No Romance for Me, Thank You - Cover

No Romance for Me, Thank You

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: You can meet some interesting women in a bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Tear Jerker   Sharing   Cream Pie   Size   Prostitution   .

I decided to visit a country-western, beer-and-peanut shells on the floor kind of place I hadn’t been to for quite a while. I didn’t recognize any of the faces but I hadn’t been there long when this older woman asked if she could sit at my little two-seater table. She seemed to want to be friendly and I was fine with that. We introduced ourselves to each other and she said she hadn’t seen me here before.

“I haven’t been here in a couple years maybe, since I moved farther away. You come here often?”

Myra didn’t look at me as she answered, “Yeah, I guess you could say I’m a regular. Any night I don’t have a date I come here to find somebody so I can get laid.”

She said that so matter-of-factly that I almost choked on my beer. After a moment I asked, “So I guess you haven’t found a hook-up yet tonight?”

She took a slug of her beer and said, still without looking at me, “I haven’t seen anybody but you that I haven’t already tried and none of them particularly interest me at this moment.”

Things sort of hung there for a moment so I said, “I guess you think I’m attractive enough to take your clothes off for?”

She finally looked me in the face and said, “Dammit, I like how you’re nice and direct and I don’t like beating around the bush.” Then she laughed and said, “Boy there’s a nice double meaning in that! I don’t shave mine off.”

That made me laugh too but I said, “You haven’t answered my question and I will assume that it is ‘yes’ and I should ask, ‘your place or mine?’”

She reached out for my hand and said, “My place is a dump so I’d rather go to yours. You got 100 bucks cash?”

I looked her in the eye and said, “Are you a professional?”

“No, but I am a slut and I want to make sure that I don’t give it away too easily.”

I laughed and added, “Okay, but I reserve the right to terminate the arrangement if I don’t see what I like when the goods are properly displayed.”

That made her laugh too and said, “Hey, you’re a sharp one and we might have a really good time.”

We got in my car because she could only use public transportation and when we got to my place I laid two $50 bills on the kitchen table and said, “Okay, let’s see the menu.” I’ll give her credit, for a 50-year-old chick she put on a really good show and my cock filled up watching her titties bounce and seeing her buns jiggle. Her pussy was hidden under a bunch of dark hair but it was “so far so good”.

She was pretty direct. “I’m horny because I haven’t been laid for two days. Let me see what you bring to the party.” When I peeled off my shirt and dropped my drawers she knelt down and made some complementary remarks as she sucked me to my full glory.

We didn’t talk for a while because we were too busy touching each other and putting our parts together. Her big floppy tits were lots of fun and she greatly appreciated my attention to them. I later found out that a lot of the guys she fucked didn’t give them enough.

With her comments I felt like I put on a damn good performance having rarely gotten naked with a woman so blatantly sexual. We talked a bit after we got our jollies and she said that she’d been in love 30 years earlier but her heart got broken and she decided right then that no man would ever get in her heart, just her pussy. She screwed as often as she could and if a guy didn’t like that, then he could look for some other place to put his dick. She usually had three or four she dated who were quite happy to have a good time with her. She thought I’d was pretty nice and she’d be happy to get with me again. Could she stay till morning?

I wasn’t going to miss that chance and took her out for breakfast before taking her to a bus line that would get her home. She wouldn’t give me any contact information but said to look for her at the bar again.

I didn’t see her Friday night but Saturday she was there and when she spotted me she broke off with the guy that she was talking to and came over to sit with me. “Hey, nice to see you again. I guess you must’ve liked what you got the other night. Want some more? It’s only 50 bucks for repeats to help cover expenses.” I couldn’t figure out what expenses could be related to this but it was cheap enough.

This time after banging me all night she did give me her cell phone number and said that she did accept reservations. I was enjoying getting my cock drained so well and I asked if Friday night was available but she said not until Sunday afternoon. Said she knew how to get to my place now so I said I would have a little lunch ready if she would like that.

I knew damn well she must be fucking a bunch of other guys between the times we got together but I was unsure when to ask about that, if ever. She kind of answered that question by volunteering, as we were doing our last screwing on that afternoon before she left. She was laying on her back and my softening pecker was between her upraised leg as I lay beside her. I guess she started reminiscing so I just listened.

“This has been a great weekend for me and you’ve made a fine finale for it. Friday night one of my regulars overnighted with me, Saturday afternoon was another one of my regulars, and last night I found two new guys at the bar that teamed me all night. Now you’ve made my Sunday afternoon delightful.”

In spite of just dumping a load in her, my dick started refilling. “Why did you tell me all that?”

“Because I thought you might be the kind of guy that would enjoy knowing what a slut he was sticking his dick in. It feels like I’m right. I just want you to think that I’m the hottest honey you ever met but not the kind you want to fall in love with.”

“I sure think that. I’ve never met a woman like you before and I’ve had a few. I’m pleased that you would share that with me and yes, I think it’s pretty fucking erotic to know how sexual you are. It’s obvious that it doesn’t change one damn bit how much I’m enjoying your body.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.