching TV. I’m sure I had a lot more channels than her mother did.

I made dinner and we ate on the couch. I let her keep watching whatever the hell the show was.

After cleaning up the kitchen, I got naked and sat next to her. I wrapped my right arm around her waist and pulled her against me. She trembled.

“So how was dinner?”

“Good.”

Bitch wasn’t into talking which was just fine with me. She wasn’t living with me so I could have someone to talk to.

I slid my hand up and played with her right tit. Still so firm without sag because she was young. Sometimes when I decided to pinch or pull on her nipple, she would let out a groan but she tried to ignore me and focus on the TV even as I progressed playing with her body. I pulled my hand back and put it between her legs. I rubbed her pussy and rolled her clit. She gasped often and I know I made it a lot harder to focus on the TV.

End credits came on so I seized the opportunity. I was being nice by waiting. I turned off the screen.

“Let’s go to bed.”

I grabbed her hand and led her. I could feel her tremble.

“It will be ok,” I assured.

I had her get on the bed on all fours. I got behind her and rubbed my ready cock between her cunt lips. She moved forward.

“Stay still,” I said, grabbing her hips and pulling her back into position.

I placed my cock head between her cunt lips, took hold of her hips, and sunk my cock into her sweet young pussy. She groaned.

I groaned too but in satisfaction. The satisfaction that my cock was inside a young teen’s pussy.

“Let’s see if I can make your titties shake,” I said

I fucked her fast and saw her titties bounce back and forth. She moaned but not in a sexy way. It would be nice if she was responsive but ultimately she was my Bitch for my gratification.

I slowed to easy long strokes in her clinging cunt rubbing my cock in a perfect way.

“Your cunt is so good, Bitch,” I complimented.

I was getting a little annoyed with her silence. In most situations, she not talking was great but I just gave her a compliment.

“I just said your cunt feels good. Your mother not teach you no manners?”

“Th-thank you?”

“That a girl. Was that so hard?”

What was hard was in her pussy fucking her. My need to cum grew and I fucked her faster making her boobs shake again. I felt my cock-ometer rise to boiling. I rammed my cock deep and it released another splooge for her thirsty pussy to drink up. My cock slipped out.

“You’re a good daughter,” I commended.

I spooned up against her with the intent of sleeping that way but it wasn’t comfortable. I moved to my back and drew Bitch to my side with my arm around her and her head on my chest. Her warm body and particularly her warm nice titties felt good against me. I slept well.


When my alarm woke me up at 6 AM, Bitch had slipped down and was on her stomach. I gently pushed at her. She rolled to her side facing away. I grabbed a tit and squeezed. She sprung awake.

“Don’t,” she protested.

“It’s time to get up.”

She’s a teen so she’d probably sleep for hours more but I wanted to start my day with her. She looked at me and her facial expression suggested she just realized where she was.

“Let’s get in the shower.” I grabbed her hand. “Come on.”

I half-dragged a sleepy girl into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up. She looked like she could fall asleep standing up. I knew how to remedy that. I put in her in the shower. She shrieked and jumped around. I put my hand into the stream. It was already semi-warm. It wasn’t that cold. I checked the water again in a few seconds then stepped in.

I got behind her with her facing the shower head. I grabbed the soap, lathered up my hands, put the soap back, and rubbed my soapy hands over her titties. I made sure the firm pair were thoroughly washed. I frequently relathered my hands so I could wash her stomach and neck and especially between her legs. I made sure Bitch’s cunt was cleaned by rubbing my fingers all over it and even sticking my middle finger inside. She squeaked a lot. I turned her around and washed her face. I rewashed her tits to make sure I got everywhere. I also rechecked her pussy to make sure there wasn’t any leftover soap or dirt. It can take a surprisingly long time to wash pussy and tits.

“Now you wash me.”

She looked at me with an expression of gloom.

“Go ahead. Grab the soap and wash me. Start with my chest.”

My chest was an innocuous place to begin. I had an area that was especially important to be cleaned but it would take more time so it would be last. She’d probably intentionally make it last too. I was prepared to remind her if she “accidentally” missed that area. I pointed at an area to be washed. It was my stomach which came close enough to my upright cock to make it twitch and startle her. She washed my legs and my face and necked. I turned around and she did my back. I turned back around. I pointed at my cock.

Bitch soaped her hands and rubbed my cock shaft using the palms of both hands. My cock released pre-cum. When she got to my tight balls I had to tell her to be easy. I know how to be rough with them without hurt. A girl doesn’t.

“Taste it to make sure it’s clean.”

She looked at my face then down at my cock. She pursed her lips then dropped to her knees. She licked my shaft.

“Take it in your mouth. Test if it’s clean.”

She took it in and closed her lips and bobbed. She already knew what to do that from yesterday.

“Is it clean?”

She let my cock slip out and nodded.

“Good job. Stand up.”

I turned her to face the spray and bent her over. She put her hands against the wall. I moved behind her and stuck my cock into her pussy. I thrust.

I was getting cold because all the warm water was on her. I pulled out. I moved us around in so she was bent over facing the opposite shower wall. I pushed my cock back into her. The warm water on me made this much better. I fucked her. I got up earlier than normal because now I have the perfect way to start my day, fucking a hot little teen girl. I was getting close to cumming. I reached around and held onto her titties and I thrust into her faster and faster then I felt the splendid pleasure of cumming in her. My morning wood was satisfied with the release of a big cum load. My contented cock slipped out.

I let her dry herself though I seriously thought about drying her but it probably meant I’d end up fucking her again and I didn’t have the time. I had a few projects I had to address in the apartment complex and I wanted to get to them right away.

I made breakfast for us and checked in on her. She was on the bed on top of the covers back asleep. I let her sleep. Breakfast would be there when she woke up. I started my work day.


I returned to my place around lunch time. She ate the breakfast I left for her. She was on the couch and had stayed naked.

“What are you watching?”

“Real Maids of Miami.”

I never heard of it.

“You need anything?” I asked.

“No.”

“Want lunch?”

“Just ate.”

I made myself lunch. I ate on the couch next to her. The show was beyond stupid.

I put my plate out of the way on the floor. I undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear down to above my knees.

“It’s time for you to have lunch.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.