Even in the Best Families - Cover

Even in the Best Families

Copyright© 2021 by Peter Pan

Chapter 3: Father Rarely Knows Best

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Father Rarely Knows Best - Yep, even in the best families, the unthinkable sometimes becomes reality. In Shelley's case, what happens at home, stays at home!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Nudism  

We all do the wrong thing at times.

Fucking his teenage daughter was arguably the dumbest thing Greg Richardson had ever done. Not because of any looming jail sentence but on account of the fact that from that moment on, not only did his sixteen-year old nymphette monopolise his every spare moment, his wife backed her indulgence to the hilt. Fact is, watching her little girl getting screwed in all manner of innovative positions and most everywhere from the family bed to that memorable night on her father’s lap in the front seat of the Sienna, turned her on big-time!

Greg’s health was suffering. A vitamin-enriched teenager can take it out of you no risk, but the upshot of having a young wife queued up additionally, panting in the wings, super-heated urges at the fore ... Hell, we’re talking cardiac arrest here!

It had started that Friday night, so long ago now, when Greg had made the major mistake of passing on a simple goodnight kiss in favor of relieving his splendidly naked daughter of her virginity, whilst his wife over-saw the action with an understandably high degree of sexual anticipation.

It hadn’t all been smooth sailing. Like, the poor kid bled a bit, screamed a lot and for a good ten minutes or so, it was even money as to whether the neighbors had even called the constabulary, suspecting foul play afoot.

In many ways it had been foul ... it certainly could be described as “playing.”

Eventually though, the screaming had stopped, the blood settling into a holding pattern and the three-act tragedy played out to its messy but fully inevitable conclusion. Shelley’s dreamy “Ohh, that felt soo good daddy,” at its denouement, suggested that painful memories can be remarkably transient.

So where did they all go from there? To Hell basically!

Talk about partaking of the forbidden fruit. Following her sexual unravelling that night, young Shelley wanted the whole damn crate of apricots! She wouldn’t have been too fussed where you put them either!

Greg of course had opened the proverbial can of worms. Obligated to escort his wife to the heights she had just observed her daughter scale, he had quickly to restore his participating hardware to functional efficiency. Shelley it must be said, was no passive on-looker by this stage and although leaking copious amounts of her father’s semen whenever she moved, was more than happy to remain provocatively naked, straddling her mother’s neck and upper chest whilst Greg serviced the Mezzanine level. This tableau as you might imagine, presented each family member with several outrageously decadent options.

Squirming with pleasure from her husband’s attentions due south, the sight of her young daughter’s spread legs, and her still rather swollen vulva discharging the occasional string of sperm from her formerly zipped and chaste little pussy, was indeed something to behold. One could almost forgive her subsequent digital exploratories which brought forth from the teenager, a stream of giggles not to mention a few gasps of trangressed innocence.

Shelley herself, sitting in such a way now that she could feel her mother’s breasts pressing up against her bottom, lost no time in reaching around behind her and fondling her mom’s highly erect nipples with something less than embarrassed delight.

Greg meanwhile was unable to wrest his eyes from that sexy little minx’s naked rear-end jiggling but inches from his face. Beautifully curvacious waist as it blended in with those maturing flared hips highlighted a little lower by the most arousing of girlish clefts. As for the lust factor - at the point her compact and rounded bottom was making contact with his wife’s breasts, he felt he had no option but to slip his hand in between those awesomely sexy tectonic plates and feel-up both sets of curves. Aware of her father’s involvement in the general area, Shelley turned around and tossed him the hottest little smile before wriggling her rear-end once more, purely for effect.

Orgasmically, girls of course have the edge, being able to multiply perform seemingly without limit. Greg, being male and therefore at the more limited end of the sex-performance scale, was running on empty. His daughter, carrying within her pussy, pretty much all that he had left in terms of procreative stock, left him but a shadow of the man he had been an hour before. Still, never let it be said he wasn’t up to the task.

He was still staring lustfully at his daughter’s hot little rear when he felt the familiar build-up and tensing, then it was “on with the show” and jerking himself into a near frenzy, he unloaded - precious little if the truth be known. Tracey wasn’t complaining though, being mid-way through her own orgasmic bliss, as much of which was attributable to watching the illicit cum running out of her daughter’s tight slit, as to her husband’s penile contribution.

Little Shelley was not denied her own thrill-a-thon either, her mom’s fingering and tongued applications coming strongly into contention here. The family that plays together definitely stays together!

Through sheer physical exhaustion if nothing else, the frenetic activities had reached the end of the line long before midnight even. Citing soreness of an intimate nature, together with various muscular cramps, the head of the household pleaded “no contest” and withdrew to the confines of his now somewhat stained sheets.

“Poor daddy,” giggled Shelley, as she slid herself under the covers beside him.

“Excuse me young lady,” he muttered. “What do you think you’re doing? You have your own bed don’t you?”

“Can’t I sleep here - just tonight daddy?” she pleaded.

“If you promise to go to sleep sweetheart,” he replied, “And for God’s sake put your bra and panties back on.”

“Mom doesn’t have hers on dad? Do I have to?”

“Yes you do Shelley,” he rounded on her, “Sixteen-year old girls do not sleep with their dads naked ... it might lead to er, further complications.”

“Oh goody,” she purred, crushing herself against him.


“Shelley!!!”

She recognised that tone and deciding against further argument, retrieved her undies and wriggled into them, deliberately taking twice as long as necessary.

“Goodnight mom,” she whispered, curling up into a foetal position then closing her eyes, although in reality - planning her next strategy.

Problems of course were encountered the very next morning. Given the fact as Greg had earlier identified - that his daughter did not go to school, it being Saturday and all, he awoke to find a slim leg draped across his own, with the owner breathing softly but still fast asleep. “Damn it, he thought, “who needs this kind of torture?”

His hand had covered but two feet maybe (not that it was in any hurry you understand) from mid-calf to the inside of her upper thigh, when those pretty little eyes opened and she smiled sweetly. “Good morning daddy,” she whispered. At least that’s what words she used, the eyes relayed a different message altogether. “If you want to, you can,” was more their meaning.

And he did want to!

Fondling a sixteen-year old girl in just her bra and panties is fun at the best of times. it being your daughter and beneath the bed covers is just that much naughtier. No more than a six-inch journey and his hand closed around the soft mound beneath her panties flush between her legs. Setting up base camp there, he commenced rubbing her through the thin cotton and was rewarded immediately, both with a sexy little sigh and a discernible spreading of her legs. With the sudden realisation that his left hand was fully idle - and in a time when “full employment” was definitely called for, he introduced his hitherto unoccupied fingers to another of his favored mounds ... two of them in fact.

Having her breasts and nipples stimulated, concurrent with what magic was being worked between her legs, had little Shelley all at sixes and sevens. Her expression was most assuredly one of encouragement and her hips confirmed what he already suspected - that there was no chance in Hell of his even getting to brush his teeth without first fucking the daylights out of that hot teenage pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.