Her Legs Went Up Forever - Cover

Her Legs Went Up Forever

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sabrina was tall. Almost seven feet. She liked to go to flea markets. Her skin-tight leggings showed off her pretty camel-toe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

The following weekend, Sabrina didn’t show up and I was worried about her absence. I heard on the grapevine that she had tested positive for the Chinese virus and had to be quarantined for at least ten days and test negative before returning to the flea market.

I concentrated on selling my stuff and made the acquaintance of a widow lady dressed all in black including her solid black face mask that she refused to take off even when I was humping her over the back of the stereo unit with the built-in turntable with a nice, sweet sound.

She wore that mask, but her moans and groans came through loud and clear and her orgasm was so complete that she caused an outbreak of laughter in the booth next door.

I had the widow’s panties in my back pocket when we finished and she allowed me to keep them as a keepsake of our merging telling me, “You are a naughty boy, but I will be back for another round next weekend.” That was fine with me because I was sort of doubtful that my Sabrina would be back until the following weekend because her father was strict about following the doctor’s orders.

I did talk to her on the phone and she told me, “I got to wear a mask for a few weeks so don’t expect any blow job. If I test negative, the doctor told me I can do it with a partner in my pussy or my ass, but not to do any kissing or fool around with my mouth at all. He also told me my partner can eat my pussy all they want because it is not transmitted that way. Make sure you got your tongue in good working order and don’t get yourself infected because that would really complicate things.”

I was not certain, if she was joking or serious about it, but I figured it was best to just keep my mouth shut and see which way the wind was blowing.

When I saw her get out of the station wagon that Saturday morning, I did my best to hide my amusement. She was wearing her trademark leggings, only now she was also wearing a long coat that hid most of her sexiness of her leg structure and her face mask hid those lovely red lips and her nervous flicking tongue that usually started my erection started into warm-up condition ready for instant call to duty.

Her father was no problem, he was interested in chasing after the young stuff down at the snack bar. Of course, he was interested in only one kind of snack and it was walking on two legs wearing either a skirt or blue jeans fitted tight over the behind.

Sabrina took me by my hand and led me to the storage room at the end of the building.

She apologized about the mask but told me, “I got to wear it, or my daddy will use his belt on me when I get home. He is definitely not fooling around about this virus business and I know he feels like it is his duty to make a believer out of me.”

I could understand his point of view and was grateful that Sabrina was willing to give up her pussy to make me feel better about things even if she had to wear a mask the whole time. When she took her leggings down, I could tell she had lost some weight and she was already dangerously thin to begin with.

Sabrina locked her ankles behind her head, and she could easily see her own pussy as I entered it with my rampant cock. She ever licked her fingers and rubbed them on her clitoris to help her come quickly to her own release with a wet orgasm that made me come a lot quicker than I wanted to under the intense sexual circumstances.

It was hard for her to breathe with the mask, but she did her best and I rewarded her with my fingers up her dirt hole to show her I appreciated her efforts to give me the pleasure I so desperately needed.

We banged together like a silly pair of sex-obsessed rabbits until she was forced to release her juices with a contorted look on her face. I wished I could have recorded it on my phone camera to keep close to me when I was alone and needed inspiration to shoot my stressed out load. All I had to do was just close my eyes and the memory of her haunting, lust-filled eyes flashed once more and I was home free.

I pulled up my trousers and held Sabrina’s tiny ass cheeks in the palms of my hand. I had this urge to run out and buy her a chocolate milk shake to put some fat back inside her lean and hungry figure. She moaned against my touch and hunched her private parts saddle against my fingers and her panting noises inside the mask were enough to make me hard once again.

Outside, I saw her father with his brawny arm around the teenaged girl that he had humped the last time he visited the flea market, and she was giggling to beat the band with her silly aroused and desperate for sex attitude.

I remembered her name was Tiffany and she told everyone she wanted to be a pole dancer when she passed the magical eighteenth year which was due to arrive the following month. It was easy to see her naked on the pole with her solid legs and plump ass wrapped around the thing kissing it with her sexy pussy like she was in upside down heaven with her ass pointed up and not down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.