the Beginning, Mother and son - Cover

the Beginning, Mother and son

by Christine

Copyright© 2021 by Christine

Incest Sex Story: This is the first in what will be a series of first time sexual experiences by one or more of the participants. This story is of a mother taking what she wants from her adolescent son. There is no force here just a slow building desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

This is how my sexual beginnings began and with whom. It was both, as it was, with my mother and it was indeed my first of anything.

My dad worked for a large utility company and was one of the few that would go on temporary duty assignments to storm, tornado, and hurricane repairs. These would often times keep him away from home for months at a time. Of course, about once a month they would fly him home for 3 or 4 days and then fly him back. My mom imprinted me with much of her idiosyncrasies, habits, and emotions during these times.

It was Midsummer, there was no air conditioning, so it was typical for Mom to take a nap in the afternoon, with the fan blowing. My primary means of cooling off was a shower, followed by minimal clothing, and yet another fan in the living room. Today would be different.

When I get out of the shower it is usual to have to crack the door open and allow the steam out or you would never get dry. Mom had walked by several times in the past and I’m sure she took a brief glance towards me but never said anything or stopped. However, this time as I was drying myself, I could see her standing outside the doorway looking. For some reason I decided to continue running a towel over my shifting legs, drying my back, hair, etc., without ever looking towards her. Finally, I grab my underwear and as I finish putting them on there’s nothing left to do but walk out the door. Mom was gone and had left at some point during this process.

As I walked out the door, I had to walk down the hall to my bedroom, which passes beyond hers. As I passed her door, she called out to me and asked me to come and lay with her, as it was much cooler in her room.

As I turned to walk in, I noticed that it must indeed be a bit cooler in her room because she had the sheet pulled up over her. She told me to come lay down and patted the pillow next to her. As my head dropped on the pillow, she simply told me to come closer so I scooted towards her just a bit more until we were probably a foot away from each other. We just laid there on our sides looking at each other’s faces as we both smiled. Her hand came up to my face and in a detailed manner caressed the side of it. She let her hand run to my hair and told me how soft it was after my shower. She leaned closer to me and put her head alongside my neck and I could hear her inhale. Once, then again, after she moved her head a bit, she then went back to laying her head on her own pillow.

She began tracing my eyebrows with her finger and then my nose and chin and ears. I asked her what she was doing and she replied that she wanted to trace my face so that when I was not with her, she would close her eyes and feel the contours that her finger imprinted in her mind.

One of her fingers ran across my lips, first the bottom and then the top lip. Then she ran her fingernail between the two. When I did not open my lips, her other hand pointed to hers and she opened her mouth just a little bit. I knew enough, somehow, to do the same thing that she did. As soon as I did, her finger worked its way between my lips and pressed down on my lower jaw until she could put her finger in my mouth. She found my tongue and then for some reason I wanted to taste her, so I closed my mouth on her finger and ran my tongue back and forth until I did indeed taste her. I could taste her special soap in the hand lotion that she uses. Then she began to draw her finger out and I could smell her finger and her scent as she did so.

She continued just to look at me and without saying anything, she brought her face to mine and kissed me. She didn’t just do a peck and stop, her soft lips remained on mine and when I felt her tongue go across my lips, I knew what was expected of me. I opened my mouth and it was right answer, her tongue slowly and tentatively sought mine out.

The first kiss did not last long, but I noticed a change in her eyes as she continued to look at me. As I was concentrating on looking at her, I missed her hand coming behind my head and pulling me towards her. This time when she kissed me, it was more forceful or passionate, as they say, because she was pulling me into her making sure that I was aware that it was something special. I knew it was special because she had never done it before but I was confused as to why now.

In addition, after about the third time of her doing this I felt something growing in my underwear. It had happened before, but normally in the morning when I wake up, and there is no cause-and-effect like there was now. I could definitely relate the feeling between my legs to what mom and I were doing.

Eventually she pulled her head back I saw her eyes go to my chest where her fingers quickly followed. She took her index finger and made it slick and wet with her mouth and then went to the nipple of my teen breast and rubbed it back and forth and around in circles until it became hard, which was indeed a new feeling for me but yet not uncomfortable at all. This time when she leaned towards me her head went for my nipple and I felt her lips go over it and her tongue slide across it. Now the feelings of my body were going rampant with no clue on what to do. I was at her mercy.

I started to say something but she quickly put her hand over my mouth. “No questions and no talking today Son.”

She laid her head back on the pillow, and while looking at me she took her hand and pulled the sheet down off of her upper body. On hot days like this, both of us normally wore underwear. I would wear boxer shorts and she in a bra and panties. Immediately my attention was drawn to her breast and being petite, she was still relatively small compared to many others that I’ve seen through dresses.

This time when I felt her hand on the back of my neck, she pulled it towards her breast and there was no doubt in my mind what she wanted me to do. I had no reservations about doing the same to her that she did to me. As my mouth went over her breast and her firm swollen nipple, I began to suck on it and both of her hands went behind my head pulling me towards her forcing more of herself inside of my mouth, at the same time I could hear her moan. I had worried that I hurt her and tried to bring my head up but her hands held me down and her voice told me, “No, don’t stop.”

I continued with my mouth wrapped around her nipple sucking on it and circling it with my tongue. Then I tried something different, I closed my mouth slightly and let my teeth drag across her nipple. She pulled my head closer, if that was even possible. I was beginning to understand when she did certain things it was good so I continued. Within moments her breathing became short intense breaths I could feel her body stiffen under me and then suddenly she went slack.

I could feel her totally relax and I laid my head back on the pillow waiting, waiting to see what she wanted of me next. I thought she’d fallen asleep but she opened her eyes and looked in mine still no more than a foot apart. The look she had was different as even then I believe that I realized something was changing between us.

She leaned over to me and kissed me on the mouth and this time when her tongue went between my lips and my teeth and danced around mine, the feelings that I had somehow changed and now it was something that I wanted. I did not know how to communicate that need to her but I soon found out that regardless of my age she seemed to know what I needed. And for some reason I was beginning to understand that I needed the same thing.

She laid her hand on my chest and played with my nipples a little bit. Soon her hand began to slightly stroke downward towards my stomach in some random fashion. Her hand continued downward and I wondered when she was going to stop because I was getting nervous. What would she think when my cock, small as it was, was hard? When her hand reached the elastic band around my boxer shorts, she went right over the top of it and laid her hand on top of my cock with just the material separating us. She began rubbing me up and down and I let out a moan.

She was still watching me. Her eyes had never left mine and as she stroked me, she heard my moans. I could see her eyes rise up on the corners and then her mouth cracked a smile at me.

I felt her hand lift from my cock and was scared that this was over, but then I felt her fingers slide under the waistband and push both sides of my underwear down. She got to the point where they would not slide anymore because of the weight that I had on it. She stopped and then her eyes changed just a minor amount as I felt a tug at the material. I knew then if I wanted more, I had to raise my hips up so she could get at me better.

I drew my legs up towards my body and then raised my hips off the bed. She pushed one side down and then the other until my cock sprung free. I felt her hands go down my thigh between my legs and then back up and gently touched my balls. Her hands continued upwards until she had my cock in her hand.

She took her fingers around me and slid them back and forth occasionally gripping a little bit tighter and then back to the light touch, especially across the tip. The feelings I was having were different than I had ever had before. I had touched myself because it feels good but I had never had this much intense needy feeling.

Her head turned from mine as she watched what she was doing. Soon she started to stroke me faster and the faster she stroked the more my need was. I knew I had to go pee so I had to stop her. I started to say something, to tell her what I had to do was go to the bathroom.

At the same time my hand went to hers to stop her which resulted in an immediate response from her. Her head snapped back towards me and gave me an evil stare in my eyes. With her free hand she struck out at my mouth as fast as the snake would strike its prey. She did not slap me or hurt me but she merely put her hand over my mouth to stop me from talking. Her glare did not stop until I removed my hand from hers and I could feel her relax again and she began stroking me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.