Lisa and the Fox - Cover

Lisa and the Fox

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fantasy Sex Story: While strolling across a meadow, Lisa encounters a fox. She and the fox get along very well indeed. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fairy Tale   Bestiality   .

One day Lisa was out walking, and she had just crossed the wide meadow and come to the dark forest when she noticed a small fox sleeping in the grass. She approached cautiously, not wishing to disturb the fox, but also concerned that it might be injured or even dead. She stood over the small creature and said, “Oh, I hope you are okay.”

“I’m just resting,” the fox said. “The sun is so pleasant and the grass is so nice and comfy on my tummy.”

Startled that the fox could speak, Lisa drew back.

“Don’t be alarmed,” the fox said.

“But you can talk!”

“It’s because I’m enchanted,” the fox said. “Or cursed, depending on how you look at it. Formerly I was a prince, but an evil witch, envious of my red hair, turned me into a fox, and, according to the curse, a fox I must remain, until a beautiful woman makes love to me.”

“How horrible!” Lisa exclaimed. Her hand went automatically to her own auburn hair.

The fox chuckled. “Yes, us redheads should stick together. Would you like a ride across the meadow?”

“But you’re much too small,” Lisa mused.

“Or you’re much too big,” countered the fox. “But accommodations can be made. All you need do is pet me.”

Tentatively Lisa reached out. Her fingers found the fox’s soft pelt. An electric charge raced through her. “Oh,” she gasped. “You’re getting bigger.”

“Or you’re getting smaller.”

Whether the fox was getting bigger or she was getting smaller, or both, Lisa couldn’t really say; she knew only that stroking the fox’s fur felt amazingly good, and she didn’t plan on stopping any time soon. But soon her clothing didn’t fit, for she had shrunk right out of her dress and socks and shoes. She was naked, and she and the fox were the same size.

“Now hop on my back and I’ll take you for a ride,” the fox said.

Lisa didn’t hesitate. She hopped on the fox’s back.

Please Wait while image loads

Across the meadow the fox galloped, so fast it almost felt to Lisa as if they were flying. She feared for a moment that she’d fly off. Her legs and arms lost their grip, but her auburn bush, moist with love sap, stuck fast to the fox.

What a fabulous ride! She’d never had more fun. Around and around the meadow the fox ran, and with each bounding leap, the bounce stimulated Lisa abundantly erect clitoris, and she became more and more excited. The pleasure was almost too much, but she wouldn’t want it to stop—not for anything in the world.

The fox made seven circuits of the meadow and then he halted. “Oh, don’t stop!” Lisa implored him.

The fox smiled. “It’s your turn now. I gave you a ride, now you give one to me.”

“But I don’t...” Lisa started to say.

“But you do!” the fox declared.

And it was true. In a moment the fox’s cock was socketed in Lisa’s cunt, his bushy tail was brushing her bottom, and they were fucking.

Soon Lisa’s orgasms began, one and another and another, each more powerful than the last. So overwhelmingly glorious was the sex, Lisa didn’t care whether the fox turned into a prince or not.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.