Build Up - Cover

Build Up

Copyright© 2023 by subcuck4in

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife cuckolds her husband and gradually turns him into a pussy-free boi, while she dates her new boyfriend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   Voyeurism  

You get to meet up with Chris on Wednesday before he leaves. You are feeling decently, so you sit close to him and make out with him, teasing him. When you are about to head home, he asks you to come see him off on Friday. You go ahead Friday and meet him at a coffee shop near Columbia to see him off with a kiss.

We spend the next week cuddling and playing with each other. You meet up with Chris again on the Monday morning after he returns (Nov 20). You take longer than usual and send me a picture of you two at the end of the date. I text back that I had a lot of anticipation since you were later than I expected. When you get home, we cuddle and you hold me and you take off my cage and we play around a bit.

On Wednesday (Nov 22), you ask me if you can go out to dinner with Chris on Friday. You offer to take me out to lunch on Saturday as well. I agree and we shift game night to Saturday night. You put my cage on and tell me that you will release me after lunch on Saturday. You and Chris go out Friday evening and you guys have a good time. You send me a couple of pictures of you two, but you get home around 9:30 when you had said you would be home by 8:30pm. You can tell I am anxious when you get home. You give me a hug and hold me and we chat in bed. You tell me you guys made out and fooled around a bit, but you teased me and told me that you would tell me more after lunch the next day.

The next day, we go out to Dogfish Head and I am excited to talk to you about your date with Chris. We get there and they seat us in a booth. As we sit there chatting, you look up and wave. I turn around to see Chris approaching. You get up and kiss and hug him. When you guys come back, you sit right next to him and lean over and tell me that I am to only talk when I am spoken to. You guys start chatting and talking about how much you enjoyed your date the night before. Then you guys talk about his trip and other subjects. When the waitress comes over, his arm is around you. She asks how everyone is doing. You smile and glance over at me and then address the waitress, “I am doing great! Chris, here, just asked me last night to be his girlfriend and I agreed! We are celebrating.”

The waitress congratulates you and takes your order. She turns to me and asks, “You are?” I respond that I am a work friend and am excited for you. I tell her my order and you guys go back to chatting, occasionally asking me a question to keep my attention on you.

After lunch comes out, the conversation takes a turn. You start asking me about what I think of you and Chris being boyfriend and girlfriend. I respond and you ask me if I am ready to be the third wheel ... the “friend” whenever we go out together. I reply that I am. You tell me that I am going to be wearing my cage a lot more now that you and Chris are official. I acknowledge, hoping no one is overhearing us. Then you tell me to take off my wedding ring and hand it to you. You take it and put it in the zipper pouch in your purse. Chris then asks me a couple of humiliating questions, then you two turn back to each other and start talking to each other. I start to say something and you look at me and remind me I am not allowed to interrupt while we are out. After we finish lunch, we walk out. You kiss Chris passionately and tell him you will see him Monday. On the way home, you tell me that instead of getting coffee on Monday, he is going to come over in the morning to have sex and I will be collared and leashed to the downstairs guest bed.

When we get home you cuddle me and remove the cage and have me eat you out while you tell me this is the closest I will ever get to your pussy. Then you help me get off.

Monday rolls around and you wake me up early in the morning. I can see the box of XL condoms on your night stand. I take a shower while you walk the dog. You have me put on my cage and dressed in a cute outfit you chose for me. We have the camping crate set up in the sun room from the night before for the dog ... When you return you put the dog away and have me eat a granola bar then go down to the guest bedroom. You put the steel shackles and neck collar on me. You take a loop of rope and loop through the shackles to the back belt loop of my shorts. You tie loop it in the belt loop and tie the knot to the belt loop, so I cannot reach it while shackled. You make sure that the loop is short enough that I cannot reach the neck collar with my shackled hands. Then you tie a lead from the neck collar to around the lower leg of the headboard between the bed and nightstand ... so I cannot untie either knot easily. You check the length of the rope, so I can reach the bathroom, but not much further. You leave me with a drink with a straw and return to getting ready.

I lay there wondering what kind of sexy lingerie you might be putting on. I wish to myself that you get time to come down and show me before he gets here. I can hear you shuffling in the kitchen and the cats are meowing as you rush them through breakfast. Then you go put the finishing touches on your makeup and outfit. You sit down and drink the rest of your coffee and finish your breakfast, looking at your phone you see you have just over 30 minutes until he is supposed to arrive, so you relax and think about coming down and flogging me a bit. You go up and grab a flogger and switch and on your way down, the doorbell rings. I didn’t know anything you were doing, so I just hear the doorbell ring and you walking to the door. I curse under my breath as I was hoping you’d come down and show me your outfit. You check the door and see it is Chris. You open the door and greet him. He sees what you are wearing and grabs you in an embrace. I step to the hall and listen to you guys chat. I think you sense me listening because you tell Chris, “Let’s go upstairs.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.