Flower Restaurant - Cover

Flower Restaurant

Copyright© 2021 by Daisy Desiree

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - With the orphanage in financial trouble, a benefactor steps in by taking us older girls to work at a restaurant but then we find out what is really on the menu.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Spanking  

I came to live here at Girls Town orphanage when I was only four years old. I don’t remember my parents. I don’t even have a photograph of what they look like. I assume my mom looked like me. I heard a big pickup truck hit our car head-on and my father and mother were killed and I survived strapped into my car seat in the back seat. I don’t know. I don’t remember anything. The only thing I remember for the last twelve years is living here at Girls Town.

My name is Desiree but the other girls call me Dizzy because I have a way of getting confused about things. I turned 16 two weeks ago.

After my parents died, Girls Town took me in. It’s a girls’ only orphanage except for Father Murphy who runs the place but we only see him at meal times. He doesn’t come into our sleeping area where we have girls from 14 to 17. Younger girls have a separate sleeping area.

I sleep on a cot. All I have to my name are three dresses, some underwear, and a couple of bras not that I really need my bras. I never developed up top like the other girls in my dorm so I don’t have much to hold in.

Sister Juanita is in charge of our schooling. She’s really nice and really cares about all of us. I did a lot of school when I was younger and learned my ABCs and spelling and math but we didn’t really learn anything about science or history or any other topics. Once we get older there isn’t much school at all. The main learning we do is helping Sister Bonnie in the kitchen to serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the other girls. We take turns helping so it’s not like we do it every day. Beyond that there’s not a lot to do.

We do have a small play yard in the back with some balls for games. Most often we just stand around and talk in contrast to when we’re in our room and we sit and talk on our cots. At least school is something to do but I guess we’re too old for school.

One of the things we do, now that I’m an older girl, is huddle around this vent. When I was younger, the older girls wouldn’t let me listen. Through the vent, we can hear conversations in Father Murphy’s office. They talk mostly about boring things but sometimes they talk about a girl they’re having trouble with and then sometimes we all decide to do the same trouble thing just to annoy them. We’re naughty that way.


Today sounds like the vent is interesting.

“What is the vent saying?” Olivia asks.

“The vent?” I say.

“Father Murphy’s office, Dizzy.”

Sophie, who will have to leave soon because she is almost 18, says, “I think we’re getting a new girl and I think she’s older.”

“Like our age?” Ava asks.

“I think so. Shhh...”

We go into quiet mode though it’s hard to stay that way. We like to talk so much it’s hard to be silent.

It’s Father Murphy’s voice. “Again, I’m so sorry for your loss, Charlotte. I hope your time here will bring some happiness during this sad time.”

“Charlotte,” Sophie mouths.

“How old is she?” Ava asks.

Sophie puts a finger to her lips.

Father Murphy says, “Sister Juanita will show you to your bed and you can meet the other girls.”

“Come, sweetie,” says Sister Juanita. “It’s got to be so hard on you being only 16 not that’s it’s easy at any age.”

The vent stops speaking.

Sophie motions for us to scatter. Sister Juanita will be here soon and we don’t want anyone to know we can hear conversations in Father Murphy’s office. We all plop on our own beds. If we thought about it, this is more suspicious that something is up. We’re usually all sitting on Sophie and Olivia’s beds that are next to each other.

Sister Juanita comes in with a brunette girl behind her.

“Girls,” Juanita says, “I want you to meet a new girl. This is...”

I blurt out, “Hi, Char...”

Ava kicks me in the leg causing me to stop. She hisses, “We don’t know her name yet.”

Yes, we do. Oh, right. “What’s your name?”

Juanita frowns at me and tries again. “This is Charlotte.”

“Hi, Charlotte,” other girls say. I guess it safe to say now so I say it too.

“Hi,” she says meekly. She looks so sad.

Charlotte is a pretty brunette with shoulder length hair. I can’t help but notice that she’s another girl with breasts. Tessie is only fourteen and she has bigger breasts than me.

Speaking of shoulder length hair, we all have shoulder length hair. Every six months a woman comes in and she cuts all our hair to shoulder length. She was here last week.

“There’s an open bed there,” Juanita says pointing at the cot on my left side. Ava is on my other side. Sophie and Olivia are across from us.

Charlotte comes over. She has a small suitcase she puts on the floor.

“Hi, I’m Dizzy,” I greet.

“Are you?”

I laugh. “My name is Desiree but they call me Dizzy.”

“Nice to meet you.”

We do a two-finger handshake.

Here’s a run down of my best friends at Girls Town though everyone is my best friend but the older girls are my bestest friends.

Sophie is the oldest. She’s almost 18 and when you turn 18, you leave us. I don’t know where the girls go but they can’t stay at Girls Town anymore. Sophie is a brunette and has this nice womanly figure. Actually, the new girl Charlotte looks like a slightly younger version of Sophie.

Oliva is a blonde and she’s 17. She’ll be top girl when Sophie leaves. She doesn’t have as much up top as Sophie but plenty more than me.

My bestest bestest friend is Ava and she’s a brunette. I’m sure it’s because her bed is next to mine but I also like her because she is little even though she’s sixteen. She’s almost five-foot tall and she only has low mounds for breasts so even my little ones seem big to hers. If I just met her, I’d guess she is fourteen. She came here when she was five and she’s been my bestest since then.

I’m Desiree, Dizzy for short, and I’m five one so almost a whole two inches taller than Ava. I’m a blonde like Olivia with straight hair. When a thirteen-year old turns fourteen and moves into our room, they often think I’m Olivia’s younger sister. I could see them making the same mistake with Charlotte and Sophie if she wasn’t leaving us in a few weeks. I’m going to miss her.

“So you lost your mom and dad,” I say to Charlotte sitting cross-legged on my bed. She is turned away so I’m speaking to her back.

“Duh! That’s why we’re all here.”

“Right,” I say feeling foolish. I’m used to the feeling. “So how did it happen?”

Ava says, “Don’t ask that!”

Charlotte rolls to her back. “My aunt killed my mom and dad and now they’re dead.”

“Oh, wow!” I say.

Ava climbs over my bed to sit on the side and face Charlotte. “That sucks.”

“Yea, so what’s there to do around here?” Charlotte says.

“We’re doing it,” says Ava.

“Where are the computers?”

“Computers?” I respond.

“Yea, where do you get on the internet?”

Ava and I look at each other. She shrugs. It’s a relief she’s as confused as I am.

“Do you at least have TV?”

Jelina, a 16-year old black girl, comes over and sits on the end of Charlotte’s cot. She came to Girls Town when she was 7. She says, “We don’t have anything here. It’s just a bed and food. I don’t think they can afford anything nice here.”

“So this is a shit hole?” Charlotte spouts.

None of us reply.

“Fuck!” she shouts getting every girl to look over.

Charlotte turns back away.

“Can we still be friends?” I ask.

Charlotte doesn’t reply.

Ava says, “Let her be. She’s in shock.”

Ava is so smart.


Sometime after dinner, Charlotte says to me, “So there really is nothing to do around here?”

“You get to help in the kitchen every three days.”

“Oh, joy.”

I sense she doesn’t mean that but I’m not positive.

“What is your day like?” she asks.

“Wake up, breakfast, talk, lunch, talk, dinner, talk, shower, talk, sleep. It’s not as bad as it sounds.”

“It’s way worse.”

Ava comes over again. “You’ll get used to it.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of.”

“Everyone is nice.”

“No internet. Do you live in the stone age?”

“What is the internet?” I ask. “Maybe we can get it?”

“What the fuck?” Charlotte turns away again.

When Sister Juanita comes in, I ask, “Can we get some internet? Charlotte needs it.”

She looks over at Charlotte then at me. “I’m sorry, Desiree. We can’t afford a lot of modern things. In fact...” She stops. “Never mind.”

I tell Charlotte sorry that they can’t give her internet. She doesn’t look disappointed. I think she expected the answer though I still wish they would do it to make her happy.


I tell Charlotte I’m going to shower and she decides to go to.

The shower room is an open room with six heads, three on each side, so we can’t all shower at once. The 16-year and 17-year girls rule so we get to shower first.

“Why don’t you have any hair there?” I ask pointing between her legs. She’s 16. She should have plenty of hair there. Sometimes I ask things before thinking if I should ask and as soon as I say it, I wonder if I shouldn’t have asked.

Charlotte don’t seem to mind my question. She surprises me with her own question. “Why don’t you shave your pussy?” and points.

I look down. “Pussy? Like a cat.”

“You girls really do live in the stone age. How long have you lived here?”

“Since I was four.”

“No wonder you no nothing. It’s called a pussy but the adults here might freak out if you call it that in front of them. What do you call it?”

“Privates.”

Charlotte chuckles. I feel embarrassed but she doesn’t seem to care so I’m liking her a lot already.

“It’s your pussy. I shave mine just like I shave my legs and armpits. Do you want me to show you after we shower?”

I nod enthusiastically.

“You have a nice body,” she says.

I blush. I know she’s lying. “I don’t have any breasts.” I grab mine.

“You don’t need big tits to look hot.”

“Tits?” I point at mine then at her bigger, fuller ones.

“Right.”

This is great! I’m going to learn so much from the new girl.


Charlotte says we need scissors and I’m able to find some.

“Kid scissors?” she scoffs.

“It’s all we have.”

Charlotte had me sit on the side of my bed with open legs. She tries the scissors but soon says, “Fuck it! You’ll just have to shave extra your first time.”

Charlotte sits on the side of her bed with open legs across from my open legs.

“Like this.” She begins above her pussy. I try but she says, “Just watch first.”

She doesn’t have much hair so it goes easy for her. She explains when and how to be careful.

“I’ll help you this first time and then we can shave together tomorrow.”

“You shave every day?”

“Don’t you shave your legs and pits every day?”

I shake my head.

“It’s easier to do every day instead of letting hair grow out.”

Charlotte helps me and ends up doing almost all of it herself.

“What are you doing?” Ava says sitting down next to Charlotte.

“Charlotte is shaving me,” I say.

“Why?”

Charlotte answers which is good because I didn’t have an answer.

“It feels so much better. A cool breeze on a bare pussy or when you touch yourself or when someone touches you. It’s a great feeling.”

I touch Charlotte’s arm but I don’t feel anything.

“What?” Charlotte says.

“Just touching you.”

She smiles.

It’s weird seeing all the hair go away.

Charlotte says to Ava, “Would you like me to shave your pussy next?”

Ava looks at me.

“Pussy,” I say pointing down where Charlotte is shaving. “That’s what it’s really called but Charlotte says don’t say it in front of Sister Juanita or other adults.”

“Why?” Ava asks.

Charlotte says, “They like to use fancy words for things and we just want to be normal.”

“They’ll freak out,” I add remembering Charlotte’s words in the shower.

“Maybe you can shave it another time,” finally answers Ava.

“Sure.”

Our talking pauses as we become focused on my increasingly bare pussy. She’s carefully shaving the folds that I think kind of look like lips.

She cleans up my pussy with a towel, does a couple of touch ups, then says, “There! A beautiful naked pussy!”

Wow! It looks so different.

“Touch it,” Charlotte says

It feels so different. I can’t stop touching myself and it feels kind of good. “I like it!” I declare.

Charlotte touches my pussy and her fingers rub over my little nub above my opening where I bleed from when I have my period.

I gasp ... and sigh. It feels really good now.

Charlotte says to Ava, “Are you sure you don’t want to shave yours now?”

“You’ll really like it,” I say through deep breaths.

“Are you okay?” Ava asks.

“My bare pussy is making me feel ... happy.”

“That’s just the beginning,” Charlotte says.

“What do you mean?” Ava asks.

Charlotte doesn’t answer. She moves to my bed in front of Ava, lifts up Ava’s night shirt, pulls off her panties, forces open her legs wide like mine are, and proceeds to shave Ava’s pussy. Ava doesn’t resist and simply watches quietly. I like seeing the shaving from this perspective.

When Charlotte is done, she rubs Ava’s pussy. “See how it feels better?”

“Yes,” Ava gasps.

“Where did you learn this?” I ask.

“My aunt taught me. Doesn’t Ava have a pretty pussy?””

“Uh-huh,” I agree. It’s so weird seeing our pussies so bare.


Sister Juanita come through as she does each night. The clock on the wall shows 10 o’clock so we know it’s time for bed. We’d probably stay up all night talking if it isn’t for Juanita making sure we go to sleep.

“You don’t sleep in a night shirt or panties?” I ask Charlotte.

“No, it feels better to sleep naked.”

I take my night shirt off, slide down my panties, and slip into my bed.


My own moan during the night wakes me up.

My covers are off and my legs are open and ... and Charlotte is licking my pussy.

“What...” I say

“Shhh...” Charlotte says. “If you think you’re going to be too loud put your pillow over your face.”

Too loud?

She nibbles on my little protrusion and I hastily pull my pillow out from underneath my head. I shove it into my face and I moan deeply into it. What she’s doing feels so good!

Charlotte’s tongue and lips are amazing. I never knew my pussy could make me feel so good. It’s felt a little good when I’ve touched it but I’ve never felt like this! I moan out and pull my pillow around my face to muffle the sound.

How does she know this? This feels so ... wonderful. My body arches up. Charlotte is giving me pleasures I never imagined. There’s intense ecstasy growing inside me. Oh, my ... oh my ... ohhhhhhhhhh! My inner being releases joy and peace causing my body to shudder. My pussy feels wet. My entire self feels incredible. Charlotte just gave me immense happiness.

Charlotte slides up my body. Her breasts, I mean tits, press against mine. She pulls the pillow off my head.

“Good thing you had the pillow. You’re a loud moaner.”

“Is that bad?” I ask.

“No, it’s great unless we’re trying to be quiet.”

“We’re did you learn this?”

“My aunt taught me when I was fourteen. I was doing this with her for the last two years.”

“That’s great.”

“It was until my parents found out and were mad at my aunt so they wouldn’t let me go stay over at her house anymore or even see each other anymore. My aunt got so angry that she blew up our house but she also accidentally killed herself in the explosion so now I’m here.”

“Wow!” I reply to her story.

“I know.”

“Were you hurt in the explosion?”

“I was at school.”

“That’s good.”

“I wish I died but now that I met you, I’m glad I lived.”

I smile.

“Now it’s your turn.”

“For what?” I ask.

“Give me pleasure like I gave you.”

She gets off me and steps over to her bed and lies on her back with open legs.

I want to make her feel so good because I’d like her to do it to me again sometime so I get between her legs.

“Like this?” I ask licking my tongue on her pussy lips.

“You can’t really do it wrong. Use a flat tongue and make sure you suck on my clit.”

“What’s a clit?”

She laughs then says, “You girls really are ignorant. I’m glad I’m here to teach you pleasure things like my aunt taught me. This is my clit.” She touches it.

I dive in to my new friend’s pussy and she gives me guidance at first but soon she puts her pillow over her face to stifle moans and she’s thrusting her pussy at my face. It feels good making Charlotte feel good. She’s squirming and my face is damp from her now wet pussy. I latch onto her clit. She jerks up like electrocuted. She grabs the back of my head holding me there. I suck and lick her clit. She arches up then collapses down. Her whole body goes limp. I’m sure she just had a pleasure release because it’s how I was when it happened. I slide up her body like she did with me.

“That felt great,” Charlotte says. She pulls my face to hers and kisses my lips lightly.

“What’s that for?” I ask.

“Just saying thank you.”

“I forgot to thank you.” I kiss her lips.


During breakfast, Ava says to me quietly. “What were you and Charlotte doing last night?”

The memory makes me smile. “I’ll show you tonight.”

“Can’t you tell me?”

I think a moment but how can I describe how incredible I felt? “I don’t know the words. I’ll show you.”

When I have a chance, I tell Charlotte, “I’m going to show Ava what you showed me last night.”

That night when we get into bed, I whisper to Ava, “Take your night shirt off and panties.”

“What for?”

“So I can show you?”

“But I’ll be naked.”

“You have to be for me to show you.”

“I don’t know...”

“You’ll really like it.” I stand up and pull her covers off.

Charlotte is suddenly by Ava’s bed too. “You can only do it naked.”

“What is it?”

I repeat, “I have to show you.”

Charlotte begins pulling up Ava’s shirt and once Ava’s panties are exposed, I slide them off her legs.

I say as I get between Ava’s legs, “Put your pillow over your face and push down if you’re going to get loud.”

“Get loud?”

“Yes,” says Charlotte and drops the pillow on Ava’s face.

I start licking Ava’s pussy. She squirms like it’s ticklish and weird but soon she’s writhing and pushing against my face. A muffled moan trickles out from underneath her pillow. Ava is getting wet which makes it easier for my tongue to slide over her pussy. She’s constantly moaning and when I glance up, she’s tightly holding the pillow over her face. I lap her clit now and her body jerks violently. I latch onto her clit and she thrusts up. I suck hard, not releasing. I can feel the desperation in her body. The same desperation I felt in my body and I felt in Charlotte’s body. She lets out a long moan then her body shudders and her movements fall silent.

I look up as Charlotte pulls the pillow off a gasping Ava.

“What do you think?” Charlotte asks.

“Wow!” she says but it takes about three breaths to say the one word.

I say, “Charlotte did that to me and I did that to Charlotte last night.”

“Where did you learn this?” Ava asks.

“My aunt taught me,” Charlotte answers.

“What a cool aunt. Why aren’t you living with her?”

“She’s dead.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“It is what it is. How about you try giving pleasure to me since Dizzy just made you cum?”

Cum? Yes, that is the right word for it. It felt like my feelings needed to go from deep inside me and come out of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.