Pecker Priority - Cover

Pecker Priority

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A horny middle-aged housewife has complete control over her pussy's satisfaction per an arrangement with her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   .

Daisy’s dinner date brought her home after their second one. Since she’d screwed him on the first he was expecting to get laid this time too. She didn’t disappoint, leading him to a bedroom where she removed her clothes. He did the same and was soon feeling his pecker immersed in that nice wet pleasure place between her thighs as she rode it. She had a nice tight pussy neatly decorated with black curly hair. Her tits were on the small side but he nibbled and bit them anyway to her obvious enjoyment.

Suddenly the door opened and a naked man walked in, stating, “I need a quickie.” Daisy moved up until her date’s dick dropped out, then lay on top of him so it was between their bellies. This other man knee-walked up between her legs and shoved his cock in, then began pumping away. In just a couple of minutes he groaned his release in her twat and withdrew. She turned her head for a kiss and he left.

With practiced ease, Daisy reached down and guided her date’s shaft back where it had been, easily entering with the fresh lubrication, and began riding it once more. It was not as hard as it had been so she asked him what was wrong.

“What the hell was that all about? I’ve never had screwing interrupted like that before.”

She replied, “That was my husband who was going off to work and needed some release. When he does, he is at the top of the list. Only fair, right?”

“Your husband? I didn’t have any idea!”

“He was already gone the last time you were here but he’d fucked me before we went out. Doesn’t my pussy feel ok? You were sure enjoying it a bit ago.”

“Well, it does but I’ve never knowingly shared a woman before so I’m a little unsettled.”

“If you want to keep getting mine you better get used to the idea. You are number five on the priority list which is based on seniority. Hubby is obviously number one but there are others I’ve been banging for a few years, more or less. I’m sure that you wonder, like all the others, why it’s that way. My hubby is older and can’t get it up as often as I need. This way we are both satisfied plus guys like you are too.”

The dick in her twat had now filled out again and she began riding it with the usual vigor until he creamed his load in with her husband’s juices. She looked over at the bedside clock and exclaimed, “How time flies when you’re having fun. My number three guy will be here soon so you’d better get dressed and we’ll text about a next time if you want me again.”

As Will, the just-fucked date, passed through the main room on his way to the door he nodded to the swarthy man sitting on the couch sipping on a drink he’d made for himself. As the door was closing he got a glimpse of the naked Daisy greeting the new arrival. Will’s mind was whirling as he made his way home, poured a couple of fingers of his favorite whiskey and stroked his already-revived cock as he reminisced about the evening’s events. Sleep would not come until he’d relieved it by hand with mixed feelings imagining sticking it where the number three man had undoubtedly left a load of semen in with his and her husband’s.

She was irresistible, he discovered when she offered a time to be together again. He brought in some Chinese take-out and she met him at the door naked. As she went to the table he thought he saw some glistening fluid running down her thighs. Taking the initiative he put her on the carpet and drove his dick into a slippery snatch feeling just like when her husband had lubed her up the last time.

“Who got you ready for me this time?” he inquired.

She grinned and humped back, “Number four a bit ago and be aware that my husband is still sleeping so we might be interrupted when he gets ready to leave. He gets priority even if I have a dick in me already, as you found out.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.