In a Fit of Pique - Cover

In a Fit of Pique

by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Copyright© 2021 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Incest Sex Story: A fiery fight between teenage siblings ends with a result neither could have expected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   .

He was playing that bloody FUCKING music again.

Meryl gritted her teeth, scowling and pushing her chair out from the table with a loud screech. She’d kill him, that was fucking what she’d do. She mounted the stairs two at a time in great raging leaps (only extreme anger could propel her short person such a distance) and marched down to her brother’s room with steam coming out her ears. He’d locked the door, of course, the bastard, and she jiggled at the knob in sightless violence for a moment. ‘Unlock the door!’ She growled, but her brother merely turned his music up louder, pretending he hadn’t heard her.

Meryl viciously ripped one of her hair pins out of her hair and fiddled with the lock, hearing the satisfying click! when it unlocked. She burst into the room, the walls covered in posters of metal and punk bands, and stopped in front of him with her hands on her ample hips.

‘Turn that noise off, Jimmy,’ she said through her teeth, trying to keep her calm, or at least her head ... some semblance of being level-headed. ‘I’m trying to plan for the Youth Group meeting next week. PLEASE turn it down.’

‘No,’ he said stubbornly, crossing his arms. He was lying on his bed in his leather jacket, scowling at her, blonde hair spiked up in a very punk style. They were Irish Twins, born only nine months apart from one another, and they’d been close when they were small—and these days they could hardly be more different. ‘I don’t care what the hell your fucking pussy Jesus-lovers do or don’t get to do because you can’t think.’

‘No?’ She repeated in a voice that said ‘no’ clearly wasn’t an option.

‘No,’ he said firmly, with an arrogant lift of his brows.

His iPod dock was on the shelf above his bed. She sprang on him, not caring where her knees went, and reached for the iPod.

‘If you won’t turn it off, I fucking will!’

She reached for the player, almost jerking it out of the dock, but Jimmy grabbed her arm roughly, pulling it down. Her limbs were going everywhere, and so were his. Viciously twisting her arm around, he rolled on top of her to stop her moving. ‘You don’t fucking touch my stuff, Meryl!’ he glared down at her, brown eyes filled with glowing anger.

She struggled beneath him, the same look of defiance in her own eyes. ‘Oh, yeah? If you aren’t respectful of other people, I bloody well will touch your stuff, Jimmy! You don’t care about anyone but yourself!’ She wrestled an arm free and raised her hand to slap him across the face, but he grabbed her wrist, hard, before her palm made contact.

Meryl’s chest heaved with anger and exertion under him. ‘East Jesus Nowhere’ by Green Day still blared from the stereo as they glared at each other. Her pale, freckled face was red with rage, and her blue eyes sparked. Her hair, blonde like his, was cut just under her chin, fluffy with natural curls, and pressed against his pillow. With a shock, he realized she was absolutely gorgeous. He had the sudden irrational desire to kiss her, seeing his sweet sister lain out like that on his bed. To even his own surprise, he did, smothering her mouth and surprised cry under his lips, his kiss demanding in his anger.

When he couldn’t breathe, he pulled back, expecting to be hit as he let her hand free. Feeling, quite honestly, that he might even deserve to be struck. He wouldn’t stop her this time. To his utmost surprise, Meryl instead grabbed him by the ear and pulled his lips back down to hers, her kiss eager, impassioned, and ... still angry?

Anger was feeding her arousal, and her arousal was feeding her anger in turn. She could feel Jimmy’s body on hers, hard and compact against her softness, and she also noticed hier brother’s cock get hard. In a flash of irrationality, she wanted it to stab into her and fumbled with his belt. The door to his room was open, but neither Mum or Dad were home.

‘Mer?’ Jimmy mumbled against her lips, his tone uncertain. He was going to ask her about her struggling with his fly, but she didn’t want to talk about it and nipped her brother’s bottom lip with her teeth to distract him, making him groan and kiss her again with a renewed fervour.

There. It was finally undone. Violently, Meryl pushed Jimmy’s pants down his hips, and his briefs came with. She was feeling his cock released, warm, hard, and pulsing against her hand. She needed it in her, now, more than anything...

Not stopping kissing him, she pulled her skirt up. Thank God she’d already bathed and it was late; otherwise she’d be wearing panties. But she wasn’t, and was bare. She grasped his cock and guided it, surprised to find how wet she was, how slippery and warm.

Jimmy could feel it too. The need, the tension, the aggression of it all. When he felt her entrance he thrust forward violently into her, moaning as he struck bottom. His hips began to move rapidly, slapping against her, his cock stabbing into her with a violent sort of pace but a glorious feeling, something she’d never experienced before.

Meryl’s hands gripped his butt, each hand on a cheek, nails digging into the tender flesh. Her hips arched up to meet him. He put his head down to kiss her, feeling surreal.
I’m fucking my sister, he thought, vaguely, and although he knew it was true, it didn’t possibly seem like it could even be real.

Even though he’d never been inside a woman before—hell, he’d never gotten past second base before—he knew this was fucking. It was violent, aggressive, uncaring; it heeded only the animal needs the body demanded. It wasn’t just having sex, and it certainly wasn’t making love. There was nothing to do with love in this.

Whatever they were doing, though, he was struck by how she felt. She was sweet velvet inside, all warm and slippery and melty. Her flesh was exquisitely soft around his cock, making him particularly sensitive. Sometimes her muscles would jump and squeeze him, pulling at him, making him groan. There were rough spots inside her, too, bumps and ridges, almost.

He would never enjoy his own hand very much ever again, not after this.

Meryl was flushed beneath him, eyes shut tightly. She wasn’t protesting, not even at this point. In fact, she was encouraging, pulling his hips down, back to hers. Her sharp fingernails dug into his skin.

Jimmy could feel the stimulation beginning to get to be just a little too much and felt he ought to warn his sister, but was past forming intelligible words. It was only an overwhelming feeling, that he should maybe tell her...

But suddenly Meryl was gasping, digging her nails hard into his skin, and something was happening inside her—squeezing, pulling deliciously, rippling. That soft, wonderful flesh was tight around his cock. It made him want to explode.

‘God,’ she moaned, as if in horrible pain, shuddering, and suddenly he didn’t feel so bad about his impending orgasm after all. Hers triggered his, and with her last convulsions around his cock, he felt himself flood into her, straight into this notch inside her when he pushed deep, this soft, spongey warm notch. His hips moved, pressing all the way down for the next few strokes as he emptied him spend into his sister’s belly and then collapsed on top of her, exhausted.

For a moment, they were completely still and quiet. Jimmy breathed into his sister’s hair, trying to collect himself from the most powerful orgasm of his life. He wondered what she’d done today—her hair smelt like wind. Then, very carefully, without saying anything, he rolled off her to lie beside her. They both stared at the ceiling in silence, and Jimmy began to get nervous. God, this was bad. What had they just done? Oh, Jesus, Meryl must be furious with both him and herself just now...

With these thoughts anxiously swarming around in his brain, he wasn’t prepared for it at all when she began to laugh. Not much—just a small laugh, one that seemed rueful and bittersweet, humourless. It all seemed surreal—was she okay?

‘What is it?’ Jimmy asked, frowning, turning towards her slightly, thinking that of all the reactions, this was one he had not foreseen, and did not know how to interpret.

His sister stayed on her back, where she was, staring up at the ceiling, but the briefest of rueful smiles twisted her lips, and she rested her clasped hands on her tummy. ‘I was just thinking, I never thought in a million years that this would be how I’d lose my virginity. I always thought it would be ... slow, and tender. I don’t know, it was probably just a näive hope, and no one really experiences that.’ For a brief second she turned her head and glanced at him, and then her attention returned to the ceiling as she frowned. ‘But I don’t think it matters so much to you. You’ve probably been with lots of girls before your lame-o sister, Mr Cool.’

Jimmy grimaced at her mocking nickname. ‘I’m not Mr Cool, Mer. What the hell was that name? Anyway, you’re wrong. That was my first time too.’

She turned to him with surprise written all over her face, but said nothing.

‘And you’re probably right, and no one has a great first time, but I always thought mine would be tender too, whatever else you might think of me, Miss Jesus Freak. Speaking of that, didn’t you just break like four of the Ten Commandments?’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.