Susana, a Half-earthling & Half-alien Human, Doing Nis - Cover

Susana, a Half-earthling & Half-alien Human, Doing Nis

Copyright© 2021 by WG2017

Chapter 1: Background

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Background - Susana is in a difficult spot. Raised on a horse-breeding ranch, entering Senior High School in a new city. Secrets. Her mind gift can teleport a guy’s sperm & make any female pregnant or heal. Cousin Rebecca's stepson wants to breed her? Japanese beauty Sakura complicates matters. A Naked In School universe sex-ed program claims her. Can she survive her Mother’s secret agenda? Who’s half-alien? Grandma? Not all humans are an Earth species!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics  

(Note CH 1 posted)

This chapter relates some background of the characters. She remembers improperly interrupting consensual sex between her Cousin Rebecca and her boyfriend at a rather young age. Rebecca has twins and Susana thinks she may have help case that to happen. Her horse wanders over but isn’t a participant. The act has repercussions in later chapters and that’s why it’s mentioned. There is minimal sex in this chapter. There will be more in future chapters as Susana goes through her school’s version of NIS education. In the alien-human culture, bisexuality is considered the human norm, and feelings for or about the other person are more important than what organs they happen to have or their gender. Susana and most female characters are bisexually open-minded but don’t necessarily engage with either genders or multiple partners in the story. Some characters have extrasensory gifts or abilities that can use.

Susana fears she could accidentally make a boy get addicted to her because they don’t know how to disengage from her gifts sharing ability.

(Note: The ages of Alien-Human characters may not be in Earth years. Ages do not indicate a level of knowledge, experience, readiness or ability.)

I was born on a horse ranch forty miles from anywhere that had a hospital. My mother, a Veterinarian and trained midwife, was near the end of her pregnancy. Due to her condition she’d been mostly supervising the delivery of a foal in one of the barns, then ended up helping more than she should have. When Mother Nature decided I should pop out early, my early arrival totally unexpected. The ranches four milk cows were totally unhappy with all the commotion I’m told. Mom ended up half-naked in a pile of hay with her own labor pains coming faster and faster. No one dared move her. The horse my Mother had been tending was busy having its foal and they gave birth simultaneously. She named me Susana.

Mom says that horses’ labor was what started her own. Dad just smiles and refrains from saying she got too physically involved. I was a month premature entering this world. The ranch owner ended up giving me the foal as my first birthday gift! He said it was because we had a common birth moment and raced each other out of the womb. He thought our spirits might be connected somehow. At least that was the excuse he used for giving the gift. My dad says he just wanted to make my Mom smile because she worked so hard to save that foal’s life while pregnant with me.

Anyways, I rode my first horse at my first birthday party when I was a year old. I still have the picture on the wall of my permeant room at the ranch-house. My uncle was holding me, keeping me perfectly balanced, keeping me safe. My parents were smiling in the background. I was naturally bare, riding bareback, everyone thought it funny.

I’ve also seen a video of that event. I made happy baby squeals or sounds, looking delighted by the attention! Can’t claim I knew what was going on, I have no memory of being that age. As I grew older I raised my foal under supervision from Mom and various horse ranchers. He was a male, a young stallion definitely loved it when I was nearby. He loved my attention. I love my stallion dearly. He’s like family to me. On long school breaks, I often go back to the ranch where my horses still live with my kin.

My foal turned out to be good for breeding mares, a kind of a randy fellow. Mom thinks I should become a vet like her someday. Before we moved away from the ranch, I bred my young stallion twice. I own his first two offspring, both daughters. Usually, I just get a stud fee for breeding him with someone’s mare. That pays for his keep and the rest is banked my future college needs. The ranch owner, a family relative of mine, makes sure I’m not cheated and that my stallion breeds often. Occasionally, I let him breed one of my mares for free.

Since before I could walk I watch my mother at work and I often helped her if I could. When I asked questions I got honest, factual answers. I took in the bits I could understand. As I got older I asked more detailed questions and understood the answers more. I even learned a lot about breeding Terran’s and human sexual and married relations. I probably knew more by age ten than city kids ever would. Or so I thought. No one would ever guess I’m only half-Terran and my Mother is half non-Terran human. Her Mom was born lightyears from Earth and returned there before my birth.

I’ve always been happy that my parents and the people on the ranch didn’t lie, by using stupid fairy tales to avoid revealing the facts of life. After all, on a country horse breeding ranch, birth, sex, life, and death are natural events that occur frequently, if not daily. That doesn’t mean I didn’t embarrass my parents and others a few times with awkward questions at the worst times or walking in on private moments.

It was a fairly relaxed ranch with a clothing-optional swimming hole I visited frequently during summer hot weather. I think the boys rather enjoyed it when us girls came by. They loved showing off. Everyone on that ranch from youngest to the oldest of both genders used swimming to beat the heat. I was never allowed to be shy, awkward, or embarrassed about seeing anyone’s human body or any type form of natural affection. At the swimming hole, we were all completely comfortable with each other like naturalists are. Occasionally others we knew joined us there.

I might have been six the first time I wandered into the barn and saw two teens screwing in the hay. I instinctively knew they were not fighting or hurting each other, even if somethings looked painful to my inexperienced eyes. My cousin Rebecca never seemed to lose her cool even when I pulled her hair. I was a little shocked when she screamed out and had the first orgasm I ever witnessed.

My horse stood in his stall watching the humans breeding together. It looked like he was very interested in the process, studying to get an A on any test about it. I nearly laughed. Maybe it was the smell of sexual arousal that caught and held his attention. I’m not sure what houses make of our pheromones. However, I understood why my horse’s thing was hard.

I sort of enjoyed seeing how the guy’s thing plowed into Rebecca over and over again. It looked like she was taking a beating she enjoyed receiving. I was so naughty that day that instead of leaving, I stripped naked and looked between my legs. He’d never fit in me till I was mama’s age, I quickly decided to never ever let him try. I’ll always remember that day clearly because I really embarrassed cool, calm Rebecca. I did something no adult would admit a kid would or might do without someone suggesting it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.