Tag, You're It - Cover

Tag, You're It

by The elliptic pencil

Copyright© 2021 by The elliptic pencil

Erotica Sex Story: First time introduction to incest for an uncertain sister. A very short story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Petting   .

Nervous? Yeah I was nervous, super nervous. My gut was turning over and over and over. I wished I hadn’t had such a big breakfast. The TV was on but I wasn’t hearing or seeing any of it. I knew I shouldn’t be there. I shouldn’t be waiting. I should never have said I would do what I had said I would do. It was so, so wrong, and in a miliion million ways.

Tag is my brother, my “big” brother. He’s one year older than me. I was waiting to jerk him off. I have never, ever done anything like that. Not to Tag. Not to anybody. I am not that kind of girl. But, maybe I am. Maybe, since I had finally agreed to what Tag wanted, maybe I am that kind of a girl.

I hear sounds. It’s got to be Tag. He’s home. I am practically paralyzed with fear, with anticipation, with curiosity, even with lust maybe. All of a sudden I know I’m going to need to pee before we do this. I hurry to the bathroom before he comes into the room.

A minute or two later, maybe less, and I am back. Tag is already there. He’s sitting on the couch waiting, for me I guess. He looks up at me and smiles. It’s his ‘I know it all’ laconic smile. I’m perspiring. I’m a bundle of quivering nerves. I’m not just perspiring, I’m sweating. My mouth is dry. He taps the couch with his hand. He want’s me to sit, sit there. So I’ll do what I’m supposed to do, I guess. I sit beside him.

I smile a little. It’s probably an ‘I’m so terrified’ smile, because I am. I try to swallow, but my mouth is too dry. I’m thinking of what I should say.

Tag speaks first. “We’re still going to do this, right?” Of course we are. Would we be sitting here like a couple of fools for any other reason? “I’m real glad you want to.” He’s quite then for a long time. But I’m quiet too. I watch as he pulls off his shoes without even untying them. They make a soft clunk on wooden floor, one and then the other. I’m not moving, hardly breathing. He peels off his sweatshirt and tee and drops them on top his shoes. He waits. For what? “Do you wanna take off my pants?” I don’t answer. I don’t do anything. He waits some more, then he stands up and unfastens his pants and drops them down, sliding his underwear down at the same time. His cock pops out, in my full view and I guess I stare. I’ve seen him before a couple of times, but not up close and personal, not like this. It’s big and stiff and I guess really aroused. He steps out of his pants and sits back down next to me. He looks at me. He’s only wearing socks. “Are you gonna get undressed too?” I didn’t know that was supposed to be part of it. I don’t move. I am just staring at his cock. It looks stiff and hard. I haven’t touched it yet, not ever. “You don’t have to I guess. I mean you’re just gonna jerk me off right? We don’t have to fuck or anything.” I’ve had no intentions of fucking my brother. I wish he hadn’t said that. He shifts around on the couch. I guess he’s making this up as he goes too. “I’ll lay back like this and you can just lean forward and get on with it, okay?”

I’m wondering just how I ‘get on with it’. I am figuring this out as I go. For now, I am grasping his erection firmly but gently in my right hand. Pulling slowly and letting it slide through my grasp. When I get to to the tip, I go back to where it sprouts out of him and do it again, again, again.

“Mmmpf. Oh that’s good. Don’t stop. God, yeah. You know what you’re doing.”

But of course, I don’t. I’m actually really clueless. I decide to use my other hand to massage his balls. I read somewhere that boys like that. I don’t remember where. Sure enough, hmm, yes I think maybe he does like it, but he doesn’t say so or say anything, so how can I know what’s going on in his head. His cock feels hot to me, like it has a fever hot. I guess maybe it’s supposed to. He’s using the muscles in his lower back like maybe he’s trying to have me jerk on him even longer and harder, so I try and do that. I think he likes it. His cock is quivering, He’s like almost spasming or something. I don’t know. I guess he’s liking it. Then all of a sudden his cock is pulsing, throbbing as his juices spurt out the tip. It mostly lands on him not me. Thank goodness because I am wearing a very nice almost favorite top. I don’t know how I’d get that stuff out of it and I don’t want to find stains on it.

I guess some girls suck that stuff up. I wonder if it tastes like it smells. I’m in no hurry to find out. This whole room is starting to smell like sex. I hope I’m done for now. I pull back a little.

“Oh Sis, babe. You are so fantastic. That was great. We’re gonna do this more.”

Are we? I wonder? I walk back to the bathroom to wash my hands while I try to make sense of everything going on in my head. Maybe more than just in my head. Why do I let myself get into crazy situations. I look in the mirror and take a deep breath. This has to stop, but in another part of my brain I hear something more like ‘yeah, bet me.’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.