Her Legs Went Up Forever - Cover

Her Legs Went Up Forever

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sabrina was tall. Almost seven feet. She liked to go to flea markets. Her skin-tight leggings showed off her pretty camel-toe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

The two things that I knew with certainty about Sabrina was that she was the tallest girl I had ever met in my whole life and she had the tightest pussy my eager cock had ever attempted to spread open with desperate desire.

Now, one would think that they were two entirely different matters, but to me in my state of ardent arousal, they were as closely related as identical twins with the exact same smile on their lovely faces.

Of course, there was the age difference with me being long past my minimum age for Social Security and her having just recently reaching the age of registering for voting privileges. To be perfectly clear, there was a vast gulf between us in age and experience, but the old cliché was that age was just a number and easily ignored if given the opportunity.

I could lie to you and tell you that she was beautiful, but that would be distorting the accuracy of my description of her physical features. In all honesty, she was somewhat socially inept with her long tapering fingers and sharp pointed nails and her skinny legs that rose like the twin towers, a tribute to her sexy appeal to that apex where they met in chaotic confusion of pussy, tween, and tightly clenched brown eye hidden beneath her schoolgirl panties decorated with dancing pandas having fun.

The first time I laid eyes on Sabrina was at the Flea Market on a cold, icy winter morning. She was dressed wearing flats with no heels and I knew right away it was because she was ashamed of her astonishing height making the viewer think she was a runaway female basketball player on holiday.

As she drew closer, my dick came to immediate attention because my thoughts were driven to her hidden pussy underneath her short heavy coat that she wore due to the chilly weather. Her legs were covered by a rainbow colored tight legging that disappeared under the heavy coat at a height that was probably as high as my beltline if the truth be known. I could only imagine her figure underneath. Judging from her long arms and legs and her long slender neck, she must have been in a child’s set of underwear because her figure was so thin that I wanted to feed her ice cream or cake to make her get some much needed calories to put some meat on her bones. She moved slowly, and with impressive grace, almost like a swan on top of water in a quiet pond not making any ripples in the surface as she glided past me in serene obliviousness to everything around her.

I was sorely tempted to reach out and touch her to make certain she was real flesh and blood, but I kept my mouth shut for fear of startling her from my field of vision. I was literally feasting on her every move causing me to speculate her writhing underneath me looking up into my lust-filled eyes with her innocent deep pools of light blue ready to accept me inside her with her submissive attitude that lingered just below the surface but still visible to the naked eye.

I was really hooked when she bent over to look at an odd item on the floor to see what was written on the attached tag. It was not a price tag. I knew that for a fact because I had put the tag there to give the name of the artist that had constructed it and the approximate date of origin, which was strictly a guestimate on my part, but I felt certain it was correct at least within five years either way.

Her skin-tight leggings were molded to her thighs and buttocks and I could plainly see the outline of interestingly shaped camel-toe under the colorful design. I felt reasonably certain that she was wearing no undies beneath and almost as certain that she had shaved off all her pubic hair from between her legs in a way that I considered exciting to the point that I became determined to verify that fact for myself the old fashioned way by visual inspection.

A man approached her, and I convinced myself that he was either her father or her older brother escorting her on her travels. There was no touching or smiles exchanged and I sensed that she felt a bit under his control obeying orders to go behind him and follow his instructions like a pupil under control of a parent or a relative with full authority. That conveniently left her fair game for me by not being a husband, a lover or a relatively new boyfriend who had not had the pleasure of engaging her in carnal relations just yet.

They all went down to the exit and the man went to load up the back of the station wagon with their purchases from the little shops.

I saw the exquisitely tall female dig out a pack of cigarettes from her purse and search in vain for a match. I saw this as a perfect time to approach her and offer her a light from my personal lighter that I always carried with me even though I had stopped smoking the previous summer.

“Please allow me, you look like a girl in need of a light without any delay.”

Her face was devoid of any make-up, but she didn’t need any, because of her youth and fresh skin.

“Thank you, you are a lifesaver. I want to get a few puffs before daddy gets back. He hates for me to smoke in public and tells me it is simply not ladylike at all.”

Suddenly, I had this image of her long lean form bent over a wooden table with her camel-toe stretched out full length and wet with anticipation of her fast approaching spanking. I saw her looking into my naughty eyes and I knew she could easily read my mind like a witch from long ago and far away.

She cupped my trembling hand with her long delicate fingers, and she sucked in on the cigarette drawing the blue smoke deep into her lungs. Her coat was open now and I saw her top was plastered to her breasts and she only had little nubbins of nipples on each end with a sexy flatness to the chest that stirred my juices with intense desire.

“You must really love flea markets to brave this cold weather.”

She looked down into my lust-filled eyes and tapped her cigarette to knock off the ash on the end.

“I wouldn’t quite say “Love”, I like watching the people and finding a bargain and if it weren’t for this silly virus, I would be out at the pool swimming. I simply adore swimming. I feel clean moving through the water with my arms and legs stretched out as far as they can possibly go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.