59 Year Old Suzy Gets a Big Surprise - Cover

59 Year Old Suzy Gets a Big Surprise

by DirtyStoryLover40

Copyright© 2023 by DirtyStoryLover40

Fantasy Sex Story: A 59 year old lady gets a big surprise while doing a task for her online Master. This story is fiction but does have some truth to it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Swinging   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

My name is Suzy and I am a 59 year old mature slut with 36aa tits, and blonde hair, I have a loving husband called John who I love very much, and I have an online Master called Adrian who as been my Master for over 6 years now, he gives me tasks which my husband John films, even though it might seem it my husband is not a cuck, he just loves being naughty with me, loves filming my Masters tasks that he gives me.

When my Master gives me a task he not only tells me what to do, but also tells me what to wear and the location of the task, which could be my bedroom, kitchen, Livingroom, basically any room in my house, even outdoors in the woods for example.

Well this morning before my husband John went to work he said to me

“We should film your Masters latest task tonight.” I told my husband John “Yes lets film it tonight been looking forward to doing Master Adrian’s task.”

When my husband got home from work, we had our dinner while we told each other about our day, i told my hubby i had gone on a 10 mile walk and done some shopping, he was pleased I had done my walk, which i try to do 5-10 miles most days. After dinner my husband John said

“I have a few emails to do then we can do your Master’s task. I said “Great can’t wait”

So my husband went upstairs to the little office we had in the spare room, while i cleared the dinner plates away, then went and put the tv on to watch the chase, while i waited for my hubby to be finished doing the emails and ready to film me doing my Master’s task.

After about 30 minutes my husband shouted me upstairs, once i was upstairs he said

“Right I have set the camera up on the tripod for you. I will go print the Bukkake story off for you to read in the second part of your Master’s task, give me a shout when you have done the first part.” I said ok I will do John”

My hubby then went back to the office in our spare room to print off the story. I then stripped out of my orange t-shirt, black legging, white bra and panties and my trainers. And then got the outfit my Master had ordered me to wear for his task, out of my dresser draws and wardrobe and laid it out on my bed.

I then turned the camera on to film me and first freshened up my make up, then started to get dressed. I first put on the black sheer bra and panties, followed by my black stocking and suspender belt, then I put on my white long sleeve button down blouse, and striped school tie, followed by my black skirt and black ballerina type shoes, so now I was dressed as Master Adrian’s Mature fantasy Schoolgirl. I paid no attention to the camera as I got dressed as my Master wanted this video of me getting dressed into my uniform to look like a voyeur video, a spying video.

I now turned off the camera and shouted to John my husband to say i was ready, he came straight back to our bedroom with the printed out story in his hands, he picked the camera up, and i got my vibrator out of my knicker draw then we both went downstairs to our living room, before we entered my husband handed me a blindfold and asked me to put it on, saying

“I have a little surprise for you.”

I had no idea really what is surprise could be, thought maybe a new sex toy, but really i had no idea, he led me into the living room and had me get on my knees on our rug. he then asked me to take my blindfold off.

When I took my blindfold off I was greeted by 10 naked men all stood around me wearing masks, there looked to be young and old guys, some slim, some fat some muscular, and of course a good variety of cocks. some guys had hair around there cock and balls some fully shaven. I was very shocked by this sight.

My husband said “Surprise sweet heart, thought we could make your Masters story a reality, so instead of you reading the story while playing with yourself, you could put on a show for these guys, while they jerk off and watch you, then they each jerk off over your face.”

“But do not feel you have to do this, all the guys knew their was a risk you would not agree to this, so i have said they can all jerk off into your knicker draw if you decide not to do the Bukkake for real.”

I said, “Their not fucking jerking off into my knicker draw so looks like where doing this for real. So give me some room and jerk those cocks of yours while I use my vibrator on my cunt for you”

They moved so I had plenty of room to lay down on the rug, and so my husband could film it all.

Once I was laid down I lifted my skirt and started to rub my pussy through my back sheer knickers, while all the guys started to jerk off their cocks.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.