Keeping a Family Tradition - Cover

Keeping a Family Tradition

Copyright© 2021 by Larry78723

Prologue

Incest Sex Story: Prologue - Our family has a tradition of initiating children to sex at the age of sixteen. The responsibility for this falls to the parent of the opposite sex. This is the story of the initiation of our three children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

If you looked at me and my wife Ginger, you would make many assumptions about us like we’re the average American couple. In many ways, we are. We have three children, all teenagers, a house in the suburbs, and a dog. I work as a welder. However, looks can be deceiving. We are not the average American family. The average American family does not have parents who are brother and sister.

Whenever people ask us how we met, Ginger and I always say we met in high school. In a way, it’s true because the first time I saw her as other than my sister was when I was an eighteen-year-old senior, and she was a sixteen-year-old sophomore.

Allow me to explain a bit about our background. Our parents are also brother and sister. Our grandparents were cousins, as were their parents. This coupling of relatives goes back five generations. As you can see, incest is a tradition in our family, not just something that happens incidentally.

There are policies concerning when and how a sixteen-year-old is initiated into the tradition. The first of the guidelines is that children aren’t allowed to date before their sixteenth birthday. The second is that their first sex will be with the parent of the opposite sex on the weekend following their sixteenth birthday at a family reunion. The last is that once initiated, they may ask anyone already initiated to have sex with them.

The story of initiating our three children, Ryan, Sue, and Tammy, into the tradition will be told as separate stories.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.