The Dance Lesson - Cover

The Dance Lesson

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Two girls sign up for a private dance lesson. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

Naomi: We didn’t know what we were getting into.

Rui: We drove and drove, on and on. I didn’t think we’d ever get there. Finally we arrived.

Rodrigo: What beauties! I almost couldn’t catch my breath. Luckily I don’t play a wind instrument. Nevertheless, my fingers couldn’t stop tingling.

Naomi: He sat on the steps and played a sort of guitar.

Rui: We listened to his music.

Naomi: It was both serene and spicy.

Rodrigo: I played a few tunes to get them in the mood. Then I showed them the basic steps. “Now you,” I told them, and they held each other, but stiffly, awkwardly. “Don’t be afraid. Let loose a little,” I told them.

24114-dance-1.jpg

Rui: Naomi’s skin. My fingers on her shoulder. Her back. The heat of her. It was almost paralyzing.

Naomi: Her scent. Like forbidden fruit. I wanted nothing more than to taste it. To taste her.

Rodrigo: I could see that their clothing was getting in the way.

Naomi: He asked us if we minded being naked. He said it might free us.

Rui: We undressed. Naomi left her stockings on. Black, with white pussy cats woven in. So cute.

Rodrigo: It was better—their dance—but still more than a trifle stiff. I played and played, trying to find a rhythm that could spur them.

Rui: I was so self-conscious.

Naomi: I was afraid. Why did we want to do this, anyway?

Rui: I was about to give up.

Rodrigo: “Let’s take a break,” I told them. “We’ll go upstairs and relax for a minute or two.”

Naomi: I whispered in Rui’s ear, “You know, I think he’s afraid of us.”

Rui: “We need to do something.”

Naomi: I told him, “It’s not fair that we’re naked and you’re not.”

Rui: “Not fair at all.”

Naomi: We took his guitar and set it aside.

Rui: We shoved him into the armchair.

Naomi: Each of us pulled off one of his shoes. Then I did his shirt.

Rui: “Lift up,” I told him, and he did, and I wrestled his pants off.

Naomi: “He’s so stiff,” I told Rui.

Rui: “Let’s unstiffen him,” I said.

Naomi: I climbed up on the armchair arms. He smiled up at me. I leaned forward and pushed my pussy against his smile.

Rui: I knelt between his legs. I touched my tongue to the tip of his penis. It spang up, nipping my nose. “Naughty penis,” I whispered. I caught it between my lips—just the head of it—and sucked, with my tongue flicking against the slit.

24114-dance-2.jpg

Rui: I moved one hand beneath. The soft pouches. Then behind. So warm. My finger edged in.

Naomi: His lips captured my clit. He sucked me sweet and slow.

24114-dance-3.jpg

Rodrigo: I couldn’t believe it. These girls. My mind went blank. They kept on until I couldn’t see straight. Naomi came, gushing against my face. A moment later I erupted in Rui’s mouth. So good!

Naomi: “I did him!” Rui cried out. Her cheeks were flushed. Some of Rodrigo’s cum was on her lips, her chin. “You did him,” I echoed. We kissed. We kissed and kissed as we swirled our way across the room, still kissing as we fell upon the bed.

Rui: Naomi swiveled. We hugged hard. Then we went at it. We devoured each other. We feasted on each other’s orgasms.

24114-dance-4.jpg

Rodrigo: I couldn’t move. Paralyzed with pleasure, I lay back in my chair, watching them, the graceful way they loved each other. The sumptuous sex dance they did. I’m taking full credit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.