Morgan's First Time With Her Brother - Cover

Morgan's First Time With Her Brother

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2021 by Larry78723

Incest Sex Story: Teen brother and sister find love and lust while parents are away for a week

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

Introduction

A boy realizes he wants his sister.

I slammed the front door hard; I was pissed, my parents were leaving again for NYC. I knew their job was difficult and that they worked for an important business firm. But I still didn’t want them to leave me alone again to babysit my sister! I hated when my parents made me babysit her. I’m eighteen and would much rather hang around my friends, staring at girls at the mall. My sister is just a few weeks shy of her seventeenth birthday. We usually got along, but now and then, she got on my nerves. Today she was really ruining my plans. She decided to stay home instead of leaving to go to a friend of hers. That meant I had to cancel my plans to go to the mall.

“Morgan!” I called out for her as our parents pulled out of the driveway. As soon as they were completely gone, I usually told her the rules. “Morgan! Where are you?” I began shouting as I walked toward the living room.

“What do you want, Ethan?” I heard her yell from upstairs. I stomped up to find her lying on her bed.

“Mom and Dad are gone, leave me alone while I talk to a friend of mine, alright?” I added with a tinge of anger and annoyance.

She gave me an “I don’t care, get out of my room look” she usually gave me and said, “Fine, but you don’t have to be rude!”

I turned and left the room, satisfied.

I decided to call him up, ignore her for the rest of the day, and go downstairs and relax.

I was talking to my buddy about a girl I had spotted earlier that afternoon. I got so engrossed in the conversation I never heard Morgan come back downstairs and slip out the sliding doors to the pool area. We talked for a few more minutes then I hung up. I realized that I needed to get something for my sister and me to eat. I definitely was not going to make anything complicated for dinner. There was enough food in the house for a week until our parents returned. I went to the kitchen, made a couple of sandwiches, grabbed some chips for each plate, and yelled for her to come and eat. There was no response.

I went looking through the house, checking her room and the bathrooms, the den, and family rooms, only to find them all empty. As I approached the sliding door, I was becoming irritated, thinking, “Where in the hell is she and why isn’t she responding?” Just then, I heard a splash and realized that she was in the pool. I opened the door and stepped out on the deck.

“Morgan! Come eat dinner!”

She surfaced and yelled back at me, “I just got into the pool!”

Turning away, I headed back to the kitchen; she followed me in a minute later, clad in a bikini that left little of her body concealed. The pale blue cloth stretched over her already developed breasts and ass but failed to hide the erect nipples and alluring outline of her sweet virgin pussy. Suddenly, I realized that my sister was becoming quite a charming and sexy young lady.

“So, what’s for dinner?” she asked as she flipped her hair back and tied it in a ponytail.

I turned away from her quickly and went to the fridge to get sodas. I wanted to hide the fast-growing bulge in my shorts. “Nothing special, just eat,” I answered her without turning around. I knew that I shouldn’t become aroused by my sister. Well, she is 16, almost 17, but I couldn’t help myself. Usually, when our parents were home, she wore a one-piece suit covering more of her body and made her look even younger than she was.

When I turned back to the table, my bulge in my shorts had decreased, and Morgan was already wolfing down the sandwich and chips and appeared to be unaware of the reaction she’d caused. I sat opposite her and began to eat, the two of us not speaking as our food disappeared.

She was 5’5, about 5 or 6 inches shorter than me. She also had longish brown hair with light sun highlights. Her face was perfectly smooth with slight freckles. We both had chocolate brown eyes and dark hair. I realized that she was gorgeous.

I snapped out of it when she finished eating. I took her plate and placed it in the sink. As I turned around, my cock roared to life again as I watched her buttocks sway as she moved.

She turned and said, “I’m going back out to the deck to catch some late sun.”

I decided, at that moment, I’d join her by the pool. “Hey! Morgan?”

She stopped and turned around as I called out her name. “Yes?” She seemed to not be angry anymore with me about being rude.

“Could I join you by the pool?” I asked politely.

She looked at me with a big smile. “Of course!”

She turned back around and skipped out, her beautiful ass bouncing as she went. My raging hard-on stayed. I knew that our parents would be gone for a whole week, plenty of time to watch Morgan and think more vague thoughts of what it would be like to fuck her tight cunt.

They started rolling through my mind one by one. Against the wall, on a bed, on the couch, and even in our parents’ bed!

I had played around with my girlfriend as often as she would allow, but she was still very much a virgin as much as I was when it came to fucking a girl.

I raced up the stairs to my room and pulled off my shorts, reaching for my swim trunks. My cock waved in front of me as I put them on. It was as if it was seeking the warmth and wetness of my sister’s pussy already.

I hurried back down the stairs and ran to the glass doors. I only slowed when I got to where I could see Morgan lying on her stomach on a lounge chair, her top undone so she wouldn’t have a tan line. From where I was standing, I could see the length of her body, the side of one breast seeming to beckon and call for my touch. She was facing away from me; I could almost imagine that it was an unknown girl lying there waiting for me to come out.

I took advantage of her not looking to step quickly past her and run to the pool, diving in to hide the raging hard-on I had. The splash soaked her. Morgan jumped, startled, exposing her upper body for a few seconds.

“Ethan! You soaked me!”

I looked up in time to see her beautifully soaked tits. I swam to the other end of the pool, glad she didn’t see me looking at her. By the time I reached the other end of the pool, she had her top back in place and prepared to dive into the water herself. I moved closer to the middle of the pool as her body arched into the water. I had a split second to push away from the side of the pool where I’d been hanging afloat as I watched my beautiful sister. We met in almost the exact center of the pool, our bodies colliding in the cool water.

Both of us submerged from the collision and flailed to resurface to the air. Morgan lost the top of her bikini in the process. When we broke the surface, I found myself so close I was almost touching her. I reached out and pulled her to my chest, lifted her partially out of the water, and kissed her. My hands found a breast and a nipple as well. She struggled for a moment trying to say something but was very quickly overwhelmed with a series of new sensations that made her want me to continue kissing her and feeling her up.

Morgan’s hands began to explore my body as well, and she gasped as she found my cock straining against my trunks. I moved us closer to the side of the pool as we explored each other’s bodies. She suddenly found herself pinned between the side of the pool and my body. Her top was already gone; my hands were now sliding her bottoms down over her hips. As I was slipping them down her legs, she looked at me with a worried face.

“Ethan, I’ve never had...”

I looked at her and cut her off. “I know, don’t worry, I’ll go easy and slow.” I brought her bottoms down to her feet; she kicked them off, spreading her full hips and long legs.

I admired her petite body and her 32B breasts that she pressed against my chest; she was so smooth. I lightly slid my fingers down her flat stomach. She reacted with long, quiet moans. My fingers began sliding down her body underwater. Reaching between us, I found her pussy, and accidentally scraped across her clit that sent a shudder through her.

I was rock hard and aching as I gripped her thigh with one hand; the other went to her boobs. I sucked and played with her nipples. When I nipped at one, she shook with pleasure. “Oh my God!” She screamed. I was more than ready to shove my cock deep inside her and enjoy the feeling of Morgan’s tight pussy wrapped around it. My excitement was out of control. I looked into her eyes and asked, “Are you ready?”

Lust was ablaze in her eyes. “Yes, fuck me, please!” she begged.

I lifted her legs and moved forward the few inches that separated us from our goals. My cock was seeming to aim itself at her virgin pussy that was now fully exposed before me.

I settled against her and began to work myself into her slowly. She looked excited, scared, and worried all at once. I pushed my way in, one inch at a time. Her tight hole was feeling amazing by the time I had eased myself into her only three inches. She gasped as I slid my hand below the water and massaged her clit, sending her into spiraling emotions and feelings of lust. When I reached her hymen barrier, she had a look of discomfort on her face. Looking in her eyes, staring into her as deep as I could, I gave one solid shove and broke through it. Morgan’s scream of pain was quick to fade as she felt me sinking into her, filling her up, sending still more new sensations roaring through her body. Blood from her hymen began drifting through the water. She gave me a surprised look.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.