Ah Heerd About Yew - Cover

Ah Heerd About Yew

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Husband relates some gossip he heard about his wife at the barbershop. She doesn't deny it and the party is on.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Water Sports   .

“Hey, Ah was at the barber shop today. It were the first time since our weddin. There was a bunch of the boys there too. They gots to talkin about our weddin and whut good food and beer and shine we had.”

My wife was listnin to me real hard.

“Then they gots to talkin about what a good wife Ah got. That made me real proud until they started talkin about what yew was good at.”

My wife got a worried look on her face. She knew most all those boys and real well too.

“Now Ah know yew did yer share of screwin round cause any gal worth marryin wooda done that to get good fer her husband. But there wuz other stuff yew never tolt me about.”

She got kinda pale and squeaked out, “Lahk whut?”

“Like takin dicks in yer ass. And gettin pissed on. And fucking bunches of guys at the same time. And mebby more but Ah stopped listenin.”

She whispered, “But, but, Ah kin explain.”

“Yew better.”

“Ah never said nuthin about that stuff cause that was when Ah wuz single and just sluttin around. Ah didn’t think respektable wives did that sort of thing.”

Ah barked, “Well if it were good enough fer boyfriends and such then it damn well is good enuf fer me. Ah’ve invited mah four best buddies fer Friday night and we’ll have enuf beer and shine to party all weekend. Git plenty of lube cause yer ass and cunny are gonna need it.”

She pulled up her skirt and jumped on mah pecker right quick with a huge smile on her face. Ah guessed it were the right thing Ah were doin. Mah buddies would owe me pussy too and a couple of their wifes were hot.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.