Little Brother - Cover

Little Brother

by Red Czar

Copyright© 2021 by Red Czar

Fiction Sex Story: Christian loved his sister like a sister. But he also loved catching her naked whenever he could. Ever since that first time... But today he had friends coming over. GIRL friends. Today he hoped his sister would just get lost for the day.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Christian sat at the kitchen table wolfing down his second bowl of Coco-Puffs while he mindlessly scanned the back of the box. He wasn’t actually reading it, his mind was on his plans for the day, his friends were coming over soon to party. Normally this would be considered just another day, not a party, but today there were girls coming over, some of his favorite girls.

And speaking of his favorite girls.

“Hey squirt!”

Ugh. Alyssa. His sister was four years older than him, officially a senior now, and with that came loads of attitude. He loved her, of course, but sometimes ... He waited to see what kind of mood she was in today.


Alyssa shuffled into the kitchen still half asleep, not surprised to find her little brother at the table demolishing an entire box of cereal, the kid was an eating machine. “Little brother” was just a technical term at this point. Puberty had hit him hard in the last six months and suddenly he was eight inches taller than her. He got that from their dad. He was turning into a damned cute kid if she looked at it objectively, but she didn’t. So far, he was still her annoying kid brother.

“Hey squirt!”

He hated that.


He mumbled something undecipherable back at her. Enough to acknowledge her presence, but not invite conversation. He was looking forward to a great day, he didn’t need her to ruin his mood from the start. She stopped next to the table, took in the vision of Christian and his extra-large bowl of cereal, shook her head, rolled her eyes, then shuffled over to the refrigerator.

Christian avoided her gaze, but once she turned away, he couldn’t help but check out her ass. She always dressed the same for bed. Loose silky shorts, and, he knew from flashes in the past, no panties, and a very loose oversized top, with no bra. Yes, she was a bitch, but he couldn’t deny she was one sexy bitch!


She gave him a quick look, sitting there stuffing his face and rolled her eyes. She opened the refrigerator to grab some juice, and noticed, reflected in the toaster, her little brother had his eyes glued to her ass as usual. She smirked to herself, then bent down to the bottom shelf, pretending to look for, something. She knew this would also make her top hang low, exposing her tits for him to stare at too.

There in front of the open refrigerator, with her ass stuck out and flashing her tits for him to see, she quickly turned her head and asked.

“Do you have the orange juice?” She knew he did, she’d already seen it on the table.

She grinned, finding his eyes glued to her body, his mouth unable to work momentarily.

“Oh, there it is.”

She did so love teasing him.


Christian watched her bend over in front of the open refrigerator. When she did, she stuck that ass out behind her, her shorts pulling up tight. The sudden tingling in his groin made him forget about his friends real quick. She bent lower, her loose top hanging almost to the floor, her tits hanging free for the world to see. More importantly, for him to see.

He’d seen them before, of course. He remembered the first time, three years ago. He had run into her room to borrow her camera thinking she wasn’t even home at the time. What he found instead was his big sister, standing there next to her bed, completely naked. He froze, staring at her. He had barely noticed the quick motion of someone on her bed diving under the covers. He stared at her naked form for what seemed like forever before she screamed at him to get the hell out!

He’d run out of her room and stood in the hall with the image of his big sister’s naked body burned into his mind. He had never seen a real girl totally naked before. He’d never realized her tits were so big and beautiful! He slowly pieced together that her boyfriend, Zane, was in there with her. That’s who was under the covers. He stood outside her door that day for at least twenty minutes listening to the two of them wrestling, or whatever they were doing.

It took another year before he realized what they had, in fact, been doing. Once he did, that scene had played out countless times in his dreams, and in his fantasies. Visions of Zane between her legs pounding his cock into her. And sometimes, it wasn’t Zane that he imagined.

That was the image that was starting to play in his head right now.


Alyssa closed the fridge, grabbed a glass, and sat opposite him at the table. She poured herself some orange juice and leaned back in the chair, thrusting her tits forward to tear at the fabric of her loose shirt. The cold air of the refrigerator had turned her nipples to stone.

Christian mindlessly chomped his cereal staring at her tits, trying to appear as if he was looking at the cereal box. She would have bet money that his cock was hard as stone under the table right now. She thought about asking him to get up and get her something from the cabinet so she could sneak a look, but decided to spare him the embarrassment.

“So whatcha got planned for the day squirt?”

“What?” It, took him a moment to snap out of the fantasy of fucking her hard right here on the kitchen table.

“Oh, the guys are coming over to swim.”

“Oh, that’s right, and you’ve got all the cute girls coming over too right? Ooooh, little brother’s gonna get lucky!!!”

“They’re just friends.”

“Of course they’re just friends. You don’t really think some cute girl is gonna want to touch that tiny little weiner of yours, do you?”

“Oh, shut the fuck up. We’re just gonna swim.”

Alyssa sat up straight, thrusting her chest out at him and laughing at how easy it was to make him so mad.

“Well, make sure you don’t stare at the girl’s tits like that all day, they’re gonna think you’re some kinda sick little perv!”

She stood up and laughed at him as she walked out of the room shaking her ass.

His response was curt and annoyed.

“Oh, FUCK you, Alyssa!”

She smiled. “You wish baby brother!”


Truthfully, she was right. He did wish. And he was staring at her tits. And he was a little perv. He wished he had the balls to bend her over the kitchen table as he had just been thinking and ... After all, she was the only girl he’d ever really seen naked. Even his friends always drooled over her, and they only got to see her in a bikini! Still, she didn’t have to be such a teasing bitch all the time. He got up and went outside to clean up the pool area before the girls arrived.


Alyssa went to her room and checked herself out in her mirror. She smiled at her reflection. As she stripped her clothes off, she admired her own body for a moment and thought, damned right he wishes, he should be so lucky. She pulled one of her tiniest bikinis from her drawer and put it on. Nothing more than a couple of nipple sized patches of cloth held on by strings really. Her plan for the day was to lie by the pool and work on her tan.

She walked out to her favorite chaise lounge, on the far side of the pool. It was in the wide-open where the sun beat down the hardest, and far enough from the house that even if anyone, say a horny little brother, were trying to spy on her, they really wouldn’t be able to see anything, even if she was stark naked. The only good view of the pool area from the house was from her room. She took one last look around, pulled her top off, and lay back on the lounger. If she could have tanned naked she would, she had in the past. But she knew her brother would be wandering about, and soon enough, his friends. His poor, sex-starved, horny little friends. The sight of her naked would probably kill them. She laughed.

She knew she could at least get a couple of hours in before Christian’s friends all showed up. She lay back, put in her earbuds, turned on the music, and closed her eyes.


Gavin and Dave arrived together just before noon. You could hear them from a mile away. Laughing and screaming, dropping their bikes against the side of the house with a crash. They wasted no time on small talk.

“So, who’s coming? Did you invite Emmy? Is she gonna be here?” Gavin asked. Gavin had a particular crush on Emmy.

Christian answered. “Well, I invited Kathryn, and Emmy was with her. I told them to bring all their friends. So, hopefully, yeah.”

Dave spoke up. “Oh, that’s great. Two of them, three of us. You should have told loser here to stay home, he’s gonna be awful lonely?”


Alyssa paid no attention to her brother shuffling around the patio. If he wanted to stare at her tits, let him. To be honest, she kind of got off a little teasing him. But once she heard the other two arrive, she knew her tanning time was over, at least the topless part. She opened her eyes and lifted her head enough to look across the patio and see which of his pervy little friends were there. Gavin and Dave, cute, but not too bright. She sat up and pulled her top back on, slowly, perhaps ever so briefly flashing them, if they were paying attention. She resumed her position basking in the sun.


Gavin noticed Alyssa across the patio pulling her bikini straps up and tying them behind her neck. If only he had looked around two seconds sooner! He elbowed Dave and nodded in her direction.

“You know what, you can have Emmy. I’ve got a better idea.”

“In your dreams,” Christian said. “You’ll be lucky if she even says hello to you.”

“Hey, how do you know if you never try dude?”

“Because I live with her. Trust me. I know.”

The three of them started roughhousing, trying to push each other into the pool as they made fun of Gavin’s pipe dream about banging Christian’s sister when a sweet little voice came floating over from the side of the house.

“Hello?”


Christian ran over to greet his guests. As he had hoped, Kathryn and Emmy brought their friend Ruby along too. They were like the three musketeers, where one of them went, they all went. Perfect.

Ruby asked if she could use the bathroom to change, so Christian directed the other two over to the deck by the pool while he showed Ruby into the house.


The girls wandered over to the pool to find Gavin and Dave already in the water trying to drown each other. They all smiled and laughed and traded hellos. The girls dropped their bags on the small table with the umbrella and sat momentarily, waiting for their friend to emerge and join them.

The boys were having none of that. They demanded the girls join them in the pool and started splashing at them, this made them squeak and squeal and start jumping around, trying to undress before they got completely soaked.


Gavin and Dave had jumped in the pool already and were busy splashing around and trying to drown each other when Kathryn and Emmy made their way poolside. They were wearing t-shirts and shorts, the boys had hoped for much, much less, but still, they were gorgeous.

Christian joined the party a few moments later, indicating that Ruby was changing and would be out momentarily.

They started goading the girls into getting into the pool with them, but the girls wanted to wait until Ruby joined them.

The boys couldn’t wait. They started splashing the girls, threatening to soak them completely.


Kathryn and Emmy pulled their t-shirts off, revealing the bikinis they wore underneath. Now the boy’s eyes popped, hoping those bikinis would pull up along with the t-shirts, exposing some bare titty for them to stare at, but they didn’t. As they both daintily stepped out of their shorts, Emmy discreetly leaned over and whispered.

“Christian’s staring at your ass.”

Kathryn sneaked a peek to see that Christian was indeed staring at her ass. But then so were the other two.

“I think they’re all staring at you Em. You’ve got a much better ass than me.”

When Ruby finally joined them that argument was moot. Ruby’s bikini was about two sizes too small for her, and her tits were probably two sizes bigger than her friends. She drew all the attention that the boys had to give.


Alyssa turned her head when she heard the noise in the pool stop. She looked over and saw the girls stripping down to just their bikinis and understood the sudden silence. The boys had all lost the ability to speak. All their blood was rushing to their...

She looked the girls over, trying to figure which one her brother was hoping to trick into touching his little wiener. Had to be the blonde. Definite classic cheerleader type. They would look really cute together. Him, tall, fit, olive complexion, complimented by his bright green eyes and short blonde spikey hair. Her, short, long blonde hair, blue eyes, light tan, petite but tight and toned, and just the right size to fit perfectly under his arm. Very cute. But then the one with the big tits probably had every guy in their class trying to pull her top off, including her little brother. She pulled her chair up to a sitting position, she wanted to watch this. She guessed all three of the boys were sporting hard-ons already and wouldn’t be able to get out of the pool all afternoon. She laughed to herself at that thought.


The girls joined the boys in the pool and the noise resumed. Whirlpools. Handstands. Marco Polo. Splashing. Backflips. Front flips. Cannon Balls. Lots of squeaking, squealing, shrieking. And laughing. Lots of laughing.


The games eventually advanced to piggyback fights. Now was the time to pair off. This was the part that interested Alyssa. Surprisingly, little brother didn’t pair off with the tits or the blonde. Dave practically jumped all over the one with the tits. And Gavin was holding the blonde’s perfect little legs tight around his neck, so obviously wishing he could spin around and get a taste of that treasure between them. That left Chris with Kathryn. Alyssa knew Kathryn already. She had to admit, she liked that one. She was pretty sexy for a freshman and seemed like a nice, sweet, down to earth, normal girl. Good for her. Maybe Christian had some taste after all.

She watched the gameplay from behind her sunglasses for a while, amused by the boys’ clumsy attempts to cop a feel at any chance they could. Dave seemed to be having the most success. Every time Ruby got knocked off his shoulders, he would desperately try to hold her up, specifically by the string that held her bottoms on. They got pulled away from her hips several times, providing a view to paradise that all the boys managed to grab a glimpse of.

Kathryn and Emmy were more successful in staying atop their partners and grabbing at each other. Emmy’s string bikini came untied at least once or twice, at which point she would quickly dive into the water. It wasn’t clear if any of the boys ever got their chance to ogle the tiny tits she put on display, but they were out there.

What surprised Alyssa was that she could have sworn she saw Emmy making a few grabs at her little brother as she attempted to right herself after being dunked. It was hard to tell from where she was, but she swore she caught the surprise on little brother’s face every time.


Christian was loving the piggyback fights. Ruby seemed to be doing her best to flash them all every chance she got. What a great set of tits she had. And when she pulled that bikini tight, her nipples stood out like flagpoles from the thin red material. Dave was taking every chance he could to slide his hand up between those legs too. Her bottoms being pulled up just as tightly as her top.

Gavin in the meantime was trying to make some time with Emmy. Unfortunately for him, he didn’t seem to be getting anywhere. Every time Chris and Kathryn got close to them, Kathryn would grab Emmy, almost pulling her top off, which provided a great view of Emmy’s tits, for Christian, and down she would go into the water.

What surprised Christian was Emmy grabbing his ass as she pulled herself back to the surface, even while Gavin was trying his best to help her. And once or twice, she grabbed the front of his shorts as well, which was having its effect on him, not that having his head in Kathryn’s crotch wasn’t. She was grabbing at his cock! He doubted Gavin was getting any of that. Poor guy.

So here he was with Kathryn perched on his shoulders, and Emmy groping his cock. This was turning into a great day! When Kathryn slid off his shoulders, she assumed a true piggyback position with her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist, her feet grazing over his cock now and then just as Emmy’s hands had. He held her by the legs, having to re-adjust their position now and then by reaching back and grabbing her ass to lift her higher.

When they were done playing, Kathryn raised both their hands in victory and declared them the winners, giving Chris a congratulatory kiss on the cheek. He literally had no idea how to respond, so he stood there dumbfounded, blushing. She laughed, splashed him then swam away.


Alyssa couldn’t stand it any longer. How was she supposed to tan peacefully with all that freaking noise? She decided she needed a break. She sat up, pretending to pull her straps up and tie her bikini behind her neck again. It already had been, but it had the desired effect, the boys’ eyes were instantly glued to her. She stood up, put her sunglasses on, and sauntered over close by the pool, practically watching the boys’ boners grow with every step. That’ll be at least another ten minutes in the water she thought to herself.

“Hi Alyssa!” the two boys blurted out almost in unison, completely ignoring the girls they had been trying to grope all afternoon.

“Hey guys, having fun?”

Christian rolled his eyes. “Oh, Hey Lyss, you leaving? We forgot you were even over there.”

Translation: Thanks for coming, you can leave now.

Alyssa got the message. She had no intention of staying there anyway. She only wanted to get him worked up in front of his friends, show the freshman girls how’s it’s done, and tease Dave and Gavin until their tiny little dicks stood up hard and proud. It quite obviously worked.

“Don’t worry Squirt, I’m going in the house. You guys make too much noise.”

He smiled back at her. “Oh, sorry.” Again, translation: fuck you.

Alyssa turned and walked away, disappearing through the kitchen door.


Newly inspired, the boys turned their attention back to the girls they may actually have a chance with.

“That’s your sister?” Kathryn asked.

“Yeah.”

“She’s really pretty.”

“Yeah, I guess. But usually, she’s just a bitch, so it’s hard to tell. And now that she’s a senior...”

“She didn’t seem so bad.”

“Trust me. You don’t have to live with her.”

They turned and rejoined the splashing and groping.


Alyssa went into the house and up to her room. Hers had the best view of the pool, so she watched the boys trying to put their moves on the girls as she brushed the kinks out of her hair.

They were on to diving now. Did the boys not realize that their little boners were showing every time they mounted the diving board? She wasn’t sure the girls even noticed; they didn’t seem to based on their lack of reaction. But even from her window, it was making Alyssa laugh.

One thing she did notice though; her brother was easily the sexiest of the three boys. She didn’t want to admit it. But he was tan, he was muscular, he seemed to get taller every day. Her hand absentmindedly dropped to her bikini bottoms. She could see why Kathryn had latched on to him.

She also noticed that Emmy was definitely making more of a show for Christian than she was for Gavin or Dave.

Of course, she had never heard any official statements of who was there with who. She imagined it was supposed to be “Let’s all go to my house for a swim,” and jumping in the pool to cool off. But the boys each seemed to have their primary targets. The girls, she couldn’t be sure. She knew how devious girls could be.


Emmy’s phone rang and she jumped up out of the pool to answer it. The boy’s eyes all followed her, glued to that ass the whole time. She had a short conversation and then hung up.

“Hey, I gotta go home, anyone want to give me a ride?”

Gavin jumped before the other two could even think.

“I will.” He said. “But you gotta hold on real tight.”

She smiled a cute cheerleader smile back at him. “Okay.”

Ruby gave Kathryn a quick look, then over to Emmy. None of the boys saw it, but Alyssa did even from all the way up in her window. Something was up.

“You wanna come over too, Rube?”

“Sure.”

Ruby turned to Dave. “You in the mood to give me a ride?”

“Sure! Let’s go!”

Christian turned to Kathryn and asked. “Do you have to go too? You’re welcome to stay. My parents won’t be back until late.”

He cringed when he heard himself add that last part, turning a bright red. But she smiled back at him all the same.

“I should probably go too.” She said. “But you don’t want to peddle me all the way across town on your bike. I’ll call my mom to come get me.”

They all made their way to the side of the house, the girls pulling their shirts and shorts back on over their bikinis, much to the boys’ disappointment.

Ruby wrapped her arms around Christian and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Thanks for having us over, that was fun!”

Emmy did the same, except that she somehow managed to turn Chris’s head and land one right on his lips. And it wasn’t all that quick. That was a nice, proper kiss.

Christian’s eyes popped a little. Kathryn’s were starting to burn a little, as she flashed a very phony smile at her friend.

Emmy pulled back, offered a tiny little giggle, and mounted the bike behind Gavin. She held loosely to him and off they all went, leaving Chris and Kathryn alone.

He turned to her. “How long till your mom gets here?”

“It’ll probably be a while. She was out running errands, and then she’ll have to find your house.”

“Back to the pool?”

“Yeah!”

He grabbed her hand and they raced back to the pool and jumped in together.


Alyssa saw them all heading back toward the house and thought it was probably a bathroom break or snack time. She figured the show was over so went into her bathroom to take care of her hair. All that sunshine, she needed some conditioner.

But then, five minutes later, she heard someone jumping back in the pool. Christian and Kathryn, all alone this time. This was an interesting development. Now she had to watch.


Chris and Kathryn splashed around for a while making awkward small talk. Christian wanted to get close so he could ... well he wasn’t even sure what. Kathryn wanted to get up close too so she could grab him and kiss him and touch him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.