Flower Restaurant - Cover

Flower Restaurant

Copyright© 2021 by Daisy Desiree

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - With the orphanage in financial trouble, a benefactor steps in by taking us older girls to work at a restaurant but then we find out what is really on the menu.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Spanking  

In the morning before breakfast, Sister Juanita helps the six of us who are transferring to Flower Restaurant gather all our limited belongings which are old clothes and some personal hygiene items. All my stuff fits into a small bag. It’s the same for the other girls. We wait in Father Murphy’s office.

Mr. Jones and another man, both dressed in suits and ties show up.

“This is my associate, Mr. Powers,” Mr. Jones introduces the man in sunglasses. “He’s my assistant and in charge of security and safety so he ensures the protection of the girls.”

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Powers,” Father Murphy says.

Mr. Jones turns toward us. “Are you girls ready for a new chapter in your young lives?”

We all nod enthusiastically and verbally affirm.

“Awesome.” He turns to Father Murphy. “I guess we’ll be going now.”

“We haven’t eaten breakfast yet,” Olivia says.

I’m hungry but too excited to say anything. I’m glad Olivia spoke up.

Mr. Jones says, “Brittany will have a wonderful breakfast ready for us to eat when we arrive. She’s a fantastic chef and she will teach you everything about the kitchen side of the restaurant business. I will teach you the dining room side of things. Mr. Powers will keep everyone safe.”

“This is going to be so great,” I whisper to Ava.

She nods agreement.

We get into a van. Mr. Powers drives and Mr. Jones is in the front seat.

The clock on the dashboard says “8:33 am” when we arrive. I’m going to remember that. This is the time my new life begins.

We get out of the van and I look up. On the wall above the door is painted an arch of ten overlapping flowers. Each flower is a different kind. I only recognize the rose. I don’t know my flowers very well.

Mr. Powers holds the door open.

“Follow me to your new home,” Mr. Jones says.

This is so exciting!

We enter into a room with four round tables each with a nice cloth table covering them and six chairs around them. One table has beautiful plates and nice silverware and glasses made out of real glass. Not the plastic glasses we drink out of at Girls Town. In the middle of the table is this round thing and it looks like it turns but the most amazing thing about the spinny thing is there are piles of eggs and pancakes and breads and muffins and fruits and potatoes and ... and it smells so good! I’m instantly hungry.

“Have a seat, girls,” Mr. Jones says. “It appears Brittany has everything ready for you. It looks like you need something to drink. I will go find ... oh, good. Here she comes now. Looks like she has apple juice and orange juice.”

“I’ll have milk out too in a second,’ Brittany says.

Mr. Jones says, “As always, you take such good care of us.”

Brittany puts the glass juice pitchers on the spinny thing then heads back toward the kitchen.

“Come on, girls. Sit. Enjoy.”

I slowly sit along with my friends but I nor the others can keep our eyes off of retreating Brittany. Brittany is completely naked except for a dog collar around her neck and a leash that hangs between her large tits. She’s a brunette and is taller like Sophie and Jelina. She looks to be in her 20s would be my guess.

“Are you going to say grace, Mr. Jones?” Ava asks.

“No, you girls living here is blessing enough.”

Sophie is the first to put food on her plate and Olivia soon follows and spins the wheel to get to other items. My hunger overcomes my shock and I add food to my plate. Olivia is chowing down. I take several bites and ... these are the best pancakes ever! There is no comparison to Girls Town. This is like discovering real food. I don’t think I could ever return to eating at Girls Town.

Brittany returns with two milk pitchers. We all pause because of her nakedness and the leash.

“It’s so great for you girls to be here finally” she trills. “I have so much to teach you. I know we’re all going to be best friends right away. You’re going to love it here.”

“Why are you naked?” Charlotte boldly asks what we all want to know.

“Why not, honey?”

“Why the dog leash?”

“That’s between Mr. Bonner and me. You’ll have to ask him.”

Sophie asks, “Who’s Mr. Bonner?”

“I am,” Mr. Jones says. “That’s my name.”

“You said your name is Mr. Jones,” Olivia slurs with a mouth full of food.

“It’s just a name I use when I need to.”

Charlotte says, “So why does Brittany wear a dog leash?”

“It’s just so she always knows I’m her boss. If she ever disobeys, I give it a yank.”

I glance at Brittany. Her cheeks have turned pink.

“She’s a good girl. I don’t have to punish you too often, do I?” He grins at her.

“No, Mr. Bonner,” she states softly and looks down. There’s a moment of silence except for the sounds of eating.

Brittany springs alive again. “So girls, I’m going to head to the kitchen to do some clean up unless anyone needs something but I’ll check in on you every few minutes or tell Mr. Powers what you need and I’ll get it.” She leaves again.

Ava whispers to me, “We have cloth napkins!”

I nod. That is just one of many amazing experiences I’ve had in just under an hour at Flower Restaurant.


After breakfast, Mr. Bonner shows us one of the rooms.

“You each will have a room like this. I think this is Charlotte’s room.”

“That’s right, Mr. Bonner,” says Powers.

The room is amazing. You enter through the door and to the right is the bed and it’s the biggest bed I’ve ever seen which I know is not saying much but it’s huge. The head of the bed is against the wall on the right. A digital clock is on the wall. A nightstand is to the right of the bed. There are soft warm blankets with pretty floral prints and big pillows and there’s this jumbo lamb toy right in the middle of the bed. It’s soooooooo cute! The room is painted in light pink. In the back of the room starting from the back right corner is an open shower, a sink, and a toilet. There is a sign that says, “First Every Morning:. 1. Shower 2. Shave”. If it’s only Charlotte’s room I guess there is no need to have a separate room with a door for hygiene. Mounted in each corner of the room is a black object with a red blinking light. The room lighting itself feels soothing.

Bonner says, “Mr. Powers is going to show you each to your room. How about we all regroup in the main room in about a half hour?”

My room has a big giant bunny. I flop on my giant bed and give it the biggest hug. I look around the room and turn on the shower and test the sink and flush the toilet. All this is mine? My own room? YES!!!

There’s only so much to look at so we check out each other rooms which are identical except for the stuffed animal. Jelina has a unicorn, Ava has a koala, Charlotte with the lamb, I with a bunny, Sophie has this super cute floppy-eared dog that I would trade my bunny for in an instant not that I don’t like my bunny because I do, and Oliva has a bear. We’re all back to the main room in half the time.

“Good,” says Bonner to us. “I have some business to take care of in my room.” He points and I notice that there is a room to the left of the entrance. There is also a podium against the wall.

“Why are there cameras in our rooms?” Charlotte asks.

“Safety,” Bonner replies simply. Charlotte opens her mouth but Bonner holds up a hand. “Good questions that deserve better answers but right now Brittany is going perform a health checkup on each of you.” He calls out for her.

Brittany steps out of the kitchen then says, “Oh, you’re ready.”

She ducks away as Bonner goes to his room. She reappears just a few minutes later with a clipboard and a phone.

Brittany looks at the clipboard. “Sophie?”

“That’s me,” the beautiful brunette says.

“Great. You stand here and the rest of you line up in a row by age.”

We stand facing her.

“Let me verify. Sophie, age 17?”

“I turn 18 soon.”

“That’s great.”

I speak up. “What happens to Sophie?”

“What do you mean?” Brittany asks.

Olivia says, “When we turn 18, we have to leave Girls Town because we’re adults.”

“Oh, I see.” Brittany smiles. “Sophie, you’re staying. We want you. Olivia?”

“Yes.” The blonde pops her hand up in acknowledgement.

“Jelina?”

“Yes.”

“Charlotte?”

“That’s me.”

“Ava?”

“Hi.”

“Desiree?”

“Dizzy!” Ava says.

“What?” Brittany says.

I say, “My name is Desiree but they call me Dizzy sometimes.”

“Because she can be dizzy.” Ava teases.

Brittany looks at me. “Are you and Olivia sisters?”

“No,” I shake my head. Olivia also chimes in, “No.”

“Charlotte, Sophie. Are you sisters?”

They both shake their heads.

“Charlotte just came to live with us a few weeks ago,” I mention.

“Oh,” says Brittany. “So you know a few more things about the world?”

“I don’t know,” Charlotte responds. She usually sounds more confident.

“Doesn’t matter. You’re still a beautiful girl and that’s all that matter, right?”

Charlotte shrugs.

“Mr. Powers!” Brittany calls out.

He appears from a door that I didn’t know was there as it looks like part of the wall near Mr. Bonner’s room.

“Can you get an empty box for the girls’ clothing and bring the box of shirts on the kitchen prep table?”

“Sure thing,” he says.

“Just a moment,” she apologizes, “then we’ll do the health inspection. Maybe I should be the one called Dizzy?”

We all laugh except for me. I wish Ava hadn’t shared that nickname. It would be nice not be known as Dizzy.

Mr. Powers puts one box on the table behind Brittany and the empty box on the floor in front of Brittany.

“Thank you, Mr. Powers. I hope not to bother you again.”

“No problem.”

Brittany waits for him to disappear behind his door.

“Okay,” she says. She pushes the empty box forward. “Take off your old clothes and put them in this box. I have new clothes for you.”

New clothes? Yes!

We all strip. it’s only Charlotte that seems hesitant but seeing all of us rapidly getting naked, she follows.

“Great,” she says. “We’ll go burn these disgusting things. I’m sure you’re happy you don’t won’t have to wear them anymore.”

We nod in eager agreement.

“I have to take a few pictures. First Sophie. Step over here.”

Brittany points to the floor. Sophie stands there.

“Full body pics first.”

Brittany takes a picture of Sophie from the front then has her turn to the right for a side photo. She takes a photo of Sophie’s back side then Sophie’s other profile.

“Great!” Brittany says. “Now just of your face.’ She moves closer. “Big smile. Say ‘Cherry’.”

“Cherry,” Sophie says with a big smile.

I automatically smile too.

She looks at her phone. “Perfect. A couple more pics then Olivia’s turn.”

I’m going to be last. That sucks.

Brittany pulls out a chair.

“Have a seat. Open your legs. Wider. Wider. I’ll show you.”

She pulls out another chair and sits.

“Like this.” Brittany’s legs are very wide. “There you go. Now open your pussy lips like this.”

I can’t see Brittany but I can see Sophie hold her pussy open.

I whisper to Ava. “Why is she having her do that?”

Ava quietly says, “I don’t know.”

“Perfect,” says Brittany. She stands and gets very close to Sophie’s pussy. “And you have a perfect intact cherry.” She takes several pictures. “You can have a seat at the table. Olivia?”

It gets down to me at last.

It feels very weird with my legs spread extra wide and holding my lips open.

Brittany says when we’re all done, “I’ll be right back with water. Everyone needs to stay hydrated and healthy.”

Soon at a table, we talk with each other and with Brittany. Charlotte usually asks questions about everything but she’s not saying much. I hope she’s okay.

If Charlotte’s not going to ask or any of the other girls, I am. “Why did we need to hold open our pussies?”

“So I could take good pictures?”

“Why?”

“To show that you’re all cherries. I’m glad to see you are too, Desiree.”

“What does that mean?” Ava joins in.

“You haven’t experienced pleasure with a man.”

“Charlotte’s been with her aunt,” I mention. “And she taught us how to pleasure each other.”

“Interesting,” says Brittany. “I’ll mention that to Mr. Bonner. Female clients may be a new source of business.” Her phone vibrates. “Speaking of. I need everyone to line up again. The same order.”

She pushes buttons on her phone as we line up.

Mr. Bonner appears.

Brittany says, ‘They’re ready for your personal inspection, sir.”

As he approaches, we start to panic and try to cover. Father Murphy never came into our room when we were undressed. He rarely ever came in the room at all.

“Hands down by your sides, girls,” Brittany instructs. “Stand up straight. Head up. Look Mr. Bonner in the eye. He’s excited that you’re here and he wants to see what he has available when we open the restaurant.”

“And that’s only in a couple of days,” he says.

He walks our backside first then circles to the front of us. He stops in front of Ava.

“What the fuck? She looks fourteen? I said 16 or older only?”

“Her documents say 16,” Brittany says.

“How old are you, girl?”

“Sixteen,” Ava replies.

Poor Ava. People always think she’s younger than she is.

Mr. Bonner nods then says, “She’s going to be very popular.”

“Yes, I’m sure,” says Brittany sound a little flustered.

He stops in front of Sophie. “She’s got a nice full figure.”

“Yes,” says Brittany. “She should be popular too. What do you think of the girls?”

“Two blondes, a black girl, and three brunettes with one that looks fourteen. Not a bad start at all.”

“This one,” Brittany points at Charlotte, “enjoys women ... if ... if you’re interested in expanding clientele.”

“Does she? I’ll keep that in mind. It may be a bigger shock for her when she experiences her first client.”

“Yes, sir.”

He stares at us for a few more moments.

I want to ask a thousand questions because it feels like they are talking in code but I have no idea where to start or what to ask.

Mr. Bonner leaves and returns to his room.

“Okay, I have some night shirts for you. Each has your new name on it.”

“New name?” Olivia is the first to question.

“Yep, new names. It’s best that way. Keeps everything confidential.”

Sophie asks, “What did you mean when you said I and Ava would be popular?”

“The clients will like you. They’ll like all of you. You’re young and fit. Some girls they might like more than others.” She pulls a shirt out of the box. “Jelina? Your new name is Aster. These shirts are for when you sleep. We’ll have other clothes for you for other occasions or you might be naked all the time like me.”

Sophie continues, “So what will we be doing?”

“Serving the clients.” She hands a pink shirt to Jelina who pulls it down over her head and arms.

“Meals?” Sophie says.

“Sometimes. Ava, your new name is Blossom.”

Brittany passes out the shirts. Charlotte is Camelia. I am Daisy. Sophie is Iris. Olivia is Jasmine. Each pink shirt has our name on the front in white lettering.

“You are expected to use your new names,” Brittany says. “If you are heard using your old names then a hard spanking may be your punishment.”

My butt cheeks automatically clench at the thought of a spanking. They wouldn’t really do that would they? Sister Juanita sometimes whacked our hands when we misbehaved when we were younger but nothing once we went to the older girls’ room.

“What about a bra?” Sophie asks. Of course, she thinks of that. She has breasts.

“And panties?” says Olivia.

“I already said we’d have more clothing for you. If you don’t like the shirt you can be naked. As you can see, Mr. Bonner prefers me naked. I do think it would be good to wear the shirts until you remember each other’s new names.”

She picks up the box of our old clothes.

“You girls talk and explore your rooms. I’ll be back around four-thirty and I’ll teach your first cooking lesson for our dinner meal.”

“We have our own rooms,” I say excitedly to Ava, thinking about it again.

“I know!” she returns the enthusiasm.

I look at Charlotte. She looks glum. “What’s wrong?”

“This sucks.”

“Why?” I say surprised. This day is the best ever.

“How are we going to have fun with each other if we’re in separate rooms?”

I hadn’t thought about that. “Can’t we just go to each other’s rooms?”

“I bet we’re locked in.”

“Why would they do that?”

“Safety. They don’t want us wandering at night.”

Ava says, “I guess we’ll see.”

Later, Brittany guides us in making steaks and steamed asparagus and warm rolls and seasoned potatoes. She does most of the work. The meal is delicious and I’m happy to learn something new.

It’s not until midnight that Mr. Powers comes around and makes sure we go to our rooms. It’s nice to not have curfew until later but then normally we’d be having pleasure during those hours and we had so much fun talking.

As we head to our rooms, Charlotte says, “We’ll see.”

The lights turn off automatically. The room is dark except for a soft pink glow by the mirror above the sink.

I’m locked in my room. Charlotte is right.

I fall asleep hugging my giant bunny.


When I wake up, my room’s is filled with soft pink lighting coming from the ceiling. The clock says 8:07 am.

I test the door but it’s still locked. I use the toilet then see the sign. I investigate the cabinet drawers and find towels, toothbrushes and toothpaste, shave cream and a razor, and something called body spray. It smells like flowers. I shower then shave. I miss having pleasure last night with my friends.

My door automatically opens at 9 am. I exit my room and my friends are coming out of their rooms too. I see breakfast on the table and it smells great. We always ate by 8 am at Girls Town so I’m starved.

“Line up,” Brittany says. She’s as naked as always with the leash hanging between her breasts.

We line up the same way we did yesterday.

Brittany says to Sophie, “What’s her name?” She points at Olivia.

Sophie says, “Olivia.”

“No! Ten push-ups.!”

“What?”

“Her name is Jasmine.” She points to the floor. “Give me ten push-ups!”

Looking annoyed, Sophie drops down and begins.

Brittany looks at Olivia and points at Sophie. “What is her name?”

I and the other three turn to each other looking at the names on the front of our shirts. Olivia can’t see Sophie’s name since she’s on the floor. She drops down and joins Sophie without answering.

The other four of us correctly say new names. I’ve known Ava for so long I don’t know how I’m going to not accidentally call her Ava. Charlotte to Camelia may be easier. It’s a good thing we are wearing shirts with our new names on it.

“Go sit at the table but before we eat, I have a few rules.”

We sit. We know the seat with the phone on the table is for Brittany. I’m happy to sit between Ava and Charlotte just like my bed was between their beds at our old orphanage.

Brittany sits and speaks. “As we talk, we’re going to use each other’s new names every time like this -” She looks at Jelina. “How did you sleep, Aster? I had the best sleep ever, Blossom. Did you remember to shave, Daisy?” I perk up when my name is called. “Yes I did, Iris, and I showered. Do you understand, girls?”

We nod or say “Yes.”

“We don’t speak that way but today we are so you remember each other’s new names.”

Char ... I mean Camelia asks, “Is Brittany your real name?”

“Yes and Camelia is now your real name.” She looks at each of us. “These are your real names now.”

I like Daisy because it’s a pretty flower but it’s still too easy to be transformed into Dizzy. I wish my new name was one of the other flowers.

We talk and it’s super difficult and Brittany keeps reminding us. Olivia has the most problems. Soph ... Iris is very good at it.

Mr. Powers shows up. “You called for me?”

“Yes, Mr. Powers. Jasmine is struggling to say the new names. Will you please discipline her?”

Our conversation and eating halts. Discipline? How is he going to discipline her?

Blossom, formerly Ava, whispers to me, “Are they going to spank her?”

Spank her? They wouldn’t really do that.

“Gladly,” replies Mr. Powers. He pulls out a chair from another table and sits on it. “Come here.”

Jasmine, formerly Olivia, looks scared.

“Stand up and obey, Jasmine,” Brittany says.

I stare as Brittany. She’s our friend but she’s apparently not one of us.

Mr. Powers says, “Bend over my lap.”

Jasmine is motionless. He pulls her down so her upper half in on his lap. She puts her hands to the floor for balance and her legs are stretched out. I’m shocked when he lifts her shirt to expose her bare butt. His left arm comes up and his hand connects with her butt cheek. She cries out. Another swat and another screech. Another swat, another scream. I turn my head away. I can’t watch. I feel a stone in my stomach. I look at my breakfast. I’m not hungry anymore. None of us can watch anymore except Brittany. I can’t help but count the swats. It stops at ten.

Jasmine returns to her seat at the table. Her face is red and full of tears.

“Thank you, Mr. Powers,” Brittany says. “I will call for you if further discipline is required.”

“Always happy to do so.”

“I know you are.” She looks at us. “So what were we talking about?”

I don’t say another word. I don’t dare risk failing and being disciplined. Sister Juanita never spanked us like that. Never on our bare bottoms and only spanked us when we were younger.


There are a lot of workers here today putting extra lighting in our rooms and security stuff in the front room. I feel weird in only my shirt with nothing on underneath but the men only glance at us when they go in and out.

It’s mostly a very boring day. We sometimes see what the workers are doing and no one seems to mind as long as we stay out of the way.

We correct each other when we use our old names and fortunately Brittany isn’t around much. I see her come out of Mr. Bonner’s room in the afternoon. She’s sweaty and her face is pink and there’s a big white glob of something sticking to her pussy lips.

Toward the end of the day, Mr. Bonner asks the man who seems to be in charge of the workers, “Can we test the lights?”

I’m curious so I go over and so does Blossom and Iris and Aster. This is Aster’s room. It’s in normal pink lighting. The room looks just like mine except for a giant stuffed unicorn instead of my bunny.

The worker man says, “So at fifteen minutes until time is up, the lighting turns yellow.”

The light in the room transforms into yellow.

“And at five minutes.” The room turns a red that reminds me of a fire truck.

“Excellent,” Mr. Bonner says.

So that is the excitement for the day. Boring.

Except for Jasmine’s spanking.

None of us have gotten over the sight of that.


The next day is boring. We’re all learning things from Brittany in the kitchen but cooking isn’t that interesting. I guess I’ll need to learn when I leave Flower Restaurant but I can do that then. We just sit around the table and talk which is fun and it’s about all we did at Girls Town. I just thought things would be funner here.

“Where do you sleep? Blossom asks Brittany.

She smiles and says, “Oh, I have a place to sleep in Mr. Bonner’s room.”

“So your bed’s in there?”

“It’s not my bed but I sleep there and do whatever Mr. Bonner wants.”

Brittany has us help make dinner early. “5 PM will now be your normal dinner time. You must be done by six. No exceptions or you may be punished.”

After seeing Jasmine get punished, I definitely don’t want that.

“After dinner, you will shower, wash your hair, and shave. Don’t get dressed. Understand?”

We all nod. I understand what to do but I don’t understand why.

Mr. Bonner comes into my room a little before 7 pm. “Come on out Daisy.”

I walk out. It still feels a little weird to be naked in front of a man but I’m getting used to it. The other girls are already out of their rooms.

“Line up,” he instructs. “That’s right. That’s right.” He sounds excited.

We line up in the usual order with me at the end since I’m the youngest.

“We’re going to have our first customers tonight. Keep your hands down by your side. Stand up straight. Push your chest out. Good, good.”

Brittany says, “Stand with your legs open a little. Like this.”

We copy her.

“Good,” says Mr. Bonner. “Very good. Such a good group of flowers. You’re all worthy of getting picked tonight.”

“What’s he talking about?” I whisper to Blossom.

“Quiet!” snaps Brittany.

Mr. Bonner talks gently. “In a couple of minutes, Mr. Powers will let three customers in. You will not speak while they are deciding. I would hate for any of you to require discipline. This is a great night! We’ve waited too long for this day.”

I want to ask what he’s talking about but I’m afraid and my friends probably don’t know anyway.

Mr. Powers, who stands by the front door unlocks it, and three men enter. The men immediately look over at us. Mr. Powers takes them over to the podium and each man takes out his wallet and shows something to Mr. Powers before putting the wallets back in their pockets. Two men look to be in their 40s and the other man looks to be older like Father Murphy. I’m not sure. I haven’t seen that many adult men in my life.

Mr. Powers brings the men over.

Mr. Bonner says, “Welcome to Flower Restaurant. Today is opening night. We have six flowers to choose from to be opened.

One man stops in front of Blossom. “How old is she?”

Brittany says, “The three on the left are seventeen. Iris,” she points, “is almost 18. The other three are 16 including Blossom here.”

“I chose her,” he says, looking at Blossom

The oldest man chose Iris and the third man chose Camelia. My two best friends are chosen and Iris.

“Show the men your rooms, girls,” Mr. Bonner instructs.

Brittany has the three of us left go to the table with her. I notice the doors are closed for the selected girls.

“What are they doing?” Jasmine asks.

Brittany says sweetly, “Don’t worry. You’ll find out soon. We have four customers tomorrow and there’s a good chance you’ll be selected since you didn’t get selected today.”

“For what?” I ask.

“You’ll find out soon,” she repeats. “Iris, Camelia, and Blossom won’t be able to talk to you about it until after you’ve been chosen then you can share experiences.”

The mystery deepens and deepens. I want to know! I wish I was chosen!

All the men come out of the rooms before 8 pm. They glance at us and grin. They look super happy. The chosen girls’ rooms close as soon as they exit.

“Time for bed,” Brittany says. “There will be no more customers tonight.”

Aster asks, “It sounds like we might have more than one customer a night.”

“Yes, often,” Brittany confirms.

“What are we doing with the customer?” I ask.

She laughs then says. “Let’s just say it’s more about what the customer is doing to you.”

“What?

She smirks and says, “I’ve said too much. You’ll find out soon.”


It’s just Jasmine, Aster, and me. My best friends Camelia and Blossom are in Iris’s room all day. Brittany brings their meals on a cart. All we can do is speculate what is going on. Brittany will not say anything to us and spends much of her time in Mr. Bonner’s room.

Mr. Bonner spends his day supervising workers. They get activated a soft chime for each of our rooms. It will go off five minutes before 7 PM and we are supposed to come out naked. We still only have the shirt with our names on it to wear and nothing else.

After dinner I shower, shampoo, and shave. Brittany says that we will get one day a week off but she doesn’t know which days we will get off yet. I still don’t even know what I will be doing with the customers. I know there wasn’t any dinner brought into the rooms for the guys last night. I have absolutely no idea what I do.

When I’m ready, I sit on my bed cross-legged and wait to be called out. I hope I’m chosen tonight. I feel eager to know what my best friends experienced last night but I’m anxious because I have no idea what it is. The chime goes off and I exit my room.

Mr. Bonner has Jasmine, Aster, and me line up. Brittany keeps the other girls on the other side of the room. I look over and Iris looks happy, Blossom has an absent expression, and Camelia is crying. What’s wrong? I wish I could go and comfort her.

“Let them in,” Mr. Bonner says.

The four men follow Mr. Powers over to Mr. Bonner.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.