Her Legs Went Up Forever - Cover

Her Legs Went Up Forever

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sabrina was tall. Almost seven feet. She liked to go to flea markets. Her skin-tight leggings showed off her pretty camel-toe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

I watched her car coming into the parking lot and saw my slender tall queen of pleasure climb awkwardly out of the vehicle wearing her trademark leggings. They were solid black this time and went she bent over to unload some boxes from the rear end, I could distinctly see the unique outline of her delicate feminine folds pressing against the thin fabric like fresh fruit waiting to be gobbled up with the eagerness of a desperate admirer.

It was easy to see myself in the role of such an admirer because I knew from hooking up with her the previous weekend that she fit my cock perfectly. It was good that I was no bigger because I bottomed out inside her vaginal cavity from the very first thrust. I remembered how her palm sized buttocks had pressed so tantalizingly against my pre-cum soaked equipment and the way she looked into my eyes searching for my recognition of the extreme tightness of her virginal channel and her own juices running freely from her closely shaven slit.

Her father was already sniffing up the skirts of one of the seller’s teen-aged daughters with a come-hither look in her innocent eyes that contradicted her pretense of innocence.

I had been fortunate enough to have her sit on my lap one day due to a shortage of chairs. Her nicely rounded rump fit between my legs snugly and it was a matter of mere moments for me to extend my devious dick between her ass cheeks to investigate her level of desire.

My thoughts were confused with images of my long-legged beauty down on her knees in front of me tending to my demanding knob with her youthful enthusiasm and a jaw that opened wider than a great white whale searching for prey. Her saliva was always plentiful, and she lubricated my equipment with her spit so well that we were able to come to a quick conclusion with my spunk exploding down her thirsty throat like a flood from a biblical story.

I watched the tasty female morsel follow the older man back behind the shed where they stored unwanted items. I was convinced that as soon as they were out of sight, the girl would be down on her knees taking care of business with expert tender loving care.

Sabrina approached me and sat down on the wooden table in front of me crossing her ultra-long legs in a way that I could now view her camel-toe only inches from my lips and tongue. She was so close that I could inhale the scent of her hidden pussy and the heat of her femininity assaulted my sense of smell with waves of damp passion that had me aroused instantaneously.

I wondered if she had a similar rip in the seam in back like her other leggings where I was able to reach her brown eye with little effort from behind. I realized it was too coincidental to be accidental and figured the little minx had a lot more tricks to make men desperate to get inside her pants.

Her eyes wandered down to my groin area and I am sure she was delighted to see the extent of my arousal as my rampant cock was eager to be freed to play in her secret garden. Unfortunately, there were just too many people for us to merge in a way that would give us mutual satisfaction and I had to be satisfied with her fingers groping my shaft underneath the tablecloth like children in a movie-house with an urge to explore the other gender.

I stood up to show a buyer some items for sale and Sabrina pushed in behind the counter to bend down to pick up a book. Her tiny little ass cheeks pressed urgently into my groin and I pretended to be interested in some other items that might prove interesting while I shoved my ardent dick up deeply between her palm-sized cheeks attempting to reach the promised land of brown eye and pussy.

Sabrina was rigid with the power of her need for sex.

She reached behind her and guided my eager dick to the tiny slit in her leggings and I pressed forward not caring if I would find either her brown eye or her pussy from behind.

As it turned out, my dick found her tightly clenched sphincter and she wiggled her ass in every direction to help me find purchase inside her rectal channel which was tighter than before.

We both pretended to be sorting out the jewelry in the case and each time I reached for an item, my dick pushed further up her anal paradise and she sighed in that way that females do when they are getting screwed so intensely that they lose all logic and sense of what they were doing.

I must admit that at that point my own thoughts became somewhat confused because she had just released her copious female juices down between her legs soaking her silky black leggings to the point of total saturation. It was all I could do to keep my own release from ending our spectacular cleaving right on the spot. As it was, I was able to keep pounding her tiny ass cheeks spanking them with my muscular legs the entire time. Those closest to us could obviously hear her little whimpers of complete submission to my rampant cock inside her.

The time soon arrived when I could hold back no longer and I sensed rather than felt my juices shoot up my shaft into her sensitive rectal cavity with such force that her head bounced back and she was forced to cry out, “Shit!”

For some strange reason, I found that amusing and it was difficult for me to restrain my features from falling into smile of contentment at finally reaching her G-spot deep inside.

I saw her father returning from behind the storge shed leading a stumbling young girl on shaky legs and a huge grin on her face that advertised her sinful conduct out of public view.

Her mother looked at me and I knew she knew that I had already drawn my conclusion of what had transpired out of sight of the arriving customers. In fact, her mother was still an attractive woman with huge jugs and an ass that jiggled like Jell-O, whenever she walked too fast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.